What are you playing?

brimstone-x

A Grindfest on World of Tanks has been occupying my time as of late. I have this inane idea that I need to finish the entirety of the German tech tree. Goofy me.

Other than that, Sunless Sea is a fun and mysterious game that caught my attention. 

I have 5 tier 10 tanks on that game. I used to be as hooked as you are but they need to nerf Russian tanks as that has been long overdue and rebuff the Maus. I loved that thing and now its just a 200 ton paperweight.

Currently Playing:

Skyrim: (again lol)

World of Warcraft: and waiting for Legion with cautious skepticism.

Ark Survival Evolved: Something always drags me back to this game.

currently i am playing through Final Fantasy X it is my second favourite in the series

FF8 was my personal favorite. X was very good for its time. X-2 Ehhh the sphere grid system was a good idea...

To be honest i like most of them its just i love the story of X the best although some characters in it are just awful. although i love the gameplay of 12 and it also has a good story

A Grindfest on World of Tanks has been occupying my time as of late. I have this inane idea that I need to finish the entirety of the German tech tree. Goofy me.

Other than that, Sunless Sea is a fun and mysterious game that caught my attention. 

I have 5 tier 10 tanks on that game. I used to be as hooked as you are but they need to nerf Russian tanks as that has been long overdue and rebuff the Maus. I loved that thing and now its just a 200 ton paperweight.

Currently Playing:

Skyrim: (again lol)

World of Warcraft: and waiting for Legion with cautious skepticism.

Ark Survival Evolved: Something always drags me back to this game.

You're right about there being a bit of a bias to soviet tanks in the game, luckily not as bad as warthunder. But I must agree that the Maus is fairly thin skinned for a 188 ton super heavy... It's a bit annoying to bounce shots using an L/55 on a russian medium.

currently i am playing through Final Fantasy X it is my second favourite in the series

FF8 was my personal favorite. X was very good for its time. X-2 Ehhh the sphere grid system was a good idea...

Final Fantasy VIII and X are also my favorites in the series.  VIII is also very dear to me because it was my first foray into the series.

it is a good game to get into however sadly it is underated

Mainly for two months by now Starcraft 2. Gonna buy soon Nova Special Ops missions when i get money for BN and Abathur as playable commander in CO-OP.

Generally also from march Hearthstone, for year allmost Heroes of The Storm.

On steam however i play rarely anything by now. Starcraft keeps me busy. :P

I just bought Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 the other day and I've been getting back into that. Graphics charmingly holds up, but things like creating paths and entrances are such a bitch compared to most modern city builder games.

Since my gf changed her job with one with really crappy work hours, we are not able to play Heroes of The Storm that much and I find it boring to play alone, so I play mostly Rainbow Six Siege, Midnight Club LA from time to time and every now and then Dark Souls 3.

Might as well come here and add :)

Skyrim and Planetside 2. Currently waiting for Overwatch slightly hyped for it, waiting also for Total war warhammer and World of wacraft Legion expansion and hoping it's not another shit show.

• 2 weeks later...

Total Warhammer, really well done game. I am surpsised.

I got it after meh Stellaris where everyone praised it as "ck2 in space", but its not and is quite shallow game duh.

And finally got me a Witcher 3 + all expansion and I am slowly playing this game, it was quite hard to avoid all spoilers since the game release but it was worth it.

Vampire the masquerade - Redemption.

Fucking old, and of course works super well.

I had this game about 10 years ago. I got it from Gog for $2.

And playing it again.

Yes, I am old and nostalgic.

Archived