Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Any chance to replace leg cuffs with ankle chains ? small thing but i would be make game way more "immersive" i guess there is even chain noise so why not?, overall i would be cool to see more possibilities/variation in terms of items that can be equipped by master, and one more thing when master binds player hands as a punishment we can simple dance or something to take if off which is weird it should be equipped again but its not.

HardRaine...

Thanks for a long and interesting post. 

There's a lot to digest. You make some rare concrete comments on load-order. I find useful advice on load order very hard to come by. Some mod authors won't even spell out what order to load their own mods, and get strangely evasive when you ask.

On 03/05/2018 at 6:16 AM, HardRaine said:

I only use them minimally for "flavor" and local color, and so as not to distract or break what SD+ needs to function at full effect.  So i call those popcorn features, for when we have 10-15 minutes to spare, and want some mindless, quick, no commitment, fast entertainment which fits the build thematically.

There is a lot in common between the way you build MO configurations and the way I do, but I prefer to build a base config, level it a bit, then fork it, test adding mods on top. You can't always add on top, can't add an ESM mid-play, so those fork and restart at level 1, all saves deleted. I have dozens of the things. Have to be careful with stuff like FNIS.

But anyway...

What do you mean by SD+ at full effect? What game-play are you getting from SD+?

I'd be inclined to put SD+ in the category of slavery mods where once enslaved you don't have much to do apart from stand around waiting to be raped.

SD+ masters most-often go nowhere and do nothing. You have to prod them to make anything happen, and when you get daily tasks, they bear no relationship to your situation, and may be trivially easy, simply impossible, or merely stunningly inappropriate. Mostly. Sometimes I get lucky and SD+ delivers something that sort of makes sense. More often I end up unable to cross a cell boundary without being punished with a hundred hours of debt. When you get lucky, SD+ is quite atmospheric, but I don't get lucky often. My best SD+ experiences have all begun with LAL.

But it sounds like you're making SD+ do something awesome, I really want to know what that is so I can get some it :smile:

I'm not sure how Pearl Juice has synergy with SD+ but if it's only in Whiterun I'm guessing it doesn't and it's merely incidental, but PJ sounds worth a look, so it's on my to do list. SD+ seems to block the MME milker, so I'm curious how PJ might fare.

My next question... Ivory Sandals? What? Please explain!

And there are bunch of mods you allude to without naming. Please name them! I want to investigate those mods, be it ways to mess with VL appearance, or where you're sourcing your 7BB or UNP bodies from.

And then there's this...

On 03/05/2018 at 6:16 AM, HardRaine said:

Go to the Windhelm Docks, save (fallback, don't delete), player.kill (console)

OK. "fallback" what does this mean? Maybe this process is well documented elsewhere, and we're all supposed to know what you're talking about, but it seems like you are adding steps I'm not familiar with to clean saving, or describing them in a different language to one I'm familiar with. Alright, player.kill I understand, but what's it for? I guess this is doing something to running scripts? Where was the reload here?

Could you explain your clean save process, step by step, with all the steps in? It's currently a bit cryptic.

And why Windhelm Docks? It's hardly a tiny empty cell with no NPCs or scripts, so what's that for? There must be some reason, I just can't guess.

On the topic of Skooma Whore, I believe there is a recent(ish) patch from Bane Master that makes SW not explode on contact with PoP.

I have tried it and they seemed to get on OK, but I didn't try anything as ambitious as setting skooma as my drink.

On 5/3/2018 at 3:53 PM, Jesster said:

So I've managed to remove it through console commands. I had to remove the associated devious devices hidden item that was forcing it there. I have no idea why it wouldn't come off normally though.

Could you share how you removed it? I've had it on my character for far too long. I assumed it would be removed by a mage at winterhold but that didn't work either. I then assumed that the end of the questline would remove it, but that apparently isn't done yet. Any help would be of great assistance.

6 hours ago, JerseyWalrus said:

Could you share how you removed it? I've had it on my character for far too long. I assumed it would be removed by a mage at winterhold but that didn't work either. I then assumed that the end of the questline would remove it, but that apparently isn't done yet. Any help would be of great assistance.

PLEASE PLEASE TELL THE CONSOLE TO REMOVE THIS  HAVE TRIED TO NO AVAIL TO GET IT OFF!!!!!!

3 hours ago, jlttsmiley30 said:

PLEASE PLEASE TELL THE CONSOLE TO REMOVE THIS  HAVE TRIED TO NO AVAIL TO GET IT OFF!!!!!!

9 hours ago, JerseyWalrus said:

My guess would be via a command "player.showinventory".

You can see that whenever a DD/unequippable item is worn (the console would specifically say "Worn"), there's an accompanying item with no name which is also worn. Ideally, removing that nameless item via "player.removeitem *id*", and then unequipping the item in your inventory should do the trick. But I remember trying to do that and failing miserably. Maybe I myself screwed up.

3 hours ago, CookingShow said:

You can see that whenever a DD/unequippable item is worn (the console would specifically say "Worn"), there's an accompanying item with no name which is also worn. Ideally, removing that nameless item via "player.removeitem *id*", and then unequipping the item in your inventory should do the trick. But I remember trying to do that and failing miserably. Maybe I myself screwed up.

You can remove it via console but the scripts are still in place. You need to go into the CK and remove the item and scripts linked to it. Then save the .esp click overwrite and then it is removed from the game completely.

There is also an option in Devious Devices which will allow you to wear clothes over the top of this piercing if this is the problem.

10 hours ago, CookingShow said:

No dice friends. Tried unequipitem, removeitem, force unequipping through Devious Devices' MCM, nada. Fuzzy_Fox's idea might work, but that would mean getting rid of the device entirely. I wonder if this'll be addressed in the next update? Hopefully.

7 hours ago, JerseyWalrus said:

No dice friends. Tried unequipitem, removeitem, force unequipping through Devious Devices' MCM, nada. Fuzzy_Fox's idea might work, but that would mean getting rid of the device entirely. I wonder if this'll be addressed in the next update? Hopefully.

I've lost track of what item you're trying to get rid of here.

If it's a DD item, then use the DD debug MCM to get rid of it.

If it's a dCL item, use the DCL debug MCM to get rid of it.

If it's an SD+ slave collar, slavery is more than just a collar. You can happily remove the collar but you'll still be in the quest and the alias. May also be some effects on you, I'm not sure.

DD3 items could be removed by player.removeitem on the invisible script object then unequip the visible inventory object.

A save game cleaner can remove scripts off the player.

Possibly the problem you have is a lingering effect, not strictly a script on the player.

Scripts that run on the player are incredibly rare. Most run on an alias the player is in. Set that alias to nothing and the player isn't affected any longer.

...or, you might set that quest's stage to various values to progress the player out of the alias and thus out of the item.

...or, you might reload to a save before you got it. In some cases this is the easiest and most reliable way to save your game from being ruined.

It's what is called "Sanguine's Item," I believe. From what I see on my character, it looks like clitoral rings. Whenever I try removing it, either by choosing the "Force out" or "Remove with tools", the device will re-equip itself. When I get home I'll try to find a script object in my player character's inventory. I hadn't tried that since my character also had a few quest items.

On 2/25/2018 at 11:54 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I can check the code to make sure they are removed by wizards.

To go to dreamworld for sure, you can sleep in front of his shrine under the Honningbrew Meadery (%100 chance to go) or sleep in Haelga’s bunkhouse (%50 chance to go).

Did this ever get resolved?  I have asked 2 court wizards and every wizard @ Winterhold.  Some say, "Ok, just this once" but, the artifact still can't be removed.  Then they say, "sorry, I can't help."  The worst part is, I haven't finished the thieves guild quest for Honeybrew meadery. So, I can't even get to the shrine.

On 5/6/2018 at 8:45 AM, Jappa123 said:

So you can set enslavement chance in DA mcm and sd+ mcm, how does it work ? for example in DA mcm i set priority to 80 and in sd+ i set chances to 50%, so what's the real chance of sd enslavement right now? 

My Understanding is this  : Death Alternative will start the SD+ enslavement quest (activate the surrender key option button) so your setting are the chances that the SD+ quest will be chosen if you are defeated or sent into bleed-out . remmeber there other option in Death Alternative . there is also a cool down before you can cheat death again.

SD+ option is basically the chance that you will be enslave or not , if you are not enslave then at the end of your bleed-out animation you can try to run before the enemy try to kill you again.

also if you are uses the newest DA this only can happen if your character blacks out.  Which to my knowledge is how much more damage is done while in bleed out(excessive bleeding , more hits while in bleed out.  

Hey. I have some questions regarding the default slave clothes... I had them figured out but I forgot what I had done, and now I'm just not getting it.

- Do I only need to only replace the generic "Slave Rags" under /Meshes/SD/Custom, or only each slave's level's clothes, or all? Assuming I'd want the same clothes across, regardless of my slave level.

- Do I need to do so only for my PC's particular gender and body type or will it cause issues if I don't replace all files with the file I want? (For example I use female CBBE, there's a female UNP slave tunic, do I replace the UNP too if I don't use that body type?)

- Do I need to use BodySlide to build them or any other patch for the matter(Like DSR's), after replacing them?

- Do I use files from clothes and armour already installed(So, copy out of /Data/Meshes/[ArmourName] ETC) or do I need to get them off the actual .Rar of a mod? I assume there's no real difference.

- I found the meshes in my Skyrim folder but I have clothes which only have a single NIF file. What do I do if I want to use those?

Furthermore I really don't understand that 200 word essay dialogue boxes that comes up when choosing "Custom Slave Clothes" in the MCM, so I need to know, is it necessary to use the CK or is that some different procedure to the above replacement method and I should just never mind it?

Lastly with all due respect, and I do remember I've brought this up countless times in the past... Why is this still such a complicated procedure? Why are slave rags even a thing? I mean I get it, automation of an immersive stripping and forced wearing of rags, OK... But to some people at least it's just extra clicks to get back into our previous clothes. I mean, you already got "Limited" option which stops the rags from being equipped BUT THAT IS TIED TO A COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT OTHER OPTION, which actually strips you naked either way so what's the point?! Why isn't there a separate option in the MCM, since it can technically be done(It's already part of "Limited" option) to simply NOT EQUIP ANYTHING and just let the player go in slavery in the clothes they currently wear? I don't understand, is it so complicated? I'm not acting entitled, I'm just genuinely curious and equally annoyed. The collar isn't an issue, at least in my game it always replaced anything I already had in that slot so that's not a reason to force equip rags. Plus since I mentioned immersion, to me it's immersion breaking or rather flow breaking that I have to wait for the rags to equip, then take them off and equip what I had - Which becomes a chore if your hands are tied in game, by the way... Come on. Do people love and cherish those stain coloured potato sack tunic and trousers with the rope around the waist?

It's your prerogative to leave things as they are(Which to me is just counter intuitive and messy but that's just MHO, unless you tell me without the rags SD+ can't work for some mysterious reason), I'll settle with a more thorough explanation of the above questions so I can fix it manually on my end.

PS. I realize Caps look like I'm screaming, I'm just using them to express my frustration, not yell at you. And thanks for your work and all that, it's really appreciated, SD+ has never left my set up since I discovered it. But damn those rags are just too forced and gormless...

On 5/10/2018 at 4:39 PM, Violence6884 said:

Why is this still such a complicated procedure?

Seamless enslavement is complicated, slave's clothing is tied to that as they change during the enslavement time. @DeepBlueFrog is focused on specific issues with the mod, and frankly base clothing isn't a critical one right now. He's one man trying to design a complex gameplay, it takes time and volition.

I personally believe that a seamless enslavement is not possible in the short term. It's too complex for one man to handle all the variables linked to an openworld. If you think about it, he's trying to refactorize the whole base gameplay: change the combat mechanic, ensure the player don't get bored which means have the player do stuff. What is there to do outside? Nothing by default, because the world was designed for a overpowered player character and not a bound one. Does it means the world needs to change to fit the new gameplay? And there you go in the rabbit hole.

@DeepBlueFrog is courageous though, 'cause the task is crazy :tongue:

Tried several DD mods and this is the one that's very close to my personal interest. Although I do understand a limitation of DD mods of integrating it to the huge open world is close to impossible without overhauling it. That said, I only want the random sanguine abduction which has personal world separated from the other. The problem is (which apparently everyone also has it) is about removing the devices.

My own view about this is, mc getting abducted by Sanguine. Whether is it actually get abducted or only in her dream, she won't know about it. After spending time with Sanguine, she will eventually back to reality and feels like nothing happened (but the sensation was real). She left in confusion (in my imagination) and resume the journey.

That said, I do want after the sanguine quest, all DD devices are to be removed. I'm actually fine with keeping it and travel around the world to ask for a help. But alas, people aren't helpful. Even your own steward fukked you up after saying "honor to see you again, my thane". And when asked for help "that's not my problem". It such an immersion breaking. But don't get me wrong, I do understand the difficulty seamless enslavement. Which is why I asked

TLDR: I'm looking for a way to remove all DD devices after 'escaped' from Sanguine dream world.

Granted, I haven't try to look at all the menu options, so I might miss some(?)

6 hours ago, bicobus said:

Seamless enslavement is complicated, slave's clothing is tied to that as they change during the enslavement time. @DeepBlueFrog is focused on specific issues with the mod, and frankly base clothing isn't a critical one right now. He's one man trying to design a complex gameplay, it takes time and volition.

I personally believe that a seamless enslavement is not possible in the short term. It's too complex for one man to handle all the variables linked to an openworld. If you think about it, he's trying to refactorize the whole base gameplay: change the combat mechanic, ensure the player don't get bored which means have the player do stuff. What is there to do outside? Nothing by default, because the world was designed for a overpowered player character and not a bound one. Does it means the world needs to change to fit the new gameplay? And there you go in the rabbit hole.

@DeepBlueFrog is courageous though, 'cause the task is crazy :tongue:

Hey when I asked if it's so complicated, I was talking about the issues I have with slave clothes. Nothing else, nothing at all. I love SD+, I appreciate what DeepBlueFrog is doing, already mentioned all of that. It's hard work for one person, with zero tangible rewards. I know. My whole post(Rant if you prefer to call it that) is SPECIFICALLY about the slave clothes and the lack of better, more intuitive, more inclusive and honestly simpler options about those. Namely, a simple option(Which is half in as I mentioned) to just leave clothes as they are, instead of forcing rags or custom rags even.

Perhaps I wasn't clear while ranting. And if it can't happen, then could someone answer my questions at least so I can work around my little pet peeve with SD+'s rags?

On 10.5.2018 at 4:39 PM, Violence6884 said:

Do I only need to only replace the generic "Slave Rags" under /Meshes/SD/Custom, or only each slave's level's clothes, or all? Assuming I'd want the same clothes across, regardless of my slave level.

- Do I need to do so only for my PC's particular gender and body type or will it cause issues if I don't replace all files with the file I want? (For example I use female CBBE, there's a female UNP slave tunic, do I replace the UNP too if I don't use that body type?)

- Do I need to use BodySlide to build them or any other patch for the matter(Like DSR's), after replacing them?

- Do I use files from clothes and armour already installed(So, copy out of /Data/Meshes/[ArmourName] ETC) or do I need to get them off the actual .Rar of a mod? I assume there's no real difference.

- I found the meshes in my Skyrim folder but I have clothes which only have a single NIF file. What do I do if I want to use those?

Yes to the first one.

There are 6 Slave level based folders in the custom area. Every slave level is able to have its own clothing. Think of it as the promotion reward for beeing a good girl ;)

Rename your used mesh to the name in the custom folder you want to use (e.g. Custom\slave_lvl1: outfit_f_1.nif)

Yes to the second one. There is a toggle in the SD MCM to tell the mod, which body type you use.

No to the third one, if they are already built with another mod, just keep the folder structure for tri files and textures. Otherwise the textures will not show in game.

Advanced: Change the texture with Nifskope or Bodyslide to the folder of your liking.

No and yes to the forth. You can of course use meshes from armors you have already. There is no need to use a rar file. But keep in mind the folder structure of the used armor. Copy at least the texture folder to your game. Using MO: activate the mod and deactivte the esp if you don´t want the armor show up in different cirumstances as in SD+.

Copy the mesh twice renaming it to outfit_f_0.nif and outfit_f_1.nif to be sure or just outfit_f_1.nif (assuming you use the slave level folders; otherwise rename the mesh to outfit_f_cbbe_0.nif and outfit_f_cbbe_1.nif assuming you use cbbe body, otherwise use unpb instead of cbbe).

regards

Rogwar

8 minutes ago, Rogwar002 said:

Yes to the first one.

There are 6 Slave level based folders in the custom area. Every slave level is able to have its own clothing. Think of it as the promotion reward for beeing a good girl ;)

Rename your used mesh to the name in the custom folder you want to use (e.g. Custom\slave_lvl1: outfit_f_1.nif)

Yes to the second one. There is a toggle in the SD MCM to tell the mod, which body type you use.

No to the third one, if they are already built with another mod, just keep the folder structure for tri files and textures. Otherwise the textures will not show in game.

Advanced: Change the texture with Nifskope or Bodyslide to the folder of your liking.

No and yes to the forth. You can of course use meshes from armors you have already. There is no need to use a rar file. But keep in mind the folder structure of the used armor. Copy at least the texture folder to your game. Using MO: activate the mod and deactivte the esp if you don´t want the armor show up in different cirumstances as in SD+.

Copy the mesh twice renaming it to outfit_f_0.nif and outfit_f_1.nif to be sure or just outfit_f_1.nif (assuming you use the slave level folders; otherwise rename the mesh to outfit_f_cbbe_0.nif and outfit_f_cbbe_1.nif assuming you use cbbe body, otherwise use unpb instead of cbbe).

regards

Rogwar

That was so on point that it made me want to be a good girl and level up. Thank you.

On 1/3/2018 at 11:39 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Here is how I set up DA, Defeat and SD+ to work together.

Defeat

- I use all defaults except for the Player aggression key which I usually map to the mouse side button for convenience

DA

- First, after starting the mod I register the side quests manually 

- On the first screen, I set the 'high damage buffer' to %600 and the 'health trigger' to 15 (I will check the proper spelling later). This usually gives a chance to DA to trigger.

- On the Follower screen, I set the action on the follower to None instead of 'Kill essential follower'

- Finally I reduce the default values of Bleedout Blackout events for SD+ to allow for other scenarios (down between %15 to %30 for human, spriggan and creature enslavement)

SD+

- I leave all default values

That's it.

The only issue I get with Defeat/DA is that occasionally, the player ends up stuck at a 45 degree angle with the 'death' background noise and no action possible. I write that down as a glitch and reload. I am still looking for a way to fix that kind of situation with the 'Resist' option of the Surrender key but so far, nothing has worked.

(Edited)

Really helpful information. But it should be included in the description page, I've been searching for this piece of information for too long

The last 45 degree angle issue. I'm experiencing it when have sex with dead corpses without SD+ or DA. Think it's a problem from Defeat originally.

I'm using v3.61, it's correctly installed. I use MO. I also have Angrim's Apprentice installed. Sanguine's Artifact is equipped and is preventing AA from moving forward. I've read several pages trying to figure out the best way to remove the Artifact. Asked a couple of wizards, they didn't do it. In Dreamworld, I asked Sanguine to remove it and got either 'Seriously! . . . ' or 'You look too cute . . . ' FYI, I asked enough time to take my speech lever from 42 to 50. I did this because I read that asking him enough times would eventually trigger the removal. I think 8 levels should be enough, lol.

BIG QUESTION: I read that the beta version fixes the Artifact issue. Can I install the beta version without doing a clean save? (I really hope so) If I don't need a clean save, can I install it while I am in Dreamworld? Heck, can I install it while I'm wearing the Artifact?

I am now going to fill my coffee cup and start bugging, I mean politely asking Sanguine to remove the Artifact. Or I'll try the console commands referenced above.