Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

2 hours ago, hp4068 said:
I do not like the way the mode is divided.
I want to use one mode.
The two ESPs are really annoying
CBBE Bodyslide HDT
Can't you do it in original mode?

Then take the old esp and write it to accept weights.

And what is the point of making it in the original bodyshape? Why convert it at all?

38 minutes ago, ddrsquirrelz said:

I tried deleting body_n, didnt change anything. I also tried deleting the others one by one but the texture is still glitched for some reason.

If the textures are still glitched despite there not beeing any textures the problem is on your end.

By Request.. Race Queen CBBE HDT Bodyslide by Mita. Here ya go race fans, a coool set of 6 dresses and boots sure to rev up them turbos. :tongue:  Requires the main files from here.. https://tre-maga.com/3395  Some jackets have clipping caused by the 'double sided' overlay. I rather not have the jacket see through. Other problems, talk to the :face_chick:.

race queen.jpg

Race Queen CBBE HDT Bodyslide.7z

4 hours ago, Lalka77 said:

So... What bout this?

This one I tried, the nif is very little, and easy to convert, last time I was stocked at the shoes, the heel model had two thin slice, I give it the bodyweight to calf, but it move weird in the game, far from the other part of the heel, If you don't mind, I can give you the one that delete the rare part of the heel, and the nif to be converted is only 4 to 5, and with some edit in CK, it should be good. If you can accept this kind, tell me, I will take a try.

Otherwise, this mod also post on nexus site.

9 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

I' had a look of that sexy armor, may be the converting author think it's weird to let the steel texture breast part to have some jiggle. When I have time, I will take a try.

I my self have pointed out that heavy armour should not jiggle- But this one leaves everything conveniently exposed, let's be honest ;) I suppose the author had to choose with either having everything bounce, or nothing(As far as I know you can't pick and choose) and he went with the latter. I don't mind that as much as I really mind the ridiculously oversized pauldrons and the clipping for one of the pairs of leggings and the gauntlets.

I guess this makes my request more an aesthetic edit than a conversion, not sure if this is the place for such requests but there you have it :$

4 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Sweet Rebel Girl CBBE HDT BS NIO. A port over from an FO4 mod by BazoongasWorkshop. I have about 7 FO4 ports I want to do but they are proving very difficult to work with so I may fore go the rest. One of them is a beautiful collection of modern lingerie and dresses that I have been fighting with for two days. Anyway, hope you enjoy this one. If so. tick the like button. Any problems, I will.

Sweet Rebel (1).jpgSweet Rebel (4).jpgSweet Rebel (2).jpgSweet Rebel (6).jpg

Sweet Rebel (3).jpgSweet Rebel (5).jpg

Sweet Rebel CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

I'm getting some purple/missing textures in the panty area. Also minor clipping in the bracers.

Two *sob* she was too pure for this world (and way too pure for a Yoko Taro game) *sob*

Anyway... when I click at the link to the original, I get linked back to Lover's Lab there: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5109-rhino-armor-and-hair-conversions-2018-02-03/

So... which original is needed? The one from the japanese side or the one from Rhino... or both?

And if you need the japenese, which one is the download link? My Kanji is a bit... barely existent and what little there is, is rusty on top. ^^

8 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Two *sob* she was too pure for this world (and way too pure for a Yoko Taro game) *sob*

Anyway... when I click at the link to the original, I get linked back to Lover's Lab there: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5109-rhino-armor-and-hair-conversions-2018-02-03/

So... which original is needed? The one from the japanese side or the one from Rhino... or both?

And if you need the japenese, which one is the download link? My Kanji is a bit... barely existent and what little there is, is rusty on top. ^^

Use the one from Rhino Lover's Lab.