Mbp ++ allin1 omod v2.1beta

i am sorry to be rude asking this, but is anyone able to upload this to MEGA.co.nz? i find that is best as in slow connections like mine can download easily and quickly, and the torrent is being slow for me, so if anyone could upload the MBPS  to mega id happy..please?

thanks for reading.

You are not being rude. - I would help, but would have to upload everything to a server to do so (ie: I would not be able to move any files from an existing Mega account to a different one); however, all being well I will be able to have these files on our own (home-based) file server sometime over the next 4-6 weeks ...and will post the link, or update our signature with a link when I do.

Besides, MEGA has NOT been all that great for DLs these days. Not for me anyways...

has never failed me lol, cant even load the mediafire website and the torrent posted here seems to have no seeds so mega is my only option for getting the mod.

well it really fails for me.

also, can anyone seed the torrent?

Nevermind i got it off depositfiles

After so many trying to make a self-explanation of what to do with the omod, after a bunch of things i managed to get the mods working again but..

its working but not working, the races are too ugly they look nothing like how i see them in the screenshots (like the ones in MBP ++ Nexus screenies), some looks like they just bugged out or simply we can say they all just look like old people.

can anyone help me out ?

Besides, MEGA has NOT been all that great for DLs these days. Not for me anyways...

has never failed me lol, cant even load the mediafire website and the torrent posted here seems to have no seeds so mega is my only option for getting the mod.

After so many trying to make a self-explanation of what to do with the omod, after a bunch of things i managed to get the mods working again but..

its working but not working, the races are too ugly they look nothing like how i see them in the screenshots (like the ones in MBP ++ Nexus screenies), some looks like they just bugged out or simply we can say they all just look like old people.

can anyone help me out ?

I suspect an archive invalidation issue ...or you have used the Oblivion launcher to launch your game and it has reset required changes (include any archive invalidation amendments) in your game .ini file (usually located in your My Documents directory, along with any save games you may have).

can anyone help me out ?

I suspect an archive invalidation issue ...or you have used the Oblivion launcher to launch your game and it has reset required changes (include any archive invalidation amendments) in your game .ini file (usually located in your My Documents directory, along with any save games you may have).

Eh? really? like..i dont use that archive invalidation exe but i did change the prefs thing from 1 to 0 a long time ago.

forget the bugged thing i meant how they look too vanilla/old/elder and do not look like the screenies.

• 2 months later...

I just tested the torrent download it is still DLing at a decent speed; 500+ kB/s. Or maybe I just got lucky...

Just retested DLing this again, link is in post 2 and it is still working perfectly with decent DL speeds. I averaged 1.0 MB/sec for this recent test. It does take a few seconds to find peers and your individual mileage may vary, depending on time of day and number of active seeds.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, I kind of have a problem with activating this in obmm...

I downloaded the omod in the first post, but whenever I try to activate it I get this error:

"Error:Compressed data file stream didn't contain enough information to fill all files."

I've searched in the internet for some kind of solution for this error or what might cause it, but I only found out, that it might be caused by the file not being downloaded completely.

I've redownloaded the file in the first post 3 times already and I still get this error.

Could it be the file itself that is broken somehow or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help or tips... :)

• 2 weeks later...

So, I kind of have a problem with activating this in obmm...

I downloaded the omod in the first post, but whenever I try to activate it I get this error:

"Error:Compressed data file stream didn't contain enough information to fill all files."

I've searched in the internet for some kind of solution for this error or what might cause it, but I only found out, that it might be caused by the file not being downloaded completely.

I've redownloaded the file in the first post 3 times already and I still get this error.

Could it be the file itself that is broken somehow or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help or tips... :)

Your disk storage is full at least you must have 5gb or more to extract this mod.

you can solve this by change the temp directory into somewhere else on settings (the default disk on C:\)

Btw, I've installed this mod but there's no chanpon_cha01.esp just like in the list.

Am I do something wrong or I must downloaded it?

Sorry for my bad English.

• 3 months later...

I can't get this mod to work.

I have installed OMOD with OBMM and used archive invalidation option in OBMM, then merged files into bashed patch in Wrye Bash, but all races still look like vanilla. How to fix that?

Probably because this mod is not supposed to overhaul vanilla races in the first place.

• 4 months later...

If I don't want Ashara's sirens and triton nor rosesims hair I just delete  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp and Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp and everything will be a-okay with that? The top post makes it sound like I should enable and just ignore them so I'm not sure.

If you have installed, enabled them and added them to your Bashed Patch, you will need to disable them first, and rebuild your Bashed Patch. If you don't you may have issues getting any prior save games to work with that Bashed Patch. Once that is addressed, yes, you can then remove them if you choose to. (Just keep in mind any MOD calling for those specific resources won't work right.)

I've never actually looked into what MODs if any specifically use the RoseSims Hair. So worst case scenario you may at some point have NPCs that do call that hair, end up with missing hair. (Most will just use a default hair.) You'd need to then edit those in CS or CS/E to use a different hair model.

Thanks for the response. Okay, say I did want to use them, for Rosesims hair, I need only the meshes and textures, yeah? How about for Ashara's Sirens and Tritons? The race on the Nexus includes its own esp and files besides character meshes and textures (like statues, armor, etc.), do I need any of that or just character resources?

Your questions are not entirely clear. If you install the meshes and textures, for any MOD then other MODs can use them. All the ESP does is point to those resources to be used by an armor, clothing or NPC. 

Regarding Ashara's Sirens and Tritons, I don't know as I built my set up ages ago and did not use this .omod. But this was an attempt by the original poster to collect and contain all required resources in throw. Can you modify or add more or swap out stuff? Always, just read through stuff. That's about 80% of the work in building out and modding Oblivion.

Finally got Mbp and From2chL, OCO and other stuff working together. No more scary-as-hell eyes :D Just deleted default eyes in Mbp and made separate mesh path for eyes.

About Sirens&Tritons... All ten races included in Mbp esm file, but I dont see there the "grow tail in water" script, and Asharas file adds some stuff like tridents. So I think Asharas file is better.

• 8 months later...

I hope this is actually read by someone but I get black skin on quite a few of the elves, i.e. the chocolate and diablo ones, some of the races have no hair or eyes, some simply have no eyes, and I was wondering if there was something I did wrong in installing this mod? All i did was activate it in FOMM? 

Oblivion.esm
BreakUndies.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm
BetterMusicSystem.esm
Chanpon.esm
Cobl Main.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp