What are you playing?

brimstone-x

the ones that currently installed on my laptop. they were:

1. Oblivion (heavily modded :D)

2. GTA: San Andreas (heavily modded as well)

3. Dragon Age: Origins (also heavily modded)

4. The Sims 3 (mo ... ahh you know what I will say :P )

5. Drakensang: the river of time (not modded whatsoever)

Just Cause 2

I actually got into Just Cause 2 because of a video by Dopefish....FUCKING HILARIOUS. Good mindless game.

I kind of want to try Amnesia The Dark Desent that game looks shit pants scary.

Amnesia's a great game, refreshing and very cool. However the game can be absolutely terrifying at times, but it's still a great experience.

I give the game a 9/10, the story is cool, the setting and environment is amazing, the horror and thrill factors are at max at times, and for the most part, runs smoothly. If you're into horror games, you'll definitely like this game.

Although you might want to have Amnesia after playing this game >:) muahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Just Cause 2

I actually got into Just Cause 2 because of a video by Dopefish....FUCKING HILARIOUS. Good mindless game.

Amnesia's a great game' date=' refreshing and very cool. However the game can be absolutely terrifying at times, but it's still a great experience.

I give the game a 9/10, the story is cool, the setting and environment is amazing, the horror and thrill factors are at max at times, and for the most part, runs smoothly. If you're into horror games, you'll definitely like this game.

Although you might want to have Amnesia after playing this game >:) muahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

[/quote']

Ya after seeing this I realize that...I almost shit my pants the first time I saw this. [video=youtube]

Go to 11:11.

Just Cause 2

Amnesia's a great game' date=' refreshing and very cool. However the game can be absolutely terrifying at times, but it's still a great experience.

[/quote']

Ya after seeing this I realize that...I almost shit my pants the first time I saw this. [video=youtube]

Go to 11:11.

lol um, sorry If I'm offending you, but, I burst out laughing at that part. I'm sorry. Not saying that you're a "WIMPY WIMPY WIIIIIIMPEEEEEE!!!!1" but I just find it hilarious when cool sounding guys turn into screaming bitches (even though I sort of was one myself when playing). Look, I think it was just his sudden woman scream that scared you. He screamed because he heard the crazy weird noise when an enemy is chasing you. And it seems to me like he was overreacting (just a bit). Of course, he started laughing after that and we all do don't we?

• 2 weeks later...

lol um' date=' sorry If I'm offending you, but, I burst out laughing at that part. I'm sorry. Not saying that you're a "WIMPY WIMPY WIIIIIIMPEEEEEE!!!!1" but I just find it hilarious when cool sounding guys turn into screaming bitches (even though I sort of was one myself when playing). Look, I think it was just his sudden woman scream that scared you. He screamed because he heard the crazy weird noise when an enemy is chasing you. And it seems to me like he was overreacting (just a bit). Of course, he started laughing after that and we all do don't we?

[/quote']

Well I'm not sure how I would react honestly. The scariest game I have played was Dead Space and it's not that scary...I jumped a few times but that's about it. Amnesia looks unique though because you can't defend yourself, thats what creeps me out.

Shit I need to get Dead Space 2....

Also it looks like the only good thing about Rage is that it was in Breaking Bad.

@Jerbsinator: DEAD SPACE 2! you really need to get it, one of the best horror action freaking epic environment game i ever played, oh and you do get the occasional jumping or screaming when the fear strikes, but it goes away when you go rage mode because of the action and the cinematic that you control, get it! :D

Playing Deus Ex: HR,

FO3,

FONV,

OBLV,

Terraria(YEY! :D)

and a lot of this online game

Dragon Nest

Not much really as I'm more focused on designing outfits for Fallout New Vegas and learning Blender. But whatever time in between, it's these two that's got my attention:

TF2 and F1 2011. Both because of online gaming competition.

Been inching through some games but I've been playing mainly random FPSs for a while. I've taken a bit of a break from Oblivion and New Vegas (will try fixing it very soon though).

AC Brotherhood

Halo Custom Edition (love screwing around on coldsnap lol)

H2V

TF2 Steam Version (Epic)

Also:

Mount and Blade: Warband ( I highly recommend The Pelopennisian (SP?) War mod and the "Land of Bleeding Ice" mod (for teh major lulz!).

Going to get Dark Souls soon, I've been wanting that game for SO LONG!

• 3 weeks later...

Oblivion (modding only)

While waiting for Skyrim/Batman and Saints Row...

Dead Island

Mass Effect 2

Killing Floor.

Have to finnaly try Terraria since I bought it few months ago on steam but launched it only for like 2h :P

But since so many cool games gonna be out soon..Terraria will have to wait till 2012 or later :P

• 6 months later...

Archived