Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 6/5/2018 at 9:53 AM, kbshowtyme said:

I would love to test this when it's done regardless if it's perfect or not.  

I've already finished the full body suits (obviously, they don't have clipping issues since they don't need the body reference in them, so, they're not complicated). The bodysuits that have body/skin showing are a bit complicated for someone who is just starting but I'll try my best to deliver a decent conversion. Thx for the motivation!

17 hours ago, Fakenet said:

I was merely pointing out that the conversions aren't done completely.

I don't want them and I already got slavetats AIO. I wouldn't add stocking with that though since that would cover up the tattoos I already have.

True, best to be thorough when converting. I never tattoo my character so I didn't know... :confused: Well in that case, perhaps someone will bundle a nice selection of stockings. I think I remember using NewMiller's stockings collection that came with some heels... Before I turned to SlaveTats.

7 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

True, best to be thorough when converting. I never tattoo my character so I didn't know... :confused: Well in that case, perhaps someone will bundle a nice selection of stockings. I think I remember using NewMiller's stockings collection that came with some heels... Before I turned to SlaveTats.

This one here. It's very basic but the conversion is almost flawless if I remember correctly.

1 hour ago, Fakenet said:

I enabled the weight slider on most items.

The only reason you didn't notice is that you are using a weight of 100 on your character I presume.

Yes, I use 100 only so have no need to change the weight. Did you change that in the CK or TESEdit? I need to learn to do that I guess since some people people use lesser weights. I thought he had his files installed wrong. Didn't think about it being the slider weights. Thanks for fixing that Fakenet.

2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Yes, I use 100 only so have no need to change the weight. Did you change that in the CK or TESEdit? I need to learn to do that I guess since some people people use lesser weights. I thought he had his files installed wrong. Didn't think about it being the slider weights. Thanks for fixing that Fakenet.

I really can't deal with the CK so I always use TES5Edit.

Spoiler

a2516c784f0014ef79bbb5115dadd5b3.jpg

On 8.05.2018 at 3:45 PM, Fakenet said:

This one here. It's very basic but the conversion is almost flawless if I remember correctly.

slavetats 'tattoos' can be converted to racemenu overlays and with that make use of opacity, glow and extended color sliders so you might adjust the opacity so as not to cover other tattoos at all, if i understand the issue correctly

i did one such conversion for a set of stocking textures if you're interested