Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

8 hours ago, zomgwtfuxxorz69 said:

Bumping for visibility, I would love to have this for a mage playthrough :blush:

I thought I already had done that one but I can't find it anywhere.

That's why I have been planning to make a conversion of this but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

16 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

The original mod had to be waiting one day to download, I applied yestoday and got the file now, and I post the orignal, and the mod I edited and BS to CBBE-hdt.

About what I edited, 

1 add heel sound to the boot

2 compress the original 4096 texture to 2048

3 my converted file was named zzl* in the slidesets and  shapedate dir, did not delete the original uunp bs file.

I upload the orignal mod for research purpose, for the file I converted cliped when BS with preset showing in the picture below, and had met a lot before, just don't know why. I tried three ways:

1 converted from the nif in the meshes dir use converting ref unpb to cbbe, clipped

2 converted from the uunp bs file, just change the bodyshape and fix the clip, for I saw the UUNP baseshape offered in the BS is nearly the same with that for CBBE, clipped

converted from the uunp bs file, output OBJ, and reload OBJ, filled in the texture, still clipped

I don't know any friend had met this situation or something wrong in my process.

Also check the esp in CK and TesV, met before that the nif did not dirrect to the _1.nif, but this one not.

clip.png

NSUT—TwoPhased.7z

NSUT—TwoPhased_uunp_and_cbbe-hdt_2k_heel sound add.7z

NSUT—TwoPhased.7z

After post here, I changed the bodyshape to that I used, cosio hdt vigina, it's not clip again, for the bodyshape I used, it has:

1 own texture

2 own bone

3 own hdt specificaiton

But when I convert this, I just use cbbe-hdt bodyshape and bones, not change the 1 and 3, maybe in my setting, it will clip, so friends can try this convertion, perhaps not clip in your setting.

Thank you
16 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

14 hours ago, Fakenet said:

I thought I already had done that one but I can't find it anywhere.

That's why I have been planning to make a conversion of this but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I would really appreciate it if you do! No rush, of course :smile:

On 4/27/2018 at 7:36 AM, zzlaq1 said:

The original mod had to be waiting one day to download, I applied yestoday and got the file now, and I post the orignal, and the mod I edited and BS to CBBE-hdt.

About what I edited, 

1 add heel sound to the boot

2 compress the original 4096 texture to 2048

3 my converted file was named zzl* in the slidesets and  shapedate dir, did not delete the original uunp bs file.

I upload the orignal mod for research purpose, for the file I converted cliped when BS with preset showing in the picture below, and had met a lot before, just don't know why. I tried three ways:

1 converted from the nif in the meshes dir use converting ref unpb to cbbe, clipped

2 converted from the uunp bs file, just change the bodyshape and fix the clip, for I saw the UUNP baseshape offered in the BS is nearly the same with that for CBBE, clipped

converted from the uunp bs file, output OBJ, and reload OBJ, filled in the texture, still clipped

I don't know any friend had met this situation or something wrong in my process.

Also check the esp in CK and TesV, met before that the nif did not dirrect to the _1.nif, but this one not.

clip.png

NSUT—TwoPhased.7z

NSUT—TwoPhased.7z

After post here, I changed the bodyshape to that I used, cosio hdt vigina, it's not clip again, for the bodyshape I used, it has:

1 own texture

2 own bone

3 own hdt specificaiton

But when I convert this, I just use cbbe-hdt bodyshape and bones, not change the 1 and 3, maybe in my setting, it will clip, so friends can try this convertion, perhaps not clip in your setting.

Hello. While I appreciate your effort to explain what you did(I assume), your English in combination with the tech talk has me a bit confused. I do not mean to offend but could you clear it up for me, what exactly should I get from those 3 files? Because I'd like to give this a try. Thank you by the way.

10 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

The middle with *2k is what I edited and converted, the 1st and 3rd is the orignal mod with 4k texture, for the transporting problem, I thought the original was not posted, so I posted it twice, for it's hard to downloaf from the original site, download from the original should apply and wait the author to confirm and post to the email applied, so I posted here for the convinience for firends too use.

So try this:

If you computer are high end, and like the 4K texture, you can copy from thr original mod.

So, try it, if it's not good, tell me, I will refine it, for the setting of my own, I can not test it enough, for my cosio baseshape with defined texture, bone and hdt setting.

What I posted are  using the standard CBBE-HDT baseshape,  if it works good for you, tell me, then I know the reason for my settings of game is not suitable for testing the standard CBBE-HDT converting.

That's helpful, thanks :smile:

On 18.4.2018 at 5:05 AM, zomgwtfuxxorz69 said:

Hello, I'd like to make a request please! :smile:

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1400.html

image.thumb.png.984c8085ad82869be5c70404d660b709.png

Finally got around to also preliminary test this thing and It may have some very minor clipping but it could also just be a trick of the light.

Never before realised how massive her skirt is, especially compared to her top.

CS - Witch of the Wilds CBBE HDT BodySlide.rar

4 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Doing a full conversion for Sweet and Sexy Lingerie Shop CBBE HDT. Will upload later when I fix some things. Have about 3/4's of it done so far-

enb 2017_10_18 15_11_08_93.jpg

enb 2018_04_30 07_13_20_30.jpg

enb 2018_04_30 07_14_43_52.jpg

enb 2018_04_30 07_23_36_44.jpg

Looking good. Lot of people been wanting it converted. I converted the shop to a townhouse so can't use as a shop anymore but look forward  to seeing the conversions.

2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Looking good. Lot of people been wanting it converted. I converted the shop to a townhouse so can't use as a shop anymore but look forward  to seeing the conversions.

Thanks. There are some problems with some of the nifs though. I will try to swap where I can, but, others need work in NifSkope or Blender and I don't know how. Can't do anything with them in Outfit Studio and others have problems with textures. Will try to fix what I can and upload.:classic_smile: