guffel . let me apologize in advance for my saying if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen description(s) in your update(s), something like what is new in the updates, ans/or what fixes did you make. If you haven't put any, I think that it might be good to see the changes you did, but if you did, please, help me to find them.

I haven´t made any updates yet. Why do think so? Oh.. Did you get a notification? I Updated the "File" only to edit the op, ´cause so the support thread is also edited automatically maybe that was it?

I believe it sends an update anytime you change the file or edit the OP of the downloads section thread. Not sure if it is the same with the tech support thread but as soon as you change the download section it seems to change the first post or OP of the tech support page as well. :dodgy:

I have the same situation and in the future I was going to use the download section as a generic posting and decription and keep all beta or other work and discriptions on the Second post of the tech support thread where it won't auto notify the people following the thread. Only change the Main download when a fresh new stable version or final version of the work is ready.

May I suggest you have different settings for chance when in

a ) dungeons

b ) wilderness

c ) cities

d ) owned bed (or similar)

You could set some to 0%, so it never happens, and can customize the level of safety civilization offers to your heart's content. Or lack of, as the case may well be :)

May I suggest you have different settings for chance when in

a ) dungeons

b ) wilderness

c ) cities

d ) owned bed (or similar)

You could set some to 0%, so it never happens, and can customize the level of safety civilization offers to your heart's content. Or lack of, as the case may well be :)

Actually that is my plan for the next update and all chances changeable in the mcm. But it's not final.

Hi, thanks for the mod.

I've just been grabbed from behind ..from my horse. And the creatures section was disabled.

I´m curious, did the animation work? ;)

I checked it and actually I didn´t exclude player horses, which are handled diffrent than normal horses, but the problem won´t be there after the update.

Hi, thanks for the mod.

I've just been grabbed from behind ..from my horse. And the creatures section was disabled.

I´m curious, did the animation work? ;)

I checked it and actually I didn´t exclude player horses, which are handled diffrent than normal horses, but the problem won´t be there after the update.

Of course it worked .. 3 times.

In Soviet Russia horses ride you.

(perhaps you're familiar with that jokes)

@Guffel

It's such an excited mod for me. Well, basically, I like the idea of random rapist in the wild during sleeping but I have greater interesting on the kidnap function. Since I were using the Sleeping Danger Mod from nexus before but it is too buggy and a lot of CTDs to my Skyrim so I have to quit it. And this Dangerous Nights is exactly what i am waiting for.

Thanks for the good idea and good work for the mod. I will follow this mod and will test the mod out later.

Just a thought while I am testing changes to SD+.

Does Dangerous Night have built in checks to prevent a rape to kick in if the PC is already busy on wake up?

I am trying to add them on SD side to prevent interferences but it would be a good thing to add them on Dangerous Nights side as well.

Take a look at the ValidateActor method in SexLab if you need to know how.

(apologies in advance if DN already uses ValidateActor... I don't have access to my gaming machine today).

Just a thought while I am testing changes to SD+.

Does Dangerous Night have built in checks to prevent a rape to kick in if the PC is already busy on wake up?

I am trying to add them on SD side to prevent interferences but it would be a good thing to add them on Dangerous Nights side as well.

Take a look at the ValidateActor method in SexLab if you need to know how.

(apologies in advance if DN already uses ValidateActor... I don't have access to my gaming machine today).

I've had a bug with Interesting NPCs & Dangerous Nights, and with the Dragonborn DLC & Dangerous Nights, when the character was meant to wake up and be moved to another location, but instead ended up getting raped. The above might fix that. 

unable to see dangerous nights in mcm menu, was having this issue before with estrus chaurus and they found the 2 quests to stop and start on that in order for it to show up, what quest would I stop and start with this mod to try getting it to work?

I'm still having this issue as well...hoping that a future update will fix it for us :)

Future Plans:

• a way to be sure that there is always a rapist
  • interrupting the sleep
  • some bandits that kidnap the player
  • thieves that rob the players inventory while sleeping
  • a chance for things being robed out of the players house

I am going to give this mod a try and see what I think. I like the idea behind it though. For now until I try it I will only comment on your future plans.

1) At the times where no other valid target is around. Perhaps cause it to spawn a thief, like the random ones that can spawn at certain points along roads. Spawn one assuming of course the check chance happens. It would make sense if a thief spotted you and seen you was well armed. They might follow you quietly waiting for their chance to strike

2) Very cool, especially for those of us that like to use basic needs and the character needs sleep.

3) Very cool idea, though honestly you might want to turn this one into a add on mod. I would get this mod going first and once all the bugs are worked out, work on add on mods. Since to make it play well and give the player a chance to escape after awhile etc it would have to be pretty involved. Since not everyone might want that and it would bloat this mod up some, I think a add on mod would work best. This one could have the trigger to start the other mod basically.

4) I would put this one up with the first one, spawn the thief if no other valid targets are around. I would have settings though so they ravish the PC and then steal from them. But have it with switches to turn on and off, so people can choose what they have stolen. Most base setting would just being assaulted and having gold taken, highest setting would be the thief steals all their loot they can carry, ravishes the character and leaves them tied up. Like what submit currently does on hardcore forcing you to go find a NPC to untie you. I would make sure the thief stayed spawned though so people could go track them down to get their stuff back. This is another one that might work best as being part of a add on mod.

5) This one could be tricky because of the items you might store there. Again I think it would work best as a add on mod and perhaps trigger a quest to let you have a chance to hunt down the thief and get your stuff back or at least find out what fence they sold your stuff to so you can buy it back.

All and all neat idea for a mod and just offering my opinions and suggestions.

unable to see dangerous nights in mcm menu, was having this issue before with estrus chaurus and they found the 2 quests to stop and start on that in order for it to show up, what quest would I stop and start with this mod to try getting it to work?

I'm still having this issue as well...hoping that a future update will fix it for us :)

its not specific to this mod, mcm does this when it has alot of mods connected to it. Stopping the mcm menu quest for the mod and starting it fixes it and I just want to kno what the name of the mcm menu's quest is for this mod

I've just a little suggestion: could it be made so that followers can wake up being raped alongside/instead of the player?  Say you rest in a dungeon with a female follower and you're interrupted, and when the interruption happens there's two enemies, one that rapes the player and one that rapes the follower?

stopquest 02000d64 then startquest 02000d64 then setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 fixes it