What are you playing?

brimstone-x

• 4 weeks later...

uh....lately I dropped out of modding forever, and took up the keyboard and mouse and the controller once again. Been playing many things, just not Morrowind, Oblivion, or Skyrim. ( different and kind of weird for me ). I have actually been playing ESO, Diablo III (again) Dragon Age Inquisition, Grim Dawn, and just finished DarksoulsIII finally and traded it for an original pressing of De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas. But last 4 days been just Playing ESO. Kind of a strange thing for me especially since I hate MMO's. I have also been playing Dragons Dogma again. ESO is fun if you can get past the stupid load times, and sometimes idiot players who like to try and steal your kills.

• 2 weeks later...

If I tried to name everything, this would be a very long post. But the games I'm spending the most time in at the moment are: Dragon age Inquisition (One of my favorite game series EVER), Forza Horizon 2, Skyrim (Of course), World of Tanks, Civilization 5 and Civilization Beyond Earth: Rising Tide.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing at the moment. I mean, nothing that I'd actually like to play: I'm currently distracting myself with some Ratchet and Clank Going Commando. A fun game by all means but I'd rather fiddle with some Skyrim instead, which I can't do because I'm currently away from my gaming rig. Bummer

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 

It is an amazing game for me, huge Deus Ex fan, but I see it getting bad reviews and there is a fair point due to a lot of people having issues with crashes and tbf I can understand the annoyance / anger with the DLCs too but I really do think the actual gameplay Eidos worked on is great and the graphics look amazing. From what I understand Square Enix wanted the microtransaction and the dlcs to be this way so Eidos was forced to comply.

I'm waiting on the bugfixes for DX:MD myself before trying it, from what I've seen it's a bit of a mess on the pc at the moment.

Microtransactions in a paid for sp game does seem like taking the piss IMV but I'll just ignore it. What is worrying though is if enough dumb people start paying for garbage the next thing will be games that cannot be completed without paying extra.

I've read a lot of comments today and past months about this. I've been in the group that really dislike the new way developers plan DLC and implement cash shop but this is an exception imo, well dlc I can't speak of, but finding Praxis kits is very easy in the game and you can hack laptops/find new routes and do other things to gain xp. It really does not hinder you at all and in previous Deus Ex versions people been using hax to get the abilities they want at the start of the games - if they can make money of dumb people fine as long as they don't go too far with it.

Square Enix seem to have pushed Eidos into implementing it and they did in a way that you really really wont notice it and you really don't need anything from the shop, at least right now, to have a really fun gameplay - buying things from cash shop actually ruins your own experience. I'm against cash shops with benefits that can't be found in game fairly easily and I wouldnt like it if they locked content behind the cash shop like unique outfits and the likes.

It's throughly enjoyable gameplay if you take the time to enjoy it and dont just rush through it. I also feel people on Steam, Youtube are being overly harsh and that they really nitpicking about certain things. 

EDIT: Anyway, I'm sure you'll enjoy it when you decide to give it ago. Looking forward to it

World of Tanks/Warships occasionally. I'm better at the ships.

Bought No Man's Sky, should have waited until it was on sale.

Pillars of Eternity when I feel like getting old-school RPGish.

Total War Warhammer.

Elite Dangerous.

And last but certainly not least, when I get into a certain mood, I play Dwarf Fortress.

Archived