Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

51 minutes ago, Musje said:

I converted the cuirass and it even came out ok despite it being a low poly multilayer mess, but the HDT red/yellow hangy down things don't move and are all hanging off to one side. No idea how to fix this :frown:

5ad7a9422976b_enb2018_04_1822_18_05_33.png.514796ec3f41d3a4d95157995dbd9ade.png

Try removing thigh bones and weighting the skirt with just the pelvis bone. Make sure each tail is covered evenly. You want them to move only with the pelvis. Might also need to lower the butt bones influence (setting1 or 2) but try the pelvis bones only.

On 18/4/2018 at 3:14 AM, lawmetal said:

can i make a CBBE request for these? haven't seen anything like it yet cause the rings have a different animation than the boobs. heres the link for it https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4514-opparco-body-and-accessories/?_fromLogin=1image.png.51d64090f1c3cc686fd1c3c2dca3c90b.png

try tis mod ( Shark Breast HDT ) perhaps the breasts moove beter with the havok .

i use ,  Normal Pudding 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89246

16 hours ago, Fakenet said:

709196c2c285066827a38231dee90b53.jpg

This is roughly what you get.

The breast look crumpled up depending on your settings, I believe the bigger setting don't look that bad.

Hardly can do anything about that since the original body had that area very detailed.

PeroPeroGoma_Bodysuit CBBE HDT BodySlide - Specular.rar

Can you do a version withiout the Heels sounds.esm? I really find those sounds annoying.

8 hours ago, lafourminoir said:

try tis mod ( Shark Breast HDT ) perhaps the breasts moove beter with the havok .

i use ,  Normal Pudding 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89246

ohh you misunderstood Im actually after the movement of the nipple rings. aside from the breast moving the cross on the nipple rings bounce too and i havent seen any nipple ring that moves likes this and believe me ive searched hehe.. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4514-opparco-body-and-accessories/?_fromLogin=1

3 hours ago, kbshowtyme said:

Any luck with someone converting this to bodyslide?

As the original requestor I appreciate you and everyone else for calling attention to this, but also please remember to be patient. I posted this request less than 48 hours ago. These things take time and there's a huge backlog of requests on this thread. I'm sure it will get converted eventually and will be worth the wait.

3 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

Does  anybody knows a good way to convert the CBBE slim bodyshape clothes to  CBBE-HDT, for no present converting ref to use, and CBBE bodyshape had three type of Bodyshape, do not know the author of Bodyslide's considerration of this, otherwise, the unp bodyshape as the same, like some unp slim bodyshape, for a new outfit posted in the site:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5712-latex-cameo-dresses/

was using this cbbe slim bodyshape, not for can not convert, but if the way is wrong, would make the convertion lack some beauty of the original ones.

screenshot.jpg.d00c0b2ba9e20548ed9253160984b9ea.jpg

You mean the CBBEv3 Slim Body?

I recently made a conversion ref for the _0 body of that I think.

I test if that works otherwise I'd have to make another conversion ref for this.

EDIT:

No, it doesn't fit.

Seems like I made a conversion ref for CBBEv3 Curvy_0.

I can make one for CBBEv3 Slim but you will have to find me a complete body for that.

The author of this outfit took the easy way and just cut off the arms and legs instead of actually fitting them into the boots and gloves.

Or is it the CBBE 3.4f slim_0? I already got that body. The author already noted they already got someone working on a conversion to bodyslide.

1 hour ago, zzlaq1 said:

That's good news, and I know how hard is to make a converting ref. For recently when I converting a top cleection from dem body, I can not do it any more without enough patient. It's not like the begining, just converting, and some point match, that's it. When more and more converting I'd done, I also prefer the very perfect match to the original. And I leave the message in the N site from where the BS software came from, not know the author had some good idea. And I dount  that that so many converting ref perhaps made by software, not by hand, though some converting ref is also not too match with the orignal bodushape.

You still want that conversion ref? If yes, which one exactly? It isn't that hard if you use blender.(Then again I keep saying that about converting outfits all the time.) It's the better and easier way.

Going through my merged sets I remembered I had a question about the Daedric Reaper armour; I don't think it has ever been properly converted to CBBE HDT. The mod's page on Nexus says it is I think, but I see no jiggle, no bounce, nothing. Not only that, there's clipping at the forearms... And the shoulders are much larger than they should be. Might as well not keep them at all for the female version, since it puts a lot of weight visually on the upper chest and shoulders, no balance at all. Lastly, the more ornate leggings set which connects to the chest piece, clips horribly.

Any kind soul with enough free time who cares to take a look at this otherwise awesome armour set? :3

Edit - I always forget to include links... Sorry.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69138?tab=description