Mbp ++ allin1 omod v2.1beta

Hard to tell what "Full" means in this case. To me that archive in fact seems to be the old basic version which still needs the separate ++ upgrades.

The All-In-One file from this thread here on the other hand already includes all the ++ updates as the file name itself indicates.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got bored and decided to make my own patch for the issue with chanpon and co's eyes.

The attached file should contain all the fixes for the misaligned eyes in the all in one pack. I would need some testers to make sure it works beyond my environment and that I did not screw something else up in the process.

Holy crap, after 2-3 hours of trying to solve this problem, this actually worked, thanks a lot.

This is what i did:

I replaced the files at the data folder with the files from the rar, then i rebuilt the bashed patch, and last but most important DELETE the EyeLeftHuman and the EyeRightHuman name related files, in folder "Meshes\Characters\imperial"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I've tried installing the omod and it gets stuck during the installation and then comes up with the error "A problem occurred during install: Array dimensions exceeded support range. The mod was not installed." 

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Scrap that, I downloaded NMM and it works with that one.

I would say that there is either something wrong with your OBMM or you are installing it wrong. I use this and have had no problems installing it. I will never use NMM for either Oblivion or Fallout New Vegas as NMM does not always install shit correctly which is why OBMM and FOMM were made so don't be surprised if NMM screws up your shit.

• 4 weeks later...

Mbp ++ allin1 omod v2.1beta or Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition Plus Plus by Naru?

Are they simply different compilations with the same base files but differing additions, or what?

Even more confusingly, Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition Plus Plus by Naru shows the file version as being 0.98, not 2, and I find it unlikely that 2ch is meant to mean "to Chinese".

Edited by overSexed

Not really that confusing if look at the list in the first post of this thread you will see that this already contains MBP++ 0.98a which is what version Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition Plus Plus by Naru is.

The one on the nexus also doesn't have all of the races in it either if you look at the list there is no diablo elves 6 in 1 chocolate elves and a few others. Also if you read the first line in the mods page it says that this *This is Race MOD for Japanese.* http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37368/?

Not really that confusing if look at the list in the first post of this thread you will see that this already contains MBP++ 0.98a which is what version Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition Plus Plus by Naru is.

The one on the nexus also doesn't have all of the races in it either if you look at the list there is no diablo elves 6 in 1 chocolate elves and a few others. Also if you read the first line in the mods page it says that this *This is Race MOD for Japanese.* http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37368/?

Yes, you are right. - I was just about to delete the post. - I finished downloading the .omod, went to extract it, saw the title and ...oh, balls! - $%^£!!

Thanks, anyway, for pointing out what should have been obvious, but which obviously was not (to me, at least).

I have, however, got a valid question which I have not been able to find a solution for, and that is whether or not the Thieves Arsenal fix from the original MBP v0.98 is required or not?

It happens I try to look over something a few times before posting as I might miss something the first time. Not sure what the Thieves Arsenal fix does as I have only ever used this mod here but I have had no problems with it other then having to download a few things if I wanted to have the full complete race sets as a few need to be downloaded from different places like the triton and diablo 6in1 if you wanted to use the race.

I only asked about the TA fix, because it is something that can be required by users of MBP 2ch v0.98, and I noticed that it is not present in the LL version, so it may be possible that the fix has been integrated into the main files. Again, though, thanks for your advice and for pointing out that sometimes ....just sometimes.... the titles do actually contain useful information ;) (although many LL mods could certainly do with something in the way of readme, or info, files ...even if only a copy of the information given on the forum post :) ).

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the shared file sites are heavily contended. - If you are a "premium" member, or get lucky, you get decent download speeds; otherwise it will vary. Using any kind of proxy service will also effect the download speed, and some of these sites will straight out not allow you to download from them, or will throttle your download speeds, if they detect that you are using a proxy.

Initiating a torrent is fairly easy.

1. DL the file in the OP.

2. open the .torrent from above with your torrent client.

I just tested the DL 09/14/14 and just brought the .omod file into OBMM as a secondary test, and it is working perfectly.

Either try installing uTorrent or another torrent client other than BitComet and see if your luck changes.

post-18672-0-35669600-1410920138_thumb.jpg

So one thing that I became aware of was that some of my other things for Oblivion, such as LOOT or BOSS as well as Wyre seemed not to be picking up on the game and I quickly became aware that it was due to a registry error. To fix this , I have re-installed the game and everything seems to be working fine. I have two copies of MBP(no i don't know HOW that happened) now and if the error with the registry was the issue, it should be fine now. I don't have internet at home, so i have to go back and test that theory. I know there is nothing wrong with the file, you just showed me that it works and we both got it under almost all the same conditions and it says i have the full file, so nothing should be wrong on that end. So, i think its the registry issue, which like i said i've re-installed and seemed to have fixed. I don't know how it happened, but my main comp has been acting up so...Who knows, computers have a mind of their own at times.