Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

[Melodic] Rock Lady CBBE HDT NIO Bodyslde by request. Requires the main files from here.. http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2312.html  Use the UUNP version. Outfits come in light and heavy ratings. I like the 'Less' version a lot. Let me know if there is issues.

**ESP UPDATE**  I posted an updated ESP to remove the HDTHH spell.

rock lady.jpg

Rock Lady CBBE HDT NIO Bodyslide.7z

**UPDATE**

[Melodic] Rock Lady.esp Removes the HDTHH spell

On 24/04/2018 at 6:43 PM, Sorceress99 said:

Enio Barbarian Priestess CBBE HDT NIO Bodyslide.  Enio has made a cute set of Priestess dresses and hoods that are in light and heavy ratings. Love to see these retextured in colors :classic_wub:. Yowsa! Requires main files from here.. http://tes-game.ru/load/skyrim/bronja_i_odezhda/2628/39-1-0-3736. Any issues, please tell my helper, Rico :face_cat:

enio barbarian.jpg

Enio's Barbarian Priestess CBBE HDT NIO Bodyslide.7z

Hi there!

I was wondering if you could help me out with this - I installed the original file (as you stated) plus your conversion in MO2. The hoods appear fine, but both the armours result in my follower's body, arms, legs and feet disappearing. I've tried sorting it myself but I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm doing wrong.... Any help much appreciated!

Keep up the good work!

1 hour ago, Skyrim70 said:

Hi there!

I was wondering if you could help me out with this - I installed the original file (as you stated) plus your conversion in MO2. The hoods appear fine, but both the armours result in my follower's body, arms, legs and feet disappearing. I've tried sorting it myself but I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm doing wrong.... Any help much appreciated!

Keep up the good work!

Your follower may not be able to wear the outfit. May be their race is not set in the race selection or something is interfering with their BiPed slots for the outfits. Can you wear the outfits yourself without any trouble?

11 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

[Melodic] Rock Lady CBBE HDT NIO Bodyslde by request. Requires the main files from here.. http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2312.html  Use the UUNP version. Outfits come in light and heavy ratings. I like the 'Less' version a lot. Let me know if there is issues. 

rock lady.jpg

Rock Lady CBBE HDT NIO Bodyslide.7z

Has anyone had any issues with NMM refusing to install the main file (Not Sorcy's conversion, but the files off of the author's Patreon site)? I downloaded the 4K version (UUNP) and tested it with 7zip (no issues), but NMM says the file is incomplete? Downloading the 2K version now, but it's going VERY slow atm...

EDIT: the 2K version won't install either. Ah well, this looked nice, and if there's a heavy and light variant, I was looking foward to trying it out. Oh well...

1 hour ago, TR0767 said:

Has anyone had any issues with NMM refusing to install the main file (Not Sorcy's conversion, but the files off of the author's Patreon site)? I downloaded the 4K version (UUNP) and tested it with 7zip (no issues), but NMM says the file is incomplete? Downloading the 2K version now, but it's going VERY slow atm...

EDIT: the 2K version won't install either. Ah well, this looked nice, and if there's a heavy and light variant, I was looking foward to trying it out. Oh well...

Why you give up so easily?? Unpack the author's file and my conversion file to a temp folder.  Remove the mesh and texture from the author's file and add them to my conversion's data file.  In my conversion data file, you should now have CalienteTools, Meshes, Textures and the [Melodic] Rock Lady esp. Now, zip the main folder with the data and photo in it. Then add to NMM.

For those of you unfamiliar what I mean when I say the MAIN FILES  are required from a SOURCE MOD, here is how I prefer to do it. The MAIN FILES  are the MESHES, TEXTURES  and ESP (if I haven't included one) that are found in the DATA folder of the SOURCE file.. You can usually discard the rest of the SOURCE file unless it has extra data/text files you might need. Also discard the CALIENTETOOLS folder from the SOURCE file, if there is one, as you will use mine instead.  Now, merge the DATA folder from the SOURCE file with the DATA folder of MY MOD.  The DATA file of MY MOD will now contain the MESHES, TEXTURES and ESP (if required) from the SOURCE file + the CALIENTETOOLS and ESP of my conversions files. Now, zip up all the files in MY MOD.  This ZIP file should now contains the CALIENTETOOLS  and ESP (if included) from MY MOD with the meshes, textures and ESP (if needed) from the SOURCE file + the photos if included. If I have included an ESP, it means I have modified the original esp and should be used instead of the original. If I have modified the mesh and texture files of the original file,  then I will usually post a complete file and no original files will be required. I do try to use the original author's files when available to show respect for his work and to satisfy copyright issues. If no original files are available, then I will post a complete stand-alone mod instead. I hope this helps clarifies how to merge the source files and my conversion files.

29 minutes ago, yoman54 said:

When i try to wear the top my body disappears, any solution ? Anyway amazing lingerie set :3

Something is interfering with the tops use of BiPed slot SBP_32_BODY. No two items can occupy the same body position at the same time. 

12 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Something is interfering with the tops use of BiPed slot SBP_32_BODY. No two items can occupy the same body position at the same time. 

I only have Ruffle sleeves, thong and the top equipped :

enb 2018_04_26 17_29_46_57.jpg

59 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Hey broski,

I would appreciate if you don't use my screenshots to use as promos for your conversion because they don't accurately demo the accurate quality of the end product. The Bodyslide'ed outfit has really bad weighting in certain places because you just copy all the weight from the reference body.

Also, I think it would be fair to expect some respect in the form of not packaging everything with your Bodyslide files. All I ask is that you link the original files and your BS files separately.

Lastly, please do not edit the esp, and delete things. The top was set to slot 32 (Body) without a body, and the panty was set to slot 52 (I'm sure some jewelry mods use this slot)

Thanks for reading

1 hour ago, yoman54 said:

When i try to wear the top my body disappears, any solution ? Anyway amazing lingerie set :3

Because the top was set to use Slot 32 which conflicts with your character's body. I suggest changing the slot to 44 in both ArmorAddon and Armor (or just use the original esp if you don't mind the extra item)

3 hours ago, asenasen said:

Hey broski,

I would appreciate if you don't use my screenshots to use as promos for your conversion because they don't accurately demo the accurate quality of the end product. The Bodyslide'ed outfit has really bad weighting in certain places because you just copy all the weight from the reference body.

Also, I think it would be fair to expect some respect in the form of not packaging everything with your Bodyslide files. All I ask is that you link the original files and your BS files separately.

Lastly, please do not edit the esp, and delete things. The top was set to slot 32 (Body) without a body, and the panty was set to slot 52 (I'm sure some jewelry mods use this slot)

Thanks for reading

Because the top was set to use Slot 32 which conflicts with your character's body. I suggest changing the slot to 44 in both ArmorAddon and Armor (or just use the original esp if you don't mind the extra item)

@asenasen Thanks for your response. As you can see, I was given the file to work with, not a link to your work. That is what I converted from.  I don't think I have converted any other of your files so please forgive me for not referencing your work which I usually do if there is a viable link available. Also, I edited the ESP to fit my game's use. I add heels sounds, remove HDTHH if there, add/change the races  or to modify body slots setting (if needed) as I see fit. And to answer your question, no I don't spend a lot of time tracking down every mod I am given to see where it came from. 

As a matter of course, I convert these outfits to fit my needs so sometimes they may not always work correctly for other players because of the wide variations in game configurations and the mods installed. But do work for most games setups with way they are, including mine.  As for screenshots, I use them to let people know what the outfits looks like, not as an advertisement or presentation of any sort. So sometimes I use the available screenshots or I make my own. 

If by chance I use one of your works again, I shall be sure respect you requests as stated. Also, if you bother to read my profile, you will find I am a female and not a broski. But then most people on here are male so the reference is understood though inaccurate. Maybe next time...  Cheers :beer: 

7 hours ago, TR0767 said:

6 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Why you give up so easily?? Unpack the author's file and my conversion file to a temp folder.  Remove the mesh and texture from the author's file and add them to my conversion's data file.  In my conversion data file, you should now have CalienteTools, Meshes, Textures and the [Melodic] Rock Lady esp. Now, zip the main folder with the data and photo in it. Then add to NMM.

Winrar doesn't like that archive either, yuo can however open it with 7-Zip.

If you don't mind I have gone ahead and put your conversion files together with the base files. I also compressed the textures so now the archive is about 65% smaller.

Rock Lady CBBE HDT NIO Bodyslide.rar

10 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Ya know, you've got a point there. I didn't have a great deal of time on my hands when I tried it, but I do recall having to unpack files and rearrange them in the past (and it even looks like you extrapolated on that on another post). Thanks for the reminder/kick in the pants! :smiley: