What are you playing?

brimstone-x

Playing a little Fable 3 on the PC but it hasn't really grabbed me. Did just beat Dead Rising 2 (I know that game was out awhile ago but just got around to it)

Now I need to decide what to play, maybe another play through of ME2 to get my character all ready for ME3... more likely try to get Witcher 2 working this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently playing Dragon Age: Origins (Ultimate Edition) and World of Tanks

I'm playing Star Wars: Empire at War' date=' its innovative multi-level approach to RTS's is actually pretty good even if it's a little too simple at times. And also the original Witcher before I play its pretty looking sequel.

[/quote']

I didn't like the Forces of Corruption expansion myself. But Empire at War is quite good though  :)

Currently playing Oblivion mainly. I fool around with Just Cause 2 sometimes if I'm bored or if I can't get some alone time with oblivion.

Just getting the demo for Deus Ex: Human Revolution so I'll be playing that thru this friday.

@Anonymous

Well if game would be kick ass then it would be probably end of the world :D

Im playing it a little piece by piece its not as good as Duke Nukem 3D or Time to kill from old good PSX..but its getting better as you progress :D

Hmm.. so what am I playing :D

-Crossfire

-Kickin' Demons' Asses in DMC 3 ;D

-Fallouts(from 1 to 3 with Tactics without NV and non-PC ones)

-Oblivion(Capt. Obvious was here ::))

-Toribash with Tribes Vengeance, but both not really should be in this topic :(

@Anonymous

Well if game would be kick ass then it would be probably end of the world :D

Im playing it a little piece by piece its not as good as Duke Nukem 3D or Time to kill from old good PSX..but its getting better as you progress :D

Ah Duke Nukem Time to Kill was my first Duke Nukem game! There was a lot of hype for this one but I guess it doesn't live up  :-[ I'll play it regardless though since I love Duke Nukem  ::)

Guest mercury11

Right now I'm finishing up all the side quests on Assassins Creed: Brotherhood.  Can't wait for Assassins Creed: Revelations.  Also waiting for the new Tomb Raider game, but that doesn't come out till Oct 2012.  Heard it's going to be M rated.

• 2 weeks later...

Since it was on sale on Steam I bought Torchlight and what can I say; it's the best Diablo clone I've played so far. Some things are better, some are not, but it's keeping me permanently in front of the screen.

• 2 weeks later...

Oblivion (I really just make chars and take pics of them, keeps me busy until Skyrim.)

Fallout New Vegas (reinstalled it to play the new DLC's that are coming out.)

Various Text games (a few survival ones and a couple hentai based ones.)

Archived