Amox's ChocoElf Recretaion Research

Just grabbed all the mods Forceshock listed, but my chocolate elf is coming up with black skin.  Figured the MBPpp_Chocolate_Elves-37368-0-3-8.7z would have done the trick, but guess not.  Do I need some kind of base textures for the chocolate elf?  There's 3 different types showing up in character creation, one is xeochocolate elf i think, the other two are some kind of variation.  But all of them have the same problem of the black skin.  Any idea's what I need to install to get that fixed?

• 2 weeks later...

thanks you all for this thread now my question is you guys are using High Rez Skin Textures for HGEC for the textures right i have no idea how to install them for custom races such as choco elves can you teach me and how did you get teh skin to be so glossy

Does anyone know of a texture useable for the Chocolate Elf that is completly non-muscular?

The textures I've found are completely unusable with Trashdog's err... more generously proportioned and wonderful body mod (many kudos to you Trashdog!).

I would be so very grateful if someone were to point me in the right direction.

My thanks in anticipation...

Rags

Just grabbed all the mods Forceshock listed' date=' but my chocolate elf is coming up with black skin.  Figured the MBPpp_Chocolate_Elves-37368-0-3-8.7z would have done the trick, but guess not.  Do I need some kind of base textures for the chocolate elf?  There's 3 different types showing up in character creation, one is xeochocolate elf i think, the other two are some kind of variation.  But all of them have the same problem of the black skin.  Any idea's what I need to install to get that fixed?

[/quote']

Try loading the XeoRC as I had the same problem until I looked at XeoRC and found out that there were a few race textures it had... >>

Actually I installed all the listed mods from here:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?topic=16.0

In here it shows Xeorc4' date=' does that mean I need the original Xeorc file in order to use this?  If so mind if you toss me a link?  Cause I downloaded it from here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/2uQENzys/XEORC4.html

So unless my load order is all jacked up...using BOSS also.

[/quote']

According to the XeoRC, it needs MBP, x117 and as well as the lop-eared Elves which is included in the MBP linked. I loaded XeoRC and it worked if you're planning on using the Chocolate Elf Xeo implemented. To be honest, I used the other Chocolate Elf which is here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18247

That one is okay but not anime enough for my tastes.

Whelp it looks like I fixed it.  For some wierd reason the gloss 2 face textures I downloaded were jacked up somehow.  If I installed them "manually" like copying the mesh/textures to my oblivion folder it would fail.  Then I got the bright idea of "hey why not make it an omod with OBMM" and lo and behold that fixed all the problems.  The only odd thing i'm still experiencing from xeo races is the nightstalker race and such dont enough show up at all on the character screen lol.  But who cares this thread is about sexy choco elves :D.  I would love a perfect replicate of Pirotess :

rolwpiro.jpg

When on first got into Oblivion late last year,  I soon realized that the various chocolate elf mods were scams; they were using totally different meshes than those that were included in the mods and of course were using the glossy effect.

Another strange error I encountered was the face was a grayish texture while the body was brown, I hade to edit the color and reconvert, though I still have issues with neck seem, I usually wear a necklace to hide it.

Ultimately, I ended up combining multiple chocolate elf skins and duplicating the Imperial race in XEOSP and using it as a template for my own chocolate elf race in my custom race mod.

Here is my chocolate elf.

2bbkle.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Mbp, Mbp++, x117++ and xeorc only add races without further altering the game. xeo5 and xeosp(++) are overhauls which change the appearances of existing npcs (while bloating your racemenu with several imperial, dark elf, nord etc races, why can't they be set to unplayable by default). I also only use the former plugins.

Hmm i managed to install a lot of stuff now and the chocolate elves from the savegames are actually visible now. The only problem is that they are quite blue in the face and the body doesn't look like it should look either so something must be wrong. I can't figure it out so i was hoping that someone has an idea what might be wrong.

Hmm i managed to install a lot of stuff now and the chocolate elves from the savegames are actually visible now. The only problem is that they are quite blue in the face and the body doesn't look like it should look either so something must be wrong. I can't figure it out so i was hoping that someone has an idea what might be wrong.

You need to go into oblivion.ini and set bFaceGenTexturing to 0.

Guest TheEvilestTwin

Doesn't that remove all face textures?  I know when I had that set to 0, I get a totally untextured face.  How do you get tattoos and what not on the face with it set to 0?

Doesn't that remove all face textures?  I know when I had that set to 0' date=' I get a totally untextured face.  How do you get tattoos and what not on the face with it set to 0?

[/quote']

It removes the 'texturing' that the facegen software does, but any actual face tevtures aren't effected.  Basically you lose the ability to get 'age lines' and skin shading, but that makes the face itself more of a uniform color that (in theory) matches the body better.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm I think I'm missing something.

I downloaded evangelion's beautiful chocolate elf save data, but when I load her she has a plain black face and purple body.

What am I missing?

I currently have installed.

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed v1.8.0,

MBP) Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition (Full)

x117++077,

MBP++094a,

XEO 5

XEO 4

Hmm I think I'm missing something.

I downloaded evangelion's beautiful chocolate elf save data' date=' but when I load her she has a plain black face and purple body.

What am I missing?

I currently have installed.

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed v1.8.0,

MBP) Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition (Full)

x117++077,

MBP++094a,

XEO 5

XEO 4

[/quote']

i would say you miss the optional Chocoelf data from the MPB++ site (tesnexus)?

I'm not sure, but I think this is more or less what you guys wanted, and I've been happy with it since I finished.

th_093193319_Cleo_122_470lo.jpg

I remember I downloaded a save redirected from here in hongfire, and retouched the face where I thought it looked weird.