XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Hi. I'm having an issue with XPMSE weapon scaling module.

I recently made the transition from ECE to racemenu, and it went seamlessly. But I ended up with a mod bow getting larger a couple of seconds after being equipped.

This is how the bow looks at first:

HvqvyKw.jpg

An this is how it ends up looking:

AvCQ5d1.jpg

The bow in the pictures is from Isilmariel LOTR weapons

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5727/

The thing is, all other vanilla bows scale perfectly. This one doesn't.

I tried the mod in a totally vanilla, modless Skyrim, and while other bows shrink when used by female, but this one doesn't. It fits perfectly from the beginning.

Is there any way to exclude this bow form the scaling module? A script, a change in the nif file, an option in XPMSE that I may have overlooked.

I'm most pleased with the jump from ECE to RM, but this little issue is getting the best of me.

Thanks for any help.

I recently made the transition from ECE to racemenu, and it went seamlessly. But I ended up with a mod bow getting larger a couple of seconds after being equipped.

HvqvyKw.jpg

AvCQ5d1.jpg

I tried the mod in a totally vanilla, modless Skyrim, and while other bows shrink when used by female, but this one doesn't. It fits perfectly from the beginning.

Is there any way to exclude this bow form the scaling module? A script, a change in the nif file, an option in XPMSE that I may have overlooked.

I'm most pleased with the jump from ECE to RM, but this little issue is getting the best of me.

Thanks for any help.

The author probably made the bow with the messed up hand scale of females. Which XPMSE fixes by rescaling.

Try to do the following:

Make a backup of the bow mesh if it does not work! Open the bow mesh, scale the bow to 0.92 and hit apply to the mesh, the bow should then be the right size in the game.

HvqvyKw.jpg

AvCQ5d1.jpg

Thanks for any help.

The author probably made the bow with the messed up hand scale of females. Which XPMSE fixes by rescaling.

Try to do the following:

Make a backup of the bow mesh if it does not work! Open the bow mesh, scale the bow to 0.92 and hit apply to the mesh, the bow should then be the right size in the game.

Wow! Many thanks Groovtama. Indeed, scaling down the mesh did the trick. As you said, the author set the bow scale to 1.15 so 1.0 worked fine in my final test. My guess is the author was aware of the terrible vanilla scaling on females and set it bigger to address the issue, but he/she never expected a mod to address that little fault.

Thanks for the help! :shy:

• 3 weeks later...

xpmse isn't directly customizable. You need bodyslide to generate the morph files (.tri) for that. The morph files will tell whatever you use ingame how to handle the custom bodies you've installed. That is, if you don't want the pelvis of your toon to meet her shin.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
8 hours ago, berryboi said:

when I use the XPMSE mod, my character's butt doesn't jiggle like before. am I supposed to keep the old skeleton from xp32? or is there something I have to do to get my custom XMLs working again?

That sounds like you are missing some HDT files. Look on this site for the All in One Animated pussy mod. It is a all in one HDT body mod that has nearly all the meshes, textures and HDT files you need for the bodies. Just make sure that nothing overwrites the XPMSE mod files, because strange things start to happen in the game then.

On 3/16/2018 at 5:24 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

That sounds like you are missing some HDT files. Look on this site for the All in One Animated pussy mod. It is a all in one HDT body mod that has nearly all the meshes, textures and HDT files you need for the bodies. Just make sure that nothing overwrites the XPMSE mod files, because strange things start to happen in the game then.

I did and it still remained the same. I realized that if I changed the nif files in the meshes folder and left the skeleton alone, I had my physics and the skeleton, but I had no schlong sliders. So now I have no idea what to do besides reverting back to XP32.

P.S. it's not like the physics didn't work entirely, the problem was that the editing done in the XML files were taking no affect with XPMSE even though the edits worked at the level i set them to when using XP32 or when I swapped out the skeleton.nif files

P.P.S  It's more like the XML isn't as noticeable as it was with xp32. with the last skeleton there was a triple bounce in the butt, but with xpmse there barely is any bounce.

9 hours ago, berryboi said:

I did and it still remained the same. I realized that if I changed the nif files in the meshes folder and left the skeleton alone, I had my physics and the skeleton, but I had no schlong sliders. So now I have no idea what to do besides reverting back to XP32.

P.S. it's not like the physics didn't work entirely, the problem was that the editing done in the XML files were taking no affect with XPMSE even though the edits worked at the level i set them to when using XP32 or when I swapped out the skeleton.nif files

P.P.S  It's more like the XML isn't as noticeable as it was with xp32. with the last skeleton there was a triple bounce in the butt, but with xpmse there barely is any bounce.

Because what you see with XPMS are your BBP animations + your XML on top, what you see in XPMSE is purely your XML file as it should be.

10 minutes ago, Groovtama said:

Because what you see with XPMS are your BBP animations + your XML on top, what you see in XPMSE is purely your XML file as it should be.

Does this mean I should tick the "BBP" option in the xpmse installer rather than the "HDT" option?

2 hours ago, berryboi said:

Does this mean I should tick the "BBP" option in the xpmse installer rather than the "HDT" option?

No that means throw your xml away and get another one, you are not supposed to use a BBP rig map with HDT.

I have a question. Are sex animations supposed to work with this skeleton or do I need to use the non-extended version? This one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/ If so is there any kind of a way to get bouncing tits and ass for sex animations with the regular version? Everything in my game is working fine, except for sex animations and FNIS is working correctly as well. I have a thread for it in the support section if you wanted to have a look at the papyrus logs, load order and such.

1 hour ago, Tiggyy said:

I have a question. Are sex animations supposed to work with this skeleton or do I need to use the non-extended version? This one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/ If so is there any kind of a way to get bouncing tits and ass for sex animations with the regular version? Everything in my game is working fine, except for sex animations and FNIS is working correctly as well. I have a thread for it in the support section if you wanted to have a look at the papyrus logs, load order and such.

About all anims done in the last two years are besed on XPMSE.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm sorry, probably this was asked a few times, but couldn't find a good answer.

I installed the current version (4.31), ran FNIS, but I have my log full with these lines:

Spoiler

[04/18/2018 - 09:02:54PM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object fnis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    <unknown self>.xpmselib.SetAA() - "XPMSELib.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 5 on  (860C71C9)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SetAA() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 5 on  (860C71C9)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 5 on  (860C71C9)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectUnequipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

I didn't have this in the 3.94 version.

My install settings were:

- Physics Extensions

- MCM

- None (Weap style randomizer for npcs)

- None (variants)

- Swords on back

- Swords on back (mounted)

- JoP and SoS selected (XP overwrites them)

- None for Deadly Mutilation and Enderal

If I rememebr well, I could disable the Styles cloak for NPCs in MCM in 3.94, but that menu is empty now. I also remember that I can disable the XPMSE.esp plugin, but I'd rather keep it active.

In the Information menu everything is checked, including the running cloak spell.

What can I do?

Thanks,

M

37 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

Hi all,

I'm sorry, probably this was asked a few times, but couldn't find a good answer.

I installed the current version (4.31), ran FNIS, but I have my log full with these lines:

Reveal hidden contents

I didn't have this in the 3.94 version.

My install settings were:

- Physics Extensions

- MCM

- None (Weap style randomizer for npcs)

- None (variants)

- Swords on back

- Swords on back (mounted)

- JoP and SoS selected (XP overwrites them)

- None for Deadly Mutilation and Enderal

If I rememebr well, I could disable the Styles cloak for NPCs in MCM in 3.94, but that menu is empty now. I also remember that I can disable the XPMSE.esp plugin, but I'd rather keep it active.

In the Information menu everything is checked, including the running cloak spell.

What can I do?

Thanks,

M

FNIS needs to be 7.2 or newer.