What are you playing?

brimstone-x

Similar to the what are you watching thread, and what are you listening to, I figured I'd make a what games are you playing (other than Oblivion obviously).

I'm currently playing Demon's Souls. Hard game, not as good as I was expecting, but decent game nontheless.

Lol I just made a topic for this and then scrolled down X_X.

Playing Castlevania: Lords of shadow right now. The game's combat system starts off being God of War like, but after about 5-10 hours, the game is still introducing features and you find yourself in an expansive combat system. The plot is presented well, overall I'd recommend it if you play any action games ( example: Ninja Gaiden, Devil May cry, Bayonetta.). The game just requires patience to get to the real combat engine and then it takes off.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. shadow of chernobyl modded out :D  It's fricken amazing (imo).  Also like Civ 4 (modded with 'total realism'), and company of hero's (fun ww2 RTS...haven't checked out any mods yet :\  but I heard blitzkrieg or something is just amazing for this game).  And sometimes, some hentai flash games  ::)

dude...i LOVED dawn of war II but haven't tried retribution.  and back in the days, i loved to table top RP warhammer.  would be cool if some put some warhammer fantasy in oblivion, but i don't have the skills for it at the moment :(

Playing a lot of games from Fallout New Vegas (trying to finish Dead Money as it crashed continuously before the new patch!  >:(), doing Portal 2 co-op and as well as getting Oblivion to work with all the Japanese mods.

Plus it doesn't help when I've got The Witcher 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and as well as L.A. Noire (for my sis, she's a sucker for crime games) on order. :(

dude...i LOVED dawn of war II but haven't tried retribution.  and back in the days' date=' i loved to table top RP warhammer.  would be cool if some put some warhammer fantasy in oblivion, but i don't have the skills for it at the moment :(

[/quote']

...which is made worse by the fact that there are a shit-ton of WH40k mods for Fallout!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Donkey

Just fired, up shivering isles for the first time with lovers pk, and this one is great place to test this mod out. Army Golden saints and dark seducer. Mighty fun. :D

The sentence Golden saints use, gets a whole new meaning when you activate it with lovers with pk. Lord Sheagorath your Auriel stands true.  :P

Also... Witcher 2 at the moment... fucking awful console-port!!!11 :'(

Really frustrates me.

There is no console version so I wouldn't call it a port. Fucking console ports are any of the Rockstar games, let me rephrase that, shitty console ports.

But yea playing that as well so haven't had a chance to try any new mods here latelly.

Archived