Mbp ++ allin1 omod v2.1beta

obmm has been updated use that there's no hair on my head that thinks of even fixing stuff for nmm that pos just screws up too many things (and that's being nice) as for body mesh ehm it's been ages since i worked on this so i'll have to check what works again a windows crash erased alot of the work i did for the next patch which kinda put the project on the backburner due to being extremely bussy lately

• 4 weeks later...

No,  NPC's are NOT added to the game with this.  It is purely a resource file for other plugins to use or for you to use via the character selection screen.

Plugins that use it include the one Garcemac posted about and many Lovers with PK plugins.

• 2 weeks later...

What you are seeing is what you get when you extract an OMOD file.  Don't do that.

Once you have the file in .omod format just double click on it to open via OBMM and then highlight it and click the activate button (down at the bottom of OBMM).

Is it in .omod format or .7z format?

If you can't get it to install correctly with OBMM, then I suggest you import it into OBMM and then right click on the plugin and choose extract to directory, when that finishes you can manually install it.  It is a rather large file and some computers just can't handle it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it sais i cannot isntall it due to an error with 7zip ò.ò

Try upgrading your version of 7zip - I had that problem quite often while I was using and older version. I re-downloaded it recently and it works fine. 

As well, this OMOD can take a LONG TIME to install if you have an older rig like I do. I usually go walk the dog while its installing and hope it is finished when I get back. In any case - do not touch anything while you are installing this with OBMM. OBMM is not the most stable program... Better to use Wrye Bash.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

I've just downloaded the omod, installed it by OBMM and rebuilded a patch in Wrye Bash.

A lots of races works but I've got a bugs Diablo elves which are totally black, chanpon has bad eye position (eyes are somewhere lower in his head).

Please, write if you know how to fix it.

And is the Archive invalidation invalidated required? I didn't download it because i think it's built in OBMM and many people in comments section wrote that it makes problems.

Guest Spikes

For Diablo textures download and install Sizustar's  6 in 1 Diablo high quality textures  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1447-pyffied-mesh-and-high-rez-oily-texture-for-mbpxeo/

you don't have to install all races textures, choose what you like.

Champoon races have some problems, he stated that it's on his to do list.

Archive Invalidated is totally needed, u can use OBM's or Wrye Bash'es one, i prefer to use Wrye Bash that has it automatically on "redirection" in the install tab.

Champoon races have some problems, he stated that it's on his to do list.

cyb3r uploaded ( at least ) two versions of his MBP AIO collection.

The current file listed in the OP is MBP1.4a+MBP++0.98a+x117++078+Aio.omod which - in spite of a few improvements - does not work as well for me as the original release which has a file name of MBP1.4a MBP++0.98a x117++0.78 chanpon Lopears elf – lop mini.omod

In the original version, Real Mannequin is included and is working fine (except that the mannequins freak me out by talking to me every so often...) and I have zero issues with Chanpons. When I use the version linked in the OP, Chanpons eventually end up going all John Merrick on my ass with hunched spines and corrupted faces.

Version #1 is posted here if anyone wants to try it.

• 1 month later...

Torrent for current 2.1beta, packed with zip in the attachment.

A magnet link:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C26B5F8BEB683F513941AD60FCA6A16101BFB8CA&dn=MBP1.4a%2bMBP%2b%2b0.98a%2bx117%2b%2b078%2bAio.omod&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

Original post:

Thanks. Installing all this one by one every time really sucks.

Thank you for this.  I'd also like to thank the seeders.  This torrent downloaded really fast.  Depositfiles had me hanging with a 2-3 hour download and I really didn't want to wait.  

ETA:  I installed it in Wrye Bash and it seems to be working for some things and not others.  If I go into showracemenu,  I can see all the defaul races now, except Redguard,  and a few of the races that are supposed to come with this don't show up.  Instead I get a greyish blue background when I get to their race.  And the Diablo elves are pitch black.  I do have BSA Redirection set on Wrye Bash.  

ETA:  I searched the thread and someone said I should check here to fix Diabo, but there are so many links on that thread.  I have no idea which one?

Okay, I managed to fix the load order.  Somehow I thought BOSS would fix the order for me?  Fixed it manually.  I had to because all these mods were making the eyes disappear too.  LOL.  Still have the issue with the Diablo elves though.  Also,  I seem to have DiabloEF6in1(I guess that may be what I need?) and have no idea where to put it.  Also I have Beautiful People Male Replacer,  which I disabled, as I have no idea where to put it.  :/ Oh, and ENG race?

I do notice that the race descriptions are all messed up now.

For the Diablo Elves' missing textures read this post and the closing lines of Cyb3r's subsequent reply. Or get the high resolution texture pack from the MEGA link I posted here. You can put the Diablo esp anywhere in the load order (close to your other race mods) as it is independent from MBP.

The gibberish race descriptions should be fixed by the 'ENG race' esp(s). Refer to Cyb3r's load order recommendation in this here thread's opening post for the correct position in the load order. I never bothered with the race descriptions so I haven't installed these plugins.

I would very much like to use your high rez textures but I am uncertain as to what folders they go into.  They don't seem to match the folder trail I'm seeing in my Data files.  I thank you for your help.

To add, the Read Me file isn't saying anything.  

ETA:  I got that Diablo Elves working.  Thanks.  

• 2 months later...

i am geeting the Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition (Full) v1.4a.rar  and woud like to know if i need any thing more like the old one did?

dose the full Edition mean i do not need the other stuff?

like MBP++ or x117Race++

or will i still need those two?