Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

10 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Ruffled Lingerie CBBE HDT BS... By request. Lovely lace lingerie in 7 colors. With just the right accessories, even a frost troll will melt in your beauty. :classic_wub: Hot stuff!!

Ruffle lingeie (1).jpgRuffle lingeie (2).jpg

Ruffle lingeie (3).jpgRuffle lingeie (4).jpg

Ruffle Lingerie CBBE HDT BS.7z

It's so pretty.

Can you please upload it to Mediafire or Mega? Internet in my country are slow for few days, I can't download attachment directty from Loverslab. 

11 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Ruffled Lingerie CBBE HDT BS... By request. Lovely lace lingerie in 7 colors. With just the right accessories, even a frost troll will melt in your beauty. :classic_wub: Hot stuff!!

Wow!! I didn't know this lingerie was going to be so popular. 289 people have downloaded this lingerie in the last 11 hours. I love it!! :classic_wub:

Enio Barbarian Priestess CBBE HDT NIO Bodyslide.  Enio has made a cute set of Priestess dresses and hoods that are in light and heavy ratings. Love to see these retextured in colors :classic_wub:. Yowsa! Requires main files from here.. http://tes-game.ru/load/skyrim/bronja_i_odezhda/2628/39-1-0-3736. Any issues, please tell my helper, Rico :face_cat:

enio barbarian.jpg

Enio's Barbarian Priestess CBBE HDT NIO Bodyslide.7z

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

Enio Barbarian Priestess CBBE HDT NIO Bodyslide.  Enio has made a cute set of Priestess dresses and hoods that are in light and heavy ratings. Love to see these retextured in colors :classic_wub:. Yowsa! Requires main files from here.. http://tes-game.ru/load/skyrim/bronja_i_odezhda/2628/39-1-0-3736. Any issues, please tell my helper, Rico :face_cat:

Enio's Barbarian Priestess CBBE HDT NIO Bodyslide.7z

I love these! :smile:

I did notice a little clipping of the head scarf on the back and shoulders on heavyset Actors. If you dont have the same problem, I can post the adjusted BS files.

My BS preset goes from very slim to rather stout, and I use the mod to vary weight on NPCs so I encouter all sorts in game.

1 hour ago, Musje said:

I love these! :smile:

I did notice a little clipping of the head scarf on the back and shoulders on heavyset Actors. If you dont have the same problem, I can post the adjusted BS files.

My BS preset goes from very slim to rather stout, and I use the mod to vary weight on NPCs so I encouter all sorts in game.

Please post your hood fix for those who wear them. I didn't notice any clipping but I wasn't paying that close of attention. I just checked to see they were displaying correctly.

1 hour ago, zzlaq1 said:

Dear Sorceress99

May I ask a question about this convertion you made, I saw the convertion file in the outfit studio, it's perfect.

When I tried to convert it by myself, I can not found exsit converting ref, and in the file, the author give out the bodyshape file

1  Was that I  not patient enough to match the convert ref in the outfit studio, it really exist a converting ref in the list

2 or you made a converting ref with that bodyshape the author offered with the help of 3d softeware

And the same question of the Enio Barbarian outfit converting, it's also perfect.

Thanks.

I use the conversions references supplied with OS. Sometime the conversion reference will match the outfits body very closely and when you convert you have very little clipping to brush up to get it ready for the weights and saving. But sometimes you have to go thru every conversion reference to find one that comes as close as possible and do you best to brush up most of the mis-matches. EX: the file says the reference body is 7BO or UNPB (O) and usually its easy to match them but you see one that says SLIMUNPUSH3win and that could mean anything so you have to try to match whatever come the closest. I have converted just about every kind of body shape imaginable. I had one that was 2/3 of the size of the CBBE HDT reference  body so I had to spend a lot of time just scaling the model to a size I could work with and then matched up a conversion reference that came the closest to a fit. Sometime I have to convert the whole outfit to an OBJ files and then convert it back to a nif I can use. There is no magic wand for conversions, just a lot of hours spent using every control and resource available. Trial and error.

On 15/04/2018 at 9:19 AM, Amethyst456 said:

Still clip a bit when moving, and some parts transfiqure af with some pose because I know nothing about bone weight. But at least I can wear this outfit without error at hip and nipples. Not sure it works with other people or not. Can someone test it? Btw, I still wait for professional convertion.

Gomapero Dark (test).rar (need original)

5ad2fc1dc3b0b_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2018_04.15-13_59_37_35.thumb.png.47240cb4639383a54a6e80feb0849549.png

just some little clipping

thx