Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Is there a way to get the previous version of this mod the 3.6.0 one?

Cause I having problems with this one, sanguine artifact is not showing up on my body and is preventing DD nip piercings from showing up to and I can't seem to get it of no matter what I try...

10 hours ago, danutu said:

Is there a way to get the previous version of this mod the 3.6.0 one?

Cause I having problems with this one, sanguine artifact is not showing up on my body and is preventing DD nip piercings from showing up to and I can't seem to get it of no matter what I try...

it's a slot mis-match problem.

artifact's mesh file use slot 52 while esp Armor and Armor Addon records use slot 51.

you need to edit them to be the same.

Artifact seem to be a set of lockable vaginal piercings. it should occupy vaginal piercing slot of DD, not nipple. if you want immersion you can set the slot to match dd vaginal piercings. (slot 57 as i can remember not sure)

edit: if you don't know xedit or nifskope, i can upload edited file tomorrow.

edit2: sorry for my careless reading and misleading info. the artifact is a male genital piercing set that is intended not to be seen on female. (since you care about dd nipple piercing, i assume you play female character). 

to make a temporary fix for dd nipple piercing showing up along with artifact, you need to edit its armor and armor addon record in esp, switch bipped slot to some unused one, 54 or 60 for example. I see you are using 3.6.0 which i already deleted, so you need to do it yourself or wait for op'sa fix. (this is still in 3.6.1 which i play with)

7 hours ago, cinemagic said:

it's a slot mis-match problem.

artifact's mesh file use slot 52 while esp Armor and Armor Addon records use slot 51.

you need to edit them to be the same.

Artifact seem to be a set of lockable vaginal piercings. it should occupy vaginal piercing slot of DD, not nipple. if you want immersion you can set the slot to match dd vaginal piercings. (slot 57 as i can remember not sure)

edit: if you don't know xedit or nifskope, i can upload edited file tomorrow.

edit2: sorry for my careless reading and misleading info. the artifact is a male genital piercing set that is intended not to be seen on female. (since you care about dd nipple piercing, i assume you play female character). 

to make a temporary fix for dd nipple piercing showing up along with artifact, you need to edit its armor and armor addon record in esp, switch bipped slot to some unused one, 54 or 60 for example. I see you are using 3.6.0 which i already deleted, so you need to do it yourself or wait for op'sa fix. (this is still in 3.6.1 which i play with)

You misunderstood, I am using the current version 3.6.1, I was asking if there is a way for me to get a previous version, one that didn't had the artifact.
Because I cant get that artifact off my caracter body, Sanguine refusez and court wizards that say they will remove it dont actualy remove it its still remains equiped.

Thow thx for the help, I did try to remove the artifact from the mod completely with TES5Edit, and it seems that I got rid of it lol, obvious, but dunno what that will cause to the mod in the long run, might break somthing dunno.
Thats way I was asking for a older verion, one that dnt had the artifact... :/

16 minutes ago, looly said:

this mod for some reason doesn't work at all in my game i tried  everythink to get it to work but i just can't get it to start in my game :( any help ? 

SD only starts once you save your game with it installed and then load that new save - have you done that?

21 hours ago, MetZwerg said:

is it really intended, that the sanguine items(the "spectral device"´s) never are removed ?

it gets annoying to be permanently wear those handcuffs unable to use weapons...

The handcuffs should come off after a set amount of time. Look under effects the timer is there along with other status effects.

As for the Artifact yeah that is permanent and can not be removed at present unless you mess around in the console or the CK. The Collar you can take off yourself but it gets reapplied once you go back to the dream world.

After a while though I have just decided to live with it and due to being a succubus as well via the PSQ mod it kind of works for my character. The artifact keeps her arousal high and the collar can get her into random sex acts which helps with satiation which keeps her alive. 

hmm that is my problem...

with the artifact i can live, but the collar stays on too like forever now, not a really big thing but i can´t take it off and i really tried...

at first the cuffs, like the gag, got off, but after the visit to the sanguine shrine in the honnigbrew meadery only the gag vanishes, but the handcuffs stay....

just as the collar, and can´t be taken off....

edit:

could that be an effect oft the SD-quest "The Truth" ?

2 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

As for the Artifact yeah that is permanent and can not be removed at present unless you mess around in the console or the CK. The Collar you can take off yourself but it gets reapplied once you go back to the dream world.

Well thanks for the info, guessed as much, as long as it doesn't break the game that I completely removed it from the mod I'm fine I guess.

5 hours ago, looly said:

this mod for some reason doesn't work at all in my game i tried  everythink to get it to work but i just can't get it to start in my game :( any help ? 

Does the MCM menu show up? If it doesn't it's clear you didn't instal it properly. If it does thou try pointing at a npc and press the "/" key, that will pop up a menu from the mod that lets you surender to the npc try that to see if it works... if not, dunno lol try reinstalling everything back up :P

27 minutes ago, MetZwerg said:

hmm that is my problem...

with the artifact i can live, but the collar stays on too like forever now, not a really big thing but i can´t take it off and i really tried...

at first the cuffs, like the gag, got off, but after the visit to the sanguine shrine in the honnigbrew meadery only the gag vanishes, but the handcuffs stay....

just as the collar, and can´t be taken off....

edit:

could that be an effect oft the SD-quest "The Truth" ?

I either ask Sanguine to remove the collar which he does for me after some sex. Or I pick lock it off. Problem is it will be replaced when you get called back to the dream world.

Was wondering tonight if it was possible after pledging to Sanguine if the mod author could put a stop in the equipping of the collar to the player which I think would make sense. But if the player lied to Sanguine then the collar stays.

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I either ask Sanguine to remove the collar which he does for me after some sex. Or I pick lock it off. Problem is it will be replaced when you get called back to the dream world.

Was wondering tonight if it was possible after pledging to Sanguine if the mod author could put a stop in the equipping of the collar to the player which I think would make sense. But if the player lied to Sanguine then the collar stays. 

i never had that text option....   

edit:

gss......

i  really picked the lock on the collar...

the last time i tried about 20 times that failed and assumed it impossible to pick, due to it´s spectral state.....

16 hours ago, MetZwerg said:

i never had that text option....   

edit:

gss......

i  really picked the lock on the collar...

the last time i tried about 20 times that failed and assumed it impossible to pick, due to it´s spectral state.....

When you talk to Sanguine you should get the chat option to "ask to remove an item." It then goes into another option with 3 choices. "Remove Chains," "Remove Collar", "Remove enchanted chains".

12 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Any progress on update? if im not mistaken update was almost ready 2 weeks ago :O

It was... and I am still testing when I can... but offline work and travels took away most of my modding time lately.

I am hoping to resume modding in July for now.

So... I got a bit impatient and decided to look through the cages stuff in the beta version. It looks like the root of the problem is nonsensical conditions for the cage aliases.

To summarise, this is how they currently look in pseudocode:

_SD_enslavement / _SDRA_cage
IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_SDRA_master) AND
( GetIsID(MetalCageDoor01) OR IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_SDRA_master) ) AND
( GetIsID(MetalCageDoor01NoName) OR IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_SDRA_master) ) AND
( GetIsID(MetalCageLongDouble01) OR IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_SDRA_master) ) AND
GetIsID(MetalCageLongGate01)

_SD_dream_destnations / _sd_cageRef
IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_sd_dream_dest_inn) AND
( GetIsID(MetalCageDoor01) OR IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_sd_dream_dest_inn) ) AND
( GetIsID(MetalCageDoor01NoName) OR IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_sd_dream_dest_inn) ) AND
( GetIsID(MetalCageLongDouble01) OR IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_sd_dream_dest_inn) ) AND
GetIsID(MetalCageLongGate01)

Problem 1: This is probably what broke the cages in the first place. The dream destinations quest is looking for cages in the same place as an inn instead of the master, which essentially means cages outside of cities will never work. The destinations quest doesn't contain an alias for the master, so I'm guessing when this alias was copied over from the main quest the master got replaced by whatever random alias just happened to be there.

Problem 2: OR always takes precedence over AND, but the above was written with the opposite assumption. I'm guessing this was an attempt to fix the cages after the above broke them, but without realising what the underlying problem was. Instead this just breaks everything except MetalCageLongGate01.

The simplest fix is to remove everything from both of the above cage aliases except for the four cage door checks, making sure they're set up as OR.

The master location condition in the main quest can be kept (i.e. put just one at the beginning as an AND), but I'm not sure if it's actually needed since the alias is already limited to the loaded area.

I've attached a patch for use with the beta release (untested with 3.61 so may or may not work). Tested cages in three different caves and successfully triggered the event for all of them.

Note: The cage is updated at midnight but for some reason the event doesn't trigger until 1am. Ideally the event should also trigger at midnight so the owner puts you in there BEFORE going to bed.

SD Cage Patch.esp

Thanks for the detective work.. I will look into merging the changes.

The cage scene was originally triggered at midnight, but during my tests, I found that the master usually goes to sleep and wakes up as the scene is running, which marks you as 'escaped' before you can do anything. Triggering the scene at 1am while the master is asleep actually reduced that issue. I will look into that again as well.

I never experienced the sleeping conflict myself in older versions, but looking at the code I think see a hypothetical way for it to happen. I might test it later.

I think if the cage reset and cage scene are set to run at the exact same time of day, the cage reset could be occuring in the middle of the cage scene instead of before it, resulting in abnormal behavior.

Example:

1. The master cage AI package runs at midnight. There is no cage assigned so the master is told to go to "None". Having nothing to do he goes to bed as normal.

2. The _sdras_slave script runs its daily update a few seconds after the cage AI package. It finds and assigns a cage.

3. The remainder of the cage scene runs as normal on this newly assigned cage, while the master continues to do nothing until the "escape" is triggered.

If this is the cause, I think the most stable solution would be to run the cage reset at the start of the master cage AI package and nowhere else. This ensures it only runs when needed and is never changed half way through the scene.

Or for a more interesting solution, remove the time based activation of the cage package. Instead the cage reset function assigns a release time or a length of time to be caged for, with the AI package checking for that instead. This ensures the cage scene always runs after the cage is updated, and as a bonus would let you start the cage scene at any time of day for any duration by simply calling the reset cage function, essentially allowing it to be used in more ways than just a nightly thing.

On 6/12/2018 at 9:50 PM, Bane Master said:

SD only starts once you save your game with it installed and then load that new save - have you done that?

how do i installed it ? i can see the mod in MCM menu but it just won't work in the game ? 

On 6/13/2018 at 3:00 AM, danutu said:

Well thanks for the info, guessed as much, as long as it doesn't break the game that I completely removed it from the mod I'm fine I guess.

Does the MCM menu show up? If it doesn't it's clear you didn't instal it properly. If it does thou try pointing at a npc and press the "/" key, that will pop up a menu from the mod that lets you surender to the npc try that to see if it works... if not, dunno lol try deleting everything back up :P

yes i can see the mod in  MCM menu but it just won't work in the game and nothing happen when i press ''/'' key should i try deleting the mod and the mod REQUIREMENTS ? 

1 hour ago, looly said:

yes i can see the mod in  MCM menu but it just won't work in the game and nothing happen when i press ''/'' key should i try deleting the mod and the mod REQUIREMENTS ? 

sry my bad its not the "/" key its the "\" key by default... you also should try to see for yourself in the SD+ MCM menu on the controls tab what the surrender key is set to...

the menu should pop up, IF IT DOES then you might not have SD+ registered in Death Alternative as a outcome.

still try and see if all the required mods are properly installed and activated (in load order and in MCM menu for those that need it),

sorry I can't give you better advice than this ?