Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, judge007 said:

You are delightfully insane!

Thank you!

Here is 1.1610 with some player audio opening lines for mesmerize.
Mid-playthroughupgrade should  be fine.

 

 

Edit: now on main page. 

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted

hi, for the change position on orgasm option, does it follow the tags in the first animation because sometimes it would change from vaginal to oral 

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Hehe678 said:

hi, for the change position on orgasm option, does it follow the tags in the first animation because sometimes it would change from vaginal to oral 

Yes, unfortunately, it changes randomly, Also, as far as I can tell, AAF does not send me updated tags for the changed animation.


That's why I tagged that feature as experimental and it's off by default; there are a few things off with it. 

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted (edited)

 

 

Was playing through the Thuggyverse mods to see how MSMA complements doing those missions, and realized that 


a. the followers there don't use the standard follower system, but something slightly altered.
b. There might be more than one follower.

 

So 1.1612 update

I decided to allow any actor on the MSMA infiltration team that would qualify  (a team that can be manually managed by the player) to be considered a boostable follower in MSMA.
Now any Actor that is on your "extra follower infiltration team"  (the ones you manually added with the context menu on the SafeSexFight hotkey)  can be companion boosted just like the main companion. 
Before,  only the main official companion was able to be sex boosted. 


This also opens up opportunities for defense missions; before the enemies arrive, you can add all settlers in a camp to your infiltration team and boost them. 
As you then leave that settlement, those settlers will auto-exit the infiltration team soon after, as they are too far. 
Manually adding an actor to your infiltration team does not alter their  AI, force them to follow you, or anything like that.  
Actors on the infiltration team do become less aggressive, but they do so only while an infiltration is actually Active, and they revert to their previous aggressive value after ( or whenever they are removed from the infiltration team). 
 



Here is Kellog recruited as a follower, after completing "Murphy's Law", in the Depravity / Outcast and Remnants mods
(Kellog apparently got the short end of the stick via the RNG sex stat distribution this playthrough; no wonder he is in such a foul mood).
image.png.53513346e25aeb56f942bceed17c6344.png 

 

Not on the main page yet as I think there are more corner cases to test; with the " must be companion"  restrictions lifted, there might be more random actors added to the infiltration team., so need to test against those cases more thoroughly, perhaps.
 

MSMA_Latest_Main_Act1_[In_Development_1_1612].zip

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted (edited)

Hi,

 

Been trying to get mesmerise to fire on my mod order (sorry, usual nightmare edge case). I have VAFS, but all settings are disabled by the mod list (survival like). I cannot re-enable VATs. 

 

As a result, I have the random mode enabled, but when I sneak, I get the "trying to mesmerise a random hostile", and have infiltration set to everyone (+ non-hostiles) - nothing happens. Do I still need to have them in my cross hairs when hostile or not? 

 

Edit: in debug mode I am getting no messages, and when I press a sexfight key it says something like "attempting mesmerise". I have waited around 2 minutes with hostiles and non hostiles nearby. 

 

Great work as ever. 

 

 

Edited by Nuka Cherry
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

Hi,

 

Been trying to get mesmerise to fire on my mod order (sorry, usual nightmare edge case). I have VAFS, but all settings are disabled by the mod list (survival like). I cannot re-enable VATs. 

 

As a result, I have the random mode enabled, but when I sneak, I get the "trying to mesmerise a random hostile", and have infiltration set to everyone (+ non-hostiles) - nothing happens. Do I still need to have them in my cross hairs when hostile or not? 

 

Edit: in debug mode I am getting no messages, and when I press a sexfight key it says something like "attempting mesmerise". I have waited around 2 minutes with hostiles and non hostiles nearby. 

 

Great work as ever. 

 

 



No,  when using Sneak + SafeSexfight  ("mesmerize nearby hostile targets"),  you don't have to have anyone in the crosshairs. The scan is done for nearby qualifying hostiles (and they need to be hostile to the player and able to talk to be mesmerizable).

However, that type of "targetless"  mesmerize always filters for hostile targets only right now.
So if there are no hostiles nearby that can talk, I think nothing happens, as none pass the check.

 

The initial idea was that one mesmerizes just to infiltrate, but I have revisited that assumption in the meantime.  It is not the only goal anymore.
Mesmerize-to-sexfight-kill (not infiltrate), Mesmerize-to-sexfight-punish (paralysis or frenzy, not infiltrate),  is now just as valid an outcome as the less harmful mesmerize-to-daze-and-infiltrate.

 


That behavior is unaffected by the infiltration phase start conditions ( if it starts on hostiles or non-hostiles).
Unfortunately, I will be away from my modding computer for a week and cannot investigate that further right now.


You can try to set everything back to defaults and see if that works (by that I mean infiltration set to start on hostile-only too). 


 

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted
2 hours ago, MSM_Alice said:

b. There might be more than one follower.

IIRC, you can get: Gabriel, his dog (?Brutus), Heather Casdin, AND a standard follower all at once...can't test right now because the mounting glitches made a new game more viable (and I thought "why not update mods while you're at it? Spoiler alert, it was messy).

 

I did, however, get black lipstick overlay while selecting not to, and no smearing again (maybe the 4.2 CapTats update will help, who knows).

 

Also, QoH needs to visit Sanity Framework 😑 Got dragged down to the DC sewers, thrown to 2 ferals and gangraped by homeless (and the guard who drugged me!), tried to report it to the guards and they gangraped me (thanks Pervert mod, hell of a welcome to DC!), and she had the audacity to tell me to consider what all this spicy activity means for what I am now! Think "public sex in DC is a crime" toggled itself back on just as the guard in question was queued for AAF so he's following me like a creepy, silent puppy...hopefully fixed when I restart the game.

 

1 hour ago, Nuka Cherry said:

in debug mode I am getting no messages

May need a save/load or menu/load to enable, I had trouble starting mesmerise debug mode initially.

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, JemappelleRedacted said:

IIRC, you can get: Gabriel, his dog (?Brutus), Heather Casdin, AND a standard follower all at once...can't test right now because the mounting glitches made a new game more viable (and I thought "why not update mods while you're at it? Spoiler alert, it was messy).

 

I did, however, get black lipstick overlay while selecting not to, and no smearing again (maybe the 4.2 CapTats update will help, who knows).

 

Also, QoH needs to visit Sanity Framework 😑 Got dragged down to the DC sewers, thrown to 2 ferals and gangraped by homeless (and the guard who drugged me!), tried to report it to the guards and they gangraped me (thanks Pervert mod, hell of a welcome to DC!), and she had the audacity to tell me to consider what all this spicy activity means for what I am now! Think "public sex in DC is a crime" toggled itself back on just as the guard in question was queued for AAF so he's following me like a creepy, silent puppy...hopefully fixed when I restart the game.

 

May need a save/load or menu/load to enable, I had trouble starting mesmerise debug mode initially.

Hmm...
CT 4.1 vs 4.2 will make no difference; I don't do anything specific with the new content in 4.2 just yet (as far as I know, there are a few blushsoverlays - thay  i will makbe link to mindhealth /mindbreak- and some other inputs,  and some saliva overlays, and lipstick traces on genital parts).


1. Do you have SFT updated to the August 2026 update as well?
2. What are the steps?


I don't think the guard following you will stop on a reload. 
What were the steps to get in that state? When did he first activate its follow mode ?

Edit: 

What  values do  these globals have
        MSMA_status_SpectatorIsCopPostAct
        MSMA_status_CopIterruptInSession






I might need to track down that quest and disable DC sex crime for its duration, as I do for Commonwealth slavers when they take you to DC, or for selected quests in NR.
Or maybe add a timeout for that follow mode, a watchdog for abnormal states.

 

 


Or you might need to do that, before this sequence of scripted events starts. 
 

 

Quote
 

Also, QoH needs to visit Sanity Framework 😑 Got dragged down to the DC sewers, thrown to 2 ferals and gangraped by homeless (and the guard who drugged me!), tried to report it to the guards and they gangraped me (thanks Pervert mod, hell of a welcome to DC!), and she had the audacity to tell me to consider what all this spicy activity means for what I am now! 

QOH is not really the paragon of fair remarks though :)

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JemappelleRedacted said:

the guard in question was queued for AAF so he's following me like a creepy, silent puppy...hopefully fixed when I restart the game.

 

 

Seems that he began walking up to you to scold you about getting in an AAF scene in public in the DC area.
But then something happened  ( teleport or something else) and prevented him from running his scene, so now he is stuck following you but the scolding never starts.

Maybe if you reset the prostitution scene in the MCM debug button mod clears himtoo?

If it does not, then first do a fake "broken" prostitution session by going to console and doing 
set msma_WhoringInSession to 1.0
set MSMA_status_SpectatorIsCopPostAct to 1.0
Now you have a fake broken, Cop-interrupted-based prostitution session going.
Now press the reset Prostitution session button in MCM debug page again, which should clear everything to a base clean state.
That should remove him from the alias that makes him follow you.
 

 

I f that does notfix it, maybe reset social comments approaches too, for good measure. 
Just in case he is stuck in that phase, not in the the post sex detection phase.

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MSM_Alice said:

CT 4.1 vs 4.2 will make no difference;

Non-zero chance it was 4.0 to 4.2, but can't remember when I upgraded to 4.2. Definitely 4.0 to start though. Might have a save that can diagnose the issue.

 

1 hour ago, MSM_Alice said:

What  values do  these globals have
        MSMA_status_SpectatorIsCopPostAct
        MSMA_status_CopIterruptInSession

0 and 1 respectively, post game restart.

Faking a broken scene seems to have worked, returning 0 and 0 and he's wandering off  🎉

 

 

1 hour ago, MSM_Alice said:

Or you might need to do that, before this sequence of scripted events starts. 

I thought I had, though there's a chance I missed it in my stack of MCM toggles or I assumed the "Sex in public can be a crime" ("Some settlements") covered DC and Goodneighbour as well.

 

1 hour ago, MSM_Alice said:

QOH is not really the paragon of fair remarks though :)

Very true, but this is a whole new level of dissociated from reality than she normally gets lol.

Edited by JemappelleRedacted
Posted (edited)
On 9/5/2026 at 1:33 PM, JemappelleRedacted said:

 

0 and 1 respectively, post game restart.

 

That is a state that they should never be in.

The recovery steps outlined above namely 

set msma_WhoringInSession to 1.0
set MSMA_status_SpectatorIsCopPostAct to 1.0

and then resetting the prostitution state from the button in the debug page should in theory sort this out. 

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, MSM_Alice said:

and then resetting the prostitution state from the button in the debug page should in theory sort this out. 

Both reading 0 so looks like you nailed it, cheers 🥂

 

EDIT

So, save before Marina but after Misty, chose Natural makeup, darker/Black lipstick, no (colour base question). Up comes looks menu, and she's got black lipstick despite none selected (in makeup or captats)...which is what I understood the "no (colour base)" was supposed to prevent. Found a raider and dog, several scenes later including threesome and oral, no smear.

 

Probably due to MSMA initialising before 4.1 was installed at a guess, but can't swear to it, and no idea why it's adding the black layer when I said no. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by JemappelleRedacted
Posted

Hey,

Quick Question: since i started my latest playthrough i can't see the bimbo stats on the left of the screen anymore...
I was wondering if there is a button or something in the settings that toggles it or i maybe just appears later in the game.

If i remember correctly there were also settings for the stat UI and i'm also missing that...
 

Posted
15 minutes ago, Helga312 said:

Hey,

Quick Question: since i started my latest playthrough i can't see the bimbo stats on the left of the screen anymore...
I was wondering if there is a button or something in the settings that toggles it or i maybe just appears later in the game.

If i remember correctly there were also settings for the stat UI and i'm also missing that...
 

That'll probably be the HUD optional addon, in the file download box grab MSMA_HUD_optional_addon_0.9000_NoLogTraces.zip and enable it separately.

Posted (edited)

1.1700 to test.
Mid-playthrough upgrade should be good to go.

Changelog

 

  • Expanded mesmerize; now " sidekick": actors like Fev Hounds, dogs, (and even behemoths in some extreme cases) can play a part in more perverted mesmerize scenarios,  with humanoids and supermutants where the mesmerize is botched, and the enemies become highly suspicious.  They will demand more perverted acts, even threesomes with an enemy, the player, and a dog.
    • Most variable of how  Dogs, Fev hounds, are activated and how insistent they are to engage with the player are controlled by MCM ( and can be filtered out with the master Bestiality settings )
    • This applies by default only to Supermutants, gunners, or raiders, but there are MCM settings on the SpyCraft page to allow all and any humanoid enemy factions to be just as perverted. 
       
  • Being difficult or rude towards your targets in mesmerize will see those perverted acts be demanded by enemies with wounded honour more.  Being more complacent / less " problematic" means the enemies will have less chance of demanding these kinds of extra perverted acts. 
  • Solved a bug with the new smearable lipstick: the path where the base color was left for the player to set in LooksMenu ( where only the smears were managed, not the base color) wasn't really working quite right before.  Should be addressed now @JemappelleRedacted
  • Sexual history: non sex animation no longer will count as sex in individual NPC-based sexual history ( the one you see via the bimboskope) @SimpleDude
  • Now there are two options in the SafeSexFight./Bimboskope menu. Now one can both add AND remove various NPCs from the infiltration team ( removal is not only automatic distance-based anymore, can now be demanded on the spot). 
  • more checks /better feedback on adding/removing NPCs from the infiltration team.
  • Implant menu now has an amid-infiltration info option ( only appears during infiltrations) that should also list the current infiltration team.
  • More flow bug fixes: resetting a prostitution scene now should also correctly correct any cops/guards that  were in the middle of chasing you for a fine for sex crime (before, in some edge cases, they might have gotten stuck in follow mode)  @JemappelleRedacted
  • (On new playthrough): now the mod should correctly identify the moment when Preston makes the player the General of the Minutemen, and this status should matter in infiltrations and the enemies' attitude towards the player.  Periodically paying bimbo points to change the looks at Marima should keep the chance that the enemies might recognize you as the general quite low. 
  • Removing defacing tattoos one by one shouldn't make it possible for the player to go into negative bimbo points anymore. @SimpleDude 
  • Viggo and Marina shouldn't refer to the first mission settlement as Tenpines Bluff anymore (as that can also be, in some playthroughs, Oberland Station or some other settlement); now they use more generic ways to refer to the " The First Steps" settlement. @SimpleDude
  • Various other typo corrections 

 

 

 

Edit 1.1702: now on the main page.

 

 

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted

I am not a huge fan of the Nuka Ride walk animations, all the time. How do I disable them again? When they activated I tried setting the level requirement to 0, assuming that meant completely disable. But they stayed active. Then tried setting that to 8, still stays active. I enabled the option that lets MSMA set animations back to default, but still stays active.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, caqa said:

I am not a huge fan of the Nuka Ride walk animations, all the time. How do I disable them again? When they activated I tried setting the level requirement to 0, assuming that meant completely disable. But they stayed active. Then tried setting that to 8, still stays active. I enabled the option that lets MSMA set animations back to default, but still stays active.

It might take a while for them to reset after you set the level to 8 (a minute or so).  Some operations run only every 40 seconds or so for performance reasons.


If not  it does not   self correct aftera while/sleep/whatnot, you can  (after setting that level requirement setting to 8 )  to do some thing that reset the animation graph like: 
- Put on and take off nuka Ride clothing set   ( they set/unsets the NR anims, separatelly from what MSMA does. Yes  even those purchased from Marina that are based on NR clothing do that.) 

- Sit /get up from on a furniture
- Enter/exit  Power Armor
- use some restraints that change the walk animations, then have Marina remove them. 
 

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted
48 minutes ago, MSM_Alice said:

It might take a while for them to reset after you set the level to 8 (a minute or so).  Some operations run only every 40 seconds or so for performance reasons.


If not  it does not   self correct aftera while/sleep/whatnot, you can  (after setting that level requirement setting to 8 )  to do some thing that reset the animation graph like: 
- Put on and take off nuka Ride clothing set   ( they set/unsets the NR anims, separatelly from what MSMA does. Yes  even those purchased from Marina that are based on NR clothing do that.) 

- Sit /get up from on a furniture
- Enter/exit  Power Armor
- use some restraints that change the walk animations, then have Marina remove them. 
 

Don't forget about VATS

Posted (edited)

A small compatibility issue with Commonwealth Slavers. When during a craving gangbang, and chosing to "go to your place" in the dialogue, the "Big Bomb" raider follower is agressive towards the John NPC's. But since the NPC's seem invulnerable in that room, he's just shooting while the gangbang is going on.

 

Weirdly the other raider follow "Little Bomb" is not aggressive.

 

Maybe some script didn't expect two followers?

 

Also, during the Commonwealth Slavers quest to get the cryolator you need to lead those followers ("Big Bomb" and "Little Bomb") to Vault 111. And Marina isn't in a raider friendly faction, so they attack her on sight. But again she is invulnerable so they are just shooting while she stands there and ignores them. And same with Viggo. Due to their placement, and the location of that mission you can't really avoid the NPC's getting into some pointless fight.

Edited by caqa

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...