Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
8 hours ago, MSM_Alice said:

I think it will still work. Maybe.

Qualified yes, I just checked and it seems the CS Gristle is a separate entity than the one in the Concord counterattack before the Deathclaw, so he spawned when I talked to Murphy after rescuing the morons. I recall previously running NR, a chunk of Thuggyverse (you need to spawn an original BaseID McDonnough to get NR and Thuggyverse to behave together) and then going through CS. While this was pre-Viggo, the only issue I can foresee is if you get sent to extort Tenpines, but with the dialogue priority CS gets it'd probably bull through happily.

Posted

After a SexFight, I am unable to fire/use/draw my weapons. So each time I have to quit to desktop and reboot to get everything working again. Is this a known issue that I just didn't find? What can I do?

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, GoldCorvette said:

After a SexFight, I am unable to fire/use/draw my weapons. So each time I have to quit to desktop and reboot to get everything working again. Is this a known issue that I just didn't find? What can I do?

Hmm. I never had that happen, nor have I heard it reported before. 

Very mysterious.

MSMA doesn't have any DLL files or anything fancy like that, only regular Papyrus scripts.
Those Shouldn't ever be able to do anything that dramatic; that would require you to restart the system.

What is 
- Fallout4 version
- MSMA version

- Mod loadout
- Perhaps a Papyrus log?
- New game or some mid-playthrough upgrade?

- Was there any mouse button or controller button remapping going on there?

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted
1 hour ago, GoldCorvette said:

After a SexFight, I am unable to fire/use/draw my weapons.

Go to console, type diel (which stands for display input enabled layers)

Take note of any layer that mentions combat, type in riel x where x is the layer that has combat disabled.

 

If it's something like Devious Devices or KFT it'll probably be a right mess if you just use diel/riel, so reload and equip/unequip an equivalent device to the one you may have had applied (or applied incompletely). May need to spawn it in first, DD Tape Gags are notorious for just randomly appearing on my PC without the item actually being added to inventory. 

 

VATS, swimming, trying to throw a grenade, trying melee weapons might also help or give a message you can use to troubleshoot...gut says it's a DD issue though.

 

 

 

Posted (edited)

 

I am working on Mesmerize Surrender as an alternative to Violate Surrender, but can't post progress yet, as it is all at the construction yard level :D 

The more I work on it, the more I keep finding extra things that need to be built for the experience to be better.  For instance, I am realizing I need to do some management for player-friendly NPCs in the vicinity  (aside from the companions and the infiltration team- those are managed already ), as sometimes they wander near and they keep shooting the aggressors,  breaking the mesmerize session.  

I do like it, though; it offers more opportunities for immersive actions than violates   "one flavour line exchange then jump into the action"  flow.

Here is where my head is at, just in case you want to provide your thoughts.

 

  • The new Mermerise-Surrender will be used instead of AAF Violate-Surrender, but only if the group the player is surrendering to includes Mermerizable enemies that one can have a conversation and reason with. ( Humans, Ghouls (non-feral), robots/automatons, or supermutants).  
    • If we're talking bestiality, I do not normally deal in those; the surrender will still be outsourced to Violate. 
  •  The mesmerize surrender can still start on less harsh terms, or on more harsh terms ( just as before) depending on whether surrender was initiated before detection, before a combat, OR quickly at the start of a combat, or late into combat, and whether or not the player had a weapon or not.  But now, additionally, there are additional inflection points  where the player can turn a harsh-assumed  surrender into a less harsh-assumed surrender, specifically: 
    • Inflection point 1. During the initial mesmerize conversation, before the first scene ever starts,  the harshness can end up being flipped ( from worse to better or  from better to worse) depending on what choices you make in the mesmerize surrender convo) 
      • If the terms stay harsh to the end, and the punishment is not perfect, player execution can still happen. 
    • Inflection point 2: In between mesmerize AAF scenes ( if applicable) , there will be an intermezzo short conversation too where the player can further chip away at the enemy's heartlessness depending on how well the sexfight from the previous scene went, and choices made in that convo: for instance, whether the players now show regret for annoying the enemies before or not, or continues to act annoying/disrespectful/rebellious/accusatory. 
    • Inflection point 3[optional] .   If the surrender was so harsh, and the player so rude, or problematic with the enemies, and the enemies were many,  the enemies might decide to teachtheplayer a a lesson worse than death, append some extra perversion scenes at the end (involving various perverted implements, or even dogs/Fe hounds if the bestiality toggle in the MSMA MCM allowed for it)   there will be a conversation before the "perverse scene chunk" that might allow the player to protest/plead to sidestep it, soften it, (or, quite the opposite,  make iteven more perverted),  depedning on sexfight performance up until that point and/or general attitude  (rebelious/submissive) in dialogue. If the player diligently pleased everyone in the normal scenes, the enemies might be convinced to forget about the perverted scenes after all.  
    • At the very end, depending on attitude in all these conversations and sex fight performance, a mesmerized surrender that would normally end in execution might get changed into one without an execution,  depending if the player started cooperating midway. If they stayed rebellious all the way  AND they performed poorly in sex fight, the execution at the very end will likely still happen.

       

Furthermore, there is that wait at the start, where one needs to wait for enemies to make their way to the player.  I want to put something to do there too.
In that segment, there will be some potential bimbo action that the player can take

  • Hide your current weapon until the enemies get close if you had one ( will make having a weapon  out atthe start less  severe  of a transgression than keeping it out until they get close) 
  • Powder your nose ( fix makeup) 
  • clean your face ( use napkin)
  • refresh perfume (use perfume bottle)
  • Comb hair ( fix hairdo)
  • Take a sip of alcohol ( if you have any) 
  • do some lewd poses
  • - maybe others 

These can only be done before the enemies get close. and the conversation with them starts
Lower-level bimbos will be able to do a morelimited numberof these, higher levelbimboswill be able to do more of these 

 


Visual feedback in the non-popup version of the initial mesmerize conversation.
NAturally i am working to make this with audio lines and whatnot; it is not meant to stay pop-up-based forever. 
. Now, in the pop-up mode, you can just query a pop-up to learn how much a certain conversation option had as an effect, and where your current chance is improved from the start, and the percentage if you're to be considered dangerous.
Presenting that info as a pop-up works, but it's not the most immersive way.

I am thinking, since we already have the enemies lined up around the player, to do something  with their looks and behavior and body language that would communicate these things in a more immersive way, specifically:

  • If the enemies all have their guns out pointed at you: abviously high change for you to be considered dangerous. and for AP to be high
  • The fewer of them have their weapons out and pointed at the player: lower chance for the player to be perceived as dangerous. 
  • If the player has reduced their AP cost a lot, and if the pleasure of the enemy starts at a higher baseline, they might also decide to clap, or cheer, oreven get nude. 
  • If the player has REALLY lowered the AP cost and increased their starting pleasure, the nude ones might also have visible erections in various stages.
     

This can be gradual across the enemy group, allowing visual feedback on how well that initial mesmerize conversation is going (without a "rude" pop-up telling you the number)

 

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted

I have past the last 10 hour to test your mod. It is nice soo far.

 

I have few question if someone don't mind answer me, It will be appreciate. :) I was wondering if be naked has some kind of effect on the mod?

  • I like the fact that you add an option about not wanted to be a bimbo. Do you plan do make a way to undo the bimbo way?
  • If the PC fighting back the «Training» are you going to make few forced transition?
  • If the PC fighting back the «training» are you going to make some light approach.
  • In the quest to get item for sanctuary. I have try to make few movies scene for sanctuary and never succed. I redo them again an again and I can see the NPC flashing blue and my PC like cum non stop but I still fail the scene. What did I did wrong? After leave for be unsuccesfull, I was bimbo level 1 then at my second try level 2. Still falling the quest. ( I don't know if the information is relatif but I have fight all my way with a gun until Preston was back at sanctuary. Never be capture by violate.

  •  

 

Posted (edited)

1.1780
Mid-playthrough upgrade should be okay

Actually, after more testing, a new game is best on this version.  
Otherwise, there are oddities with surrender-mesmerize.

Not all features above are in, but the backbone to replace a usual AAF Violate surrender, mid-combat, withmesmerize, should be there. 
This can also be toggled off  ( see image below) so you can go back to using AAF Violate for everything surrender-based. 

 

Of course, this only applies to surrenders done via the SexFight MSMA key.
The surrenders done with the hotkey mapped in Violate will always go to Violate.  

image.png.78afd9b326a58e8fd39c3f06a0b022ee.png

 

Edit: see main page  (or below posts) for download.

 

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, lcewolf said:

I have past the last 10 hour to test your mod. It is nice soo far.

 

I have few question if someone don't mind answer me, It will be appreciate. :) I was wondering if be naked has some kind of effect on the mod?

 

Hello!

Sure

 

Quote
  • I like the fact that you add an option about not wanted to be a bimbo. Do you plan do make a way to undo the bimbo way?

Perhaps, though nothing immediate is planned.

 

Quote
  • If the PC fighting back the «Training» are you going to make few forced transition?

I am afraid I do not understand what these mean.


 

Quote
  • If the PC fighting back the «training» are you going to make some light approach.

Again, not fully understand what these are

 

Quote

In the quest to get item for sanctuary. I have try to make few movies scene for sanctuary and never succed. I redo them again an again and I can see the NPC flashing blue and my PC like cum non stop but I still fail the scene. What did I did wrong? After leave for be unsuccesfull, I was bimbo level 1 then at my second try level 2. Still falling the quest. ( I don't know if the information is relatif but I have fight all my way with a gun until Preston was back at sanctuary. Never be capture by violate.



To win a sex fight, you need the NPC to climax more than you need the PC to climax.
You need to set up the sex fight hotkey and start using it in SexFight. 


To win the minigame,  you need to answer the challenges of the NPC in an active way. (When they flash blue, you need to immediately press the SexFight hotkey) 


TL; DR: You need to read about the minigame and how to win it.  
 

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted
2 hours ago, lcewolf said:

In the quest to get item for sanctuary. I have try to make few movies scene for sanctuary and never succed. I redo them again an again and I can see the NPC flashing blue and my PC like cum non stop but I still fail the scene. What did I did wrong? After leave for be unsuccesfull, I was bimbo level 1 then at my second try level 2. Still falling the quest. ( I don't know if the information is relatif but I have fight all my way with a gun until Preston was back at sanctuary. Never be capture by violate

You do, to some extent, need to build into a Bimbo run: it's all about AP. B2 should be able to handle the movies with some prep, I think B1 was borderline last time I tried. I wrote a primer on getting through your first few Sexfights, same principles apply for Wedge (specifically the first point, but also the last one about managing arousal on your PC.). If your PC orgasms repeatedly, you're failing the fight: the aim is to cook off the other participants, just like all other sexfights.

 

2 hours ago, lcewolf said:

If the PC fighting back the «training» are you going to make some light approach.

I believe the Denial path is supposed to have a bonus (and focus on) non-sexual animations when surrendering, if that's what you mean. As I recall it requires an immediate, unarmed surrender or (probably) a Mesmerise start to the interaction, so your run and gun style might hamper that a bit.

Posted
46 minutes ago, MSM_Alice said:

I am afraid I do not understand what these mean.

Again, not fully understand what these are
 

I was meaning. When I use the term fighting back I mean resist the bimbo fate. If you character resist and don't engage in sex activity at all eventually will she be forced into one? When I try the movie way I was wondering if it was a way to approach the Bimbo lvl 0 and 1 and make a light a gentle transition into level 1? I was wondering it there was other way to make a gentle approach to Bimbo PC in denial?

36 minutes ago, JemappelleRedacted said:

You do, to some extent, need to build into a Bimbo run: it's all about AP. B2 should be able to handle the movies with some prep, I think B1 was borderline last time I tried. I wrote a primer on getting through your first few Sexfights, same principles apply for Wedge (specifically the first point, but also the last one about managing arousal on your PC.). If your PC orgasms repeatedly, you're failing the fight: the aim is to cook off the other participants, just like all other sexfights.

 

I believe the Denial path is supposed to have a bonus (and focus on) non-sexual animations when surrendering, if that's what you mean. As I recall it requires an immediate, unarmed surrender or (probably) a Mesmerise start to the interaction, so your run and gun style might hamper that a bit.

Thank you It will help. Yeah I think my PC cum light 9 time in a single movie scene.

 

But seriously it is a fun mod. The conversation and comment of Nora are quite funny :D. The plug scene on the table is quite funny. 

Posted
11 hours ago, MSM_Alice said:

Here is where my head is at, just in case you want to provide your thoughts.

I like this place, your head has found a lovely little space to wander around in! 😉

 

I particularly like the walkup options, I'd also add preemptive stripping (at least to underwear, which may not exist for every bimbo lol), and as a tie in Infiltration perhaps you could fish out some bondage gear you "just happened to have on you"...naturally, you'd have tampered with the locks, so if they decide to leave you cuffed (after an unsuccessful fight, for instance) you can break out as soon as you're out of sight. It'd be interesting to also be able to offer them alcohol or drugs, and (again going back to Infiltration) potentially dosing their share with sedatives, toxins, or aphrodesiacs...naturally they may want to share with you, so pick your poison wisely!

Posted (edited)

Sooo...has anyone else since updating SFT, MSMA, and adding Hard Blush, found their console spammed with

Command: Prid 14

Command: mfg morphs 2 0

Command: mfg morphs 14 0

Command: mfg morphs 37 0

?

 

Probably Hard Blush, but I swear that was linked...you edited whilst I was starting the game, didn't you MSMAlice? 🤔 

Triple checking now, but that's an hour and a new game that I'm not getting back 😭

 

EDIT

Yep, looks like Hard Blush. Caveat Emptor

 

Edited by JemappelleRedacted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JemappelleRedacted said:

Sooo...has anyone else since updating SFT, MSMA, and adding Hard Blush, found their console spammed with

Command: Prid 14

Command: mfg morphs 2 0

Command: mfg morphs 14 0

Command: mfg morphs 37 0

?

 

Probably Hard Blush, but I swear that was linked...you edited whilst I was starting the game, didn't you MSMAlice? 🤔 

Triple checking now, but that's an hour and a new game that I'm not getting back 😭

 

Those console commands.do not sound familiar. MSMA has its own separate implementation of blush but does use the same-named SFT layers as hard blush, so there might be some cross-wiring because of that, perhaps. I don't know.

 

Maybe there is an unintended interplay there, perhaps. If both are installed. I never tested the combination.

 

I think Hard Blush uses those console commands to do some things to  face expression, perhaps  (aside from the blush coloring ?)

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted (edited)
On 9/23/2026 at 3:15 AM, lcewolf said:

I was meaning. When I use the term fighting back I mean resist the bimbo fate. If you character resist and don't engage in sex activity at all eventually will she be forced into one? When I try the movie way I was wondering if it was a way to approach the Bimbo lvl 0 and 1 and make a light a gentle transition into level 1? I was wondering it there was other way to make a gentle approach to Bimbo PC in denial?

Thank you It will help. Yeah I think my PC cum light 9 time in a single movie scene.

 

But seriously it is a fun mod. The conversation and comment of Nora are quite funny :D. The plug scene on the table is quite funny. 


Ah, no, I do not have any mandatory have-to-do events that would force a bimbo level-up, only optional ones. 
Normally, things can evolve slowly.  You even have MCM settings to make them evolve even slower. 
Here is a summary of tips and tricks: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/245511-msma-sexfight-like-succubus-drain-and-bimbofication/page/195/#findComment-7399332
But in reality, it is very likely that an accident might happen. 
A  purist, not-a- bimbo playthrough is the ultimate high road, but in some cases, it will feel like balancing on a thin wire... and falling into the "safety net" below even once means likely becoming a bimbo.




For instance: 

There is no obligation for the player to rebuild Sanctuary with materials she gets from starring in Wedge's porn flicks.
You can always rebuild Sanctuary without visiting Wedge, the classic way. 

Sturges actually lets you know that at the end, after Sanctuary has been built up, he does  a little unofficial "review" of your choices there  :)



There is no obligation to help Viggo with his training on his very personal problem ( this is after the intro that unlocks nanite services at Marina - that  intro part is cost-free in terms of bimbo advancement) . In fact, he wants you to know that he is only seeking help from people who are already depraved,

There is no obligation for the player to die and go to bimbo limbo, but if you meet an excessively tough enemy, they might have enough firepower to send you to bimbo limbo with a single grenade.  
In bimbo limbo, even one interaction with the Bimbo Limbo lovers there will cause you to go from level 0 Bimbo to level  1 Bimbo. 

Same for extreme enemies: if there's a Super Mutant Patrol that defeats you in combat, the associated activities might cause a mind break and mighnt mean a level up from Level 0 ( not a bimbo) to level 1 (barely a bimbo)  for sure.  

 


That being said, just a Bimbo level on its own is no big deal. Cravings and such are not automatically activated by the level up;  they depend first on your day-to-day activities. The bimbo level does allow already installed cravings to grow to a more intense max intensity once installed, but if they are never installed, then it does not really matter. 
You can be a bimbo level 5, but if, for instance, you never engaged in group sex,  you will never develop a group sex craving.

In fact, at the very start, before you use the Joy dildo thatmarina gifts you for the first time, and before having your first sexual interaction, if you talk with the Queen of Hearts via your implant menu convo, you can even ask the quieen to give you some virtuous bimbo level-ups, without you having to engage (consciously at least)  in any debaucherous behavior in the Commonwealth.

That will allow you to go up to bimbo level 3, without ever having had any sex (probably), and at bimbo level 3 you can engage in non-sexual "sexfight" pretty well ( hugs, kisses,dances) , assuming you leveled up along theVirtue Bimbo/ Not a bimbo path.
For influence and other small gifts from nearby male NPCs.

 
 

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted

So I been playen round a while, this Mod is one of my favourites, so it is always a part of my game.

 

Anyways...

 

Why the privacy with the Gangbangs (in prostitution) I am assuming it is because it is easier to spawn the number of extra John's (by the way that is rather funny aren't male clients referred to as John's in some places?)

I ask cause well I am an Exhibitionist, I want an audience (especially if they gate crash, wander if it is call pussy crash in this instance?) I otherwise want people to talk about my addiction to the Gangbang, is it addiction maybe a new craving to be watched (Public Sex), and Gangbangs (think Gangbangs is a craving already? If not it should be).

 

I would wet myself if a Mod came out that allowed NPC's to jump in, either ask too, or just invite themselves. That would be great to co-inside with this awesome Mod, especially with a Gangbang Craving, it could use that as a guide, no Craving NPC's Ask, Craving NPC's don't ask cause it is assumed the Bimbo is like looking at them and waving them to join.

 

I paused playing to write this crap lol cause I find that if I wait I tend to forget...

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

So I been playen round a while, this Mod is one of my favourites, so it is always a part of my game.

 

Anyways...

 

Why the privacy with the Gangbangs (in prostitution) I am assuming it is because it is easier to spawn the number of extra John's (by the way that is rather funny aren't male clients referred to as John's in some places?)

I ask cause well I am an Exhibitionist, I want an audience (especially if they gate crash, wander if it is call pussy crash in this instance?) I otherwise want people to talk about my addiction to the Gangbang, is it addiction maybe a new craving to be watched (Public Sex), and Gangbangs (think Gangbangs is a craving already? If not it should be).

 

I would wet myself if a Mod came out that allowed NPC's to jump in, either ask too, or just invite themselves. That would be great to co-inside with this awesome Mod, especially with a Gangbang Craving, it could use that as a guide, no Craving NPC's Ask, Craving NPC's don't ask cause it is assumed the Bimbo is like looking at them and waving them to join.

 

I paused playing to write this crap lol cause I find that if I wait I tend to forget...

Well, it is also about the other johns;  thefirst one might be an exhibitionist too, matching you; the others might not all be exhibitionists :)
I will think abouta a prostitution sex with multi actor, right now that is done in private.  

But you can always mesmerize enemies for public group sex. :)

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted
18 minutes ago, MSM_Alice said:

Well, it is also about the other johns;  thefirst one might be an exhibitionist too, matching you; the others might not all be exhibitionists :)
I will think abouta a prostitution sex with multi actor, right now that is done in private.  

But you can always mesmerize enemies for public group sex. :)

 

I get plenty group sex from enemies thats why I like them so much! But those neutral NPC's are missing out.

 

I actually quite often don't kill the enemies so I can go back to them.

Spoiler

Got lucky a dude had a mining helmet on, there should be more mining helmets for safety right

Gangbangs1.thumb.jpg.4f1c27afa1fba7e890fbebd88c9343f1.jpgGangbangs2.thumb.jpg.2a3a32ea2e91eeaa50cac6bd658ceaa7.jpgGangbangs3.thumb.jpg.b4a5a6faa58b8ba132b716929aaac47b.jpg

The last one I came back a day later and they all wanted to try again. Nice Raiders, so happy they can be so helpful.

Posted (edited)

Quick patch to sort out the health threshold-based auto-surrender condition on the new surrender.
Due to an error, it could happen at any health percentage, not just as it was set in the MCM.


Mid-playthrough upgrade should be okay from 1.1780 to1.17081

MSMA_Latest_Main_Act1_[In_Development_1_1781].zip

 

 

Also, the amount of enemies pulled and the enemy bias towards putting the player through perverted acts at the end)   on auto-surrenders is more varied and more granular, based on whether the surrender was done quickly or after some fighting,  and if a weapon was equipped when the enemy first saw you.

 

Before, it erred too much in pulling the maximum number of enemies regardless of these differences.

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted
18 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I paused playing to write this crap lol cause I find that if I wait I tend to forget...

I'd applaud your method acting...if I didn't have the same problem from time to time 😅

 

18 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I would wet myself if a Mod came out that allowed NPC's to jump in, either ask too, or just invite themselves

Not exactly what you want, but Provocative Perks has Life of the Party, where you can set a chance to start a chain of followup animations in a friendly area. Caps out at 5 partners, but can chain to 30 animations and also use nearby furniture so you can really show off your skills 😉

 

Great way to amp up your gangbang cravings (yes, they are a craving, but I think it also differentiates between low and high count so you get 2 for the price of one!), and as for exhibitionism...well, I'm sure when the story progresses we'll have a chance to put on a show to distract infiltration targets.

Posted
1 hour ago, JemappelleRedacted said:

I'd applaud your method acting...if I didn't have the same problem from time to time 😅

 

Not exactly what you want, but Provocative Perks has Life of the Party, where you can set a chance to start a chain of followup animations in a friendly area. Caps out at 5 partners, but can chain to 30 animations and also use nearby furniture so you can really show off your skills 😉

 

Great way to amp up your gangbang cravings (yes, they are a craving, but I think it also differentiates between low and high count so you get 2 for the price of one!), and as for exhibitionism...well, I'm sure when the story progresses we'll have a chance to put on a show to distract infiltration targets.

 

I have used Provocative Perks for years, try doing a play through with Easy Prey at 75% Life of the Party at 75% you literally takes days just to get to destinations. Especially if you throw in Auto Surrender from this mod or any really. Cravings develop fast. Toss in a very rambunctious Sexual Harassment (though I only use that when I am not play (trying to play) a story Mod) Oh and second stages are always 95% cause hell why not if the perk procs make it memorable. I seem to remember a mod that did allow extra's in scenes I will have to look for it I think.

 

Posted

Sorry to keep harping on about it MSMAlice, but I re-read the initial popup of Piercings Loose Mode and it still seems not to be working as intended:

 

Description: Can always be removed by other items, and never come back on their own.

Expectation: Can equip/unequip freely, equipping conflicting item (CI) would unequip piercings and allow you to manually re-equip as able.

Observed behaviour: Equip conflicting item, conflicting item unequipped immediately. Attempt to equip CI again, equip sound but no effect. Attempt to unequip piercing, informed                                        you can't. Drop item from inventory, a second one is spawned and equipped instantly. Drop second item, can now equip CI. Return to piercings, repeat drop cycle

                                  and now have 3 copies.

It's easier to work around than CS's "Changing moisturiser slot, what do you mean you turned that option off? No you didn't, I swear", but still not WAI as per the description.

 

Other notes: body piercings not being displayed on hologram (for multiple versions now, actually)

                     one accessory has no description or change on the holo (between TRS plain leather collar and NR Jewelery), pretty sure I've got all the mods suggested so no idea here.

                     previous version locked virginity pheromones due to unorthodox quest progression (B2 achieved before rescuing idiots, all virignities lost post war but set pheromone

                       option missing even after talking to Marina about it).

                     Mesmerise lock to Agent 3, seems late for a class designed to optimise Infiltration.

 

Attempting to recreate in a new game a bug where attempting to surrender to Mirelurks at Cutler Bend ignored them and pulled in Swampfolk that weren't in combat (or possibly even within draw distance) instead, leaving the 'lurks combative and just making a mess of things.

 

On 9/24/2026 at 12:59 PM, DarksideTinkerbell said:

try doing a play through with Easy Prey at 75%

I had to restrict Easy Prey to booze only because every time I used a stimpack I rolled a 1 and got drugged mid combat 🤦‍♂️😅

Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 7:59 PM, DarksideTinkerbell said:

 

I have used Provocative Perks for years, try doing a play through with Easy Prey at 75% Life of the Party at 75% you literally takes days just to get to destinations. Especially if you throw in Auto Surrender from this mod or any really. Cravings develop fast. Toss in a very rambunctious Sexual Harassment (though I only use that when I am not play (trying to play) a story Mod) Oh and second stages are always 95% cause hell why not if the perk procs make it memorable. I seem to remember a mod that did allow extra's in scenes I will have to look for it I think.

 

What? No Hardship?

No guts no glory . . .

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JemappelleRedacted said:

Sorry to keep harping on about it MSMAlice, but I re-read the initial popup of Piercings Loose Mode and it still seems not to be working as intended:

 

Description: Can always be removed by other items, and never come back on their own.

Expectation: Can equip/unequip freely, equipping conflicting item (CI) would unequip piercings and allow you to manually re-equip as able.

Observed behaviour: Equip conflicting item, conflicting item unequipped immediately. Attempt to equip CI again, equip sound but no effect. Attempt to unequip piercing, informed                                        you can't. Drop item from inventory, a second one is spawned and equipped instantly. Drop second item, can now equip CI. Return to piercings, repeat drop cycle

                                  and now have 3 copies.

It's easier to work around than CS's "Changing moisturiser slot, what do you mean you turned that option off? No you didn't, I swear", but still not WAI as per the description.

 

Other notes: body piercings not being displayed on hologram (for multiple versions now, actually)

                     one accessory has no description or change on the holo (between TRS plain leather collar and NR Jewelery), pretty sure I've got all the mods suggested so no idea here.

                     previous version locked virginity pheromones due to unorthodox quest progression (B2 achieved before rescuing idiots, all virignities lost post war but set pheromone

                       option missing even after talking to Marina about it).

                     Mesmerise lock to Agent 3, seems late for a class designed to optimise Infiltration.

 

Attempting to recreate in a new game a bug where attempting to surrender to Mirelurks at Cutler Bend ignored them and pulled in Swampfolk that weren't in combat (or possibly even within draw distance) instead, leaving the 'lurks combative and just making a mess of things.

 

I had to restrict Easy Prey to booze only because every time I used a stimpack I rolled a 1 and got drugged mid combat 🤦‍♂️😅

Thank you. I will look into these.  I will ping you if I have extra questions about getting any of these to happen.

Loose does mean they can always be visually removed by other items (but the gameplay effects still stay on), and " come back on their own" means loading a quicksave or doing an AAF scene.  Re-equipping is only attempted once, each time after such events..
Anything else would trigger looping conflict with mandatory items like DD items.

 

Maybe there is a special case about piercings that have two meshes/two distinct items.
Maybe it tests for the first one but not the second, perhaps

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted (edited)

Today I had hoped to do something entirely else for the mod ( add audio lines, polished dialogue for mesmerize), but the plans had to change because of more corner cases in using Mermerize as surrender, that had to be addressed.

.

 

1.1790, mid-game upgrade from 1.780 should be okay. 

Changelog :

Overhauled a bunch of conditions and flow for the internal MSMA Mesmerize-surrender 

Surrendering to enemies via mesmerize now divides enemies and friendlies more granularly :

Group 0  - Player and its followes/Infiltration group
Group 1  - Player's Enemies and their allies (the grander enemy group the player is mesmerizing/surrendering to) 

Group 2  - Other NPCs non-hostile to the player that might happen by,  and join the player in attacking the player's enemies  - often at the worst possible time (mid-mesmerize) 
Group 3  - Other enemies that might be happening by that are hostile to both the player &friends but also hostile to the enemies the player is surrendering to, and will attack everyone at the worst possible time (mid-mesmerize)  (like some animals  wandering by) 

Groups 0 and  1 are the main "actors" in the mesmerize.
Groups 2 and 3 are now identified, and "frozen" and made translucent or even completely invisible during the mesmerize (I like it more than,  making them kneel or raise their hands up andjust stay there) and are restored after. They can't do bad things during the mesmerize event. 
There are settings for how translucent you want them to be. 

Furthermore, if the enemies that the player is surrendering to are a mix of mesmerizable and non-mesmerizable enemies, the player will want to surrender to the mesmerizable ones.
If no mesmerizable ones are nearby (cutoff distance settable in MCM)  then Regular Violate is fired on the nearby non-mesmerizable ones. 

@JemappelleRedacted This should address your issue at Cuttler's Bend.

OtherChanges

  • Initial soft integration for Kick- A New Wasteland Chem 0.7.3 Kick - A New Wasteland Chem - Downloads - Fallout 4 Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab by @FieryVortessence
    • MCM controls for this integration are on the 3rd-party Mods settings page in the MSMA MCM.  Not anything super complex: the Chest size variations and Butt size variations caused by Kick are read and have gameplay effects across all MSMA subsystems.   How much: you decide in the MSMA MCM. If you dial the effect up too much and go overboard with overdosing on Kick,  you might need to dial up the amount of help that bimbo gear provides for extra support for excessive sizes (or turn off the feature with overexertion caused by too big " body parts"). . @judge007
    • There are natural interplays due to the fact that both use SexAttributes and its subsystems, but the ChestSize and ButtSize needed bespoke custom work to work nicely together. 
       
  • In theory: sorted out the inconsistency in how Loose Mode works for piercings.  @JemappelleRedacted
  • In theory: sorted out the missing accessory in the accessory list at Marina @JemappelleRedacted
  • Using "smearable": lipstick: when you choose it at Marina,  it should now also provide a complementary Nuka Ride personal drinking Straw if Nuka Ride is installed (otherwise Nuka Ride will smear your lipstick every time you drink something without the straw) 
  • Exposed in MCM two settings related to Love Juices management: Lag time ( time between when the most recent AAD scene ended and deflation actually starts),  and deflation Speed.  @SimpleDude
  • No more sexual deeds-related rumors should be leaking out of bimbo limbo anymore ( no secret observer can exist there anymore) @SimpleDude
  • Corrected typos and formatting on the loading-screen tips; trimmed the ones that were a bit too long.
  • The safe sex fight key, even if spammed,  can no longer also activate the QOH ultimate skill; only the normal Sex Fight Key spam can do that now (as it should have been). 
     


Edit: small update: there were some wrong value ranges for the deflation speed MCM setting that had slipped by.
Corrected now.

 

MSMA_Latest_Main_Act1_[In_Development_1_1791].zip

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted (edited)

One more small change: 
Agent Subclass now unlocks the ability to mesmerize at the very first skill tier, just like Airhead Bimbo and Power Bimbo.


The Not-A-Bimbo s is the only subclass that needs a higher level for mesmerize; all the other three subclasses unlock it at the very first subclass skill.
 

MSMA_Latest_Main_Act1_[In_Development_1_1792].zip

Edited by MSM_Alice

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...