What are you playing?

brimstone-x

Black Mesa. The free mod to Halflife. Holy cow is it well done!

You know, I hear all the time about these fantastic fan-made Metroid mods that get cease-and-decist orders from Nintendo. Good-Guy Valve green-lights the fan-made remake of Half Life 1 on Steam. Those guys at Valve are awesome, even if it does take them forever to put out a game. :)

Anyways, I was able to get my hands on Pokemon Black 2, so i'm going through that. It is awesome BTW, definitely worth getting.

Age Of Empire.#3 Asian Dynasty.

Is the third game of the series good? I liked the first two.

Currently playing Morrowind' date=' World of Tanks, Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe (OTTD) and Syberia 1

[/quote']

Oh, it's massive. :P and it's based from European New world conquest. Christoper Columbus - Hernan Cortez timelines. To American\United states history, US Revolutions, Klondike Gold rush and Spice trade, British east Indian company on India and Japanese Bakufu and so much more.

Highly Interactive AI Team - Enemy, taunt, support, requests, identify, and creative personalization for each civilization famous leaders. Unique units, Different game play for each civilization.

But actually it's more personal customization, Each Civilization has their own 'term' of vanilla. Your civilization grew with experience from building, exploring, producing, training, fighting, mercantilism and winning the map. The experience contribute to your mother country coffer for further civilization expansions.

Expansion works like Diablo.3 skill tree.

You can Focus the LVL.UP point at National Trade Company, Military, Church Intrigue, Industry and harbor. Further study of the Skill Tree is require to maximize your country potential and you only do national reform ONCE.

Been playing it for 4 years now with all Expansion Disk, It never gets old.

aab.sized.jpg

AGE OF EMPIRE.3 OFFICIAL ARTWORK ALBUM"

http://aoe3.heavengames.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=aoe3_concept_art

SCREENSHOOT: http://aoe3.heavengames.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=aoe3-earlyshots

I'm no American But i learn to respect American history from this game. Well, it's not just about American history but other country histories in their own perspective throughout their campaigns.

Playing Skyrim (of course), Oblivion (mods giving me hell), Plants vs Zombies, Borderlands, and last night I bought Overlord and played it a bit. I like it, it's a fun game, but it annoys me that I can't choose to be a female Overlord. Where oh where is the game that let's me be an evil queen?

I also tried to install Daggerfall, but Dosbox says I don't have enough free disk space, which is of course bullshit.

• 4 weeks later...

Now playing Skyrim on what I've dubbed my "Goodie Two-Shoes Run". I can't steal anything, I can't murder anyone, I can only take lawful quests, if anyone asks for my help I must help them (unless it's to break the law), and if I see a dragon I must kill it. To give myself a bigger, more immersive experience I've put it on hard settings, with immersion mods that make me require sleep, food and drink, a weather mod that makes cold weather a factor, and I can't fast travel. You have no idea how hard it is for me to not steal things in this game. It would be damn near unbearable if not for Vilja. Goddamn, I love that mod.

Oh, I'm also playing Blacklight Retrobution and totally pwning the noobs. Pew pew, motherfuckers.

• 3 weeks later...

One of my friends from high school was cleaning his room to get ready to move out, he wanted to get rid of some extra stuff and was selling his xbox 360's. So I bought his Xbox 360 Elite 120gb for $60, so ive been playing Gears of war and etc. Other than xbox stuff ive also been addicted to Fallout 3 again :P

• 2 years later...

Archived