Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

• 2 months later...

I didn't find the right topic, so I'll write it here.  however, it belongs to CBBE, I think so.  

There is such a question.  

In CBBE, the size of the breasts, however, is limited, they do not increase to the size I need.  I also added XPMSE to increase breast size.

However, in this case, the desired breast size is obtained only in some outfit.  Let's say a dress or a bra.  And when they are undress, then the CBBE body becomes standard size again.  Can someone tell me how to solve this problem?  Maybe there are some mods or something?

I'm sorry if I wrote off-topic, but I really didn't find what I needed, so I wrote here.  Thanks for understanding.

13 hours ago, Denis97 said:

I didn't find the right topic, so I'll write it here.  however, it belongs to CBBE, I think so.  

In CBBE, the size of the breasts, however, is limited, they do not increase to the size I need.  I also added XPMSE to increase breast size.

However, in this case, the desired breast size is obtained only in some outfit.  Let's say a dress or a bra.  And when they are undress, then the CBBE body becomes standard size again.  Can someone tell me how to solve this problem?  Maybe there are some mods or something?

I'm sorry if I wrote off-topic, but I really didn't find what I needed, so I wrote here.  Thanks for understanding.

in bodyslide build outfit only, or build outfit and naked body too?

Untitled-1.png

Edited by EstJava
17 hours ago, Denis97 said:

Sounds like you only built the outfits in outfit studio, but not the naked body itself. Try to use body slide to build whichever of the CBBE bodies you use.

As for making the breasts bigger, try to use the BreastsSH or BreastsSSH, or if that's still not enough, you can use both of them at the same time. And if that still isn't enough, you can crank sliders beyond 100% by typing in the percent manually, rather than just using the slider itself in the interface.

5 hours ago, EstJava said:

in bodyslide build outfit only, or build outfit and naked body too?

Interesting. In BodySlide, I can only choose an outfit. I don't have a naked body in my selection. Maybe I installed CBBE wrong.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...