Mbp ++ allin1 omod v2.1beta

Why do you have two Chocolate elves ?

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp   and    Chocolate Elves.esp

And two Sirens and Tritons

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp  and   AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp

And are you sure that Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp   and   Younger Hotter NPC's v1.0.esp  don't conflict ? both change vanilla races/NPCs.

Also    _Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp

-----------------------------------------------------------

Too many Race and Beautification mods,  Why all active ? Only activate the Mods you use.

And no Lovers Mods in the Bashed Patch ! ! !

And your Load order !!! DLCs and many other Mods in wrong order.

Use BOSS . Read my yellow Link below.

Thank you for the quick response. I installed the chocolate elves and tritans because the esps for them in the All in one pack were not working. I rebuilt the bashed patch without them and the tritans work, but now there are no chocolate elves in the racemenu at all. I am seeing some issues with the chanpon having no eyes or hair, the Mystic dark elves having no face and the diablo elves having entirely black skin.

Here is my new and improved BOSS sorted load order

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  Cobl Main.esm  [Version 1.72]
03  BetterMusicSystem.esm
04  Lovers with PK.esm
05  BreakUndies.esm
06  LoversCreature.esm
07  x117race.esm
08  Chanpon.esm
09  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.4a]
0A  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
0B  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0C  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.8]
0D  Better Bell Sounds.esp
0E  Atmospheric Oblivion.esp
0F  DialogTweaks.esp  [Version 1.2.1]
10  BetterMusicSystem(SI).esp  [Version 1.0]
11  DarNifiedUI Config Addon.esp
12  OblivionReloaded.esp
++  OblivionReloadedArenaCombat.esp
13  QZ Easy Menus.esp
14  Vacuity.esp  [Version 0.2]
15  DLCHorseArmor.esp
16  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.8]
17  DLCOrrery.esp
18  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.6]
19  DLCVileLair.esp
1A  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
1B  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
1C  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
1D  DLCSpellTomes.esp
++  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
**  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
++  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
1E  DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy.esp
1F  DMRA Stock Armor Skimpy.esp
20  DLCThievesDen.esp
21  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.14]
22  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.13]
23  Cobl Glue.esp  [Version 1.72]
24  Cobl Si.esp  [Version 1.63]
++  Cobl Tweaks.esp  [Version 1.44]
25  Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
26  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
27  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.12]
28  DLCFrostcrag.esp
29  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]
2A  Knights.esp
2B  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.8]
++  DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp
**  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
2C  HUD Status Bars.esp  [Version 5.3.2]
2D  EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
2E  LoversTachiCat2.esp
2F  LoversHorseRider.esp
----> Delinquent MASTER: ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp
30  LoversHypnosis.esp
31  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
32  LoversCreature.esp
33  LoversMB2.esp
34  ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp
35  Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
36  BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp
37  MidasSpells.esp
38  Enhanced Grabbing.esp  [Version 0.5]
39  DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
**  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
++  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
3A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
3B  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
3C  x117race.esp
++  x117Race ENG Race.esp
3D  Lop-ears Elf.esp
3E  Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
3F  sexycompanion.esp
40  Cobl Races.esp  [Version 1.52]
41  Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp
++  DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp
++  EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
42  Cobl Silent Equip Misc.esp  [Version 01]
43  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
44  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
45  LoversHorseRider2.esp
46  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversHorseRider2.esp and LoversHorseRider.esp ! delete on !!

LoversHorseRider.esp
----> Delinquent MASTER: ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp

Delinquent Mast = missing master file. You have ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp too low in your load order .

But that's my Mod, and the LoversHorseRider2.esp is the newer/better one ( and you don't need the ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp ) So delete ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp  and  LoversHorseRider.esp,

But LoversHorseRider2.esp  up in the load order to the other Lovers Mods.

From my yellow Link: Run BOSS, then sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually in the Oblivion Mod manager(clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories)

And Lovers Mods to Lovers Mods.

No Lovers Mod below LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp !! Never !

--------------------------------

Sorry, with the race Mods I can not help you. I don't like MBP and Mangs/Anime NPCs ( That's why I made all the No-MBP Lovers Mod versions)

I never downloaded and installed the MBP Mods.

I have AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp ( Works fine )

• 4 weeks later...

It's my turn to ask one of the most common noob questions in this thread: 

Why are my eyes missing?  Or why is wrye bash swapping valid race-specific eye meshes with imperial eye meshes?  This causes the eyes on some "shorter" races to have eyes that appear to be missing or black.  They are actually lower than the sockets.  I've seen this question many times, but I do not understand what is happening. 

Eyes.png

This happens with Chanpon.esm, which has its own problems, as well as a race I have unrelated to this AIO.  The other does use MBP and it is a short race, too.  So if I put that race after my bash patch, it works correctly.  If it is before the bash patch, wrye bash changes the eye paths to the imperial.  I've verified this with wrye bash versions 295.5 and 306.  Also, tried it on a clean install. 

There was a fix for the AIO posted here, and it does work. It's just that even after looking through the esps in CS, I don't understand what is going on and what was fixed.

Obligatory LO:

00 Oblivion.esm
01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02 x117race.esm
03 Chanpon.esm
04 DLCShiveringIsles.esp
05 DLCHorseArmor.esp
06 DLCOrrery.esp
07 DLCVileLair.esp
08 DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
09 DLCSpellTomes.esp
0A DLCThievesDen.esp
0B DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
0C DLCFrostcrag.esp
0D Knights.esp
0E DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
0F Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
++ x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
10 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
11 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
12 x117race.esp
++ x117Race ENG Race.esp
13 Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
14 Bashed Patch, 0.esp

The most basic install that it happens on.

--------

Edit:

In return, I will provide a couple answers to other frequently asked questions:

1) Chanpon_cha01.esp

This is listed in the sample load order in the first post. This is just a file with a generated face. This is not a missing mod to be worried about.

2) Chanponx117 missing textures

This is an error in the esm. The texture paths are incorrectly set as "Characters\_body_Oiled1_shaved\FootFemale.dds" and not set to be the default "Characters\imperial\Female\FootFemale.dds" like the others.  If you want to use the race without the purple skin, you can fix the texture path in CS (recommended). Alternatively, you can put a foot texture of your choice at the incorrect path (not recommended).

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey everyone!  I know this is years late but I thank you so much, Cyb3r, for posting the all in one!  Working great so far!  

Quick question: my character is a female lop ear and she now has body tattoos but I'd rather not have those.  The npcs in the game seem to come up with them too.  Do you know what file it is by chance so I can delete it?  The mod didn't ask me about anything, just activated.

I got a dds plugin for photoshop so I could start looking into it but I can't figure out which it is.  A lot of the dds files seem to be a dark blue-gray zig zaggy shape so I'm not sure what I'm looking at.

Thank you so much for your much easier installation of this mod.  If you know how to get rid of the tats, I would very much appreciate it! <3

tsengoftheturks

You don't need photoshop to look at .DDS files you can get paint net which you can drag and drop whole texture groups into it for fast looking there is also gimp2 but it can only look at 1 at a time but both are free to use unlike photoshop.

Pretty sure the only race in MBP that has tattoo's is the diablo race. I would instead look in textures\characters\imperial\female\footfemale.dds since MBP race is HGEC that is where the HGEC textures will be found that all HGEC races will use it.

• 1 month later...

After 7 hours downloading via the torrent, and 7 hours uploading (ADSL2 really does suck when you want to do more than just browse the web), here is a mega.nz mirror:
https://mega.nz/#!we5gWT6R!C1A6kMrY85szKnnMiWhaghmEOtxXdajPdluhVNgmmqQ

If the demand some how manages to get too high, I'll upload it to my google drive and mirror it from there as well.

Now to wait for OMM to install it under MO.

• 1 month later...
On 10/20/2017 at 1:39 PM, Rockat said:

After 7 hours downloading via the torrent, and 7 hours uploading (ADSL2 really does suck when you want to do more than just browse the web), here is a mega.nz mirror:
https://mega.nz/#!we5gWT6R!C1A6kMrY85szKnnMiWhaghmEOtxXdajPdluhVNgmmqQ

If the demand some how manages to get too high, I'll upload it to my google drive and mirror it from there as well.

Now to wait for OMM to install it under MO.

You rock, I just spent ages looking for this. I guess I'm doing all this modding backwards but I have stopped modding skyrim now I have both the SE and Oldrim working brilliantly, now its time to do Oblivion ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks for the reupload @Rockat i removed all my files since ive been superbussy with fo4 so its unlikely ill ever fix missing things people are however free to use this as a base and fix missing things :smiley:

thanks to @beta000 for the chanpon fix

main topic updated with both links

Does someone has the new links for the Nexus components?

FireShot Capture 016 - Mbp ++ allin1 omod v2.1beta - Downloa_ - https___www.loverslab.com_topic_25.png

I know I could search for it but I want to be sure I have the exact version / download that is needed. ;)  I am not an Oblivion user and if / when I go back I don't want to be having doubts on the files I will have plenty of issues just getting things installed and sorted. ;)

On 5/6/2018 at 1:59 PM, cyb3r said:

thanks for the reupload @Rockat i removed all my files since ive been superbussy with fo4 so its unlikely ill ever fix missing things people are however free to use this as a base and fix missing things :smiley:

thanks to @beta000 for the chanpon fix

main topic updated with both links

No problem. I actually haven't played Oblivion since the re-upload because I discovered Fallout TTT (hence 2 hours in FO3 and 343 in Vegas). FO4 and Skyrim are kind of boring in comparison.

7 hours ago, fejeena said:

You have the links all in the screenshot.

All you need are the numbers.

Then go to Nexus Oblivion, click any mod  and change the number after ....nexusmods.com/Oblivion/mods/

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/19103

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37420

And the LL Link

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/1447-pyffied-mesh-and-high-rez-oily-texture-for-mbpxeo/

Didn't know that trick.. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone want me to upload the package as a .7z? Its slightly over 1GB in size (22% compression ratio) and I've left the omod conversion data intact. Kind of going on an omod to .7z conversion spree so I can use MO v1 (and to save space).

NVM-didn't realize that OBMM had a "convert to archive" function.

• 1 year later...

How hard it is to write a one phrase about contents of the mod i wonder. Just one phrase, nothing fancy either. 'This mod gives you ears', 'This mod makes your chest hairy', 'This mod turns your character into an anime monstrosity', see? Simple.

15 hours ago, Acacia17 said:

How hard it is to write a one phrase about contents of the mod i wonder. Just one phrase, nothing fancy either. 'This mod gives you ears', 'This mod makes your chest hairy', 'This mod turns your character into an anime monstrosity', see? Simple.

Yes it is hard... very hard. This a massive mod with many parts. Many changes e tc.

However if you want to keep your life simple.. well then

this mod adds many races.

there you go. short and simple.

• 6 months later...

If it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to ask for help about the wrye part. I installed OBSE (21) and OBMM (V. 1.11.12), opened/activated the omod and installed Wrye Bash (307). In this order.

What I didn't understand was the batched patch part. I watched a youtube tutorial, but it said that I'd have to use yet another program (Vortex) in order to create a batched patch. So I need Vortex to tell Wrye Patch how to create a batched patch and then somehow add it to OBMM?
That sounds awfully complicated and I thought I better ask before I get it wrong from the start (in case I haven't already).

Is there a step-by-step guide or a tutorial that covers that topic?

I never used WryeBash but I can tell you that don't need Vortex. And you never use Vortex!!!!

And the bashed Patch you create when you have all Mods you want. And if you delete or install Mods you have to create a new BashPatch.  And if you use Lovers Mods you create the BashPatch without the Lovers Mods. NEVER Lovers Mods in the BashPatch.

And WyreBash version 295 for Oblivion !!!   https://sourceforge.net/projects/oblivionworks/files/Wrye Bash/Wrye Bash 295/

Okay, I removed the newer Wrye Bash and installed the older version.

According to the topic I need Wrye Bash to run this mod.

I just don't know how that batched part works.

Also the post says "bash everything of BP into your bashed patch except sheogorath eye". Does that include the .esm that is shown in the load order or only the .esps? Since they are grouped up the way they are it seems like I'm not supposed to bash the esm too.