What are you playing?

brimstone-x

Fallout 4, though I'm having a break from it for now, Skyrim, ME3......finally picked this up cheap and decided to give it a go after not playing the first two for years, but I'm struggling with the controls and the third person view, just so used to first person view these days lol and lastly I've just installed the latest TTW, so now I've just got to add my mods and it's back to the wasteland of DC to destroy Megaton etc.........because I CAN be evil. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Let's try to get more life into this.

I am currently playing (even though I have exams (don't judge me))

-Starbound (Always welcome to join me)

-Skyrim

-Fallout 4

-Dying Light

-Elite Dangerous: Horizons

-Star Citizen

-Just Cause 3

-Planetary Annihilation: Titans

-ARMA 3 (once in a while)

-EVE Online (nearly forgot this one)

-GTA 5

For the PC, I also play Black Ops 3 on the PS4, but not as often as I am behind the PC. 

Any of the game similar to your games, let me know! Always eager to have new gaming buddies.

Well, got a few I'm playing every few days, let's see..

Fallout 4

Fallout New vegas, ridiculously unstable because I suck at modding and NX dislikes me :D

Fallout 3, also unstable but it's mostly the vanilla game itself being troublesome

Skyrim, somewhat stable, still crash occassionally and the world itself is like a bouncy castle

Rainbow Six: Siege

H1Z1

Just cause 3

RWBY Grimm eclipse

Several H games I've found through the site, none can compete with VH so far though

That's my list of mostly buggy stuff.. I should really get some of them fixed <.<

I Recently got Fallout $ But it wont run on my poor laptop so ive dropped back down to Skyrim and Fallout NV. Mostly skyrim however due to the fact i favor the fable era.

I Recently got Fallout $ But it wont run on my poor laptop so ive dropped back down to Skyrim and Fallout NV. Mostly skyrim however due to the fact i favor the fable era.

Fallout 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived