Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I have an issue being enslaved by creature masters. Even through CASS. My character would engage in sex, but after i would be back to normal. No enslavement, just regular game play. I dont have that problem with human / humanoid NPCs.  The surrender key on creatures does the same. Just sex, no enslavement. 

So I downloaded this mod and installed all the requirements but there is one FNIS waring that appears and causes everyone to T pose I am playing on Skyrim Speical edition or the SKSE64 version. I was wondering if this mod had any .bsa files or if there was a way to fix the skeleton as some of the other Sexlab mods do work with SKSE64 but they need to be converted with B.A.E I am also using NMM 

5 hours ago, Jman3000 said:

So I downloaded this mod and installed all the requirements but there is one FNIS waring that appears and causes everyone to T pose I am playing on Skyrim Speical edition or the SKSE64 version. I was wondering if this mod had any .bsa files or if there was a way to fix the skeleton as some of the other Sexlab mods do work with SKSE64 but they need to be converted with B.A.E I am also using NMM 

Hopefully maybe someone will answer this question as I am not testing or providing support for SSE with my mods at this time. 

Except for Sisterhood that someone converted for me, you can consider none of my mods have been validated to run with SSE.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Hopefully maybe someone will answer this question as I am not testing or providing support for SSE with my mods at this time. 

Except for Sisterhood that someone converted for me, you can consider none of my mods have been validated to run with SSE.

I am in the process of trying to convert some of these mods its been very messy if I come up with anything I'll get back to you on it but I did find the answer to my question no there is no BSA file to convert I also had to create an ESP for the Devious Devices Expansion for it to be updated through CK.

facing a problem in the dream world, while doing the truth quest, the girl in cage, man in cage comes out with arm binders on them, which is not working, the arm binder sometimes workes & sometime it doesn't. the dialogue doesn't refresh (using sexlab dialogue). some of my money & items are with me.any idea whats causing this?

17 hours ago, Jman3000 said:

When you downloaded the requirements did you download the SSE versions of the requirements?  Like the animation pack has a SSE version.  You can't use the oldrim version without converting it. 

Also note mods aren't converted with BAE. BSA files are unpacked using BAE.  You then use other tools to convert the files to SSE.  

I'm considering doing a conversion for this.  The only thing stopping is the devious devices mods requirements.   The not compatible list is miles long and I'll have to edit scripts to make mods work with my mods.   However, I'm not sure I want it to work with my mods.  Basically I have many kid mods and don't want them included in the sex.  Not that I care bout fake kids but it would annoy me to know end.  Odd I know considering I  don't mind murdering scores of bandit children a problem.   Though I can remove the checks  the device mods have to turn itself off if it detects child mods I'm not good enough to put in checks to make sure the kids don't get screwed. 

2 hours ago, Baron Of Hell said:

When you downloaded the requirements did you download the SSE versions of the requirements?  Like the animation pack has a SSE version.  You can't use the oldrim version without converting it. 

Also note mods aren't converted with BAE. BSA files are unpacked using BAE.  You then use other tools to convert the files to SSE.  

I'm considering doing a conversion for this.  The only thing stopping is the devious devices mods requirements.   The not compatible list is miles long and I'll have to edit scripts to make mods work with my mods.   However, I'm not sure I want it to work with my mods.  Basically I have many kid mods and don't want them included in the sex.  Not that I care bout fake kids but it would annoy me to know end.  Odd I know considering I  don't mind murdering scores of bandit children a problem.   Though I can remove the checks  the device mods have to turn itself off if it detects child mods I'm not good enough to put in checks to make sure the kids don't get screwed. 

Yes I have the SSE versions of the Requirements except for DD Expansions and the Slave Tats being that they don't really have SSE versions to them I tried Converting them but they end up doing the same T posing meaning that I did something Wrong  I was able to convert SD+ using the Creation kit but I haven't put it through Nif optimizer to see if it can fix the Nifs. 

But When I did run DD Expansions through the Nif optimizer the Nifs where optimized but the Textures always came up with a few errors such as the Dimensions needing to be 4x4 I think the same happened to slave tats when I tried it as well. 

The mods do load up on the SKYUI but it just causes a T posing problem to the game so I'm unsure if its the mod itself that needs to be updated or the Animations needed to be fixed. 

I'm not sure if the problem I'm having is with this mod.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I was enslaved by a Orc.  After some time I managed to kill him.   However, the journal entries associated with the slaver didn't clear.   I have a quest called enslaved with three entries one to pay off my slaver which I did but it didn't clear so it shows 750/500.  I have a quest to kill or escape my owner, and I have a quest to gather stuff for my owner.   All are sitting uncompleted and like I said my slaver is dead. 

Note I'm pretty new to this mod. 

7 minutes ago, Baron Of Hell said:

I'm not sure if the problem I'm having is with this mod.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I was enslaved by a Orc.  After some time I managed to kill him.   However, the journal entries associated with the slaver didn't clear.   I have a quest called enslaved with three entries one to pay off my slaver which I did but it didn't clear so it shows 750/500.  I have a quest to kill or escape my owner, and I have a quest to gather stuff for my owner.   All are sitting uncompleted and like I said my slaver is dead. 

Note I'm pretty new to this mod. 

First make sure you have the latest beta version of the mod (see my beta testing thread).

Then try the Safeword option in the menu to see if that clears up the quest.

If not, it may clear up again next time you are enslaved and escaped.

not sure why it remained in your journal but it could be due to script lag. Hard to tell without an error log.

I have a problem with Payback's a bitch quest. I was being normally enslaved and did everything I could to please my master, but suddenly, out of nowhere, this quest's completion message started to pop up undefinitely. I tried some things like playing with config and such, I also reloaded an older save, but from some time it triggered again. What should I do with it? It's pretty annoying.

8 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

First make sure you have the latest beta version of the mod (see my beta testing thread).

Then try the Safeword option in the menu to see if that clears up the quest.

If not, it may clear up again next time you are enslaved and escaped.

not sure why it remained in your journal but it could be due to script lag. Hard to tell without an error log.

I'll give those a try.  Thanks

14 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

I cant seem to get into Dreamworld. Not through the Quest,Sleeping in Front of the Altar or sleeping after enslaved. Should i just reinstall ?

-Aki

If you can't go from sleeping in front of the altar:

1- make sure you have the latest version from my beta testing thread

2- make sure you save and reload after the first initialization. 

Chances are the mod didn't initialize properly. Reinstalling it without saving and reloading after the first install will just repeat the same problem.

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you can't go from sleeping in front of the altar:

1- make sure you have the latest version from my beta testing thread

2- make sure you save and reload after the first initialization. 

Chances are the mod didn't initialize properly. Reinstalling it without saving and reloading after the first install will just repeat the same problem.

Ok i got it thanks. Now i just gotta figure out how to find out my damn fate. I looted this whole damn Bunkhouse. Mhh... #

I toggled tcl, and saw some items under the cell. I hope nothing fell all the way into nothingness.

1 hour ago, shadow866 said:

This has problaby been answered before but. Is there any way to remove the Sanguines Artifact?

I know that its fixed for next version but for now. How do you force remove it?

A console command?

Console Commands are probably not going to work as they don´t even work on regular devices. You can always try though. Maybe you´ll have luck.

On the most recent version of SD+, there's an issue with getting freed from falmer enslavement. Can't remove the chaurus collar they put on me after getting free. Master's key doesn't work, killing the falmer owner doesn't work, item removal from console & other mods doesn't work, & no blacksmith can remove the collar either. They finally fuckin me durin enslavement unlike before so I need a solution for this so I can keep enjoying that.

13 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

On the most recent version of SD+, there's an issue with getting freed from falmer enslavement. Can't remove the chaurus collar they put on me after getting free. Master's key doesn't work, killing the falmer owner doesn't work, item removal from console & other mods doesn't work, & no blacksmith can remove the collar either. They finally fuckin me durin enslavement unlike before so I need a solution for this so I can keep enjoying that.

I created a new issue for this: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/issues/803

Are you using the latest beta version from my beta testing thread?