I've been having a persistent problem with the 'hands bound behind the back oral'

animation.  The recieving actor is always being placed too low (clipping through the

floor) at the start of the animation, and requires that I enter 'tfik' in the console to get

her aligned. Other than that, nothing but praise from me :)

• 1 month later...

Okay, the instructions don't specifically say I need to get Amra and AJ's animations separately from this mod, and in fact they say they're included.  So I've taken this at face value to mean they're already in the mod.  However, when I try to trigger any of these new animations, the characters get naked, clip together and start making the noises they're supposed to, but they don't animate and in fact just stand there like mannequins while clipping through each other until the Sexout sex length timer runs out.  However, all of the common resource animations work just fine.

So was my initial assumption wrong, or did I screw up somewhere else?  I've gotten plenty of Sexout mods working before, so I'm not a complete novice, but I still apparently need stuff spelled out for me in this instance.

Sorry, I've recently started a new job and this thread has kind of fallen by the wayside in the meantime. I haven't abandoned it, just not had much time on my hands.

I've been having a persistent problem with the 'hands bound behind the back oral'

animation.  The recieving actor is always being placed too low (clipping through the

floor) at the start of the animation, and requires that I enter 'tfik' in the console to get

her aligned. Other than that, nothing but praise from me :)

Hmmn, I've had this problem a few times too, but I thought it was just a one off or something on my end. I'll see if it constantly happens. Nothing in the mod itself should be altering the way that animation plays.

I always though it would be nice to be able to have the ability to be 'suggestive' to an NPC, such as flirting or flashing.  Maybe a few animations like, "whoops, dropped my mentats" after which you bend over to pick them up so he can see you have no panties on under your skirt.

I'd love that. Maybe have a word with Amra and see if he'll do them on request? I'm afraid I've asked him for enough anims as it is!

Really love the breast swaying and bouncing in the new animations & facial expressions.  I was wondering if I should be seeing more options for the threesome?  Can only do a DP with MMF.  Was wondering if there is an oral/anal-vaginal or an oral/oral where you take on two guys with your fem pc?

I think there are a few more anims available, but not many. Most are MMF, I'm afraid. Again, see Amra :) 

Okay, the instructions don't specifically say I need to get Amra and AJ's animations separately from this mod, and in fact they say they're included.  So I've taken this at face value to mean they're already in the mod.  However, when I try to trigger any of these new animations, the characters get naked, clip together and start making the noises they're supposed to, but they don't animate and in fact just stand there like mannequins while clipping through each other until the Sexout sex length timer runs out.  However, all of the common resource animations work just fine.

So was my initial assumption wrong, or did I screw up somewhere else?  I've gotten plenty of Sexout mods working before, so I'm not a complete novice, but I still apparently need stuff spelled out for me in this instance.

Can you please post a load order? I haven't specified it because you don't need them, they are modders resources, which I have integrated into SexoutSex itself. The anims are there, as are numbers for them. They should run "out of the box". Do any of the animations work at all? You'll know the modders resources from the "normal" ones because the resources start with a line that goes like "How about we try something new?" and are all for things like titjobs, footjobs, handjobs, etc.

So if for whatever reason, all the "normal" anims play, but the modders resources do not, then you do indeed have a problem. If none of them play, that means you've installed something wrong, or most likely have another mod that is interfering with the anims. The "standing in one another" issue is a classic giveaway of that particular problem.

SexoutSex does not contain any animations, so yes, you need to get them seperately.

It didn't used to contain animations, until I included Amra's modders resources and A.J's kiss resource. They are ready to go and the user shouldbn't need to download them separately.

The modder's resource animations work for me; of course I downloaded them

separately and manually installed them, not knowing they were supposed to be included.

Why don't you try doing the same thing and see if it fixes your problem, maybe something

got corrupted or overlooked.

First of all thanks for the great mod.

I have a problem regarding threesomes though. There does not seem to be an option to tell either of the 2 participants to go oral. I am playing a female character that wants 2 males, one of which oral.

The choice for ass or pussy is shown twice, but no oral option.

If you just want to see the animations in your game, try downloading the Bangatron!

here on Loverslab. I imagine Chancellor Kremlin will add them some day to SexoutSex.

The numbers you want are 5101 and 5102 if you have installed Amra's replacement

animations; more than half of the 3 way animations appear to be broken, BTW.

I have a problem regarding threesomes though. There does not seem to be an option to tell either of the 2 participants to go oral. I am playing a female character that wants 2 males, one of which oral.

If you just want to see the animations in your game, try downloading the Bangatron!

here on Loverslab. I imagine Chancellor Kremlin will add them some day to SexoutSex.

The numbers you want are 5101 and 5102 if you have installed Amra's replacement

animations; more than half of the 3 way animations appear to be broken, BTW.

Thanks for the tip, but I am not a fan of that mod. It is great for testing out the different animations for sure and excellent work from the author, but I like the way sexoutsex works. So I hope it can be changed within this mod. :)

Alright, I'm going to take a look at this today and see if I can find the culprit of the problems. Apparently the anims don't even play any more with the newer Sexout versions and I want to confirm if this is something on my end, as I have not updated my Sexout since the last version of SexoutSex was released.

I'll also look into the double anal/pussy duplicates and particularly Amra's anims to see why they don't play.

Alright, I'm going to take a look at this today and see if I can find the culprit of the problems. Apparently the anims don't even play any more with the newer Sexout versions and I want to confirm if this is something on my end, as I have not updated my Sexout since the last version of SexoutSex was released.

I'll also look into the double anal/pussy duplicates and particularly Amra's anims to see why they don't play.

They do play sometimes.  I'm not sure the problem is specific to Amras.  His are not the only anims that exhibit the 'stand inside one another naked and do nothing' behavior.  Just an fyi.

As far as I can tell, it has something to do with whatever idle the NPC was engaged in during sex start.  Some of them trigger it, others don't.  No clue why yet.

They do play sometimes.  I'm not sure the problem is specific to Amras.  His are not the only anims that exhibit the 'stand inside one another naked and do nothing' behavior.  Just an fyi.

As far as I can tell, it has something to do with whatever idle the NPC was engaged in during sex start.  Some of them trigger it, others don't.  No clue why yet.

Thanks mate.

With Pride's local version, I've managed to fix the "normal" animations so they work. But Amras' modders resources still don't work for me, and it seems they don't work for other people either.

Panthercom, you mentioned manually installing the anims, but how did you do that? They have no numbers to them in the raw folder and it would be impossible to call them unless something like SexoutSex specifically created the tokens/numbers, as I have done.

What version of SexoutNG are you running? It doesn't seem to work from 82 onwards as far as I can tell.

OK, I took a look at it, and the gist of it is - I'm an idiot.

The reason Amra's modders resources anims don't work is because I've packaged the mod wrong. Look into your data folder - do you see another data folder? Yes? If so, take the meshes out of there and put it in the real data folder. Then delete the fake one. Voila! Behold as Amra's animations now run correctly.

Now, if someone can pass me the tantō, I'll get the seppuku/hari kari out of the way and absolve my shame forever.

Ooh ooh!  I was just sharpening mine in the DRL thread yesterday.  :lol:

Hah! I guess we all have our moments.

The OP and file have now been updated - nothing major, just a fix to the issue of Amra's anims not playing, and the insivible right hand shackle. I'll try and do my best to take a look at some of the other issues over the weekend, but these were the most pressing at the moment.

Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...

Quick and dirty FNVedit of the current download version with the script removed. This should only misalign one kiss animation and should let the rest of Sexout work properly.

EDIT: file removed. It's in the Opening Post now.

From the NG beta thread:

Regarding SexoutSex (not lite), it's overriding the sexout positioning script for some reason or another. It's not going to work like that. I'll notify CK in his thread, delete the modified record, and test some more.

Quick and dirty FNVedit of the current download version with the script removed. This should only misalign one kiss animation and should let the rest of Sexout work properly.

attachicon.gifSexoutSex-20140628.zip

Thanks guys, OP updatd to reflect the change.

I have no idea what that positioning script was doing, I don't even remember writing it. jaam, one thing I wanted to ask, the new version is nearly 1mb larger than the older one. Anything interesting going on there?  :)

Nope, I used zip you used rar :)

You changed the positioning script because the kiss animation was not lining up correctly (the actor was up in the air). I remember you and prideslayer discussing it in one of the topic. Don't remember which though.

So as far as I'm concerned, I've installed this all right... I'm able to masturbate both with male and female chars.  BUT I can't initiate sex, as In there is no dialog option to propose it.  Help anyone?

Edit: OH dear christ I broke it...  Now when I launch,  I immediately crash.  I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, and need adult supervision.

Double Edit:  I semi fixed it,  I'm just using the lite version and it works fine....  Ignore me.

Edited by GraphicSparrow

I like you, GraphicSparrow.

I'm guessing that there's mod out of order for you.  If you aren't already, I suggest downloading FOMM from the non-adult section as that it's actively maintained by people on here.  If you install FOMM, do a BOSS auto-sort (under Tools?), and it still doesn't work, we can take a look at your load order.

Sexout Sex does require SCR to be installed, so you should do that if you haven't and look at the installation tutorial if you have to make sure that it's been installed properly.

Well, I installed everything correctly, checked load order, made sure everything was updated to current, I have NVSE, the skeleton etc etc, but the anims don't work. The dialogue is all there but when I try to initiate the animations, my character and other npcs just stand on top of each, then they fall down like the anims is over. BUT, the anims from animations from Sexual Innuendo will work. I tried uninstalling SI and reinstalling Sexout but still nothing works. Any way to fix?

Yes, at least I think, the WSEX Override right?. I uninstalled everything, then installed only the Esp and ESM from Sexual Innuendo, and then installed everything from Sexout and made sure the load order was correct, checked AI was on, and still nothing worked. No idea whats going on as I've followed the install instructions to the letter, and it seems the only thing I got working right was Smaller Talk mod.