Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

On 6/14/2018 at 9:30 PM, defcab said:

So... I got a bit impatient and decided to look through the cages stuff in the beta version. It looks like the root of the problem is nonsensical conditions for the cage aliases.

To summarise, this is how they currently look in pseudocode:

_SD_enslavement / _SDRA_cage
IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_SDRA_master) AND
( GetIsID(MetalCageDoor01) OR IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_SDRA_master) ) AND
( GetIsID(MetalCageDoor01NoName) OR IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_SDRA_master) ) AND
( GetIsID(MetalCageLongDouble01) OR IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_SDRA_master) ) AND
GetIsID(MetalCageLongGate01)

_SD_dream_destnations / _sd_cageRef
IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_sd_dream_dest_inn) AND
( GetIsID(MetalCageDoor01) OR IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_sd_dream_dest_inn) ) AND
( GetIsID(MetalCageDoor01NoName) OR IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_sd_dream_dest_inn) ) AND
( GetIsID(MetalCageLongDouble01) OR IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_sd_dream_dest_inn) ) AND
GetIsID(MetalCageLongGate01)

Problem 1: This is probably what broke the cages in the first place. The dream destinations quest is looking for cages in the same place as an inn instead of the master, which essentially means cages outside of cities will never work. The destinations quest doesn't contain an alias for the master, so I'm guessing when this alias was copied over from the main quest the master got replaced by whatever random alias just happened to be there.

Problem 2: OR always takes precedence over AND, but the above was written with the opposite assumption. I'm guessing this was an attempt to fix the cages after the above broke them, but without realising what the underlying problem was. Instead this just breaks everything except MetalCageLongGate01.

The simplest fix is to remove everything from both of the above cage aliases except for the four cage door checks, making sure they're set up as OR.

The master location condition in the main quest can be kept (i.e. put just one at the beginning as an AND), but I'm not sure if it's actually needed since the alias is already limited to the loaded area.

I've attached a patch for use with the beta release (untested with 3.61 so may or may not work). Tested cages in three different caves and successfully triggered the event for all of them.

Note: The cage is updated at midnight but for some reason the event doesn't trigger until 1am. Ideally the event should also trigger at midnight so the owner puts you in there BEFORE going to bed.

SD Cage Patch.esp

Cages works fine but there is another bug and im pretty sure is caused by your patch because without it everything works fine(expect cages ofc).

So with your patch days are not updating i can wait 24-48 hours and its still 0/5 also there is no window that always pop up after 12 am also quests are not updating i need to finish them successfully or they will stay active for ever.

I've had the same problem since the February update. I get stuck in an endless loop of "Your owner binds your hands". Bindings never get added to my inventory, and the kneeling animation never triggers. Collars get added fine. I've tried with Zap v7 and v8, and I've tried both with the beta update, with no luck. Any ideas, or should I just wait for a new update?

Ugh, just like how Maria Eden's slave auction wouldn't work right unless on a new game, falmer sex during enslavement wouldn't work unless on a new game as well. Updating SD+ without a new game worked fine tho (i occasionally get a message about incorrect devious devices install but I assume its cuz its calling for a device from DDi 4.0 which am still not using since not every devious mod I have is updated for it)

On 6/13/2018 at 9:05 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

It was... and I am still testing when I can... but offline work and travels took away most of my modding time lately.

I am hoping to resume modding in July for now.

Life should always come first , a chance to cool down and refresh thanks for your hard work.

19 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you get enslaved, yes. It does.

You can find them in a rock chest next to Sanguine throne.

its not that. When you install  it with the requirements. Certain Items that you equip your character is equip but you don't see it. for example when you load the game. you see certain items you equip your character with right? seconds later it disappears from your character.  its still equip but you can't see it

7 hours ago, RaHelios said:

its not that. When you install  it with the requirements. Certain Items that you equip your character is equip but you don't see it. for example when you load the game. you see certain items you equip your character with right? seconds later it disappears from your character.  its still equip but you can't see it

That s a bug then.. maybe a conflict with another mod or a missing requirement.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That s a bug then.. maybe a conflict with another mod or a missing requirement.

naw bro.  You have to download three devious mods. I am not sure if this mod is causing it or the requirement mods of those 3 devious devices mod but one of those mods is making certain outfit pieces dispear. its still equip but you can't see it. download this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63136 AND See what happens. so You can understand what I am talking about. If it not your then its the reuqirement mods. that is doing that. If you disable it. game won't work.

6 minutes ago, RaHelios said:

So its not your mod. its that damn Requirement devious devices mod MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shit hasn't been updated!!!!

Did you report it to the Devious Device beta testing thread?

Maybe there is a solution to the issue until they fix it.

On 6/19/2018 at 10:26 AM, Jappa123 said:

Cages works fine but there is another bug and im pretty sure is caused by your patch because without it everything works fine(expect cages ofc).

So with your patch days are not updating i can wait 24-48 hours and its still 0/5 also there is no window that always pop up after 12 am also quests are not updating i need to finish them successfully or they will stay active for ever.

I think I found a possible cause in one of the quests scripts. I'll try to get it to compile so I can test it later, but in case I don't for whatever reason here's what I think the problem is:

_sdras_slave.psc > State caged

If ( Self.GetOwningQuest() ) && ( _SDGVP_state_caged.GetValueInt() == 1)
  RegisterForSingleUpdate( fRFSU )
EndIf

Setting that variable to 0 is used to detect when to exit the caged state. The check here prevents the script from registering an update for the new state that it goes to. This means any time you are considered as leaving a cage, the entire script stops functioning. Truncating the first line from && onwards should fix it.

It wasn't happening before because the cage alias bug prevents the caged state from even triggering in the first place.

Hi DeepBlueFrog,

My PC got stucked in "mostly defiant(0)" state no matter how hard she selected "submit" option during enslavement.

I tried using setpqv _sd_enslaved playerDominance(sth like that) -10 but it goes back to 0 immediately after I close the console.

Is there any way to fix it? A console command would be fine. My PC really should learn to plea.

Thank you very much for the fantastic mod!

8 hours ago, NightWitch234 said:

greetings everyone, I have a question.

When I enslaved by someone through SD+, the master didn't attach any collars or restraints on me.

is this normal or bug?

I think its a random thing. Sometimes I get collared and cuffed and sometimes they don't. I got a feeling it depends on the morality of the npc's. I even had a vampire enslave me and let me wear armour and weapons. Was fun till the Dawguard patrol entered the dungeon where we were and killed all the vampires to "free me."

Good news I fixed the issue with my game freezing when I get enslaved! turns out I just needed to update DFW and It's been working perfectly ever since, great mod btw :D but I have bad news though I recently updated Deviously Enslaved Continued and the freezing has started again, has anyone else had this issue, what can I do to fix this?

On 6/26/2018 at 9:10 AM, wwweneihu said:

Hi DeepBlueFrog,

My PC got stucked in "mostly defiant(0)" state no matter how hard she selected "submit" option during enslavement.

I tried using setpqv _sd_enslaved playerDominance(sth like that) -10 but it goes back to 0 immediately after I close the console.

Is there any way to fix it? A console command would be fine. My PC really should learn to plea.

Thank you very much for the fantastic mod!

You should be able to change your dominance/submission by answering 'submit' every time the pop up shows up.

The values are set internally first using storageUtil, which in turn, updates the global variable you tried to set. That's why it was erased automatically.

On 6/26/2018 at 11:20 AM, NightWitch234 said:

greetings everyone, I have a question.

When I enslaved by someone through SD+, the master didn't attach any collars or restraints on me.

is this normal or bug?

Check your requirements... that could be old versions of Devious Assets, Integrations and Expansions. Could be also an issue with custom races... are you using a custom race for your character?

Also, some items don't display well for beast races.

13 minutes ago, bridgitte01 said:

I am fairly new to this site and I can't seem to see a link etc. for the download file - is there a catch to this? Please help

Top of the first post, the big green Button.

PS: Dont forget to download all requirements too

On 6/27/2018 at 5:22 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

You should be able to change your dominance/submission by answering 'submit' every time the pop up shows up.

The values are set internally first using storageUtil, which in turn, updates the global variable you tried to set. That's why it was erased automatically.

Check your requirements... that could be old versions of Devious Assets, Integrations and Expansions. Could be also an issue with custom races... are you using a custom race for your character?

Also, some items don't display well for beast races.

I think I have encountered a bug cauz my PC was always selecting "submit" whenever the dialog pop-out.

She has been enslaved from slave level 1 to level 6, twice, and still "mostly defiant(0)".

Since I am playing with a shit load of mod running, having a bug is no big deal.

But it really annoys me that my pc can still only insult her master after all the terrible things happened to her.

So I am looking for a way to set the dominance value to -10. Is it possible? Like by setting the variable in storageUtil by force?

Thanks for the reply.

I am sorry if this is already answerd, but i wont read trough 621 sides of text.
My game crashes when SD starts, always at the point where i get equipped whit the collars and shakles and stuff.
Weirdly enough the Sanguine Start works, all the others do not.
And every time i talk whit meeko it trigers the (tries to overpower you) message.