Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

14 hours ago, minibw said:

Getting back to this nifty mod...is there a guide for this whole Dreamworld questline? I'm at the "Accept your fate...maybe the other Alicias will know?" portion, but I've exhausted every dialogue option for everyone in that area without any progress. There's also a "Discover clues about your fate in Haelga's House" line, but I'm not sure what I can do there.  Can anyone offer a hint?

You need to give Sanguine some honningbrew mead and then he will let you go. He should send you Haelga's house where you should search the cellar for a journal that leads you to the next part of the quest. (Hint It can also be found during the Thieves Guild quest line as well if you miss the journal)

Also don't forget to talk to the scribe Cassius who is locked in the cage.

4 hours ago, Alva said:

Getting that "payback is a bitch" quest completion loop - has anybody found a way to force it to stop looping? Couldn't find anything via the search :smile:

Sorry not seen any of the other quests I don't know how to start them. :frown: The ones like Coveted, etc I wish I knew where to start those.

9 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

You need to give Sanguine some honningbrew mead and then he will let you go. He should send you Haelga's house where you should search the cellar for a journal that leads you to the next part of the quest. (Hint It can also be found during the Thieves Guild quest line as well if you miss the journal)

Also don't forget to talk to the scribe Cassius who is locked in the cage.

I've been to the Honningbrew basement and slept there lots of times; that's actually how I originally went to Dreamworld. I've also talked with Cassius about everything; he just says "Of course dumpling" and then the conversation ends whenver I ask anything else.  And similarly, there are no new dialogue options for Sanguine or the two Alicias no matter how many times I get sent away and return.  I see that there are three Dremora girls in Dreamworld but I don't think they have any dialogue, at least any that I could activate.

Is that all I can do with this quest chain or is there anything else to it?

17 hours ago, CookingShow said:

You click on the effect, and the command is "disable". Also you might wanna make sure that you clicked the right thing and not some random fog effect that just happened to be there.

It was a good effort but it doesn't seem to be something I can click in. I've tried several different spots and angles being on the ground and in the air and cycling through them all, no luck. Guess I'll just restart and set spriggan infection chance to 0% *shrug*

i don't know if there's a conflict with devious followers or devious helpers and SD+ but i can't see all but one option

i have the latest version and i have led a playthrough with completion to lvl 6

20180420100452_1.thumb.jpg.79a2a3ee0907fc2421193336751df538.jpg

this one is  a follower not following me ( all npcs show the one option)

20180420101300_1.thumb.jpg.a66b5c1cd246dab45e50eba2ae2ff3b6.jpg20180420101303_1.thumb.jpg.5a687ab842e1032dbcf2ecf428bf5a9e.jpg

this is having a active follower owner

edit 1: i just disabled both mods in question and reinstalled SD+ and it still shows the lack of options showing.

i have the papyrus log of the reinstalled SD+ not showing the options 

Papyrus.0.log

edit 2

have a log where i tried to show why me and it didn't show on the escape now

Papyrus.0 n.log

On 4/19/2018 at 5:34 PM, minibw said:

I've been to the Honningbrew basement and slept there lots of times; that's actually how I originally went to Dreamworld. I've also talked with Cassius about everything; he just says "Of course dumpling" and then the conversation ends whenver I ask anything else.  And similarly, there are no new dialogue options for Sanguine or the two Alicias no matter how many times I get sent away and return.  I see that there are three Dremora girls in Dreamworld but I don't think they have any dialogue, at least any that I could activate.

Is that all I can do with this quest chain or is there anything else to it?

Casual bump.  I can't imagine that no one here knows what to do in this quest chain? :cold_sweat:

I'm having a little trouble with the "The Truth" quest. I just spawned at the Helga's Bunkhouse and the quest tells me to find clues about your fate at Helga's. But I've swear I've torn that place apart but can't find the clue that I'm searching for. I did find a book mentioning Sabjorn. Do i talk to him next?

All Helga told me is treat the bunkhouse as a home.

2 hours ago, meeper said:

I'm having a little trouble with the "The Truth" quest. I just spawned at the Helga's Bunkhouse and the quest tells me to find clues about your fate at Helga's. But I've swear I've torn that place apart but can't find the clue that I'm searching for. I did find a book mentioning Sabjorn. Do i talk to him next?

All Helga told me is treat the bunkhouse as a home.

Reading the shipping manifest about Sabjorn should trigger the next stage of the quest.

19 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Reading the shipping manifest about Sabjorn should trigger the next stage of the quest.

Yeah I think it might be a bug, because I've picked it up and have been walking around with it for awhile.
Is there something i can put in the console to trigger the next step?

Im on the part where we need to find a scholar, I speak with Cassius and he says some scholars have books, some have collection. Any info on this? 

Also to be able to trigger this event i needed to get enslaved by alicia, is that normal?

Hi, I'm currently in "The Truth" quest with Lord Sanguine in his oblivion world. The quest said I supposed to service the lord for a while, but several game days passed, the quest doesn't seen to proceed (after I ask a couple questions regarding to Ali, no further updated on the journal). What am I suppose to do to go to next stage of the quest?

1 hour ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I'm currently in "The Truth" quest with Lord Sanguine in his oblivion world. The quest said I supposed to service the lord for a while, but several game days passed, the quest doesn't seen to proceed (after I ask a couple questions regarding to Ali, no further updated on the journal). What am I suppose to do to go to next stage of the quest?

Get one of the meads on the table, speak with sanguine ( Here is your mead), after that ask if you can go now. Then you can leave. I you want to continue on the quest, enter the dreamworld a few times until quest updates.

This more then likely has been asked at some point, however I can't see anything to do with this and I've been searching for a while. So apologies in advanced if it's something that's already known. That aside.

After installed Sanguine's Debauchery alongside the game, the mod was already active and running. With the following main and secondary quests active. 'In service to Sanguine', 'Sanguine's Debauchery'. 'Gold for the Wicked' 'Coveted' and as I said before. I hadn't even started 'A Night to Remember'. I remember in the past you had to either use MCM to start the mod or complete the quest. Which it does say in the MCM in the help options to do so. Is this intended?

On 19/04/2018 at 4:09 PM, Alva said:

Getting that "payback is a bitch" quest completion loop - has anybody found a way to force it to stop looping? Couldn't find anything via the search :smile:

same thing happening with me, i get captured by the thugs and then end up in simple slavery, at that point it just keeps popping up across my screen, the quest progresses still but it's ruining my experience, all I can hear is the quest complete sound along with the message "payback's a bitch quest complete"

edit: found this in known issues: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/issues/767

edit: make sure you wait until you are in the dreamworld before doing this