Amox's ChocoElf Recretaion Research

Sorry if everyone has already seen this as I am new here and I didn't go through every post in this entire thead, but the original screenshots of this look like the original Corean race from 2008 as a base along with the original Chocolate Elves race add on. I had both originally before I tried Xeo/BPP, etc... and they do look different from the newer ChocoElf. The mouth, skin tone and other facial features are a dead ringer for the original Corean/Chocolate Elf.

Original Corean Race

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15568

Original Chocolate Elves

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18247

• 2 weeks later...

As Forceshot posted on earlier posts:

- MBPpp_Chocolate_Elves-37368-0-3-8

- MBP_Plus_Plus_086_Full-37368

- MBP_Plus_Plus_090_Sub-37368

- x117__076

- XEOSP_1.0

- XEO5obse

- xeorc4 1.5

- SKS REN's 00

Do I need those exact same files for this to work or can I get the latest version and have it work? Since I can't find some files.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,I 'm new here and to admit it,at a loss...I have installed-unistalled oblivion this week several times so as to achive the max possible beautification.I have tried silently reading posts of many people and i thought that i had succeded until i saw this thread.Since i suck in making characters,i tried to dl the posted save files in this thread but the game always crashed because according to the displayed message before loading,the characters were created with use of ''STUFF'' not present in my instalment.My configuration is as follows:HGEC_Body_with_BBB_v1dot12-34442->

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed v1.8.0 Fixed->

Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition (Full) v1.4a->

MBP_Plus_Plus_094a_Full-37368-0-9-4a (without installed options)->

MBP_Plus_Plus_094a_Sub-37368-0-9-4a(an update without installed options)->

MBP_Plus_Plus_098_Sub-37368-0-9-8(final update without installed options )->

MBPpp_Chocolate_Elves-37368-0-3-8->x117Race_077_Full-37377-0-7-7->

Ozmo's Hi-Res Skin Textures->

Ozmo's Hi-Res Face Textures->

XEOSP_1.0->

xeosp++(eng_modified)17.05.2011 (after i had the files XEOM,XEOT and xeox.esp deleted)->

xeosp++(Formal_)_2->

XEOSP++V2_Master_2011.5.17Update->xeosp++(vwalk)

Because of some error i had to install Sensual_Walks_for_Female_NPCs_v7-9-1-28223-1 and Sexywalks_by_Mur_Zik_Compilation_v1_2-18125 for walking.All installation had been done according instruction in loverslab.Unfortynatelly my displayd choco elf was not named as XEO choco elf and besides that,looked like crap whatever i did (GlossMax etc)I know that the proper configuration is mentioned several pages before (thesi's post) but for some reason i cannot be redirected so as to see them,dl them, install them...and be happy at last...someone pls help...

p.s.I know about XEO5,XEORC4,5 etc but haven't tried them yet cause i read that they are alot buggy in accordance with MBP++

Thanks for the quick reply cyb3r but for now it seems that i have managed to settle up with my mod installation.Everything is working as it should be exept one thing.There is THAT difference between head and body texture in colour and glossiness that i can't get rid off.The body shines like a bulb cause i have used a hirez texture pack (not only for the choco elf xeo but for most races) which were allready glossed out (i found the dll link somewere in here).The thing is that the head mesh XeoElf_Head001 is being skipped by the GlossMax tool.I also tried to follow pink's instructions as to how achieve the glossing via nifscope but with no success. (probably cause i am not familiar with the program at all and because the directions were not very elaborate).I am at a loss here.Can i have any spesific instructions for use of nifscope or proper use of glossmax?Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am familiar with nifskope :P I've put together a few armor mesh replaces using it. I did the glossy step too' date=' but still the skin is too grayish. Ah well, I guess it is because of OBSE.

Also, I can't wait to see your new save! XD

[/quote']

?di=412995471791

Save >> http://www.mediafire.com/?owfanwhgog79jax

Hi. I Downloaded this save, and then When I load it in the game. I see all the screen in gray. I can´t see anything.

Please. What I need to make this save works? Do I need to Install x117 or Xeorc4 or something or Chocolate Elves Ren? I have corean version

Also I tried to import the face using Oblivion exchange face lite over another chocolate elf, But when I load, the character have not head. Also When I used Wrye bash to import the face. The final character didn't look like the elf in the screen.

Also I would like to know where o how can I get the chocolate elves Ren head. Becouse I think I have the coran race.

Thanks.

Sorry my english

• 3 weeks later...

I think someone of hongfire showed a tool in witch you can easily change glossy to 100 without messing with nisfscope. I tried it and works well. i think the file is called GlossyMax GlossyMax

the link leads to an error page...is there perchance anything wrong with shy or something?

and is it possible to download the file from somewhere else?

Well...now i'm trying to make a choco elf...

but whenever i try to turn the complexion slider...

its always change the face color tu blue-ish...

like this :

Screen_Shot0cc.jpg Screen_Shot2cc.jpg

is this normal?

what do i miss? seeing lots of my brothers here having a cute and yummy chocolate elves with no blue-ish face...and a deeper and smoother brown color too?

thx bfore :blush:

like this :

is this normal?

what do i miss? seeing lots of my brothers here having a cute and yummy chocolate elves with no blue-ish face...and a deeper and smoother brown color too?

Turn off facegentexturing in your ini.

like this :

is this normal?

aiya...i forget about that...since i using my backup ini file...tq very much antiphaty :D

next question is...is there any better or high res texture for the skin? since i saw lotsa PC with a nicer color of the skin...or is just a matter of glossing?

like this :

is this normal?

aiya...i forget about that...since i using my backup ini file...tq very much antiphaty :D

next question is...is there any better or high res texture for the skin? since i saw lotsa PC with a nicer color of the skin...or is just a matter of glossing?

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=19021

Gloss up you meshes too.

• 2 months later...

Its Really bugging me but I've got my Elf looking the way I want, its just the glossiness that i'm having problems with, the body looks the way shit should cus i used the Glossmax mod, but with the face, doing it manually i cant get it to match very well. looks like i just chromed her face or something. Any tips on how to get the gloss somewhat even or looking good? I see a few of the pictures of what people have got and their glossiness seems perfect... I've done good so far I will say, but its just that glossiness. :huh:

7nnPy.jpg

Hi guys' date=' I have the exact same issue here.

GlossMax is skipping to gloss the Head meshes for XEOM.

If anyone has an answer to this, please let us know :)

[/quote']

Take a look at both the body mesh and the head mesh in nifskope. Go to 'NiMaterialProperty' Down the block list, look in Block Details. Check 'Glossiness', does the number match both meshes? Also 'Specular Color', check this as well. Make sure everything matches. That may fix your problem. Go ahead and make sure Ambient, Diffuse, and Emissive is the same as well, though those don't control glossiness.

Hi guys' date=' I have the exact same issue here.

GlossMax is skipping to gloss the Head meshes for XEOM.

If anyone has an answer to this, please let us know :)

[/quote']

Take a look at both the body mesh and the head mesh in nifskope. Go to 'NiMaterialProperty' Down the block list, look in Block Details. Check 'Glossiness', does the number match both meshes? Also 'Specular Color', check this as well. Make sure everything matches. That may fix your problem. Go ahead and make sure Ambient, Diffuse, and Emissive is the same as well, though those don't control glossiness.

I made sure both the head mesh and the body mesh had the same 'Glossiness', also that the 'Specular Colour' matched, unfortunetly it did not change the look of the face... :(