Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

2 hours ago, tualmaril said:

What if I enter the dreamworld  via the secret shrine. And second question how do I leave afte serving mead cos I just stand there and dont get a dialogue to leave.

Tell Sanguine you wish to leave after serving his drink. Or if that doesn't work pull the chain on the stone column.

On 6/27/2018 at 6:22 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

You should be able to change your dominance/submission by answering 'submit' every time the pop up shows up.

The values are set internally first using storageUtil, which in turn, updates the global variable you tried to set. That's why it was erased automatically.

Check your requirements... that could be old versions of Devious Assets, Integrations and Expansions. Could be also an issue with custom races... are you using a custom race for your character?

Also, some items don't display well for beast races.

I checked the requirements, and tried again, but the bug is still occurs.

facing some problems with in game (in MCM) uninstallation. I thought of temporarily uninstalling it, as i don't it right now. After uninstalling it from MCM menu, it said to wait for a while outside the MCM menu & so i did, a message came saying its starting the uninstallation. But after some time the game just froze (maybe it's because of my poor ram) & i had to force stop the game. Now when i go to MCM SD menu, the main options shows up but no sub option shows up, even "The Truth" quest vanished from the quest (which i actually wanted). What should i do?

1 hour ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

facing some problems with in game (in MCM) uninstallation. I thought of temporarily uninstalling it, as i don't it right now. After uninstalling it from MCM menu, it said to wait for a while outside the MCM menu & so i did, a message came saying its starting the uninstallation. But after some time the game just froze (maybe it's because of my poor ram) & i had to force stop the game. Now when i go to MCM SD menu, the main options shows up but no sub option shows up, even "The Truth" quest vanished from the quest (which i actually wanted). What should i do?

I am afraid your only option is to either start a new game or revert to a game before you tried to uninstall.

If you want to keep the mod dormant, I suggest you set all chances of enslavement and other settings to 0, and turn off the quests in Death Alternative until you are ready to use it.

I think I got pretty far but I ran into a dead end with my progression. I will put it in the a spoiler so read at your own risk.

I am up to the part where I need to find out the truth from a scholar. I went to every major city and talked to all the court wizards and scholar like people I could find and asked about the truth. So far only Whiterun, Riften and Markarth had people I can ask the question to and they all said their own thing. I went back to the dreamworld a few times and talked to the man in the cage and his dialog does not change unfortunately. He gives the same clue. I just read about 20 pages back and people state that he is the scholar but I cannot get the quest event to trigger. (I found the cave and got the pages about Sanguine's story and Alica but nothing will trigger.) Any suggestions?

4 hours ago, Molevalence said:

I think I got pretty far but I ran into a dead end with my progression. I will put it in the a spoiler so read at your own risk.

Hide contents

I am up to the part where I need to find out the truth from a scholar. I went to every major city and talked to all the court wizards and scholar like people I could find and asked about the truth. So far only Whiterun, Riften and Markarth had people I can ask the question to and they all said their own thing. I went back to the dreamworld a few times and talked to the man in the cage and his dialog does not change unfortunately. He gives the same clue. I just read about 20 pages back and people state that he is the scholar but I cannot get the quest event to trigger. (I found the cave and got the pages about Sanguine's story and Alica but nothing will trigger.) Any suggestions?

One suggestion - Shcolars tend to have.. books :)

Any progress on update? Cant wait to see more stuff in such a great mod, if you are open for new ideas then i have one since sometimes player can get enslaved in "empty" areas its kinda hard to finish sd quest and since there is no enough items around thats mean no free hours so like i said its almost impossible to finish quest.

So maybe add deal system to earn some free hours like offer master to tie player for free day or something like that. 

8 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

One suggestion - Shcolars tend to have.. books :)

As soon as you said that my mind went blank for a moment. Had a huge realization, reflected on all the time I spent running to EVERY major city and one word came to mind:

Derp... ?

44 minutes ago, Molevalence said:

As soon as you said that my mind went blank for a moment. Had a huge realization, reflected on all the time I spent running to EVERY major city and one word came to mind:

Derp... ?

But think of the adventures you had going to those places :)

Interesting issue; been working through the The Truth, finished with the rose... and now I have a carbon copy clone of my character as a follower.... except I can't talk to it, no menus, and I can only hold E and tell them to move somewhere. We're not in the dreamworld anymore so is this a thing? How do I sent them back to Dreamworld or get them to start following again?

48 minutes ago, Snowcat said:

Interesting issue; been working through the The Truth, finished with the rose... and now I have a carbon copy clone of my character as a follower.... except I can't talk to it, no menus, and I can only hold E and tell them to move somewhere. We're not in the dreamworld anymore so is this a thing? How do I sent them back to Dreamworld or get them to start following again?

That's odd. 

The clone is not supposed to follow. 

What kind of follower mod do you have in your list?

I have EFF and I never had the clones follow my character.

18 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's odd. 

The clone is not supposed to follow. 

What kind of follower mod do you have in your list?

I have EFF and I never had the clones follow my character.

Lets see... 

Puppet Master

The Manipulator 6.3

TDF Aggressive Prostitution

I think those are the only three that I've gotten for followers specifically. I just used Puppet Master to bring them to the Sanguine shrine and just left them there. If I go into the Dreamworld, the clone is happily over by Cassius. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, I've just started using SD+ for a very specific and odd playthrough I have planned out, and I figured I should mention some suggestions I've had, along with a few issues.

I'll start with a minor issue, which seems to be similar to a few other reported ones I've seen. Whenever there is a random punishment (from talking too much or the like) and the armbinders are selected, it gives the equipByString Armbinder failed message. I have the most recent versions of everything, and the armbinders work in other scenarios, just not that one. (They work as punishment after punching the owner in the face, or when getting newly enslaved)

The second problem I've having, is that the owner seems to always know (and run towards) the player location, even when I'm very far away in another cell and sneaking. This has made escape by running impossible via normal methods, and I've had to resort to Defeat's knockdowns to achieve the same effect. In all occasions, I attempted to run after removing the collar (struggling or cutting usually). It's worth mentioning that there is a reason I'm leaving the previous human owners alive, which may have something to do with Corpse Preparation.

Next are two suggestions, which I think could help immersion and gameplay quite a bit.

First is that the owner should reequip, and punish, players who remove their collar. Currently they don't seem to notice anything, which is a tad silly. It could work in much the same way as how the owners will often tear off the players clothes when they aren't allowed to wear them.

My next suggestion is probably much harder, but would help customization a lot (also kind of a two parter). This would be the ability to customize the 'Limited Item Removal,' while also expanding it. Players could get the ability to set items as contraband, and what levels of trust they are allowed at. The owner would also sometimes check the player and remove contraband when found (also punish them). The contraband controls could be pretty simple and just split into categories like weapons, armor, expensive items, lockpicks, food and etc, along with what level of trust that item is allowed at. On enslavement, all contraband items would removed, instead of the current 'all or none'

This would allow people to make the mod work a lot better for them, such as if they have some mod items they don't want to lose.
For me it's currently the Research Journal, but perhaps a player might set it up so they can keep food and drink if they're using a survival mod, or a washcloth from the Bathing mod.

55 minutes ago, AtrumChalybs said:

So, I've just started using SD+ for a very specific and odd playthrough I have planned out, and I figured I should mention some suggestions I've had, along with a few issues.

I'll start with a minor issue, which seems to be similar to a few other reported ones I've seen. Whenever there is a random punishment (from talking too much or the like) and the armbinders are selected, it gives the equipByString Armbinder failed message. I have the most recent versions of everything, and the armbinders work in other scenarios, just not that one. (They work as punishment after punching the owner in the face, or when getting newly enslaved)

The second problem I've having, is that the owner seems to always know (and run towards) the player location, even when I'm very far away in another cell and sneaking. This has made escape by running impossible via normal methods, and I've had to resort to Defeat's knockdowns to achieve the same effect. In all occasions, I attempted to run after removing the collar (struggling or cutting usually). It's worth mentioning that there is a reason I'm leaving the previous human owners alive, which may have something to do with Corpse Preparation.

Next are two suggestions, which I think could help immersion and gameplay quite a bit.

First is that the owner should reequip, and punish, players who remove their collar. Currently they don't seem to notice anything, which is a tad silly. It could work in much the same way as how the owners will often tear off the players clothes when they aren't allowed to wear them.

My next suggestion is probably much harder, but would help customization a lot (also kind of a two parter). This would be the ability to customize the 'Limited Item Removal,' while also expanding it. Players could get the ability to set items as contraband, and what levels of trust they are allowed at. The owner would also sometimes check the player and remove contraband when found (also punish them). The contraband controls could be pretty simple and just split into categories like weapons, armor, expensive items, lockpicks, food and etc, along with what level of trust that item is allowed at. On enslavement, all contraband items would removed, instead of the current 'all or none'

This would allow people to make the mod work a lot better for them, such as if they have some mod items they don't want to lose.
For me it's currently the Research Journal, but perhaps a player might set it up so they can keep food and drink if they're using a survival mod, or a washcloth from the Bathing mod.

For your issues, make sure you have both the latest copy from my beta testing thread and the latest version of DDa, DDi and DDx. 

The collar suggestion is useful, thanks. I always assumed the collars would be impossible to remove but I can add that check and action from the owner.

For the limited removal, that would be too much work for me at this time. I had to stop modding for a few months because of work and I should now focus on fixing issues and completing quests, not add new features unfortunately.

33 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

For your issues, make sure you have both the latest copy from my beta testing thread and the latest version of DDa, DDi and DDx. 

The collar suggestion is useful, thanks. I always assumed the collars would be impossible to remove but I can add that check and action from the owner.

For the limited removal, that would be too much work for me at this time. I had to stop modding for a few months because of work and I should now focus on fixing issues and completing quests, not add new features unfortunately.

I have the most recent DDa/i/x, but I must have missed the beta testing thread. Turns out I'm on 361 instead of 362. I'll probably upgrade and make some changes while starting a new game. I had some issues due to installing new mods and etc, so my current one is having some issues...
(BTW, the gimmick I'm using SD+ for is that she is unwittingly psychologically dependent on being enslaved, but also quite insane. So she'll return to kill former masters to have them 'own' and 'guide' her as undead)

Glad to hear the collar part was useful at least.

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Is the collar set up as a DD item? If it is, you could just set all its custom escape chance properties (LockPickEscapeChance, BaseEscapeChance, CutDeviceEscapeChance) to 0 to make it inescapable by the player without having the proper key. To make it inescapable even *with* having the right key, you can set LockAccessDifficulty to 100 -- then the only way out is by scripted removal.

Another option could be to use the LockShield mechanism: apply a LockShieldTimerMin/Max that's equal the min. enslavement time as set in your mod's MCM. Now the player won't be able to use the key until the min. enslavement time is up (though struggling might still be possible, so these three properties should still be set to 0).

There's an odd bug, not sure if it is random occurrence. If you get enslaved again with the 3 option dialogues (Submit - Enslave, Submit - Sex, Resist, Cancel), if you managed to get good deposition, complete the gold payout, number of days spent and the high slave value count which happens if you keep giving your owner a lot of good stuff, the values for master need gold, food, sex, punishment will not change at all, thus, the player will get 'Can I go now?' option, however, the owner will refused to let you go, because 'more work need to be done'.

2 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

I'm having blue texture on Sanguine Debauchery  Plus

I had to break up the mod into two files - the main (SD+Version number) zip file for the scripts and esp, and SD Resources for meshes and textures. You need to install both.

17 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I had to break up the mod into two files - the main (SD+Version number) zip file for the scripts and esp, and SD Resources for meshes and textures. You need to install both.

Heck, I have trouble uploading 20mb, which is why I split CCAS into two files. I can't even imagine trying to upload 90mb...

3 minutes ago, JustMe469 said:

I've been searching this forum but can't find any mention of how to read the "Note to Myself" that's found in this mod, in the hidden room of dreamworld.

It's an inside joke and not part of any quest. More of a hidden credits/signature thing.

You can try to decode it using this alphabet - http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Daedric_Alphabet

or view the internal object in the CK editor where the text appears in clear.