Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

5 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Can someone give me a link to the UUNP BodySlide conversion for Sweet and Sexy Lingerie Shop? I can't seem to find it. Almost done except for two meshes that are giving me trouble. Had to fix some things in the esp as well.:classic_smile:

Converted Lana's outfit and added zaps to it for the skirt and blouse. Fixed the Garter outfit.

enb 2018_05_02 10_04_36_65.jpg

Is this what you are looking for? It's on this page

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/83943-deathangells-uunp-bodyslide/

1 hour ago, uaj2194 said:

Please tell me if someone is working on it. Otherwise I would have to learn Outfit studio myself as a last resort. *sob sob

I'll look at it in the next few days and give you something.:classic_smile:

P.S. I love Oerba Yun Fang!

11 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

I have a CBBE feet model with angle slide, add this in the RefTemplates, and installed the zip file

<Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CBBE Feet N.osp" set="CBBE Feet N" shape="Feet">CBBE Highheel Feet</Template>

May help you in some heel converting, condition is that the heel of the shoe and the body of the shoe are one tri and can be moved together, if they are seperated, sometimes it's hard to aligh the heel with the shoe body.

CBBE feet with angle slide.7z

Thank you zzlaq1, I appreciate the response and file.

9 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Thank you Vortec.  I have put many of your feet in shoes and wanted to remind folks of your help and advice in getting feet to fit obstinate shoes. You have saved the day in many of my conversions. Very much appreciated, my friend.

Thank you all for the input.  hd

When I make BS for outfit, it often clip at some point if character move or pose ingame. The only way I fixed is use Inflate brush to make outfit larger at clipping area. But sometimes it still clip, specially knee and elbow. 

Is there other way to fix it?

3 hours ago, Amethyst456 said:

When I make BS for outfit, it often clip at some point if character move or pose ingame. The only way I fixed is use Inflate brush to make outfit larger at clipping area. But sometimes it still clip, specially knee and elbow. 

Is there other way to fix it?

Make sure you have the model weighted before building it for the game. I weight mine every time I make any changes. Sometimes though, the mesh is so weak, it will not move with the body no matter what you do. It just comes apart at the seams. I have wasted 100's of hours trying to iron out the mesh and fail in the end. 

34 minutes ago, zzlaq1 said:

We are here meaning help each other, and play together.

The heel can solved on some degree, but the stocking is hard without the help of 3d software with fuction "shrankwarp".

Stocking and gloves are hard to do with out a 3D program. I am trying to learn to use Blender but the learning curve is eluding me. The controls are not intuitive to me. ARGH!! It would be so much easier if I had someone to watch use it to make it easier to grasp the concepts. At 72, complex things frustrate me a whole lot quicker than they used to and I lose patience and focus. But I preserver. 

15 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Stocking and gloves are hard to do with out a 3D program. I am trying to learn to use Blender but the learning curve is eluding me. The controls are not intuitive to me. ARGH!! It would be so much easier if I had someone to watch use it to make it easier to grasp the concepts. At 72, complex things frustrate me a whole lot quicker than they used to and I lose patience and focus. But I preserver. 

Yeah, I am going to have to learn Blender at some point. I run into too many meshes that need work and I'd like to make my own outfits. Mudbox looks promising though.:classic_smile:

33 minutes ago, zzlaq1 said:

Post out the outfit you want converting, let's do and solve it together, I used to have that problem, that hardly killed me. The way you now using is the final way when no other method to solve. When I converted Yong trap stocking and unp legging, it appeared just as you said. SO if you don't mind, post out the outfit with problem, let's people here to help you.

Thanks. I think the problem is because the bone weight like Sorceress99 said. I still do not understand about bone weight much, I read some tutorial but it's still not cleary. Normally, I only hit conform all -> copy bone weight and slide 2 slider to max. If you have time, can you guide me more about it?

I'm at work and don't have this outfit file now. I will post it when I'm home.