F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition

Mortal Kombat X

Saints Row The Third

Saints Row IV

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ...failure

Notepad++ and CK are considered a game to be played?

I spent about 150 hours in two weeks using them.

Yup they are, boy you're a busy one... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been dragged into Dota 2. It's very fun to play every now and then with friends, but I don't get how some people got thousands of hours on it.

its an question of mix stress-pleasure and competition. i reach 2500h yesteday on it and i still continu to play it again and again, cause its simple, but challenge and very competitive.

i think its similar to all the peoples who play thousand hours on FIFA or else. but dota have the difference to get continuously updated with new stuff, objects and hero.

myself, i play ...hmm...

Dota2 (of course) , steam estimate my play time to 48h per day (yea, 48h per day ... gg valve..lol)

Mass Effect , i just cant stop playing it....love this game serie

dragon age , best serie game ever with best story and all.. (well, Bioware fan here ^^ )

other than that, i pass lots of time in Blender, Gimp, Sonar platinum (yeah, dat music creation soft that cost 500€ -_- ) and i do little free job as beta tester for a small semi-indie game developer company

PC games:

- Heroes of the Storm - This is the only MOBA game at this date that interests me, because its a little bit different from the rest (DOTA 2 and LoL). 

- Diablo 3 - Believe it or not, but I'm still playing it even though the gameplay is dry as hell and is desperately in need of makeover.

- Fallout 4 - Not playing it as much as I had hoped, because its missing so many key elements that the Fallout games used to have (such as deep dialogue system). But I play it from time to time to test the most popular mods.

- Battlefield 4 - The game is mostly dead already, but sometimes I go back and play few matches with friends on game modes that are still alive (TDM mostly, since its one of the few modes that are still alive and kicking)

- Overwatch open beta - This isn't a surprise, since almost everyone I know plays this. The gameplay is good and fun with friends, but somehow it lacks content, so its a little let down. I'll probably buy the real deal after its been released.

Non-PC games / Wii U games:

- Xenoblade Chronicles X - Even though this game has its problems, it still surprised me positively when it was released. I've been playing it for several months now from time to time and I still haven't finished it completely. There's simply so much to do in it.

- The Legend of Zelda series - I'm a HUGE Zelda fan, so its no wonder that these games are on the play list. I just can't stop playing them, I'm hooked.

Honorable mention:

WoW Nostalrius - I hate the present WoW, because its almost unrecognizable to the original WoW; the game has changed SO much over the years. So the Nostalrius server was like a blessing from the skies for original WoW player like me. It's sad that Blizzard is such a dick company for not allowing the Nostalrius to continue. Somehow I hope that now they would see how badly we wan't that legacy server we've been begging from them for YEARS now. Sure, the vanilla WoW was harder and more time consuming; but that's the whole point ! The present WoW is only a feint shadow from the game that made it famous in the first place, abomination even. =(

- Heroes of the Storm - This is the only MOBA game at this date that interests me, because its a little bit different from the rest (DOTA 2 and LoL). 

- Diablo 3 - Believe it or not, but I'm still playing it even though the gameplay is dry as hell and is desperately in need of makeover.

Exclusive: Overwatch open beta - This isn't a surprise, since almost everyone I know plays this. The gameplay is good and fun with friends, but somehow it lacks content, so its a little let down. I'll probably buy the real deal after its been released.

Archived