Hello all,

I am starting to make my own tattoos and can create them and see them in-game.

Many thanks to Murfk for creating this mod.

I am trying to create tattoos that essentially look like super skin tight latex clothing. I am playing around with different designs that I think look good.

I am trying to find a way to make the tattoo look really shiny, (yep that really plastic sheen) Kind of like Turbosnowy's old mods. Is this possible using slavetatts and if so what settings should I be looking for changing in the texture file?

Also as this is my first foray into texturing, can anybody point me in the right direction to find a tutorial and the best way to map textures to minimise distortion.

Any advice is appreciated and thanks again for creating a cool mod.

Hello, I've got a problem with the MCM menu for ST meaning no options show in the face tab part of ST menu and I have a makeup tat pack installed (NYINEGY-makeup). The other tat packs work great under the other tabs and show up under their respective tabs (body, hands feet) but nothing under the face tab, just an empty window. I've tried to reinstall the tat makeup pack several times to fix it as well as ST itself but to no avail, any help would be appreciated thank you.

Hello, I've got a problem with the MCM menu for ST meaning no options show in the face tab part of ST menu and I have a makeup tat pack installed (NYINEGY-makeup). The other tat packs work great under the other tabs and show up under their respective tabs (body, hands feet) but nothing under the face tab, just an empty window. I've tried to reinstall the tat makeup pack several times to fix it as well as ST itself but to no avail, any help would be appreciated thank you.

Step 1:

bdad391b84.png

Step 2:

52cfe7d1ff.png

Step 3:

6de70578e0.png

Can somebody help. I can't select any tatoo for my characer, eveything is greyed out. I still can apply tattoo for NPC though.
Humm, how do I disable tattoo in Racemenu, I usually just set all to transparent but don't know how to actually disable them.

hLqOizJ.jpg

post-57179-0-82278000-1494184939_thumb.jpg

Can somebody help. I can't select any tatoo for my characer, eveything is greyed out. I still can apply tattoo for NPC though.

Humm, how do I disable tattoo in Racemenu, I usually just set all to transparent but don't know how to actually disable them.

hLqOizJ.jpg

Well I cannot see your image, but if you mean that all of your tattoo slots are used and cannot set a slavetat, in Racemenu you can set the slot to "default" not transparent to free it for slavetats.

Slight problem here: I have slavetats installed also all additional files in the downoad section, i even use the Coenaculi but i don't have any face options (Using CBBE body with face) . Which files do i have to instal or reinstall to get the face tats?

Slight problem here: I have slavetats installed also all additional files in the downoad section, i even use the Coenaculi but i don't have any face options (Using CBBE body with face) . Which files do i have to instal or reinstall to get the face tats?

Read up a few posts and follow the 3 steps under spoilers. You have an often repeated problem of not reading how to enable the NIOverride facial slots.

Does anyone know where i can find false stocking tattoos for use with slavetats?

Not stocking overlays.. but you know..  the ribbons on the back of the leg, preferably with a line running down?

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1858&bih=990&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=leg+tattoo+back+ribbon+with+line&oq=leg+tattoo+back+ribbon+with+line&gs_l=img.3...10305.11958.0.12086.10.10.0.0.0.0.153.787.9j1.10.0....0...1.1.64.img..0.1.70...0i8i30k1.hm8xf6KAEZk#imgrc=0K4a2IjpRF4HwM:

I don't mind putting in the work to convert something from racemenu etc.. just need to know where i can find the artwork that fits the body.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a curious issue:

My character has a tattoo that covers her mid and lower back, along with several others elsewhere on her body. Sometimes when I load up my game, the one on her back seems to have vanished. When I scroll closer it shows up, but it disappears as the camera moves back. It only happens with that area of her body, all her other tattoos show up fine. Also, sometimes if I minimize the game, the problem goes away when I bring it back up. That doesn't always work, unfortunately.

Any idea what might be causing this?

I have a curious issue:

My character has a tattoo that covers her mid and lower back, along with several others elsewhere on her body. Sometimes when I load up my game, the one on her back seems to have vanished. When I scroll closer it shows up, but it disappears as the camera moves back. It only happens with that area of her body, all her other tattoos show up fine. Also, sometimes if I minimize the game, the problem goes away when I bring it back up. That doesn't always work, unfortunately.

Are the others from the same artist?

Do you have any armor on when the tat seems to vanish or re-appear?

Can you tell if it disappears or just changes color to one closer to skin color?

I have a curious issue:

Can you tell if it disappears or just changes color to one closer to skin color?

It's not an artist issue, it's the area of the body. Any tattoo I put there seems irrelevant. Armor doesn't seem to affect it either, it happens whether she's wearing clothes or not. I don't think it's a skin color thing, since the tattoo will show up clear as day if I push the camera in close, but when I move it back it just blinks out.

well that rules out all of the issues I've had with tats and overlays from racemenu.

I've had some not show up but others from another pack be ok, I've had armor sometimes cover and have them blink out when I turn the camera, others, if I have them applied and open RM they'll change to a near skin tone but if I change something will display in their set color.

So a long time ago I did this for myself (not to this extent) and then at some point between then and now I lost it and told someone on this thread I'd upload it for them once I found/rebuilt it. After compiler issues (missing source files) that, honestly, I just didn't care enough to fix until now I kinda forgot about it. But here is a quick little "mod" to extend the limit in Slavetats from 12 to 30. Umm... I kinda got carried away, way back when I only made it up to 20 because the compiler started failing a bit after that, so I assumed it would make me stop around 24. I don't know if NiOverride can deal with this many overlays, and I'm also pretty certain the MCM won't display that many options anyways. But here it is if anyone besides me wants it.

<FILE REMOVED, SEE LOWER POST>

(Technically I added code for up to 36, but forgot to change the hard limit earlier in the code)

Edit: Quoting the people I mentioned this too way back when to ping them:

snip

snip 2: Electric Boogaloo

snip 3: Revenge of Snip

snip 4: Return of the Son of Snip

snip 5: A new Snip

Your'e a saint! Can't wait.

hehe. Ooops

Hey, all.

I've just uploaded a beta of SlaveTats 1.3, which does not actually have any new features involving tattoos at all. The new features are kind of related, because they have to do with light body modification. Specifically, you can change the target's hair color, weight, and name.

Under the hood, making that work has been pretty complicated, and I'm not really confident that the code is reliable, which is why this release is marked beta. It works for me. It may not work for you. If it doesn't but you can figure out why, PM me because I want to know.

Anyway, have fun.

Hey, all.

I've just uploaded a beta of SlaveTats 1.3, which does not actually have any new features involving tattoos at all. The new features are kind of related, because they have to do with light body modification. Specifically, you can change the target's hair color, weight, and name.

Interesting. Though i don't really get what exactly those 2 for ? i'm thinking npc/player body weight and name. Cant seem to download the 1.3 atm, using firefox and chrome, hope this is just on my end.

Anyway, was never really good with scripts and always wanted to make specific slavetats can be put on/off by On/OnUnEquipped event. Try to imitate Pee and Fart dirt effects from the source code but still have no clue how trognog done it. Any clue with another mod that does that ?

Thanks

After downloading 1.3, most of my custom character mods (Sofia, Bijin, RS children) are all screwed up.  I can quit and reload and everything is fine, but as soon as I go through a door, fast travel anywhere, their hair looks like it is missing textures, and their head turns into some weird generic head that doesn't match their body textures.  I've used LOOT, as well as placing it manually at different places in my load order, but the problem isn't fixed until I delete 1.3 and re-install 1.2.3.  

I have a curious issue:

It's not an artist issue, it's the area of the body. Any tattoo I put there seems irrelevant. Armor doesn't seem to affect it either, it happens whether she's wearing clothes or not. I don't think it's a skin color thing, since the tattoo will show up clear as day if I push the camera in close, but when I move it back it just blinks out.

I have a similar problem like this one happen when I equip the transparent catsuit, or clothings with a degree of transaparency in general.

I tried changing the iAlphaFlags on net immersse override, but it only made the tattoos appear below the character skin

(You can see them by approaching the camera really close to the character body, arms or legs)

My current hypothesiss is: The problem is in some way related to transparency rendering on skyrim. Unfortunately I don't know enough how Skyrim rendering works with overlays to confirm it.

After downloading 1.3, most of my custom character mods (Sofia, Bijin, RS children) are all screwed up.  I can quit and reload and everything is fine, but as soon as I go through a door, fast travel anywhere, their hair looks like it is missing textures, and their head turns into some weird generic head that doesn't match their body textures.  I've used LOOT, as well as placing it manually at different places in my load order, but the problem isn't fixed until I delete 1.3 and re-install 1.2.3.  

Yeah, it seems like I went overboard with the head code. You're not the only one with that problem. I'll be posting a new beta once I think that's fixed.

I know you've already said about this, but just wanted to also confirm the same issue. Glad I checked, going to downgrade for now.

Hi guys, it's me again. The last one I uploaded had a serious issue in that I was right, the MCM can't handle that many states. Unfortunately neither can the engine in general, so this is a version that only does 20. If you used the 30 version and the MCM for slavetats disappeared I am very sorry and this should fix it. If this doesn't immediately fix it, you might need to make a save with slavetats.esp disabled first so the engine clears the invalid flag. 

I do not know or expect this to be compatible with the latest beta version so probably don't use it with that.

SlaveTatsMenuExtension.zip

Hi there,

I have a question, I've changed data in NIIOVERIDE.INI file but i can't gen more than 6 body tatoos, do you know what may be causing that?

(I know it is a common question but any of previous solutions didn't work)