Amox's ChocoElf Recretaion Research

Yea' date=' I have the normal sized Chocolate Lop too, but not the mini. Didnt look as if the current Nexus 117plus had it either.

No worries though. Thanks anyway. If anyone else knows something though I'm all ears.

[/quote']

Hmm, I thought the 'lop-choco' race was mini. Oh well.

Couldn't you build your own? Just copy the original race in the CS and reduce the height. I'm thinking about doing something similar to give my chocolate girl Khajiit ears and tail. >.>

Yea' date=' I have the normal sized Chocolate Lop too, but not the mini. Didnt look as if the current Nexus 117plus had it either.

No worries though. Thanks anyway. If anyone else knows something though I'm all ears.

[/quote']

Hmm, I thought the 'lop-choco' race was mini. Oh well.

Couldn't you build your own? Just copy the original race in the CS and reduce the height. I'm thinking about doing something similar to give my chocolate girl Khajiit ears and tail. >.>

Yea that is what I'm looking at doing most likely once I can afford the time to bash my face against CS for a while. CS never liked my computer much. Loves to auto close or pull a non-response crash, so I never wasted much time with it. For this I may try though.

I'm very sorry if this is a tad off topic' date=' but my question is Chocolate related.

Is there a mini-chocolate race for the x117 plug in? I have an array of mini-races from the current x117 version and such, but I don't recall seeing such.

Anyone seen anything like this anywhere?

[/quote']

I don't think x117 has a mini-choco, but I'm pretty sure I got one with XEORC 4 or 5. Of, course, it doesn't have any head textures though...

Edit: It's a lop-choco mini.

I don't think x117 has a mini-choco' date=' but I'm pretty sure I got one with XEORC 4 or 5. Of, course, it doesn't have any head textures though...

[/quote']

That would work perfectly. XEORC huh? Hmm. I don't know anything about that one. Going to have to research it. As long as it doesnt conflict with MBP I guess.

Thanks for the info though!

I don't think x117 has a mini-choco' date=' but I'm pretty sure I got one with XEORC 4 or 5. Of, course, it doesn't have any head textures though...

[/quote']

That would work perfectly. XEORC huh? Hmm. I don't know anything about that one. Going to have to research it. As long as it doesnt conflict with MBP I guess.

Thanks for the info though!

XEORC is a player race only version of XEO, it only adds races instead of replacing anything. It still has a lot of the classic XEO shenanigans going on, but at least they can be fixed on a per player character basis rather than having to put up with textures jank all over my NPCs.

And speaking of XEO jank, I tried to mess with mesh gloss on female bodies and everything but the lower body worked on XEO's Delf01. I since reverted it because I don't want gloss on everyone anyway, so c'est however that saying goes. I'll try the normal map route as per this thread.

Edit: BTW, like XEO replacer, XEORC requires the whole MBP, 2CH++, x117, double plus good suite anyhow, so you shouldn't have incompatibilities.

I'm wondering if I dL'd the wrong thing then. I thought I was grabbing the XEORC' date=' but it only has textures for NPCs. Is there a link for it in this thread anywhere?

[/quote']

Hrmm...

I found this link earlier while trying to track down the illusive XEORC5: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/viewthread.php?tid=1082360&extra=&page=1

If you follow the Skydrive link there's a list including a XEORC4 download and the revised full that I'm going to try out now. XEORC4 is what I'm using now.

What you downloaded was probably XEO5 or XEOsp, those are NPC replacers. Some of those versions actually do have trouble with MBPs I've heard. I don't like the Xeo NPCs, personally, so I don't use those.

XeoRC (remember RC for RaCe) packages are built off of the MBP stuff though and should work fine for you.

Edit: ok, I just downloaded XEORC revised full and from the English Readme (!!!):

A revised version of XeoRC... XeoRc is a modified version of XEO5 in order to run XEO and MBP together,

but some issue from XEO5 still haven't been fixed by XeoRc...

This archive includes original files from XeoRC so you don't have to download it again.

Major change : now xeoec.esm (only) provide new races, eye and hair ;

xeoexpeople.esp, which is optional now, add GGC partner system and revised NPC face.

*weep* Ok' date=' I'm tracking down links and formulating wild conjectures to get this working, but if you don't mind, Kodiak, I'm going to continue this conversation in the MBP XEO thread in the Other Adult section before someone slaps us for going so far off topic:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13&page=45

[/quote']

Its cool, I appriciate the help. Didnt mean to derail anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of back on topic again;

Is anyone here in possession of the face to the right in this picture?

5PL6o.jpg

It kind of resembles an unedited version of a chocolate elf posted on shy not too long ago, which I really want to replicate.

This is what she looks like:

ups32194.jpg

5PL6o.jpg

It kind of resembles an unedited version of a chocolate elf posted on shy not too long ago' date=' which I really want to replicate.

That's a head06 mesh there. The one used by the moonshadow elves for example.

5PL6o.jpg

It kind of resembles an unedited version of a chocolate elf posted on shy not too long ago' date=' which I really want to replicate.

That's a head06 mesh there. The one used by the moonshadow elves for example.

I can see the similarity when you mention it, is there a chocolate elf race available to the public that uses head06, or is this a custom made race for private use most likely?

Also, there is a myriad of new screens of her on shy now, she has a very narrow waist.

ups32239.jpg

Which body is that?

Kinda Reminds Me Of The Manga Body ...

Yes' date=' it does resemble the manga body, atleast a variant.

I think the author of those screenshots modified the textures himself. You can see that the head texture was improved, before the lips had the same color as the skin and now she has lipstick.

Yeah, I picked up on the lip texture too. I guess this is very much a custom character.

But are there any head06 choco elf races, or would I have to make one to replicate this character? Does mbp++, xeo etc. have head06 on their choco elves?

Yeah' date=' I picked up on the lip texture too. I guess this is very much a custom character.

But are there any head06 choco elf races, or would I have to make one to replicate this character? Does mbp++, xeo etc. have head06 on their choco elves?

[/quote']

There is a Moonshadow Elf chocolate texture but it doesn't really look like anything in these pictures. Your best bet would be to simply download gimp and the .dds plugin for it and play around with the moonshadow textures yourself. Really, it's not really hard to do and once you get the hang of it it actually makes fun.

The original chocolate elf textures were simply made by lowering the brightness from ozmo's high rez textures. True story. Takes like 2 min to edit the textures for head, hands, feet and ears. Just use the same value for all the textures otherwise you'll get mismatched colors.

Yeah' date=' I picked up on the lip texture too. I guess this is very much a custom character.

[/quote']

There is a Moonshadow Elf chocolate texture but it doesn't really look like anything in these pictures. Your best bet would be to simply download gimp and the .dds plugin for it and play around with the moonshadow textures yourself. Really, it's not really hard to do and once you get the hang of it it actually makes fun.

The original chocolate elf textures were simply made by lowering the brightness from ozmo's high rez textures. True story. Takes like 2 min to edit the textures for head, hands, feet and ears. Just use the same value for all the textures otherwise you'll get mismatched colors.

Okay, cheers, I actually really want to learn these things so I'll be able to make these kinds of characters myself (any particularily high quality tutorials I should look for?).

And i think you're onto something, because I found pictures of Alisha pre-tan, I'm pretty sure. I made a little mosaic of them:

ups32251.png

Editing the texture was easy, sure enough! But I'm struggling with getting any good results... Looking into normal maps and glossing meshes now, I guess I have to experiment with it all for a while.

EDIT:

Well, in all honesty, I'm quite satisfied with what I've managed to do with the skin so far (all things considered!), here's a peek if anyone's interested:

100glossDarkenedNormal.png

I know her lips look like she smeared weather-resistant paint on them.

Any tips on lips? ;)

Very HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Now the million dollar question is where can I find her in real life!!!!!!!!

Seriously good work! :)

Thank you, still a long way to go before I'm 100 % happy with her. I'm so glad I took the leap into editing textures, normalmaps etc, gives a lot more freedom in character design. :)