Mbp ++ allin1 omod v2.1beta

eh i never had issues with the eyes.... only some minor fixing needed in regard to certain pink bodies for which i'm trying to track down the textures but i've been retardly bussy with work so when the next update is : unknown :(

Can someone PLEASE make an alternate mirror? I've tried to download this thing 5 times and it makes it to 700mb (Taking about an hour and half to do it) and it drops out. It's not my connection, as I've tried on several devices. 

Edit: So after a few more tries I finally got my hands on it... and it won't activate. I get a an error saying:

"An error occured while activating the mod.

It may not have been activated all the way.

Error: Compressed data file stream didn't contain enough information to fill all files."

I get this error from both the torrented version and the deposit verison. I guess I'm screwed and I'll have to grab each mod by hand. :l

yeh some of the filehosters have gone to the crapper sadly i don't have the version i uploaded anymore since i replaced it by the next alpha stage of the pack i was working on.

but seeying as some of the addons in the pack have been updated that means i'll need to rebuild Mbp++ from scratch, sadly i'm not kidding mbp++ aint known for being flexible atm i'm mostly running into lack of time projects at work are keeping me from doing anything massivly in oblivion atm nor do i currently have the energy for a rebuild since i'm just exhausted due to work.

I'm expecting my workload to drop somewhere along next month granted that the programmers at work can keep their deadline i'm dependant on them so if they go in overtime i'm stuck aswell so i'm not gonna place an eta on the next fix.

Do know that i'm not abandoning the project at all i'm just postponing

Wow...is it possible to get a torrent version working again, 455 minutes estimated download time is not something I really expect anymore:P, for a 1 gig file.

I'm seeding this file on most sundays' afternoons/evenings European time, and I can upload with up to 1-2Mbit/s; try to download it at that time.
  • 3 weeks later...

finally got this to work (i think)

cute & chocolate elves are are not in the game when creating a player, is it meant to be like that?

Chocolate elves are not in my game either !

Am I missing a mod ? Am I supposed to have the original Chocolate elves too ?

I am not a member to DirectFiles and the size of the download exceeds my guest availability and unfortunately you have no other links working at this time. This download you made is perfect for my modding Oblivion.

Please try to re-upload it to mediafile, mediafire - best for me would be in the RYU links.

Thank you for the time and patience you've had in making this download.

robcando

I've got a problem with this MBP pack where once I apply it, the eyes are horribly misaligned. It happens with most of the races but not some of the races added with the mod. Here is a screenshot of this:

[spoiler=Warning: Horrible Eyes]Oblivion.jpg

I have guessed as much that it is conflicting with an eye-editing mod. but the problem is that I am dumbfounded at what it might be. I don't think that there are any mods I am using that do this and if there are any I am feeling rather stupid for missing them. 

I did though install MBP via Wyre, by first unpacking the OMOD, archiving it to .7z and then apply it. Not sure if this causes problems. 

Here is a list of mods I am running at the moment in conjunction:

[spoiler=Bain Packages]
Bain Packages:
++ 000 - Data.7z (B5910695) (Installed)
++ 001 - DarNifiedUI Additions v2x3x3-22163.zip (C06111D0) (Installed)
++ 002 - TQP v3-2-0-12859.zip (BDC2F3A5) (Installed)
++ 003 - Display Stats 2_0_1-31855-2-0-1.rar (3AA3907A) (Installed)
++ 004 - Dynamic Map 2_1_1-35969.7z (4FB40C92) (Installed)
++ 005 - IDFUpdate-8298.7z (46708404) (Installed)
++ 006 - Improved Chorrol-9500.7z (4B037847) (Installed)
++ 007 - Improved Trees and Flora-8500.7z (13A4054B) (Installed)
++ 008 - ImprovedAmuletsAndRings-17147.7z (B81A2B2D) (Installed)
++ 009 - ITF2Update-11891.7z (FFEF5557) (Installed)
++ 010 - SI_Texture_Pack.7z (D801B651) (Installed)
++ 011 - OBGE Core-30054.7z (2CCFE406) (Installed)
++ 012 - Ambient Dungeons 1_3_1-18385.7z (462A6069) (Installed)
++ 013 - Beaming Sunglare v1_1-16533.zip (9E70696E) (Installed)
++ 014 - Enhanced Magic Effects-9424.zip (57380018) (Installed)
++ 015 - Enhanced Water v20 HDMI-23064.zip (DF786CBE) (Installed)
++ 016 - All Natural 1-34-18305-1-34.7z (B16D10B3) (Installed)
-- 017 - Robert Male V52 BAIN-40532.7z (84382BD9) (Not Installed)
-- 018 - 4096x4096_Default_package_v1_2.7z (BC8CAFE3) (Not Installed)
++ 019 - MBP1.4a MBP++0.98a x117++078 Aio.7z (2467788F) (Installed)
-- 020 - mbp chanpon fix.7z (C07F1584) (Not Installed)
021 - ==Last==

[spoiler=OMODs Used]

OMODs Used:

DarNified UI 1.3.2

NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer V3_1

Sensual Walks Animations Installer

Sensual Walks for Female NPCs

[spoiler=Other Mods installed manually]

All relevant Unofficial patches

Vampire Race Disabler

OBSE -Elys0 Universal Silent Voice

Pluggy

Windom Earle_s Oblivion Crash Prevention System

Streamline Beta 3.1

Oblivion Stutter Remover

Fast Exit

Quiet Feet MAX

LowPoly Grass

Optimised Distant Land MAX

Qarl's Texture Pack 3 - Redimized

PYFFI Optimized QTP3 Meshes - Fixed

QTP3 UOP32 Compatibility Patch

DMRA Body

That is the rough mod list. I will likely start over the modding process as the troubleshooting I did very likely ruined the whole thing by now. If any one can tell me what the particular file edits I need to keep an eye on, that would be great. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Wait, i tested it now and i can download without paying

When you open the link 2 speedmeters appears, use the one on the right that says "regular download" ( or something else, mine is in Portuguese :D ) and then wait 30 seconds and a security check appears ( one of them is a shitty ass image that is too blurry to see :P ) and then press download button.

I recomend using torrent because its takes a long time to download on depositfiles.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ThatOne

im having a problem installing after waiting waiting 2 hours for it to download to nexus mod manager because I cant seem to get oblivion mod manager

about 30 min into the install it says Arithmetic error the mod failed to install or something like that I just wonder what can I do to fix this problem

Try this mod manager instead:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5010

Yes, I am aware it's a skyrim mod page. However, it works for Oblivion too.

I've downloaded the .omod but there isn't a single .esp or .esm file in it. What gives?

You have to install it via OBMM (activate) or extract it via OBMM (right click on it to highlight it in OBMM's right hand side and choose "extract to directory".

• 2 weeks later...

does the torrent link just download one to use with nexus mod manager like the depositfile link? because whenever I try to load the mod in NMM it crashs my pc.

That is because NMM is a crappy POS that doesn't handle OMOD files correctly, of all the things to screw up you would think the fellas over at the Nexus could have at least got that one right. 

Use OBMM instead.