XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

This is probably going to be one of those times when, once I hear the answer to my question, I'll smack myself on the forehead.....

Do I need to download, "Belt-Fastened Quivers, Pretty Animation Poses, Immersive Animations, etc. beforehand to get those animations to all work properly, or are they all included and I'm just having to pick which ones I want for my playthrough?

Also during the installation of BodySlide when the installer prompts me to choose one of the premade skeletons provided by bodyslide, I choose not to install one? Or install the one that corresponds to either CBBE or UNP?

I've already installed: FNIS then Immersive Animations according to the instructions that I am following found in this guide > http://www.dracotorre.com/blog/install-skyrim-body-mods-animations/                                                                                                                                       

I just got done installing RaceMenu and my next step is to install XPMSE.

Would this be the part where I pause and first install each of the animations the skeleton will need from each of the mods it offers during customization?

Or is it safe to just install XPMSE and then whatever animations I choose during installation I would just install afterwards?

I'm serioulsly just about to give up on all these mods out of frustration. Not to blame any of the authors of any of them by any means, it's just so confusing when trying to figure out the exact install order for all the mods I wanna use.

If anybody reads this and decides to help me out, you have my thanks.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

• 3 weeks later...

Using a shield and a mace, and the animations look a bit... wonky. Every time I sheathe my weapons he raises his arms to apparently put his shield on his back, but I obviously don't have any shield on back mods installed, and it looks akward. The mace is pretty much always put on the left hip as well when wielding a shield, while when not having a shield (such as a spell instead in other hand) it is put down to right hip correctly in the animation, where the character model shows it hanging. No changes in the MCM will fix this, as shields and maces don't have any other styles to pick. Also the weird animation of moving the shield towars the back then abruptly stopping whenever putting way a weapon is also visible in first person (Skyrim Enhanced Camera by Logicdragon) and it just looks silly.

Using a shield and a mace, and the animations look a bit... wonky. Every time I sheathe my weapons he raises his arms to apparently put his shield on his back, but I obviously don't have any shield on back mods installed, and it looks akward. The mace is pretty much always put on the left hip as well when wielding a shield, while when not having a shield (such as a spell instead in other hand) it is put down to right hip correctly in the animation, where the character model shows it hanging. No changes in the MCM will fix this, as shields and maces don't have any other styles to pick. Also the weird animation of moving the shield towars the back then abruptly stopping whenever putting way a weapon is also visible in first person (Skyrim Enhanced Camera by Logicdragon) and it just looks silly.

Yeah i have that shield thing too. It looks kinda funny as if my character is trying to scratch her back lol

Also I'm using the nipple magic animations and they seem to last really long, like after the magic is cast the animation takes a few seconds to reset and during this time I can not use any shout. But if I sheath then the shout goes out right away. How can i fix this?

Also when I use a staff the magics cast from really weird locations, like floating in the air instead of the tip of the staff. I think it has something to do with the nipple magic animations too.

Yeah i have that shield thing too. It looks kinda funny as if my character is trying to scratch her back lol

Also I'm using the nipple magic animations and they seem to last really long, like after the magic is cast the animation takes a few seconds to reset and during this time I can not use any shout. But if I sheath then the shout goes out right away. How can i fix this?

Also when I use a staff the magics cast from really weird locations, like floating in the air instead of the tip of the staff. I think it has something to do with the nipple magic animations too.

It's because you guys used the wrong animation set. Look for a folder called "20 XPMSE Default Animation Reset (Recommended)" and install that. That should fix your issue.

The way the folder structure is laid out is kind of confusing.

Hi

I am getting these errors even after updating FNIS and XPMS+ to the latest versions. 

Any tips to resolve them?

[08/25/2016 - 10:10:39AM] Error:  (8A072499): cannot fetch variable named FNISaa_2hmeqp of type int, returning 0.
stack:
	[ (8A072499)].Actor.GetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
	[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.GetAnimVar() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
	[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SaveFNISData() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
	[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SaveFNISaas() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
	[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.CleanupFNISaa() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
	[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.CleanupAll() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
	[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[08/25/2016 - 10:10:39AM] daymoyl - Update 14.000000
[08/25/2016 - 10:10:39AM] daymoyl - Recovering Start
[08/25/2016 - 10:10:39AM] Error:  (00074344): cannot fetch variable named FNISaa_bowatk of type int, returning 0.
stack:
	[ (00074344)].TGAssaultFenceScript.GetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
	[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.GetAnimVar() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
	[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SaveFNISData() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
	[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SaveFNISaas() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
	[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.CleanupFNISaa() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
	[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.CleanupAll() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
	[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[08/25/2016 - 11:20:35AM] Error:  (000D3C11): cannot fetch variable named FNISaa_magmt of type int, returning 0.
stack:
	[ (000D3C11)].Actor.GetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
	[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
	[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectEquipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

Hi

I am getting these errors even after updating FNIS and XPMS+ to the latest versions. 

Any tips to resolve them?

[08/25/2016 - 10:10:39AM] Error:  (8A072499): cannot fetch variable named FNISaa_2hmeqp of type int, returning 0.
stack:
	[ (8A072499)].Actor.GetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
[08/25/2016 - 10:10:39AM] daymoyl - Update 14.000000
[08/25/2016 - 10:10:39AM] daymoyl - Recovering Start
[08/25/2016 - 10:10:39AM] Error:  (00074344): cannot fetch variable named FNISaa_bowatk of type int, returning 0.
stack:
	[ (00074344)].TGAssaultFenceScript.GetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
[08/25/2016 - 11:20:35AM] Error:  (000D3C11): cannot fetch variable named FNISaa_magmt of type int, returning 0.
stack:
	[ (000D3C11)].Actor.GetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
	[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
	[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectEquipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

Probably you can't get rid of them most of the time those errors are because stuff gets cleaned up but the stuff is already unloaded so has no 3d and if you have no 3d you have no access to animation vars. Or you forgot to ran FNIS generator and the animations var do not exist. 

Reasons for not be able to fetch something can be different.

• 2 weeks later...

It's because you guys used the wrong animation set. Look for a folder called "20 XPMSE Default Animation Reset (Recommended)" and install that. That should fix your issue.

Isn't that the "animation reset" option during install? I always check that one

Isn't that the "animation reset" option during install? I always check that one

All I know is if I use the other animations I get the same issue you guys are describing, but when I don't it doesn't appear.

is probably a dumb question, but I would like to know..

I do not have Enderal Yet !

I do intend to get it, so when i am installing 3.90, will it be okay to install the XPMSE Plugin for Enderal, so I will be ready.

I did read that for FNIS to understand how to set up the animations I will need to do what you said here

"

The XPMSE3 Plugin for "Enderal" by SureAI [NEXUS ID: 76715] or [NEXUS ID: 77868].

To get FNIS working with Enderal correctly, you need to extract "fnis_pipesmoking_list.txt" and "fnis_enderal_list.txt" from "Enderal - Meshes.bsa". I WILL NOT HELP YOU DO THAT, YOU DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK, DON'T ASK! You can use the Mod provided by LegendDarkness97 [NEXUS ID: 76979].
"

But I was just wondering if it would be okay to install it now? or will it cause me trouble with out Enderal installed ?

is probably a dumb question, but I would like to know..

I do not have Enderal Yet !

I do intend to get it, so when i am installing 3.90, will it be okay to install the XPMSE Plugin for Enderal, so I will be ready.

I did read that for FNIS to understand how to set up the animations I will need to do what you said here

"

The XPMSE3 Plugin for "Enderal" by SureAI [NEXUS ID: 76715] or [NEXUS ID: 77868].

To get FNIS working with Enderal correctly, you need to extract "fnis_pipesmoking_list.txt" and "fnis_enderal_list.txt" from "Enderal - Meshes.bsa". I WILL NOT HELP YOU DO THAT, YOU DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK, DON'T ASK! You can use the Mod provided by LegendDarkness97 [NEXUS ID: 76979]. "

But I was just wondering if it would be okay to install it now? or will it cause me trouble with out Enderal installed ?

If you do not have Enderal you do not install the plugin for Enderal. When you install and want to play Enderal you can simply (re)install XPMSE with the Enderal plugin. If you are playing Skyrim you have to use the plugin for Skyrim.

Hi Groovtama,
thx for a great skeletonmod. Since a few gaming hours I´m facing a funny little bitch of a problem in my game. It seems to stack a lot of "XPMSE Weapon style scale effects" in the active script section. It occured in a playthrough after more than 350 hours of gaming. Suddenly I faced Save Game bloat. Less than an hour of play time gave me up to 5MB bigger saves. I have two ideas for the reason. First one: I streched the limit of mods a bit to far and near the end of the playthrough it is killing my Papyrus. The second: I found a script bug. :blush:
Perhaps you have another idea because you heard anyone facing the same problem.

My actual solution is as simple as dangerous to my save, but because it is meesed up and I have a backup I can use, still I can reproduce the error, I´m doing it until now: I just delete the active scripts in the save. It is working, but of course after a few hours again my save game is starting to bloat. The second option to get rid if those scripts is to transfer the character a few minutes to qasmoke. The scripts will decrease by 10 in a minute... more or less.
Am I right? to much mods (176 this time and working still fine but actually with a sudden save game bloat)?

Last thing  I tried, just to see if there is a change: I updated to version 3.9 with the same result.

If you read this and just roll your eyes, just tell. I´m fine because I´m willing to learn. :blush:
Thank you in advance.

Edit: I made a few experiments. One seem to have a result I can live with. I deleted the complete XPMSE content on my save. After loading the save game everything was detected like I did a fresh install of the XPSME Skeleton Mod. I´m now using version 3.90 instead of the game starter version 3.85. If I change now a cell or just start the game and immediatley save the game again I have a bloat because the mod will bring up to 150 Weapon style scale effect scripts but SKSE is doing a great job in reducing them by time. What I cannot do right now is change the game cell more than 3 times in less than a minute (why should I do that? ;) ) because the game will CTD having more than 350 active scripts and therefore threads in it... I have no clue why this is happening.
btw: 264 threads are working but you have to wait a very loooong time to see your intended action after pushing a key appearing on the screen :D Very funny if you want to change your weapon during a fight.post-1182611-0-51984600-1473785926_thumb.jpg

I asked this on the nexus page but never got an answer so I'm going to re-ask here.

A while back, I was able to use XPMSE's MCM menu to control whether the equip/unequip animations were single wield vs. dual wield.

Now when I turn on the dual wield option, nothing changes. Am I doing something wrong on the MCM or did something break at some point?

Note: I'm pretty experienced with mods and have everything installed correctly.

I've fiddled with all the MCM options and it doesn't seem to make the left hand unequip/equip work. I've turned on the dual wield setting and I also tried turning on the cloak spell. I've also tested by removing PCEA2 and all SL mods in case it was some FNIS issue relating to animation limits, but it wasn't that either.

I got this to work in the past (on an older version) so I have no idea why it doesn't work now.

Update: To clarify the issue, the right hand animation adapts when I change the style (e.g. changing from sword on hip to sword on back). However, the left hand animation never happens for dual wielding equip/unequip.

Having a small issue with this mod and shields on NPC's it keeps defaulting them to shields on back when I just want the NPC to keep the shields on their arms. This is due to the fact that the shield keeps disappearing off their character every time they draw their weapons,

Having a small issue with this mod and shields on NPC's it keeps defaulting them to shields on back when I just want the NPC to keep the shields on their arms. This is due to the fact that the shield keeps disappearing off their character every time they draw their weapons,

DSR does this, XPMSE has nothing to do with putting your shield on your back, or letting the left hand weapon show up on your character.

DSR does this, XPMSE has nothing to do with putting your shield on your back, or letting the left hand weapon show up on your character.

I had a similar issue with the animations. I always disable the back nodes for shields and staffs in the DSR MCM, but when I enable the XPMSE styles, the default animation is to draw the shield from the back.

This resulted in the character reaching to their back for the shield, even when there was nothing  there. Not an issue of default animation path either, as when I disable XPMSE styles, it goes back to normal.

On a related animation note, do you know what's going on with the left-hand equip animation problem I wrote about a few posts up?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have this stutter and shorter load times while using the older XP32 skeletons, but since some of my favorite armors now require me to install HDT for high heels functionality, I have to use XPMSE but with the tradeoff (and a larger SKSE savefile -- I'm looking at the regular gamesave pegged at 18mb, and the SKSE at 3mb). And at the rate that I'm earning, no way I'll be able to get an SSD and/or an i5 to replace the old Athlon 260 I'm using. So for now I'm looking for performance tips, tune it properly.

Hello Groovtama.

This mod seems to limit the accepted ARMA Weapon Adjust value to a range between 0.0 and 1.0 (Vanilla: 0.0 to 4.0).

Would you please be so kind as to fix that? 1.0 is not nearly enough for armors with thick or protruding backplates, like Orcish and Daedric.

Thanks!

I had a similar issue with the animations. I always disable the back nodes for shields and staffs in the DSR MCM, but when I enable the XPMSE styles, the default animation is to draw the shield from the back.

This resulted in the character reaching to their back for the shield, even when there was nothing  there. Not an issue of default animation path either, as when I disable XPMSE styles, it goes back to normal.

On a related animation note, do you know what's going on with the left-hand equip animation problem I wrote about a few posts up?

So its an issue with the animation styles. Thanks.

XPMSE Body Scale Section

I wanted advice on the body-scales selections for a woman's spine.

If the woman is petite-voluptuous.

Damn near anything looks good in skyrim and I'm biased anyway towards my PC,

so

if a player is sized 0.96 and has a weight of 70,

slightly smaller breastesses and a butt that is teardrop (Upside-down-heart) shaped.

I set the lower spine to -2 and the rest at -0.5 or so.

post-392535-0-25095400-1475951013_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry you might have answer this question a billion times already but i'm getting spammed this and my fps is dying.

[10/22/16 23:05:20]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : HDT Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

[10/22/16 23:05:20]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : HDT Belly - bone doesn't exist

I've read your other posts about the PreNPC belly problems but that should be in the past and it's also not the error I'm getting.

The mod causing this problem is All in one Animated Pussy (a mod that I find quiet simple to use for a good body, great skin textures, and customizable amount of bounce physics)

Also I am using version 3.9 XP32 and it is loading last.

Again sorry if you answered this a bunch of times but I can't find a fix to my specific problem.