Guffel:

I like this mod, but have a small request.

Is it possible to put a check in it for other mods, like Sanguines Debauchery, that would skip the rape on wakeup if the dream world was triggered? Getting raped on waking up from the dream world in SD crashes to the desktop consistently.

And thanks for the mod, btw.

As a friend of SD I understand the importance in this. I will make check for this, when I find out how :angel:

tried it, and I get the same error as some others here, i.e. CTD just after the "grab from behind" message

Always? Does your SexLab work with other mods?

LOL I went to sleep in the bannered mare and a bandit appears behind me then immediately walks to the balcony, sits down, and has a cup of ale. No rape happened then he eventually disappeared after the black screen effect. Wtfm8

Yes, this happens from time to time, and I don´t really know why. Obviously the sex animation doesn´t trigger, but why? Does this happen always or only sometimes?

But today I finished a system which uses a variety of unique bandits instead of a generc one. This should solve any problems with the bandit. :D

Guffel:

I like this mod, but have a small request.

Is it possible to put a check in it for other mods, like Sanguines Debauchery, that would skip the rape on wakeup if the dream world was triggered? Getting raped on waking up from the dream world in SD crashes to the desktop consistently.

And thanks for the mod, btw.

As a friend of SD I understand the importance in this. I will make check for this, when I find out how :angel:

I don't envy your role in this . . it's all I can do to keep the mods updated, and running.

Thanks

I guess Frostfall is incompatible too, at least if you sleep inside your tent because the characters is lying there like in see you sleep.

Got raped the moment I got out of it but the rapist was completely invisible.

I noticed this as a strange bug in outside areas. But i am pretty sure i have a solution for it.

WOW... this mod sounds awesome. at the moment, im only using LC and Dangerously Nude and have been for a while but it seems that most of the probs are coming from the two that I already have ... Ive read all the posts and I still want this mod :) Guffel .... sounds like you have done a wonderful job so far.

lol... works like a charm, at the Bannered Mare... got raped by the beggar then by the horny ol Bard ... (all he had to do was ask... bastard lol) and out in the wilds, my horse wanted a piece of the action, and took it as well... (thought that was gonna get fixed...lol) the only problem I had was with the beggar who stood up when he made his grunting noise at the end and my pc looked as if she was trying to crawl under the bed on her back... if those are the only problems I have, I can deal with that. awesome! :D

UPDATE; mannequins in the Riverwood retreat seem to be safe to sleep around but the ones in the Levelers Tower... Those Bastards sport some serious wood!!! even down at 10% chance, they rape 8 out of 10 times!!! though they do just stand there with a raging hard on... Im fine with that and Brittney is relieved as well, its kinda tough getting those splinters out of her ass! lol  

The next version is up!

I made some great changes and improvements. But all files changed names so don´t forget to make a clean safe!

I´m excited to say that now i can finally start to develop the kidnapping! :D

The next version is up!

I made some great changes and improvements. But all files changed names so don´t forget to make a clean safe!

Kidnapping - shades of Player Slave Encounters . . .

Now you're talking!! 

Does the random bandit that spawns when the mod doesn't find a nearby NPC still male or does it now heeds the settings in the menu?

It now works with the gender settings, and there are now 6 diffrent NPCs of both genders that can spawn, making a total of 12. And they aren´t not all bandits, everyone is different now.

Tried to download this but apparently "It's moved or is unavailable". Was looking forward to trying it! Although having read possibly issues with SD and Frostfall I might wait a bit. Not that I have a choice what with the download hating me :D

There shouldn´t be any conflicts with Frostfall. And with SD the only problem is once when entering Sanguines Dream World during sleep, but for this occation DN can be turned off by setting the probability to zero.

The next version is up!

What about the performance?

For me, the rape started usually a few seconds up to a couple of minutes after I woke up.

I've now had this trigger twice when not sleeping, both within 10 minutes. Now, this is the last version before the one posted a couple of hours ago.
The first time was when zoning out of Dragonsreach, I got the 'awakened being grabbed' message and a bandit appears and does the deed. Reloading didn't get rid of him, so I reloaded an earlier save. Now it's just triggered after handing in the Dragonstone to Farengar, in the middle of the hallway while the Jarl's dunmer thane runs in to warn about the dragon.

Tried it out a bit. I've noticed that sleeping in an unoccupied area (meaning a stranger has to spawn) it often happens that the mod attempts to start the animation before it places the stranger into the cell; that leads to a message "Someone has grabbed you from behind" but nothing happens, then a short while later the stranger appears and after a few seconds quickly runs away.

It wouldn't surprise me if that's because my PC is so slow and process the scripts fast enough; you could try putting the player into the bleed-out state, and then update every second and check if an actor is nearby and if so check if they are ready for a SexLab animation and if so proceed, that should work even with the slowest machine.

The after-sex effect fires randomly during the end of the animation or long after the animation is already finished, almost never at the right time.

Here's what I'd recommend for the rape scene:

1. Before interrupting the sleep start a fade to black effect.

2. Prepare the actors and start the sex animation

3. Display "someone has grabbed you..." message while the screen is still black.

4. Slowly remove fade to black effect (I suppose the effect is done using image space adapters).

The next version is up!

For me, the rape started usually a few seconds up to a couple of minutes after I woke up.

The scenes are a lot smoother now, because the script starts working when the sleep begins and not when it ends as is did before.

I've now had this trigger twice when not sleeping, both within 10 minutes. Now, this is the last version before the one posted a couple of hours ago.

The first time was when zoning out of Dragonsreach, I got the 'awakened being grabbed' message and a bandit appears and does the deed. Reloading didn't get rid of him, so I reloaded an earlier save. Now it's just triggered after handing in the Dragonstone to Farengar, in the middle of the hallway while the Jarl's dunmer thane runs in to warn about the dragon.

Thats odd. I use

Event OnSleepStart()

to trigger the script, so it shouldn´t be even possible to trigger when not sleeping! The only reason I can think of is that you may have slept before and DN had a HUGE delay. Do you have a lot script intense mods installed?

Tried it out a bit. I've noticed that sleeping in an unoccupied area (meaning a stranger has to spawn) it often happens that the mod attempts to start the animation before it places the stranger into the cell; that leads to a message "Someone has grabbed you from behind" but nothing happens, then a short while later the stranger appears and after a few seconds quickly runs away.

It wouldn't surprise me if that's because my PC is so slow and process the scripts fast enough; you could try putting the player into the bleed-out state, and then update every second and check if an actor is nearby and if so check if they are ready for a SexLab animation and if so proceed, that should work even with the slowest machine.

The after-sex effect fires randomly during the end of the animation or long after the animation is already finished, almost never at the right time.

Yes this can happen when your pc is weak or a lot of other scripts are running and delay each other. I think adding even more checks would only make things worse.

I know the after sex effect is not very precise because the sex scenes haven´t all the same lenght. That why i made the slider to adjust the start of the effect.

The next version is up!

The scenes are a lot smoother now, because the script starts working when the sleep begins and not when it ends as is did before.

Thats odd. I use

Event OnSleepStart()

to trigger the script, so it shouldn´t be even possible to trigger when not sleeping! The only reason I can think of is that you may have slept before and DN had a HUGE delay. Do you have a lot script intense mods installed?

Yes this can happen when your pc is weak or a lot of other scripts are running and delay each other. I think adding even more checks would only make things worse.

I know the after sex effect is not very precise because the sex scenes haven´t all the same lenght. That why i made the slider to adjust the start of the effect.

Aren't papyrus scripts on pause if a dialogue box is open (like the wait / sleep menu)?

Edit: Are there any scripts we need to manually stop before disabling it for the "clean" save (there is no such thing like a clean save if you remove a mod).

heya if i'm upgrading from 1.0 to 1.2 i have to delete any scripts in SKYRIM/Data/scripts? becouse i don't have original 1.0 pack and i didnt know what to delete :/

Delete the following scripts:

LITD.pex

SLINTD_mcm.pex

QF_SLLITD_02000D64.pex

And of course the: DangerousNights.esp

Yeap, overall the script might be slower but at least it should work regardless of machine/script-heavy mods.

bjornk's idea is amazing: Just blacken the screen, then you have all the time of the world to do your scripts, and when you're finished remove the black screen. That would also be very immersive.

Um, are you using 'RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd", <custom name>)'? I know it's not 100% accurate but so far it has never been off for more than a couple of seconds for me.