Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

9 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

I said a while back, that many of the the outfits in the SLS have already been done so I saw no sense to try converting the old low poly stuff.

I was going to, but, the same exact outfits are done like you say- just in a different mod. No reason to do it over again unless I can fix the meshes in Blender- which I can't right now.

On 5/4/2018 at 3:08 PM, Holothurion said:

I've tried converting these to CBBE Bodyslide. However, I'm pretty new to this converting stuff. I followed the official guide on Github of BodySlide and Outfit Studio, and got a minor clipping outfit but only to 100% sliders. Anything beyond or below 0% that is extremely clipping.

As an additional request (besides this outfit), I'm trying to find a guide that covers how to create a BodySlide project with Sliders that are beyond 100% and below 0% (I'm assuming most people who want conversions use values like 150% or -20%, something like that).

I would love to test this when it's done regardless if it's perfect or not.  

27 minutes ago, JanuarySnow said:

Why is the Skyrim version so much Brighter than how it was advertised?

Becsaue the outfit obviously leans more to the original color scheme and not the latest iteration of the hero.

Are you too young to remember that they didn't just think her up for that movie? Back then she looked much more like the female counterpart to captain america with her clothes obviously made from the US flag. But yes, even for that the colors are still a sahde too light. You know you can fix it if you want though.

39 minutes ago, Fakenet said:

Becsaue the outfit obviously leans more to the original color scheme and not the latest iteration of the hero.

Are you too young to remember that they didn't just think her up for that movie? Back then she looked much more like the female counterpart to captain america with her clothes obviously made from the US flag. But yes, even for that the colors are still a sahde too light. You know you can fix it if you want though.

How can i darken them?

1 hour ago, JanuarySnow said:

How can i darken them?

The easiest is to load the outfit pieces in Nifskope, goto  the "BSLightingShaderProperty'' for each piece, Select 'Specular Color, then 'chose color', then slide the little circle on the right (white side) to the left to the dark side. Close and save

Sweet Ranger Gear CBBE HDT BS NIO. Nice light armor port from Oblivion perfect for a Ranger.  Boots, 2 sets of clothes. gloves and a hat I dressed up from FO4. My thanks goes to @Vortec once again for his help in fixing the shirt on cuirass B. Any problems, let me know. If you like this conversion, show your thanks by tapping the 'like' thumb. Suggestion, comments and screenshots always appreciated. Enjoy!!

Sweet Ranger (1).jpgSweet Ranger (4).jpg

Sweet Ranger (2).jpgSweet Ranger (3).jpg

Sweet Ranger CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

On 4/22/2018 at 6:41 PM, Sorceress99 said:

Sweet Rebel Girl CBBE HDT BS NIO. A port over from an FO4 mod by BazoongasWorkshop. I have about 7 FO4 ports I want to do but they are proving very difficult to work with so I may fore go the rest. One of them is a beautiful collection of modern lingerie and dresses that I have been fighting with for two days. Anyway, hope you enjoy this one. If so. tick the like button. Any problems, I will.

**NEW**  This file has been updated** V1.1 fixes some clipping with the gauntlets, missing panty texture file and reorganized the archives. Please replace previous version.

Sweet Rebel (1).jpgSweet Rebel (4).jpgSweet Rebel (2).jpgSweet Rebel (6).jpg

Sweet Rebel (3).jpgSweet Rebel (5).jpg

Sweet Rebel CBBE HDT BS NIO_V1.1.7z

Thanks Sorceress!  Another AWESOME conversion!!  Just need a nice matching bra to go with it now!!  Any recomendations??

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2018.05.04 - 16.31.30.39 crop.png

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

i know this was an old request that you did but There's clipping when i use SLIF belly for a pregnancy mod with the Saber dress under bodyslide, As the armor doesn't morph with the node but the sliders in bodyslide and under racemenu dont show that issue? same goes for the breast to a degree and butt, butt just clips right through the dress, This issue isn't present with the other accessories from the file.

18 hours ago, Fakenet said:

Well, as they say themselves the outfits are lacking the stockings.

Allow me to suggest that you try stockings for SlaveTats, if the issue is difficulty matching or finding stockings for your clothes sets.

7 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

Allow me to suggest that you try stockings for SlaveTats, if the issue is difficulty matching or finding stockings for your clothes sets.

I was merely pointing out that the conversions aren't done completely.

I don't want them and I already got slavetats AIO. I wouldn't add stocking with that though since that would cover up the tattoos I already have.

Hello.

I have a slight problem with Sweet Rebel. For some reasons, belt and garter do not appear on my character, after i equip them :bawling:

Edit: Manage garter works. Manually build in BodySlide, not with "Batch Build". Belt still do not appear.

01.thumb.png.22d0b0669a48b382c59d36bb0b39b999.png02.thumb.png.c43a2176e6144fbfad5c12e236ccf0e4.png
03.thumb.png.7e806db1ae80d561549aa93e4436c4e1.png

On 5/5/2018 at 4:47 AM, Fakenet said:

It's a bit icky, converting it is easy but it's not a very good conversion.

It deosn't have a body so there is no clipping at all but it also isn't the UNP bodyshape so it will have slightly different looks than your usual bodyshape. You can attribute that to the armor beeing tight if you want.

Also since it doesn't fit onto any known body you can only use the pants with the torso. If you use the pants alone you will get massive clipping and if you use the torso alone the body will just disappear.

DS Dancer Set CBBE HDT BodySlide.rar

PS: The armor also jiggles despite beeing plate steel.

Wow thank you it looks great, i don't mind it not having the body, tried doing a conversion myself before requesting, apparently when i tried initially i was missing the skeleton so i got the fatal error message when i got half way and it closed the program, again thank you very much.

PS. Sorry for the slow response.

19 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

The easiest is to load the outfit pieces in Nifskope, goto  the "BSLightingShaderProperty'' for each piece, Select 'Specular Color, then 'chose color', then slide the little circle on the right (white side) to the left to the dark side. Close and save

Thank you!

39 minutes ago, CT99 said:

Wow thank you it looks great, i don't mind it not having the body, tried doing a conversion myself before requesting, apparently when i tried initially i was missing the skeleton so i got the fatal error message when i got half way and it closed the program, again thank you very much.

PS. Sorry for the slow response.

No sweat.

You can also try the conversion Musje made though I suspect it's a little less in the shape of the original naturally.

I am not quite sure how you are missing the skeleton to be honest.

3 hours ago, Kshahdoo said:

Hello.

I have a slight problem with Sweet Rebel. For some reasons, belt and garter do not appear on my character, after i equip them :bawling:

Edit: Manage garter works. Manually build in BodySlide, not with "Batch Build". Belt still do not appear.

Reveal hidden contents

01.thumb.png.22d0b0669a48b382c59d36bb0b39b999.png02.thumb.png.c43a2176e6144fbfad5c12e236ccf0e4.png
03.thumb.png.7e806db1ae80d561549aa93e4436c4e1.png

Probably a body slot conflict, Belts are using SBP_40 tail