Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

The sd+ patch is for sd+ 2044  . what version of sd+ are you using , in some cases it could be a bad download a load order would help , that sayed re-download the mod check the load order mAking sure the resources are loaded before sd+ also just a reminder run FNIS . 

Can you edit the Spriggan Host mask to act like a ring gag instead of a ball gag for Ineed and RND user so they can eat and drink. 

Request: Can you add an option to those that complete the request to keep the host without the mask gag and add tentacle plugs that added effect like bonus unarmed damage and summon swamp damage?

Hi! Need some help!

When I enter Dreamworld for the first time, I snap into a completely static T pose. I can move, but there is no animation. I just float in the pose. When I'm engaged into sex, the NPC animation looks fine, but I'm still snapped in place. Additionally, all gags and other body assets are translucent red, as if they're missing textures.

I'm running X32 Extended, BodySlide, SexLab (Framework, Hormones, Tools, Aroused, Dialogue, Anim Loader, Defeat), Devious Devices (Assets, Integration, Expansion), Zaz Animations 7 (+Expansion). This is all through Mod Organizer.

I've ran FNIS, but maybe I haven't done it right? Am I maybe supposed to take the Overwrite and create a mod out of it? Idk.

I've run the BodySlide batch file plenty of times too.

How can I fix this?

1 hour ago, doku69 said:

Hi! Need some help!

When I enter Dreamworld for the first time, I snap into a completely static T pose. I can move, but there is no animation. I just float in the pose. When I'm engaged into sex, the NPC animation looks fine, but I'm still snapped in place. Additionally, all gags and other body assets are translucent red, as if they're missing textures.

I'm running X32 Extended, BodySlide, SexLab (Framework, Hormones, Tools, Aroused, Dialogue, Anim Loader, Defeat), Devious Devices (Assets, Integration, Expansion), Zaz Animations 7 (+Expansion). This is all through Mod Organizer.

I've ran FNIS, but maybe I haven't done it right? Am I maybe supposed to take the Overwrite and create a mod out of it? Idk.

I've run the BodySlide batch file plenty of times too.

How can I fix this?

You don't have to  create a mod with files in the overwrite, but it's good practice to do so and will save you a lot of pain if you need to alter or manipulate those files later. I usually split up overwrite dumps into their separate mod counterparts so I can add/remove/edit them with ease.

A t-pose is almost always an indication that FNIS wasn't run or didn't run properly. I've (very rarely) had FNIS just outright fail to completely do its job even though no errors were reported. Deleting the generated files and re-running FNIS (this is why you want to keep a clean overwrite folder) has fixed it every single time.

6 hours ago, SkyAddiction said:

You don't have to  create a mod with files in the overwrite, but it's good practice to do so and will save you a lot of pain if you need to alter or manipulate those files later. I usually split up overwrite dumps into their separate mod counterparts so I can add/remove/edit them with ease.

A t-pose is almost always an indication that FNIS wasn't run or didn't run properly. I've (very rarely) had FNIS just outright fail to completely do its job even though no errors were reported. Deleting the generated files and re-running FNIS (this is why you want to keep a clean overwrite folder) has fixed it every single time.

Thanks for responding.

It seems like this is exactly what I've done though. I've cleared out the overwrite, ran FNIS with Skeleton, created a mod out of the brand new overwrite and ran it enabled before launching. Still stuck on t-pose with all BDSM items transparent red.

6 hours ago, SkyAddiction said:

Thanks for responding.

It seems like this is exactly what I've done though. I've cleared out the overwrite, ran FNIS with Skeleton, created a mod out of the brand new overwrite and ran it enabled before launching. Still stuck on t-pose with all BDSM items transparent red.

30 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Well the devices equipped on you there are supposed to be transparent red, so thats ok.  I'm not sure about the T-pose; if you've already run FNIS, maybe you need to still register animations with SLAL?  I dunno.  :/

I've tried messing with SLAL. When I count the animations with SLAL, it says I have 110, and when I register them, it just says that no new animations have been registered (probably because I've done it before?)

55 minutes ago, jlttsmiley said:

Just asking did you Reset animation register in SLAL BEFORE CHECKING YOUR  ANIMATION ?

I've pressed pretty much every button in SLAL. At best it just tells me 0 new animationed have been registered, but once again, I don't know if it was always like this. I've also tried starting a new game with a new character and the same thing still happens.

Ok, I tried something new. Searching around I saw that someone had placed FNIS manually into their Skyrim folder, as opposed to through MO, and that this solved the issue.

I did just that, uninstalling FNIS from MO, manually installing, running FNIS, creating a mod out of the overwrite and running it.

Still plagued by that damn T-pose ... No change ...

UPDATE TO T-POSE ISSUE

So I just switched over completely from Mod Organizer to Nexus Mod Manager as a last ditch effort. This solved the T-pose problem. I have no clue what caused this internally, as I did everything indentically to how I did it originally in MO. My suspicion is that it was related to FNIS, as MO and NNM have different overwrite systems.

23 hours ago, doku69 said:

UPDATE TO T-POSE ISSUE

So I just switched over completely from Mod Organizer to Nexus Mod Manager as a last ditch effort. This solved the T-pose problem. I have no clue what caused this internally, as I did everything indentically to how I did it originally in MO. My suspicion is that it was related to FNIS, as MO and NNM have different overwrite systems.

Know you seem to have sorted your issue, but saw this as a possible source of interminable T-Poses

FWIW, anyway, even tho it is the long shot of all long shots... ?

Having issues with the meshes for the boots, gloves, corset, etc. that you get after the first trip to the dream world not appearing on my model.  The meshes show up in the items menu just fine, but they aren't appearing on my model.  Did I do a bad?  I downloaded everything that I was told to in requirements...

2 hours ago, applesnraisins said:

Having issues with the meshes for the boots, gloves, corset, etc. that you get after the first trip to the dream world not appearing on my model.  The meshes show up in the items menu just fine, but they aren't appearing on my model.  Did I do a bad?  I downloaded everything that I was told to in requirements...

Is your character male or female?

5 minutes ago, applesnraisins said:

She's female.  i re-downloaded the mod and all of the requirements just to make sure I didn't miss anything.  And I remembered to allow the CBBE body stuff in the options.

I don't use CBBE I use UNPB and not had any issues with this. I would make sure the mesh and textures of the mods are going into the correct folders.

4 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I don't use CBBE I use UNPB and not had any issues with this. I would make sure the mesh and textures of the mods are going into the correct folders.

I did!  I'm manually dragging them in one by one just to be ABSOLUTELY SURE that they're going into the right place and nothing!  At this point, I'm just struggling/cutting my way out of the items so that I can at least have my limbs back.  I can't stand the......"I have no legs and arms" look.

EDIT: I can drop the objects from my inventory and they show up in the game world as objects just fine.  They just....won't show up ON ME.

4 hours ago, applesnraisins said:

I did!  I'm manually dragging them in one by one just to be ABSOLUTELY SURE that they're going into the right place and nothing!  At this point, I'm just struggling/cutting my way out of the items so that I can at least have my limbs back.  I can't stand the......"I have no legs and arms" look.

EDIT: I can drop the objects from my inventory and they show up in the game world as objects just fine.  They just....won't show up ON ME.

That is a missing mesh file then. You should have two mesh files one with a _0 and one with a _1. The _0 one I think is the mesh you see in your inventory and on the ground and the _1 is the one for when the character is wearing the item.

On 6/8/2018 at 5:07 AM, applesnraisins said:

Sounds to me like you didn't build the meshes in Bodyslide. Because of the insane number of different body types available in Skyrim, Devious Devices does *not* include any pre-made meshes but requires the user to use Bodyslide to generate their own according to which body type they are using in their game. (BTW, the items that show up in the inventory and you can drop on the ground are always *different* meshes (.nif files) from the ones you can actually wear).

Here's a quick Bodyslide tutorial for Devious Devices:

msg-641640-0-35650800-1508410277_thumb.jpgmsg-641640-0-18192800-1508410419_thumb.jpg

6 hours ago, El_Duderino said:

Sounds to me like you didn't build the meshes in Bodyslide. Because of the insane number of different body types available in Skyrim, Devious Devices does *not* include any pre-made meshes but requires the user to use Bodyslide to generate their own according to which body type they are using in their game. (BTW, the items that show up in the inventory and you can drop on the ground are always *different* meshes (.nif files) from the ones you can actually wear).

Here's a quick Bodyslide tutorial for Devious Devices:

msg-641640-0-35650800-1508410277_thumb.jpgmsg-641640-0-18192800-1508410419_thumb.jpg

You are a SAINT, THANK you.  I didn't know this was a necessary step!