Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Spoiler cuz im testing sd+362beta3

Spoiler

I made it as far as moonshadow garden (think thats my location) but im super stuck!!!  Cant find the special rose.  Its fine if the story ends here for now but i literally cant get out without console or using some of my teleport spells which i feel like i shouldnt have to do. So is the rose really well hidden or perhaps a bug where i cant click it? I saw several pink roses but nothing to click.

6 hours ago, kralgar1 said:

Take a closer look at all the beauty in the garden. Remember who invited you to the journey and what his weapon was he gave to you in the first place. :smiley:

You should behave like an elephant...sniff at the roses... or use your big feet

The spoiler will point more exact in the direction.

Spoiler

go to the other end of the garden. Almost exact opposite of the entrance you will find THE rose...and maybe your face will spread into a grin as did mine.

hint: don´t go there with HDT hair. in 95% it will mess the result. A hood will prevent the issue. Maybe my heavy modded game, maybe a real minor bug. I think the first.

If you are reading DeepBlueFrog: good job! Nice ending. Not what I expected, but fitting.

Regards

Rogwar

11 hours ago, kralgar1 said:

Hide contents

I made it as far as moonshadow garden (think thats my location) but im super stuck!!!  Cant find the special rose.  Its fine if the story ends here for now but i literally cant get out without console or using some of my teleport spells which i feel like i shouldnt have to do. So is the rose really well hidden or perhaps a bug where i cant click it? I saw several pink roses but nothing to click.

Note that there are 5 or 6 roses in the garden. THE rose is actually one of them at random but it can feel like it is often the same one.

k I'm starting to think im missing a file or something, Cant interact with any of the roses, but im hoping im missing something obvious instead. :smiley:

welp nevermind.. i figured it out, now im off to talk to uncle sanguine.

wow what an adventure that was, your work has come a long way deepbluefrog, well done! Of course i gotta ask if the new person in sanguines realm after all this happend would be a follower? not sure if skyim is capable of something like that but its an idea.

3 hours ago, kralgar1 said:

k I'm starting to think im missing a file or something, Cant interact with any of the roses, but im hoping im missing something obvious instead. :smiley:

welp nevermind.. i figured it out, now im off to talk to uncle sanguine.

wow what an adventure that was, your work has come a long way deepbluefrog, well done! Of course i gotta ask if the new person in sanguines realm after all this happend would be a follower? not sure if skyim is capable of something like that but its an idea.

"The new person" is supposed to be (spoilers; irrelevant).

We're talking the rightmost person in the "throne room" garden area, right?

Hi, Sorry for these absolutely random questions. I was wondering if there was a way to disable a custom follower from hate dialogue. Due to his story and personality it's throws me off every time, if not no worry though. Also whenever I enter sanguine's dreamworld and decided to leave it won't let me at all and I'm stuck their, I've tried both choices of asking him and I pull the emergency chain too but nothing happens. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you. :smile:

On 4/30/2018 at 6:07 AM, CookingShow said:

Would be cool if you could have them as your follower, that's actually a sick idea.

Using SLEN's "call for a 3some" feature (or any "pairing" app), you can make them *cough* sort of a follower (for the duration of one's staying power).  However, any resultant tears in the time-space continuum are all on anyone capable of such audacity  (note: Billyy's 3P 'spitroast' animations are absolute gems for this, especially cowgirl+BJ.  Just flip actor position until "they" are the center of attention, and Uncle C or Sanguine is on bottom of the sammich, and then, FREAK OUT!  Or on, never sure which it is, really) 

{works because the NPC in question is set to "Lover" status with us.  Which opens up a whole other world of questions; like, "how did that come about?"  Too many juicy phrases floating around which knock, no bang, on that door.  I can name that tune in 3 words+2 letter response <evil grin>.  If this was by design, well done, well done indeed, as that's a much greater level of depth than expected.   Won't discuss details further to preserve spoiler status, but given Sanguine's MO, that setup is perfect for his ambitions. 

"The heart of a 'good' corruption is not through their stomachs or bank accounts, it runs right through their egos, genitalia, and hormones (the ties which really bind)"  Wow, was this intended?  And what's coming next to capitalize on it?  Good stuff, Frog (my best friend in life was nicknamed Frog(RIP).  Hope it doesn't offend, but haven't got to use that in a very long time)}

I felt bad for the poor thing; being left out of any and all fun.  Just had to hook'em up.  The one in my dreamworld has a small crush on ole Uncle Crassius (his life must suck too, so they both needed some action, damn it, no matter what the ego-tripping main character thinks.  Beat me, don't care, those two ARE getting some and it's non-negotiable).  Happy to oblige.  Still freaks me out when the NPC in question talks(voiced) to me though (is that related to some of the dialogue mods I run, or is it a feature of SD+?  Stops me dead in my tracks with every spoken word.  Freaky stuff, that.  Framework for the future, maybe?).

{Note: if using SLEN's "call for group action", when Sanguine and Crassius are close to that NPC (after reaching 'Lover' status with both); Sanguine will take you down, while Uncle C gets busy with the other NPC (if you ask Uncle C to hook it up).  Bring ole Sanguine to 'premature' or quickie status, then use the Sexlab controller feature to send the other NPC "round the world" with Uncle C.  Sorry, I get bored easily, lol}

On 4/24/2018 at 7:09 PM, meeper said:

Yeah I think it might be a bug, because I've picked it up and have been walking around with it for awhile.
Is there something i can put in the console to trigger the next step?

Don't know if you sorted it out or not, but I noticed there's a potential for getting a race condition between the normal "send me to a safe place" (after giving the Big S a proper mead), and being sent to Haelga's as part of the Truth quest.  I actually found the manifest during a normal "safe" return (reading it did nothing).  Then, got sent back there later as part of The Truth.  Reread the manifest in my inventory, and BOOM!  Quest advanced as expected and was back on track.  (also, Sabjorn is in prison on my save, because of Thieves Guild quest outcome.  Didn't matter, quest tolerated his fate just fine). 

{I know this, because I also run another mod where I get gangbanged if I walk into any guard barracks, and when walking into Whiterun's jail, for any reason, Sabjorn always breaks out of his cell and rapes me, while talking shyt about getting him busted under that evil wench Maven's bidding, pounding my delicate bits the whole time he's spitting at me.  Real nice guy, huh?  Kinda comical, actually; Sexlab mod synergy, ftw}.

God dammit i'm confused i tried both 361 and 362 beta and i cant get any mission to start/work basically only thing that works are daily missions bing food,money,armor etc and walk to mistwatch that is basically all

No cage scenes - Cage alias error

I have read whole github wiki 

SD+ is last in load order 

Is it happening because its new game ? i mean i always start through immerslave or CCAS 

Do i have to visit dreamworld first before any other quest starts?

I more thing mistwatch sd cages bandits are hostile to mistwatch vanilla bandits 

Thanks for help! 

Cages are still broken. I thought I had fixed them until I ran into the reference alias problem. Still looking for a solution for that one.

The main quest starts by default based on what you do.

If you want to increase chances of a start, sleep in places related to Sanguine (some inns, red wave boat, haelga’s bunkhouse, temple of dibella if you use my mod).

The only 100% chance of going there is to sleep in front of his shrine under the Honneybrew Meadery.

On 4/7/2018 at 9:56 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

There are many mods in that list that I don't recognize but I don't see anything I am aware of that would cause that problem. 

Where is the skeleton esp in the load order?  Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't find it.  But, that should ride just above Live Another Life+similar mods.  Loading that high, is just asking for major trouble, in case the skele is buried in one of the themed packages.  I stay with XPMSE through thick and thin...and load it down low, so I know there aren't gonna be weird faults.  Also, I diversify my themed builds by type, and build separate MO profiles for each type (lowering resource requirements and utilization, allowing me a better chance of enjoying each build, instead of scrambling through days of frustration with "Skyrim being Skyrim.  Again".  So I tend to stay away from "Big Bang" builds like this).  Following is for the original poster of the issues (or others considering a similar mod mix and loadout):

Also, lots of issues with general load order; Prison Overhaul(POP) has to go near the bottom of the load order.  Sexlab, SLAroused, Creature Framework masters should go right under USLEEP.  I also get issues when I run NibblesAnimObjects.esp anywhere but near the bottom of the order (just above my bashed patch).  Race Menu, and it's plugins, should go closer to SkyUI (and above the position 125 mark to be safe).  Realistic Ragdolls needs to go up in that cluster also (lots of mods still have Ragdolls as a dependency, so ripping it out blindly can cause major failures).  Modern Brawl Bug Fix needs to be near the bottom, and the esp unchecked, as all that is, is a carrier to load the archives, and easily overwritten by anything which includes the old Brawl Bug patch buried inside it  (if using MO, mouse over the esp and it will tell you what needs to happen).  Devious Followers also has a conflict with SD+, as stated on it's main page.  {if Auto Equip Ammo uses SkyUi features, it should load after SkUI}

Skooma Whore Issues...

Spoiler

Skooma Whore(SW) needs to go lower also, as it changes much of the physical world (as well as any other mods which alter the "physical world"), below ground in the major holds, and can cause issues with several other mods which go down below or change the hold layouts (given the trapdoors and hidden entrances for SW tend to be above ground).  HOWEVER, SW and POP are in direct conflict with each other (the POP MCM has a compatibility page, and the only incompatibility listed is SW (not sure about DBFrog's Obscure Patches solution for SW, though).  I cried too when I found out, because the guards turning us into junkies while raping us fits so well with "general shyt that can really happen").  Sucks, I know, because those mods should go together like peas and carrots, but end up more like water and oil (the jail dinner time scene can muck up, and repeat itself constantly, throwing the food and drink on the floor and our only option is to drink or eat what's thrown, or it starts to make large piles given the conflict (cannot access inventory in current version of POP or pick up things).  Leaving us well fed, well fucked, and totally fucked up, if we ask for skooma as our dinner drink, plus the guards drugging us constantly when they have their fun (which can be almost non-stop when running both mods).  Will become a Stage 5 junkie on the first night, when the bug hits).

Handling bodies, skins, hairs, eyes, and others...

Spoiler

I would also move all the hair, skin, eye, mouth, and body mods just below the SkyUI cluster and keep them together (unless Loot identifies a serious conflict somewhere.  Then, exceptions rule, but only for the mod highlighted as being in conflict.  (Exception: Vampire, or similar, body/texture mods should go below any overhaul package used for them, for the new features to take effect).  In general, I keep them together because different bodies require different specific orderings, and it's just easier if they're all close to each other on large builds (the 7B bodies usually do not come with skin textures and require a different order than most). 

Also, makes it easier to get the content as intended from rework packages, like the Bijin series and others, by loading them below the general body cluster of mods.  In the end, cuts down load order maintenance significantly, to keep mods sorted in clusters, instead of scattered about randomly.

I typically use different bodies on different profiles also, to keep it more straightforward, and simple.  For instance, all my werewolves use UNPB bodies. The bigger, fuller boobs transfer past transformation, and werewolf boobies jiggle, too, if large enough.  Male werewolves respond to their human counterpart SoS sizing, also.   Pair that with Alpha werewolf sounds from Heart of the Beast, and OMG.  Farkas and Vilkas will tear your junk up, as SLEN has an option to sex them in werewolf form. 

Vampires are all standard 7B Bombshell (I run a modded vamp lord mod, and the 7B "features" go over into the altered vamp lord form, seamlessly, which is totally nude, and jiggles, shakes, rattles and rolls.   And with the right patch, we can go around in VL form, sexing up the local denizens before sucking their life out, lol.  Would be surprised how many answer; "What do you want my friend?" when a vampire lord asks them for some quick rollin and tumblin action.  So I sex them, then bleed them to death feeding.  My bad). 

Predators are all UUNP 7BB(special) bodies (because they kill with THAT, and in several different ways).  My Untamed beastess warriors are all old timey UNP bodies (works best with large animal animations (at low body weights) IMO, when humping dragons, for instance). 

I have 10 MO profiles, with 9 being highly themed (with varying degrees of Sexlab involvement), and only one for bog standard Skyrim (default).  Each of the 9 is highly tuned to "being all they can be" in regards to their main play features, and try really hard to restrain from "being all things, to all people".  {Example: Thuum Master profile uses very little Sexlab advanced functionality, but does keep the general functions in place for Saturday nights.  But, all profiles use SL Defeat for combat purposes, as it brings too much to the table to ignore}

In general, I would move ALL weapon and armor mods below most of the prime Sexlab tools and apps (keeping them in consecutive order, so you can have a better optimized merged patch later, if needed), unless otherwise noted as needing a low load order by the mod authors (and most are great about mentioning where the mods should load).

Also, download a save game cleaner, and see if you get a "high active script count" warning.  I'm betting you will given how much you're trying to accomplish with your build.  If you do get that warning, time to take out your scalpel and begin the cutting process.  I know it hurts to remove functionality on a themed build , but sometimes some of what we want is better than none.  And we've all suffered through it...so cut hard, cut deep, until you clear that script warning, and a bit more to make sure it's gone.  Go to the Windhelm Docks, save (fallback, don't delete), player.kill (console), save again (new save), exit, make your cuts, and repeat until you get no lag or stutter moving around the docks.  Keep using the save game cleaner between passes (taking out remnant scripts, arrays, formlists, etc), and keep the original fallback save in case it blows sky high.  That's how I approach it.  Cutting armor and weapon mods won't work either, it has to be script-heavy mods as the candidates for removal.  {Getting to Bulletproof Load Orders: i also do all of this on early test characters which I delete (with all their save games).  Then, make the real character on an already optimized load order, and start again fresh.  That's the fast path to getting the most out of modded Skyrim, IMO}

Example: Cutting Out the Fat to Save the Meat, while adding back smaller flavors/local colors

Spoiler

Estrus Chaurus was one of the ones I cut on my current SD+/devious build (profile name is "Street Urchins!"), given it's low frequency of utility (i did get knocked up a bunch of times, and laid a shyt-bucket ton of eggs, before killing it though.  In that Falmer Refuge added by Animal Mansion+(MyBrainHurts version).  Me and whats-her-face were barefoot and pregnant for almost a week before I took out the knife, and mercifully ended it (100s of bitty charaus critters were running around the cave before i cut it.  Those eggs hatch! And draw down game resources, btw, rendering those bitty critters.  With 2 of us pumping out babies like factory machines, we were days away from killing Skyrim outright, lol).  That cut alone almost got me back "home" to a lag-free experience again. 

So next, I had to choose between SW and POP.  After struggling with that decision for a couple of days (and intentionally spending lots of time in POP prison, with and without SW), I decided SW actually adds more active content (and on a super fast cycle) to SD+ (SW, DBF obscure patch version only), than POP (though POP is lots of fun too, it just has a lower frequency of adding to SD+).  With SW, Sanguine will drop roofies on us and rape us, several times daily, lol.  And doing the Sanguine Dance in any of the Skooma Dens is just pure popcorn entertainment* (why buy skooma, when you can dance naked, and get it for free.  I wear a bath towel (mod) and a pair of ivory sandals for "working" in the dens (never take off those sandals in a skooma den. E-V-E-R).   Besides, 6/10 travelers in the dens just want footjobs.  B-O-R-I-N-G.  Just remember to keep your sandals on). 

Add in Pearl Juice (in place of POP, as those 2 conflict also).  Trades a heavier script load for a much lighter one, but with less features and time commitment, and we have the makings of a world class Street Urchin build.  In PJ, Arcadia runs a sperm bank at the Cauldron (with a converted milking machine for collection, which works on our lower regions instead of boobs, and sends our arousal level soaring as the pump does it "thing", setting us up to hit the streets at 4am; horny, naked, and unafraid).  PJ also pays us 50 septims per hot load pumped out of us (it's an ATM of Cum, not requiring Arcadia being present to get our money.  "It's 4am, and we want cash now!").  So "street" to sell bodily fluids for a bit of coin.  Bye bye, POP  (still use it on other profiles). 

{i turn off inflation in PJ, because sometimes, I'm carrying over 100 loads before getting back to Whiterun, and the body distortion can get extreme, and grotesque, rather rapidly, like my baby done been knocked up by a mammoth, lol.  Will get some log warnings with PJ though, as one of its features is some folks offering to perform cunnilingus to remove the "weight" from us.  I turned that off, but PJ still logs it as a warning if somebody wants to go down there, but can't, because the feature is disabled.  Doesn't happen often, but it's still a PITA to have log warnings}

And it was done...and a near perfect triangulation formed between SD+, SW, and Pearl Juice (returning from the Dreamworld, I usually have 2-4K septims in hot loads for sale to Arcadia, and a Stage 1-2 addiction, LOL, and with cure addiction potions being expensive, it's a zero-sum gain ).  Synergies rock!  (just wished POP could be worked in cleanly too with the others.  That would be the perfect "street" build. Stumbling out of a skooma den at 4am, singing the praises of Sanguine (poorly, due to intoxication), toasted on our asses and drenched in fluids, only to be busted by the guards for being ugly in public, and sent straight to jail for 2 days.  Holy crap, what a wild and crazy build!  And I shudder to think what Realistic Diseases would do to this build.  Rue the day, huh?  Would need a Free Clinic in each hold, doling out penicillin shots, pills, and "just say no" advice, lol.  "Sorry maam, nobody says NO to Sanguine, not to his face anyway.  Just give me the shot and some pills, and let's call it good.  See you next week, k?")

And then, when bored (or having big bounties), I head over to the Animal Mansion+, near Falkreath, and perform for a couple of days, before heading back to Arcadia's and the great ATM of Cum (and buying more cure potions, because animals do infect us).  And the main cycle starts all over again  (in no hurry to advance the AM+ story.  With the True Wolves of Skyrim mod in place, basic AM+ provides lots of popcorn entertainment.  And hot loads, for when we need cash now).  {using Ordinator, now that POP is gone, when I get bounties (the Lawless World perk is awesome), I burn them off at the mansion, performing while the bounties decay to 0.  When they burn off completely, it's outta the door, out in the world, and back on the road again with the commands, ambitions, wishes of Sanguine}

Add in "Sexlab Quite the Sperm Replacer 4" to this crazy quilt (and take out SL Cumshot or similar, reducing scripts further), and it quickly becomes a tapestry of sheer lust and carnal debauchery.  With Sanguine's name and fingerprints all over it, smeared in the cum of the sons and daughters of Skyrim, lol.

{* note: I do NOT push SW, Pearl Juice, or Animal Mansion+ as feature mods, I only use them minimally for "flavor" and local color, and so as not to distract or break what SD+ needs to function at full effect.  So i call those popcorn features, for when we have 10-15 minutes to spare, and want some mindless, quick, no commitment, fast entertainment which fits the build thematically.  Popcorn entertainment, to be exact (lasts for about as long as eating a small box of popcorn).  Pushing them hard and putting them away wet, can put the main point of my build at risk of malfunction; being a Dragonborn street urchin, in Sanguine's service.   A pickpocket, thief, home breaker (both B&Es, and sleeping with husbands or wives in their own beds, after robbing the place blind), traveling bard, exhibitionist, assassin from the shadows, a drug addict who prefers smoking weed but does skooma, a nymphomaniac who will do most anything (and everything for a few coins more, so add prostitute to her CV), and Sanguine's latest plaything. 

That's my baby on this build.  Depends on Skyrim Community Uncapper, Ordinator, Summermyst, High Level Enemies, and Deadly Dragons, et al, to form the base character.  Also, front loaded the thief skills intentionally (stealth, pickpocket, lockpicking, and speech), joined the Thieves Guild, and later the Dark Brotherhood (when she got a bit of combat competency), so she is slowly evolving combat skills (early on she could barely kill a skeever, let alone a dragon...through first 30 levels or so).  When she gets in the sweet spot (with balanced thief and combat skills), will turn on the hellfire combo of random event mods I have lined up for her; and then she becomes more warrior poet (given her high bard skills, and war drummer perks from Ordinator), than street urchin (build was formed under the concept of "lost wax", an old jewelry making technique, where the precious metals burn off and replace the form of the wax, creating something valuable from something cheap).  Been a fun trip so far, but takes some discipline to stay inside the guidelines. 

She's both beautiful and ugly, at exactly the same time, my dear sweet-n-sour child of Sanguine.  And a little goes a long way with popcorn entertainment...}

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Cages are still broken. I thought I had fixed them until I ran into the reference alias problem. Still looking for a solution for that one.

The main quest starts by default based on what you do.

If you want to increase chances of a start, sleep in places related to Sanguine (some inns, red wave boat, haelga’s bunkhouse, temple of dibella if you use my mod).

The only 100% chance of going there is to sleep in front of his shrine under the Honneybrew Meadery.

Dam! finally i know the cage scene not playing isnt due to something i did. I have asked about it a couple of times and my post always gets buried before it gets answered lol. Shame though. There's something about the cage scene that i really like hehe. :smile: Hope you can fix it soon. 

On 25.03.2018 at 6:18 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

The scholar is the guy in the cage. Crassio. Talk to him and he will send you out to find a book called "The Truth". Read that book and then continue the quest.

For some reason on the beta SD+ this part doesn't crop up and you can skip it.

What do you mean by "you can skip it"? im im on 362 beta and i think im stuck :confused: 

ohh nvm i found scholar,

the question is how to enter saguine haven

or its over and we need to wait for update? :open_mouth:

I've come to the end of the currently available quests for "The Truth" and I can't find a way to remove the "Sanguine Artifact". Sanguine refuses to remove it. The court wizards say they'll remove it and I hear an item being unequipped, but it's still there. I've tried waiting for weeks and it stays. What else can I do to get rid of this?

13 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

What do you mean by "you can skip it"? im im on 362 beta and i think im stuck :confused: 

ohh nvm i found scholar,

the question is how to enter saguine haven

or its over and we need to wait for update? :open_mouth:

Didn't Crassius tell you to follow to the source of all things flowing through the Dreamworld?  Of all the things in DW, what would constitute "flowing"?  It's a mini-riddle, and what seems so far away, is actually quite near...lol.   And it is there, right now.

UPDATE for Jappa (absolute spoiler for the Scholar quest/outcome)

Spoiler

Follow the river, upstream (against the current), to it's source.  A small cave (instanced) will be found, and in there, you'll find what you need to get back on track...

4 hours ago, HardRaine said:

Didn't Crassius tell you to follow to the source of all things flowing through the Dreamworld?  Of all the things in DW, what would constitute "flowing"?  It's a mini-riddle, and what seems so far away, is actually quite near...lol.   And it is there, right now.

Well i back after some time to dreamworld and some dremora churl appeared and he attacked alicia and that is, im think im just stupid lol i tried everything, flying around with tcl but i have no idea what is going on and what should i do :open_mouth: can you pm me the answer please ? i dont want to spoil it to someone else

:smile:

@ohh then i think i did something wrong i was in that cave before damn,I knew something is wrong DeepBlueFrog said: "The quest for the Truth currently stops at Sanguine asking you to choose your path" well i somehow had that at beggining lol :open_mouth: i will start over 

@Ok everything is fine i finished whole story i guess, I chose path and thats it, some people are talking about sanguine artifact? what is it? story i over but i didnt get any sanguine artifact :confused:

6 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

@Ok everything is fine i finished whole story i guess, I chose path and thats it, some people are talking about sanguine artifact? what is it? story i over but i didnt get any sanguine artifact :confused:

You don't need it anyway. It's a device that gets locked onto your body during dreamworld visits. You're supposed to be able to remove it, but I can't in my game for some reason. It seems bugged.

14 hours ago, Jesster said:

I've come to the end of the currently available quests for "The Truth" and I can't find a way to remove the "Sanguine Artifact". Sanguine refuses to remove it. The court wizards say they'll remove it and I hear an item being unequipped, but it's still there. I've tried waiting for weeks and it stays. What else can I do to get rid of this?

So I've managed to remove it through console commands. I had to remove the associated devious devices hidden item that was forcing it there. I have no idea why it wouldn't come off normally though.

58 minutes ago, Jesster said:

So I've managed to remove it through console commands. I had to remove the associated devious devices hidden item that was forcing it there. I have no idea why it wouldn't come off normally though.

Could you share how you did it?  I've tried removing it that way but it never worked, even trying to remove the hidden device. I might have been targetting the wrong thing though.