008zulu Posted August 24 Posted August 24 23 minutes ago, MSM_Alice said: You can set the mod to stop trying to detect this and do anything about it In "MSMA Debug Settings", you have AAF false-start Player Scene handling Set that to 2. ( 2 means do nothing) That option doesn't appear in MCM. Something strange has happened. The version I have is 0.754, which I downloaded from LL page last week, but the version showing now is 12.7 (unless I am missing a decimal), plus there are a lot more files showing up for download there.
MSM_Alice Posted August 24 Author Posted August 24 (edited) 5 hours ago, 008zulu said: That option doesn't appear in MCM. Something strange has happened. The version I have is 0.754, which I downloaded from LL page last week, but the version showing now is 12.7 (unless I am missing a decimal), plus there are a lot more files showing up for download there. If you are referring to MSMA version, 0.754 is an ancient version from last summer or so (more than a year old). iI you were using THAT, you for sure didnt get it from the normal download page but from some historical archive post. No wonder there were issues. Or it was some botched installation where some old files survived left over from a year ago. Either way: not ideal. Current Stable Release, is indeed named stable release 12_7 Stable release 12_7 does have the "AAF false-start Player Scene handling"option , if it was installed correctly. Look carefully for it in the debug menu MCM page you will see it, eventually. MSMA 0.754 released last summer did not have it. That being said, the current Stable release ( 12_7)is not the version that I put together just for you a few hours ago here on this post https://www.loverslab.com/topic/245511-msma-sexfight-like-succubus-drain-and-bimbofication/page/191/#findComment-7378552 Here is a photo to help with orientation: If you want that latest development version, you do need to download the in development 1.1546 version which I have posted in the thread post where I was replying to you. That alone has that newest debug option to reset the "false start" flags. If you don't want to get an in development version that and prefer to stay on Stable version 12_7, that is okay too but naturally you won't have the new "reset false start flags" button, But you will have the "AAF false-start Player Scene handling"option. That one has been in there for months. Edited August 24 by MSM_Alice
woodrealmelf Posted August 24 Posted August 24 hello gdmorning, is it safe to test from stable release to in development mode versions when trying new content?
MSM_Alice Posted August 25 Author Posted August 25 (edited) 3 hours ago, woodrealmelf said: hello gdmorning, is it safe to test from stable release to in development mode versions when trying new content? Yes, it should be. Edited August 25 by MSM_Alice
Chubrikone Posted August 26 Posted August 26 Hi. Have you thought of some integration between the new Mesmerize mechanic and having perks such as Blitz or Penetrator for possible gameplay bonuses while using the feature
MSM_Alice Posted August 27 Author Posted August 27 (edited) 1.547 test version. Can be updated mid-playthrough. Added more fine touches and content to mesmerize : Two new topics for mesmerize popup convos that can influence scores Piercings Being the Minutemen General (if you actually have accepted) Some topics now have more granular ( and logical) activation conditions, for instance: (porn star topic won't appear in the list unless you have starred in some porn flicks. either Nuka ride or Wedge Sex fame topic won't appear until you have at least 25 Sex Fame. and so on.. Being the Minutemen general has a chance to be sussed by Raiders or Gunners ( the rest don't care as much). The chance is higher the more people you pull in with Mesmerize, and the more time has passed since the last looks face change at Marina . Various aspects of this are MCM configurable. Being sussed out as the Minutemen General means you will be seen as a lot more hostile by Raiders and Gunners. Added in MSM more settings: some configurable flat danger values and tatoos/piercings and other types of variables that can be manually set , to account for those kinds of assets that are not MSMa managed AND Added in Bimboskope a history that is bespoke for the player and for each single NPC (but it only starts being recorded with this version, so if you have older saves, that remains " unseen" .... the history with any NPC starts only now, this upgrade, sadly). So for best immersion: new game to record everything from the start. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/245511-msma-sexfight-like-succubus-drain-and-bimbofication/page/192/#findComment-7381059 Edited August 27 by MSM_Alice
008zulu Posted August 27 Posted August 27 If I may ask, what body type are you testing this with? If Fusion Girl, what skin mod are you using?
MSM_Alice Posted August 27 Author Posted August 27 2 hours ago, 008zulu said: If I may ask, what body type are you testing this with? If Fusion Girl, what skin mod are you using? The regular Fusion girl , but it should work with CBBE as well, Just don't have both ESPs installed; pick just one
MSM_Alice Posted August 27 Author Posted August 27 19 hours ago, Chubrikone said: Hi. Have you thought of some integration between the new Mesmerize mechanic and having perks such as Blitz or Penetrator for possible gameplay bonuses while using the feature Can you elaborate more on this? Not sure if I understand what you mean.
MSM_Alice Posted August 27 Author Posted August 27 (edited) 1.548 test version. Can be updated mid-playthrough. Sorted out quite a few bugs and typos from the previous version NPC bimboscope addendum is expanded a fair bit; among other things, it now makes the distinction between whether a player's mind break in the past was self-inflicted, as in caused by the player deciding to use the ultimate QOH skill, or if the enemy was simply that good to cause a mind break in the player on their own. Edit: see main page. Edited August 27 by MSM_Alice
colt077 Posted August 27 Posted August 27 Здравствуйте, отличный интересный мод! Есть пара вопросов, Есть ли русифицированная версия этого мода M.S.M.A.? И подскажите у меня в сборке стоит мод " Рабство Красного Сектора" где ГГ ищет работу попадает в стрип клуб и далее, не могу найти ни какой информации! Буду при много благодарен если поможете! Спасибо.
MSM_Alice Posted August 27 Author Posted August 27 1 hour ago, colt077 said: Hello, great interesting mod! Have a couple of questions, Is there a Russian version of this M.S.M.A. mod? And tell me, I have a mod "Slavery of the Red Sector" in my build, where the MC is looking for a job, gets into a strip club and further, I can't find any information! I will be very grateful if you help! Thank you. I am sorry I do not speak Russian, but if someone wants to translate the mod, I can assist with info.
MSM_Alice Posted August 27 Author Posted August 27 (edited) 1.550 I found the sneaky bug in the mesmerize script that, sometimes, a few hours into the game, was making mesmerize unresponsive. Time to get it ready for the main page. Edited August 28 by MSM_Alice
MSM_Alice Posted August 27 Author Posted August 27 (edited) Aggregated changelog for what is on the page. August 27st 1.1550 - More Mesmerize system work.,and More NPC historical sexy data in bimboscope. Should be upgradeable mid-playthrough. BUT if you were using the in-development Mesmerize system, a new playthrough is heavily recommended now, as the older versions could have some edge cases that would cause the old Mesmerize script to be stuck in an infinite loop sluggish state. A new playthrough (or an older save before the issue started) is the only reliable fix if that has already happened for you before you had a chance to upgrade to 1.1550. Reminder of what " mesmerize " is: Mesmerize is an MSMA-centric (partial) alternative to AAF surrender, used in certain more specific situations, to start bimbo infiltration on hostiles, where you want to control or negotiate some aspects of how many enemies you pull, and what they do, more organically via in-game skills/history/stats/ diualogue. Not necessarily just "surrender settings". It is meant to have dialogue choices feeding into later SexFight mechanics bonuses or handicaps, set up how the scenes will be approached, and what advantanges/disadvantages in the player has based on their passive skills, history, the conversation, and the specifics of the enemy group being tackled. To use Mesmerize, make sure you are Bimbo level 1 at least, and have a Bimbo Subclass skill that is high enough level (Power Bimbo and Airhead Bimbo get Mesmerize unlocked at level 1; the AgentBimbo and NotABimbo get it later) Mesmerize in specific target mode: To activate mesmerize in targeted mode: Activate VATS and press SexFight key on the VATS target. Mesmerize random target mode on nearby hostiles: Outside VATS, enter sneak and press SafeSexFight Key. (An additional bespoke random-only mode can also be turned on from mcm, so that all mesmerize will go to a random target - if desired ) More options of gameplay-affecting dialogue choices on the Mesmerize path, and more conditions for those to be available or not. Those options appear or not based on some conditions now (the " harmless porn star" topic shouldn't appear if the player never filmed any porn movies. The piercing option shouldn't appear if the player has no piercings. Things like that. Defacing Tattoos now have race-specific effects in mesmerize (Raider tattoos are more beneficial for appearing familiar/harmless to raiders, and so on) Being the Minutemen general has a chance to be sussed by Raiders or Gunners (the rest don't care as much). The chance is higher the more people you pull in with Mesmerize, and the more time has passed since the last looks face change at Marina. Various aspects of this process are MCM configurable. Being sussed out as the Minutemen General means you will be seen as a lot more hostile by Raiders and Gunners. Added in MSM more settings: some configurable flat danger values and tatoos/piercings values and other types of variables that can be manually set, for roleplay purposes, to account for those kinds of assets that are not MSMa managed, but come from third-party mods. AND Additionally Inspecting a NPC in Bimboscope will give you a more personal, sexy history addendum of that NPC and you, provided that history exists (like usual, toggleable in MCM). This NPC activity data only starts being tracked/stored with this version of the mod , so a new playthrough is best if you want to see the entire history, with nothing missing. Edited August 27 by MSM_Alice
Chubrikone Posted August 28 Posted August 28 (edited) 23 hours ago, MSM_Alice said: Can you elaborate more on this? Not sure if I understand what you mean. As both are VATS related perk, let's say player is unarmed or with melee weapon, maybe it can give a higher chance for Mesmerize to work on the target if player has obtained Blitz or even make it more effective on longer distance, Penetrator is the one that allow to target enemies in VATS behind a cover, so maybe a high level Agent with silenced weapon could succeed more likely with targets that don't have direct line of sight with the player, something in that line of thought Edited August 28 by Chubrikone
MSM_Alice Posted August 28 Author Posted August 28 (edited) 4 hours ago, Chubrikone said: As both are VATS related perk, let's say player is unarmed or with melee weapon, maybe it can give a higher chance for Mesmerize to work on the target if player has obtained Blitz or even make it more effective on longer distance, Penetrator is the one that allow to target enemies in VATS behind a cover, so maybe a high level Agent with silenced weapon could succeed more likely with targets that don't have direct line of sight with the player, something in that line of thought Perhaps. I don't really want to make it seem related to VATS conceptually; it's just that, technically, VATS is one of the few places where the player can pinpoint a distant target, who can then be passed to the mod's mesmerize system. I guess I could try to see if there isn't some form of harmless projectile that I could set up to be shot out of a special gun instead.... but that seems more convoluted than selecting a target in VATS. Right now the priority list is: 1. Tightening up the mesmerize mechanics, each individual topic being approached there, and zeroing in on specific "bonuses" and " maluses" for each convo topic, revisit their activation/diactivation conditions, maybe build some setting in MCM for them, and have alternate costs for using certain options there, before defaulting to affecting self esteem/willpower/sexAddiction/CVTs . For instance, in the Tattoo conversation, the cost for the most lewd, highest-effect remark could be not necessarily losing Self Esteem/Willpower/SexAddiction, but simply agreeing to get x more tattoos right there (works if you don;t alreadyhave too many tattoos, though). Same for talking about drugs or alcohol: the cost for certain remarks that had a big effect could be having to give everyone a drink ( if you carry drinks around, might be strategic) , and/or loading up more on booze yourself. Things like that make each conversation topic feel more special to what is being discussed. 2. After I am happy with the mechanics, moving all to practical spoken lines/ voices instead of popups, so it feels more natural, ideally also with a bit of variation 3. Building a "violate handover surrender event to mesmerize" path, to be used as needed. 4. Overhauling settings layout in MCM, having each page with a shortlist of settings at the top of "likely settings you will want to change" and a lower section if you are a settings maniac; here is the full power". Having more key settings be prompted to be chosen by the player if they choose "popups galore" at the start. 5. Building more " life as a bimbo in the wasteland" events that the player reports to Marina on her terrace, occasionally driving those into deeper conversations than " Oh well, it is what it is". 6. Building Marina's love interest Quest. 7. Building the De-bimbo School 8. Building SJ-related quests for building up the "take back the factory" task force. 9. Having the Bimbo Tribunal features/punishments more tested so they can be used more reliably for those who want it. Edited August 28 by MSM_Alice 1
Chubrikone Posted August 28 Posted August 28 44 minutes ago, MSM_Alice said: Perhaps. I don't really want to make it seem related to VATS conceptually; it's just that, technically, VATS is one of the few places where the player can pinpoint a distant target, who can then be passed to the mod's mesmerize system. I guess I could try to see if there isn't some form of harmless projectile that I could set up to be shot out of a special gun instead.... but that seems more convoluted than selecting a target in VATS. Right now the priority list is: 1. Tightening up the mesmerize mechanics, each individual topic being approached there, and zeroing in on specific "bonuses" and " maluses" for each convo topic, revisit their activation/diactivation conditions, maybe build some setting in MCM for them, and have alternate costs for using certain options there, before defaulting to affecting self esteem/willpower/sexAddiction/CVTs . For instance, in the Tattoo conversation, the cost for the most lewd, highest-effect remark could be not necessarily losing Self Esteem/Willpower/SexAddiction, but simply agreeing to get x more tattoos right there (works if you don;t alreadyhave too many tattoos, though). Same for talking about drugs or alcohol: the cost for certain remarks that had a big effect could be having to give everyone a drink ( if you carry drinks around, might be strategic) , and/or loading up more on booze yourself. Things like that make each conversation topic feel more special to what is being discussed. 2. After I am happy with the mechanics, moving all to practical spoken lines/ voices instead of popups, so it feels more natural, ideally also with a bit of variation 3. Building a "violate handover surrender event to mesmerize" path, to be used as needed. 4. Overhauling settings layout in MCM, having each page with a shortlist of settings at the top of "likely settings you will want to change" and a lower section if you are a settings maniac; here is the full power". Having more key settings be prompted to be chosen by the player if they choose "popups galore" at the start. 5. Building more " life as a bimbo in the wasteland" events that the player reports to Marina on her terrace, occasionally driving those into deeper conversations that "it is what it is". 6. Building Marina's love interest Quest. 7. Building the De-bimbo School 8. Building SJ-related quests for building up the "take back the factory" task force. 9. Having the Bimbo Tribunal features/punishments more tested so they can be used more reliably for those who want it. Yes, I understand. I just imagined something vats related, same way as taking Mr Sandman activates the Bimbo Kill, maybe having a point or two in Blitz could activate a sort of "reverse violate" in case you don't really need infiltration but just a kind of "sneak attack sex fight" to take out an unsuspecting target
MSM_Alice Posted August 28 Author Posted August 28 (edited) More fixes around the mesmerize flow, and for the assumption of hostility or not to hold throughout all the mesmerize AAF scenes. Edit: This is deprecated now; use what's on the main page. MSMA_Latest_Main_Act1_[In_Development_1_1560].zip Edited August 28 by MSM_Alice
colt077 Posted August 28 Posted August 28 On 27.08.2026 at 18:02, MSM_Alice said: К сожалению, я не говорю по-русски, но если кто-то захочет перевести мод, я могу помочь с информацией. Спасибо за ответ, но к сожалению я обычный пользователь.
MSM_Alice Posted August 28 Author Posted August 28 (edited) After more extensive testing, more issues came up. Will update the main page builds again. Edit: update done. Both in development and stable version. Edited August 28 by MSM_Alice
008zulu Posted August 28 Posted August 28 On 8/27/2026 at 4:38 PM, MSM_Alice said: The regular Fusion girl , but it should work with CBBE as well, Just don't have both ESPs installed; pick just one Ahh, explains why most of the tattoos aren't showing up. I'm using higher res textures.
JemappelleRedacted Posted August 29 Posted August 29 On 8/28/2026 at 1:29 AM, MSM_Alice said: Reminder of what " mesmerize " is: 🎶So if I get the time and caps I'm gonna get a boob job, so my chest'll be a'bouncing everytime that I bob! And when I see a raider, I will memerise him: he'll be staring at my puppies, I'll be firing a 10mil, and then he will fall, and I will stand tall! (over his body) 🎶 Excellent addition, limited test time has had some issues at the Revere Array where the timeout loop has been trying to push "2 of 2", but there are 8 mutants, 1 MutHound and maybe a floater (replaced MutHound), and it never starts. Previous version stalled on a fourth anim with ~4 mutants to go. Possibly an issue with midgame upgrade, maybe the floater getting caught throws things, maybe it's trying to start 4+ actor anims without furniture that supports it. Thought occurs for development of follower involvement: a sort of role reversal where the follower is "the boss" (and "they" do the Mesmerisation), allowing the more dangerous person (you) easier access in the private areas while they are being guarded and distracting other people in the common areas. Worked in Killjoys, at least 😜 1
Nea_Bessy Posted August 29 Posted August 29 I continue to be the most enthusiastic fan of your muzzle and I think it’s the best. But I can’t help but say the following. QoH’s comment about the stretch is the worst decision you’ve made. I know that in MCM you can reduce the frequency of its appearance. But you can’t completely disable it, and it still appears frequently during active gameplay. I repeat — this is a VERY bad decision. WHY???? WHY???? WHY???? WHY IS THIS DIALOG SO LONG? It would be interesting to listen to it once.... But why is it constantly repeated?????
MSM_Alice Posted August 29 Author Posted August 29 (edited) 16 hours ago, Nea_Bessy said: I continue to be the most enthusiastic fan of your muzzle and I think it’s the best. But I can’t help but say the following. QoH’s comment about the stretch is the worst decision you’ve made. I know that in MCM you can reduce the frequency of its appearance. But you can’t completely disable it, and it still appears frequently during active gameplay. I repeat — this is a VERY bad decision. WHY???? WHY???? WHY???? WHY IS THIS DIALOG SO LONG? It would be interesting to listen to it once.... But why is it constantly repeated????? I do wonder sometimes why I bother to put all the work in for the settings QoH comments on intense sprees or regular sprees. Regular sprees commentchance can be dialed down to 0 Intense sprees are always commented on, but player decides what qualifies as an intense spree. If it has three possible inputs: - partner count - volume of biojuices - stretching happening after. You can control the threshold of the qualifying events. If the thresholds of the qualifying events are set very high -> no spree qualifies as intense -> no Qoh comment. If you want stretching to not constitute a remarkable event in the spree, dial those sliders up. If you feel the top value is not enough, you can edit the config. JSON file and increase the top limit margin of that particular slider, So you can go through ridiculous amounts of stretching, and they will never cause the spree to qualify. If that seems too complex, I can also add an on/off for the intense spree comments too. Edited August 30 by MSM_Alice
MSM_Alice Posted August 29 Author Posted August 29 7 hours ago, JemappelleRedacted said: 🎶So if I get the time and caps I'm gonna get a boob job, so my chest'll be a'bouncing everytime that I bob! And when I see a raider, I will memerise him: he'll be staring at my puppies, I'll be firing a 10mil, and then he will fall, and I will stand tall! (over his body) 🎶 Excellent addition, limited test time has had some issues at the Revere Array where the timeout loop has been trying to push "2 of 2", but there are 8 mutants, 1 MutHound and maybe a floater (replaced MutHound), and it never starts. Previous version stalled on a fourth anim with ~4 mutants to go. Possibly an issue with midgame upgrade, maybe the floater getting caught throws things, maybe it's trying to start 4+ actor anims without furniture that supports it. Thought occurs for development of follower involvement: a sort of role reversal where the follower is "the boss" (and "they" do the Mesmerisation), allowing the more dangerous person (you) easier access in the private areas while they are being guarded and distracting other people in the common areas. Worked in Killjoys, at least 😜 Thank you for testing and providing feedback! Hmm, supermutants are supposed by default to be limited to a max of two per scene. Will take another look/ try to replicate. Did you manually increase the Supermutant max per scene in the MCM settings, without having supporting animations? Then it is logical why this would happen. I'll double-check, but by default the intention was for mesmerize to create maximum threesomes with supermutants, no more.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now