Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

23 hours ago, sfeile said:

Would someone be interested in converting this to CBBE? I'm interested in the dark armor, but both are nice.

tumblr_p6plccheUK1u4wobbo1_1280.thumb.jpg.6236e97b8a191868f24668d20972eb5e.jpg

http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/172619525105/peroperoarmorpack3-for-7bo

4 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

I second this for cbbe .

This set looks amazing from pics I seen :smile:

Egypt set is done at least. You can get it HERE or in my signature.

I changed the original a bit and split up alot of the armor parts. So now you got alot more choices.

I split up the Egypt set and the DB set.

So the DB set is not included in this release. Still got some tweaks left that i have to solve before i can release that one.

39 minutes ago, shadow866 said:

Egypt set is done at least. You can get it HERE or in my signature.

I changed the original a bit and split up alot of the armor parts. So now you got alot more choices.

I split up the Egypt set and the DB set.

So the DB set is not included in this release. Still got some tweaks left that i have to solve before i can release that one.

Fantastic . Many thx :smile:

This is off topic, but do anyone know of any mods that offer different color boots / high heels, but not stacks?  I download many mods that do not have boots and I have to borrow from other mods that do not match.  So, i'm looking for a mod that different color boots for a female character.  Thanks

3 hours ago, johntrine said:

@johntrine I doubt it. Trying to convert DMRA to CBBE is a pain in the ass and most often distorts the breasts vertices to the point the breast area looks like crap. I have a lot of DRMA outfits I can't do because of that. I downloaded the file and take a look at it but for now the answer is no.

20 minutes ago, Fakenet said:

Still better not tell the person who does 95% of the conversions to consider using UUNP.

As far as I know there is no advantage to CBBE besides that your whole setup already is CBBE.

LOL Yeah you are right i better delete that for the sake of my health :smile: thanks fakenet

If you may erase my quoted sentence and then only the shadows will know...