Hmmmm , downloaded 1.2 and the first thing that happened was CTD... in fact it wouldn't let me play any saved game that I used 1.1 on, it loaded all fine and dandy up till it should have started the game... then crashed (still does). after I got a game running, it operated very well up to the point when the scene orgasms, my pc ragdolls before it ends (then continues on with the deed for a few seconds) and after it ends. Brittney still gets splinters in her ass from the mannequins, but this time not at the Tower (like earlier) but in Breezehome lol... Lydia liked the show so much that she was masturbating in her favorite chair !!! lol that only happened once, but it was cool. Now that I have it up and running, I have to save 2 or 3 times (new saves) before I quit the game because the first save ALWAYS crashes... sometimes the second... so far not the third, doesn't matter how I load the game (continue or manually) or which one I use first (in order or skipping around)... don't know whats causing this and its never happened before but I did try to uninstall a few of my script heavy mods just to see if that would work... nope... same result. Any ideas?  and no, my rig is not weak, its on steroids, :D  

Just downloaded and tried after making a clean save and seems to work fine, could you remove the use bed prompt before the scene starts so it either always used bed or always doesnt (would make more sense to use the bed from a RP perspective as your in the bed already)

Just downloaded and tried after making a clean save and seems to work fine, could you remove the use bed prompt before the scene starts so it either always used bed or always doesnt (would make more sense to use the bed from a RP perspective as your in the bed already)

That would be a bad idea because there are many in-game situations where letting SexLab choose a nearby bed and force the action to take place there can cause bugs, such as your player getting stuck in places they aren't meant to be. An example is, say, in the Underground Bath mod, there is a "hidden" room adjacent to the main bedroom, and clicking "use bed" during a SexLab animation start tends to put the player in that room rather than the bed right in front of them. Unfortunately, that room has no doors and no way in or out, but the player and partner(s) still get warped there.

Another is the Master's bed in Devious Devices shop is a large poster bed with frame which turns into a trap because the player can't jump out of the frame.

In both these cases, the only solution is using TCL from the console to "escape".

There are many other such situations.

That would be a bad idea because there are many in-game situations where letting SexLab choose a nearby bed and force the action to take place there can cause bugs, such as your player getting stuck in places they aren't meant to be. An example is, say, in the Underground Bath mod, there is a "hidden" room adjacent to the main bedroom, and clicking "use bed" during a SexLab animation start tends to put the player in that room rather than the bed right in front of them. Unfortunately, that room has no doors and no way in or out, but the player and partner(s) still get warped there.

Another is the Master's bed in Devious Devices shop is a large poster bed with frame which turns into a trap because the player can't jump out of the frame.

In both these cases, the only solution is using TCL from the console to "escape".

There are many other such situations.

@pinky6225

kurikinton is right. Forcing the animation on a bed can lead to a lot problems. If you want it like this you can still set the the sexlab bed setting to "always".

I had a suggestion for this mod. After trying to new version and seeing you can limit it to hostiles only, is it possible to also create an option where non-hostiles wear a mask or some other form of disguise? From an RP perspective if my mage college female PC is raped at night by one of the instructors, at this point they just never speak of it again in any way... but if the assailant wears a mask during the assault, the PC wouldn't be able to be sure who they were. Just a thought. Great mod! Love the after affect. Wish more mods would incorporate something like that.

anybody else have better vampires installed along with this? my game doesn't seem to like that one but anyway...game runs fine now but it just has a little bug when it spawns npc's... they show up but don't feel like having sex some lizard girl and and the Thalmor Agent, high elf so far... had to use enable player controls once... that was expected. just so everyone knows, im not complaining or anything like that, just reporting what I find while I play. this is a wonderful mod and Guffel did an awesome job with it. thanks :)

Nice work!

I really like it that you managed to interupt the sleep. That did not many before you! :cool:

One thing I dont like that much: The rapist stays in the room after rape. Can you remove him/her? That would be nice.

But thank you anyway.

Actually since I got this update the "Stranger" runs out of the room and leaves while my PC is on the ground with the after affect.

oooo didn't saw you updated this

I was about to ask that this needed something to give the option to prevent PC getting raped in her home or inside an Inn, only getting raped when sleeping outdoor.

Also, I guess issues like PC sleeping inside the dungeon, them when going outside getting raped, or getting raped while waiting instead of sleeping were all solved now, since you said she gets her sleep actually interrupted instead of getting raped after the whole sleep timer counted down already.

Looking forward to testing it.

Works great now, just not sure which NPCs will be affected.

I guess there isn't a console way of telling how "bad" or "good" they are?

The NPC's use beds MCM toggle in sexlab will affect this?

No, this only works for NPC on NPC actions, this is an NPC on PC action and therefor will ask you to use a nearby bed (I suggest you say yes since you're sleepting in it).

Great mod, thank you. Just upgraded and everything works well.

Would just like to ask for the option of turning off the 'random bandit', especially when in my home town. Sometimes when they undress the face is a completly different colour to the body and it breaks emmersion. It's also annoying when I've said companions can be rapists and their arousal is high, yet it bypases them and spawns a stranger.  (Sorry, just me being nit-pickey.)

All the other features are great and I especially appreciate the ability to make rape more/less likley in different areas. Thanks for your hard work.

Real nice mod makes think twice before hitting the sack, just one question though in sexlab i have it so i advance the scenes manually does this conflict with your mod because it seems to, my character stands up bolt right before finishing the act leaving a rather silly looking rapist doing the deed on his tod! but when i advance the stage from that point the my character joins back in. Not sure if i`m doing something wrong or it does not like me controlling the length of the scenes? If i have to turn auto advance scene back on then i may well do that because as i said damn good mod ;)  Thank you.

Real nice mod makes think twice before hitting the sack, just one question though in sexlab i have it so i advance the scenes manually does this conflict with your mod because it seems to, my character stands up bolt right before finishing the act leaving a rather silly looking rapist doing the deed on his tod! but when i advance the stage from that point the my character joins back in. Not sure if i`m doing something wrong or it does not like me controlling the length of the scenes? If i have to turn auto advance scene back on then i may well do that because as i said damn good mod ;)  Thank you.

That is no problem with this mod, the issue comes from sexlab. After the sex animation started sexlab has taken over.

Great mod, thank you. Just upgraded and everything works well.

Would just like to ask for the option of turning off the 'random bandit', especially when in my home town. Sometimes when they undress the face is a completly different colour to the body and it breaks emmersion. It's also annoying when I've said companions can be rapists and their arousal is high, yet it bypases them and spawns a stranger.  (Sorry, just me being nit-pickey.)

All the other features are great and I especially appreciate the ability to make rape more/less likley in different areas. Thanks for your hard work.

Are you sure you installed it right? DN comes with the face gen data for the spawned NPCs. Diffrent (white) faces would mean you´re missing these data. Things like arousal are completely ignored by DN, it just picks random one valid npc in the currend cell or spawns one.

Works great now, just not sure which NPCs will be affected.

I guess there isn't a console way of telling how "bad" or "good" they are?

The NPC's use beds MCM toggle in sexlab will affect this?

No, this only works for NPC on NPC actions, this is an NPC on PC action and therefor will ask you to use a nearby bed (I suggest you say yes since you're sleepting in it).

Yes the option doesn´t work. I missunderstood it when I said you can set this. But you have to choose it every time.

LITD.pex

SLINTD_mcm.pex

QF_SLLITD_02000D64.pex

DangerousNights.esp

Is this supposed to be SLLITD_mcm.pex? Because I can't seem to find a SLINTD_mcm.pex .

Yes. This is the script in version 1.0 and 1.1. If you had them installed you should have this script. But you only have to look for this if you installed the mod manually.

I know this is prob a sexlab issue and the main reason im posting it here is because this only happens when I get rapped. I did however reset the sexlab animations and clicked a FNIS but still this problem persists. I did add a new sexlab mod yesterday (Submit) and all of it worked fine till this morning when I tried to play and none of my hotkeys let me do anything with the scene... but only with this mod, it works fine with submit and lovers... sorry to bother you with such a moronic problem but im at a loss here. BTW, that's the first time, out of 3 times, your Thalmor High elf even got out of his clothes... I was beginning to think he was afraid of Imperial Pussy... LOL

post-25993-0-19816400-1390301849_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-93399000-1390301877_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-70100600-1390301886_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-39398500-1390301920_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-42544900-1390301933_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-49758600-1390301943_thumb.jpg

Sometimes, when I play Radiant Prostitution, my client won't stop having sex with my character. The first sex scene ends and then it begins a whole new cycle. I've had this repeat at least 3 times. I looked at the SexLab Journal and noticed that my Male Partners Count shot from 0 - 35 after the second scene started. Each repeat has counted as one client. Don't know if this problem has already been tagged, but maybe I can help nail down the bug with this info?

Sometimes, when I play Radiant Prostitution, my client won't stop having sex with my character. The first sex scene ends and then it begins a whole new cycle. I've had this repeat at least 3 times. I looked at the SexLab Journal and noticed that my Male Partners Count shot from 0 - 35 after the second scene started. Each repeat has counted as one client. Don't know if this problem has already been tagged, but maybe I can help nail down the bug with this info?

For RP that is a feature, there is a chance a client will want more turns. It is capped at 5 turns and seems somewhat random when it happens. As for the counter changing from 0-35 I have no answer but for the client repeating that is a feature and it at the moment does indeed count each time.

When I go to pinepeak cavern and I found a bed with enemy, I kill the enemy and sleep naked. Then my character get raped by invisible rapist, then the game crash. 

I try it again on another cavern, then... my PC was awaken and it's said my PC was grabbed from behind. But mostly the stranger  did nothing and my character didn't get raped. Though sometimes he raped my PC. 

After the raped finished, I tried to save using F5 (quick save), then the game ctd. Manual save -> ctd. But if I get out of the cavern, and save it outside (auto save and manual save) there's no ctd.

I use Sexlab Private Need, Realistic Need and disease. Is there something I can do to help you fixing this bugs?

Love the mod, great work, glad you are on our side!

This has probably been mentioned a hundred times before, if so forgive and forget.  If it's a man for wake-up rape, he just runs off around 90+ % of the time. If mer, then he stays and rapes 90+ % of the time.  Also have a problem with other mods, SD+ and Prison Overhaul mainly.  Dangerous nights causes a lot of conflicts.  Or you could say they cause conflicts with Dangerous nights :P

When I go to pinepeak cavern and I found a bed with enemy, I kill the enemy and sleep naked. Then my character get raped by invisible rapist, then the game crash. 

I try it again on another cavern, then... my PC was awaken and it's said my PC was grabbed from behind. But mostly the stranger  did nothing and my character didn't get raped. Though sometimes he raped my PC. 

After the raped finished, I tried to save using F5 (quick save), then the game ctd. Manual save -> ctd. But if I get out of the cavern, and save it outside (auto save and manual save) there's no ctd.

I use Sexlab Private Need, Realistic Need and disease. Is there something I can do to help you fixing this bugs?

The CTD on save is a issue with the free cam of sexlab. Try to save after a sex scene without using the free cam. I had the same problem and this fixed it for me.

Love the mod, great work, glad you are on our side!

This has probably been mentioned a hundred times before, if so forgive and forget.  If it's a man for wake-up rape, he just runs off around 90+ % of the time. If mer, then he stays and rapes 90+ % of the time.  Also have a problem with other mods, SD+ and Prison Overhaul mainly.  Dangerous nights causes a lot of conflicts.  Or you could say they cause conflicts with Dangerous nights :P

For Prison Overhaul you can turn the "Cities" slider in the mcm to zero and turn DN off in Jail.

I already work togehter with skyrimII to avoid conflicts between SD+ and Dangerous Nights. The newer versions of SD+ can use an intern switch to turn DN off when needed.

What problem do you have with SD+ ?