MSM_Alice Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 (edited) 8 hours ago, caqa said: A small compatibility issue with Commonwealth Slavers. When during a craving gangbang, and chosing to "go to your place" in the dialogue, the "Big Bomb" raider follower is agressive towards the John NPC's. But since the NPC's seem invulnerable in that room, he's just shooting while the gangbang is going on. Weirdly the other raider follow "Little Bomb" is not aggressive. Maybe some script didn't expect two followers? Also, during the Commonwealth Slavers quest to get the cryolator you need to lead those followers ("Big Bomb" and "Little Bomb") to Vault 111. And Marina isn't in a raider friendly faction, so they attack her on sight. But again she is invulnerable so they are just shooting while she stands there and ignores them. And same with Viggo. Due to their placement, and the location of that mission you can't really avoid the NPC's getting into some pointless fight. Hadn't realized that could happen. Commonwealth Slavers is about disempowerment, whereas MSMA literally gives the player superpowers, so they can be bit thematically at odds. I think Big Bomb following the player to the prostitution shack (aside from a vanilla follower) is based on Big Bomb himself having a special follow script that probably teleports him to wherever the player might be. I don't think I teleport anyone else other than the customer and player to that shack(and that shack also has a flag set of " followers can't follow here", but they obviously do, so maybe I need to revisit that. Maybe I need to suspend stop-loss-of-control cravings while a CS slave. Hmm. I could also test if the player is a CS slave; I could make the other Johns members of the raider faction too. Edited September 16 by MSM_Alice
caqa Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) 5 hours ago, MSM_Alice said: Hadn't realized that could happen. Commonwealth Slavers is about disempowerment, whereas MSMA literally gives the player superpowers, so they can be bit thematically at odds. I think Big Bomb following the player to the prostitution shack (aside from a vanilla follower) is based on Big Bomb himself having a special follow script that probably teleports him to wherever the player might be. I don't think I teleport anyone else other than the customer and player to that shack(and that shack also has a flag set of " followers can't follow here", but they obviously do, so maybe I need to revisit that. Maybe I need to suspend stop-loss-of-control cravings while a CS slave. Hmm. I could also test if the player is a CS slave; I could make the other Johns members of the raider faction too. I do agree the loss of control is effects maybe not the best idea while enslaved. Even when this specific thing is accounted for, it is likely to cause other issues with a mod that restricts your options as much as Commonwealth Slavers. The CS collar can kill you if you move away from certain NPC's to far, so a forced "teleport to other cell for gangbang" could get dangerous. And yes I agree the themes don't quite fit. But you already mostly accounted for that quite well by limiting your options a bit while enslaved. A followup question about that, is it possible that also affects how cravings are handled? I had some issues stopping gangbang cravings by doing the gangbang scene. I got the forced gangbang craving multiple times, one after another, until I chose to suppress them with another dialogue option. And then get a few of those consumables that suppresses cravings from Marina. But CS is so heavy on spamming sex, it does push up cravings timings easily. So maybe it's just that? And another unrelated question. Is there some way to have MSMA recheck for the Get Dirty mod? That was the only mod I was missing, and I added it during the playthrough. But MSMA is still using its own cleanliness system (getting voicelines about needing to shower, while Get Dirty in the player stats says I am still clean). I didn't see any options in the MCM to check for that particular mod again. Edited September 16 by caqa
MSM_Alice Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 (edited) 2 hours ago, caqa said: I do agree the loss of control is effects maybe not the best idea while enslaved. Even when this specific thing is accounted for, it is likely to cause other issues with a mod that restricts your options as much as Commonwealth Slavers. The CS collar can kill you if you move away from certain NPC's to far, so a forced "teleport to other cell for gangbang" could get dangerous. And yes I agree the themes don't quite fit. But you already mostly accounted for that quite well by limiting your options a bit while enslaved. A followup question about that, is it possible that also affects how cravings are handled? I had some issues stopping gangbang cravings by doing the gangbang scene. I got the forced gangbang craving multiple times, one after another, until I chose to suppress them with another dialogue option. And then get a few of those consumables that suppresses cravings from Marina. But CS is so heavy on spamming sex, it does push up cravings timings easily. So maybe it's just that? And another unrelated question. Is there some way to have MSMA recheck for the Get Dirty mod? That was the only mod I was missing, and I added it during the playthrough. But MSMA is still using its own cleanliness system (getting voicelines about needing to shower, while Get Dirty in the player stats says I am still clean). I didn't see any options in the MCM to check for that particular mod again. Worth noting, though: you can always opt to turn bimbo cravings off altogether while still a CS Slave, and turn them ack on when you get freed. If you want fewer headaches. That being said: I don't think I built a bespoke craving progression setting for gangbangs, but the master one would work. You can slow all of them down, and then accelerate the ones you want to be faster. If you mean not how fast they install as bimbo cravings, but specifically how fast a certain craving can act up when not soothed for too long, until the Loss of control state for that craving kicks in, then those specific settings are a bit lower ( those " 200" and "400" ticks. - You can set those to 400 and 800, and you can lower the speed of evolution). They are all lumped together; there is no per-craving granular setting here. Edited September 16 by MSM_Alice 1
MSM_Alice Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 (edited) Edit: 1.750 on the main page now. Edited September 17 by MSM_Alice 1
MSM_Alice Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 (edited) On this latest update, remember to re-download and update the MSMA_Required_MusicSoundsModelsTextures_v2.zip media bundle too Changelog: September 17th 1.1750 -and 13_6 Stable version too. Mid-playthrough upgrade should be good to go, if done right. Otherwise, new game. Reccomended SFT upgrade steps from pre-1.34 to 1.34 (Can ignore all these upgrade instructions if starting a new game. Only needed for mid-playthrough upgrades). 1. While still on the old version of SFT ( SFT V1.3.1 or 1.3.2 from August 2026, or previous) and older version of MSMA, go into MSMA 1.703 ( or stable version 13_5, whichever you might be using) and make sure you remove any make-up overlays that were managed by MSMA. Do not have MSMA-managed lipstick on, or any lipstick smears on the player. If you do, clean makeup and go to Marina and set basic makeup. Save this game. 2. Then do the upgrade: upgrade SFT to 1.34 (or higher, if available), and MSMA to 1.175 or higher, together. Make sure CaptiveTattoos is 4.2+ too. 3. Load the game saved above. Set up your makeup again. All should be good. Changelog Added Player Blush (needs SFT 1..34+ Scripted Face Tints (SFT) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community ) and Drooling ( needs SFT 1.35+) subsystems (toggleble on/Off from SFT (thanks to textures from @kziitd and SFT from @lee3310, and Captive Tattoos 4.2 from @JB.) Actions like orgasms, arousal, and Mind Health /Mindbroken changes will affect blush. The blush system might be quirky if run in parallel with the Hard Blush Mod. Use one system or the other, not both. Oral acts and mouth gags will affect drooling. Added MCM configs for these on the general settings. Added MCM buttons to reset these subsystems fs misbehaving on the debug MCM page These systems need CaptiveTatoos 4.2 and Scripted Face Tints (SFT) 1.34 minimum for blush (released on Nexus Scripted Face Tints (SFT) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community ) ,1.35 minimum for drool (this one should be coming any moment now) Remember to update your MSMA_Required_MusicSoundsModelsTextures_v2.zip too Edited September 17 by MSM_Alice
Nuka Cherry Posted September 17 Posted September 17 41 minutes ago, MSM_Alice said: Added Player Blush (needs SFT 1..34+ Scripted Face Tints (SFT) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community ) and Drooling ( needs SFT 1.35+) Where do you get 1.3.5? The release on nexus is 1.3.4, and I cannot find a source like github for a beta version. Any tips? 1
MSM_Alice Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 (edited) 14 minutes ago, Nuka Cherry said: Where do you get 1.3.5? The release on nexus is 1.3.4, and I cannot find a source like github for a beta version. Any tips? Just a bit of patience, and it will be there in a day or two Upgrading from 1.34 to 1.35 should be straightforward: no complicated steps, no category changes there. I just received a beta of it to test things... but it is not officially out yet. Edited September 17 by MSM_Alice 4
MSM_Alice Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 (edited) Patch 1.1750->1.1751 and Stable version 13_6-> 13_7 - Added a bit more delay when changing blush layers to avoid an accidental " rust face" A few other smaller fixes too. On main page directly. Edited September 17 by MSM_Alice
T.T.S. Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) @MSM_Alice Is there a slider to scale how big the boobs and butt get? I looked and the only one I saw said something like does not affect gameplay. Thanks My Bimbo is busty at the beggining and by the time she gets to level seven she looks ridiculous, I have several profiles for gameplay and do not want to run bodyslide so much. Edited September 17 by Tartarus the sauced
MSM_Alice Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 (edited) 1 hour ago, Tartarus the sauced said: @MSM_Alice Is there a slider to scale how big the boobs and butt get? I looked and the only one I saw said something like does not affect gameplay. Thanks My Bimbo is busty at the beggining and by the time she gets to level seven she looks ridiculous, I have several profiles for gameplay and do not want to run bodyslide so much. The ones that are visual only and do not affect gameplay are the exact ones you need. The gameplay variables are different, and the visual sizes, whether exaggerated or not, are just for aesthetics. You have Gameplay_relevant_value * Visual_multiplier= Desired_Visual_size_on_screen. You affect the " Visual_multiplier" with the slider in the mcm. You might have to go to Marina and do an up/down change so they are given a nudge to update after you set it differently. Also, level seven bimbo is not necessarily a goal in itself Edited September 17 by MSM_Alice 1
caqa Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) The voiceline summaries about recent activities are lagging behind for me. After any encounter it tells me about a few encounters ago. First I thought it was just confused about the number of participants in general, but after a deathclaw encounter I got summary about that about 4 or 5 encounters later. Edited September 17 by caqa
MSM_Alice Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 (edited) 27 minutes ago, caqa said: The voiceline summaries about recent activities are lagging behind for me. After any encounter it tells me about a few encounters ago. First I thought it was just confused about the number of participants in general, but after a deathclaw encounter I got summary about that about 4 or 5 encounters later. Hmm. Do you have a recording so we can figure out what is going on, specifically? There is no buffer for that, so unsure how it could trail behind several sprees. Is it lag, or are you just going on very long sex sprees but expect a new separate summary after each AAF scene? A sex spree has a start ( usually the start of an AAF scene) and end; it is only summarized at the end. The end is not necessarily the AAF scene end. Depending on how intense things were, it can take a longer time for the spree to be considered officially ended, and for everything to be summarized by QOH. A spree can have an infinite number of AAF scenes if they are not spaced far enough apart to be considered a separate event. If you are not mind-broken, and the participants were few, odds are it will end soon after the AAF scene ends, yes. But if you indulged in extreme depravity, like sex with a deathclaw... who mind-broke you... then that spree will only end in earnest when you snap back from the mind-broken state.. which is extended again and again if you engage in a different sex scene. The post-scene summary is in text form as a pop-up ( you can invoke it with a hotkey) . That is what reflects the most recent AAF scene. The post-spree report voiced by QOH, that one can be over long periods of time. Does not reflect only the most recent scene, but a bunch of recent scenes, that constitute a "sex spree". Bundled together. Edited September 17 by MSM_Alice
T.T.S. Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) 1 hour ago, MSM_Alice said: Also, level seven bimbo is not necessarily a goal in itself Thanks, "If she is to be a whore, she might as well be the best whore"!! new game just made bimbo, I wish there was a way to slow the progression, have not played enough to figure out the dildos... Edited September 17 by Tartarus the sauced
woodrealmelf Posted September 17 Posted September 17 im not sure why is this happening now but when i try to patch up makeup and stuffs after the black screen it crashes
MSM_Alice Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 27 minutes ago, Tartarus the sauced said: Thanks, "If she is to be a whore, she might as well be the best whore"!! new game just made bimbo, I wish there was a way to slow the progression, have not played enough to figure out the dildos... There are plenty of ways to slow down the progression. MCM settings. Game features to use. Methinks you didn't really look hard enough at all. Yet.:D 1
MSM_Alice Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 (edited) 22 minutes ago, woodrealmelf said: im not sure why is this happening now but when i try to patch up makeup and stuffs after the black screen it crashes Is it possible to elaborate some more? Fallout version, mod loadout, messages, Papyrus log, video recording? Is it happening in a new game too? Edited September 17 by MSM_Alice
caqa Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) 51 minutes ago, MSM_Alice said: Hmm. Do you have a recording so we can figure out what is going on, specifically? There is no buffer for that, so unsure how it could trail behind several sprees. Is it lag, or are you just going on very long sex sprees but expect a new separate summary after each AAF scene? A sex spree has a start ( usually the start of an AAF scene) and end; it is only summarized at the end. The end is not necessarily the AAF scene end. Depending on how intense things were, it can take a longer time for the spree to be considered officially ended, and for everything to be summarized by QOH. A spree can have an infinite number of AAF scenes if they are not spaced far enough apart to be considered a separate event. If you are not mind-broken, and the participants were few, odds are it will end soon after the AAF scene ends, yes. But if you indulged in extreme depravity, like sex with a deathclaw... who mind-broke you... then that spree will only end in earnest when you snap back from the mind-broken state.. which is extended again and again if you engage in a different sex scene. The post-scene summary is in text form as a pop-up ( you can invoke it with a hotkey) . That is what reflects the most recent AAF scene. The post-spree report voiced by QOH, that one can be over long periods of time. Does not reflect only the most recent scene, but a bunch of recent scenes, that constitute a "sex spree". Bundled together. I don't have a recording available, I'll see if I can make one that shows it clearly but it could be difficult to show clearly. And this is about the post-spree things. So the automatic QOH voiced summaries that start with something like "Ok, now that you've regained your composure", and then summarizes the recent encounters. And it's not just a delay because of bunded encounters. After the deathclaw I got a posts-spree message about a certain number of normal sized cocks. And then later, after a few more of those post-spree voiced messages, I got a post spree message about the deathclaw. This was 15-30 minutes or so later. At the quicksave I am now, I just completed a "whore room" mission in Commonwealth Slavers. Meaning 10 AAF scenes, where I was mind broken. And now I get a post-spree report about "regular cocks" (without any number) and half a gallon of com, and one bimbo point. I think that summary is meant for 1 AAF scene. Edited September 17 by caqa
MSM_Alice Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 (edited) 1 hour ago, caqa said: I don't have a recording available, I'll see if I can make one that shows it clearly but it could be difficult to show clearly. And this is about the post-spree things. So the automatic QOH voiced summaries that start with something like "Ok, now that you've regained your composure", and then summarizes the recent encounters. And it's not just a delay because of bunded encounters. After the deathclaw I got a posts-spree message about a certain number of normal sized cocks. And then later, after a few more of those post-spree voiced messages, I got a post spree message about the deathclaw. This was 15-30 minutes or so later. At the quicksave I am now, I just completed a "whore room" mission in Commonwealth Slavers. Meaning 10 AAF scenes, where I was mind broken. And now I get a post-spree report about "regular cocks" (without any number) and half a gallon of com, and one bimbo point. I think that summary is meant for 1 AAF scene. Until we see some hard data, we're left guessing. The second report was, I'm guessing, for the entire whore room punishment. There is no one man who can produce half a gallon. ( in reality, it would be impossible even for 10 men, but let's say radiation has caused mutations, and they were long overdue). At lower bimbo levels, there is largely a one-man-means-one regular cock correspondence for regular-sized men. At high bimbo levels, when you leave your modesty behind and embrace depravity, things get outrageous .....that's a choice with consequences. Regular men become boring; you need well-endowed men. Not all those raiders had big cocks. Some might have had micro cocks, that barely register on the radar. It could be that 2-3 men just count as 1 proper cock/shag for the high-level bimbo, not as before. Now, because you play CS ( which is not really designed to be played with MSMA) you can't use your superpowers to scan them with the bimboscope and confirm the cock size. Edited September 17 by MSM_Alice
caqa Posted September 17 Posted September 17 2 hours ago, MSM_Alice said: Until we see some hard data, we're left guessing. The second report was, I'm guessing, for the entire whore room punishment. There is no one man who can produce half a gallon. ( in reality, it would be impossible even for 10 men, but let's say radiation has caused mutations, and they were long overdue). At lower bimbo levels, there is largely a one-man-means-one regular cock correspondence for regular-sized men. At high bimbo levels, when you leave your modesty behind and embrace depravity, things get outrageous .....that's a choice with consequences. Regular men become boring; you need well-endowed men. Not all those raiders had big cocks. Some might have had micro cocks, that barely register on the radar. It could be that 2-3 men just count as 1 proper cock/shag for the high-level bimbo, not as before. Now, because you play CS ( which is not really designed to be played with MSMA) you can't use your superpowers to scan them with the bimboscope and confirm the cock size. Well... now I suddenly can't reproduce the issue. It all seems to work fine now. I have no idea.... Ah well, as long as it works :). And I get MSMA isn't really intended for the CS part of the game. But it generally works fine. Just some small (potential) issues. And all the sex in CS really pushes your bimbo level up. And CS takes your caps all the after every quest, so it's very difficult to get that down again. So you'll probably end up a sex drone by the end, but that is actually in theme for CS.
MSM_Alice Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 (edited) 14 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said: Where do you get 1.3.5? The release on nexus is 1.3.4, and I cannot find a source like github for a beta version. Any tips? SFT 1.3.5 is up now Scripted Face Tints (SFT) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community After installing it you might have to toggle back on support for the Drooling Tint management in MSMA MCM( if not starting a new game) as Drooling management gets auto-turned off when the mod detects a lower version of SFT than 1.3.5) Edited September 17 by MSM_Alice 3
T.T.S. Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) 14 hours ago, MSM_Alice said: There are plenty of ways to slow down the progression. MCM settings. Game features to use. Methinks you didn't really look hard enough at all. Yet.:D I found this mod mid July, spent all of August tearing my mods for F4 apart, reinstalling F4, downgrading, making a new profile for this and one for NR, so really have only used your work for a month, not going into hours played but you are correct, I have not been able to go through the expansive MCM to find and understand what I am looking at to make proper adjustments. You have done and are doing so much for us to have a fun exp it is awful of me to ask or comment but, a guide to lowering the progression would be very helpful to new players such as myself, just saying. Thank You for your work, knowledge, time, & support! my gameplay sex stats below, just hit bimbo level 2, in 5 hours of gameplay. Spoiler Edited September 18 by Tartarus the sauced
JemappelleRedacted Posted September 18 Posted September 18 1 hour ago, Tartarus the sauced said: a guide to lowering the progression Not exactly what you mean, but based on what you posted you need a primer on how the system works: the MCM has help sections at the bottom that explain core concepts but these posts provide more detailed explanations towards keeping your Bimbo Level in check. Insofar as MCM goes, the only CVT option that I can recall is the BimboStep Accelerator but I don't think that has negative values 🤔 2
MSM_Alice Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 (edited) On 9/18/2026 at 10:16 AM, Tartarus the sauced said: I found this mod mid July, spent all of August tearing my mods for F4 apart, reinstalling F4, downgrading, making a new profile for this and one for NR, so really have only used your work for a month, not going into hours played but you are correct, I have not been able to go through the expansive MCM to find and understand what I am looking at to make proper adjustments. You have done and are doing so much for us to have a fun exp it is awful of me to ask or comment but, a guide to lowering the progression would be very helpful to new players such as myself, just saying. Thank You for your work, knowledge, time, & support! my gameplay sex stats below, just hit bimbo level 2, in 5 hours of gameplay. Hide contents I am thinking of tutorializing more mechanics, but unsure if forum posts are the right way to go about it. If it's going to be written articles, maybe the help pages in the MCM are the right place for it.? Unsure. The sex diary mod is great, and you know, there's similar mirroring functionality in MSMA itself ( stats and Vcard menu in the Implant). The sex diary will likely overlook the "pheromone-based virginity protector" exception cases in MSMA, which allows vaginal-tagged animations to move forward without causing a virginity loss by rebranding them as anal instead. So if you have used the pheromone-based virginity protector, then it might not be 100% in accordance with the info in your vcard/sex history /MSMA story. If you turn pheromone virginity protections off, I assume they should be fairly in sync. As are looking for the same tags. I do make some other assumptions in MSMA, like foursomes and up: if it is a sex animation with the player in the receiving spot, I assume it has all tags (Oral, anal, and vaginal), even if not present. I know there is that one blowbang animation that this assumption does not work for; that animation should be purely oral, but running with that assumption fixes more problems than it creates, as many GB animations do not have proper tags. Back to tutorialization, I was thinking of having that be in the help files in the MCM, or i-game, with conversations with QoH ( The conversation you can invoke at any time with QoH ) There needs to be a "What is an infiltration" "What is a mesmerize?" IF you want a TL DR: To slow down bimbo progression ideally avoid slipping into SA slut status (or at least avoid transitioning often from non-slut to slut and vice versa. If you are a slut, staying a slut is less painful than going back and forth all the time), Avoid spending lots of time at super high sex addiction or super high arousal Consider using your dildos (if unlocked) to lower sex addiction if too high, arousal, and to beef up self-esteem and willpower if low. Ideally, do not do that in hasty mode (unless you are in a hurry) Make sure your sex fights are winnable. To that end Engage with partners that are... appropriate for your current size. Increase your looks score so that sex fights are easier. (Charisma, bimbo gear/clothing, piercings, accessories, makeup, hairdo, manicure, nice tattoos, chest size, etc) Increase your AP pool (Agility ) and AP regen for easier sex fights. Vanilla items that boost agility and AP work too. If you don't have the bimbo skills for it, maybe avoid gangbangs and marathon sex sprees. (Power bimbo is the subclass that specializes in that) If you don't have the bimbo skills for it, maybe avoid ridiculously large partners (Airhead bimbo is the subclass that can still deal with that, even when at a size disadvantage) Sometimes it is better to frenzy your enemies than paralyze, as the frenzied ones can, in the end, turn on the few enemies that you couldn't defeat in sexfight. A bit of alcohol helps. (too much is too much though) Self-awareness: Make sure you periodically inspect your status /stats ( implant menu, bimbo report) and do your beauty upkeep ( general cleanliness, hairdo, and makeup). Walking around with jizz on your skin for too long does weird things to your subconscious mind. Avoid burning too much as emergency fuel for AP. Or at least stop at using just Willpower, Self-Esteem, and maybe bimbo points as fuel. Do not also use Sex Addiction increases or Bimbo stat increases as emergency AP fuel, unless for very special occasions, as that is a sure way to slip into bimbohood in no time. To help you with that if you want to never "overburn" AP by accident, you can use the "SafeSexfight" hotkey in sexfight, instead of the regular SexFight hotkey. The SafeSexfight will always limit the AP draw to what you have available in your AP bar, and will never "overextend" into emergency fuel territory. Do not abuse the Queen of Hearts mental takeover ultimate skill ( by spamming the SexFight key or the SafeSexFight key). If you must use it, maybe limit its usage to once per week. That is meant as a desperation move, to get out of a tight spot, not an everyday occurrence. Remember that using it also means that you cannot attend the de-bimbo school for the next 48 hours after. Avoid getting in a spicy situation where you are getting mind-broken by too many mind-altering orgasms (mind-blowing or galactic) one after the other can break you just as easily as you break your enemies. Take occasional pauses from sex ( some 24 hours every once in a while) Try not to get too many cravings and spin out of control. Eventually, some cravings, if left unattended for too long, can take over your mind, and you will find yourself doing things you didn't mean to, with people you didn't care about. If you feel you are in danger of a Bimbo level up, make use of the de-bimbofication school (as long as you have the caps, and get there on time). For now, this is not a physical place, just an option in Marina's service menu. Once you have visited the school once, if you have at least a rank in "Not-A-Bimbo/ Virtue Bimbo, use your "remember the teachings" ability in your context menu to slow down your progression ( you have a limited number of uses, replenished after each school visit). You can set (in your cravings menu) a slower pace of craving evolution, or also use the BimboStep accelerator if you feel you get overwhelmed by cravings too fast. Last but not least: boost your desired bimbo subclasses even without leveling up as a bimbo, by periodically visiting and chatting with Marina about your exploits on her terrace. There's more, but I'll stop here. I trust that is plenty to sink your teeth into, for now. Edited September 23 by MSM_Alice 2
T.T.S. Posted September 18 Posted September 18 3 hours ago, JemappelleRedacted said: explanations towards keeping your Bimbo Level in check. Thank You for helping me! 3 hours ago, MSM_Alice said: the help pages in the MCM are the right place for it.? Thank You! MCM help pages would be good, or I think so anyway. That was a very detailed explanation, thank you for that. It took me a while to find the auto surrender slider, was getting railed around every corner wether I wanted to or not. I have some mods that add extra NPC's/Raiders around the map as well as one that adds lots of NPC's as well as feral ghouls by the score, I may have to uninstall those IDK. Kinda fun sometimes... Also just drank a jug of synthetic from Marina because I leveled to Bimbo level 4 just out of the blue, was not banging anyone. Anyway thanks for the fun! 1
T.T.S. Posted September 18 Posted September 18 @MSM_Alice I was going through Fort Hagen after Kellogg, the pop up kept wanting me to surrender to Turrets, I thought that was wierd. Any plans to tell Marina about sex with Dogmeat, etc. etc.??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now