Yeah i know you can't fix the clipping. What I was asking is if you could set it so the NPC's don't use the bed. Make the NPC spawn next to the bed and then pull the character to the NPC so the event takes place next to the bed instead of on it. Like I know Defeat and submit both have options so the NPC's will use a bed if nearby or never use on. Of course the character is not starting on a bed then either. Still just thought I would mention it to see if it could be done.

I just uploaded a version cleaned with tes5edit (it was really necessary) and packed the the scripts in a .bsa. The source folder is currently empty but with the next version I´ll upload the source scripts, too.

Thanks to CGI for the advice! ;)

Did any of the scripts change names between versions 1.0 and 1.1? I'm asking because when my character wakes up from sleeping she starts warping between two different rapists non stop until my game crashes. Even deleting the 1.0 version of the esp does not stop it from happening. Also, it'd be a good idea not to put the version numbers into the name of your plugins since it screws up with load orders and makes upgrading pretty hard for those that install it manually.

Did any of the scripts change names between versions 1.0 and 1.1? I'm asking because when my character wakes up from sleeping she starts warping between two different rapists non stop until my game crashes. Even deleting the 1.0 version of the esp does not stop it from happening. Also, it'd be a good idea not to put the version numbers into the name of your plugins since it screws up with load orders and makes upgrading pretty hard for those that install it manually.

No, the script names are the same.

I already wanted to leave the version numbers from the names. The currend upload is now without them.

I have installed this mod via NMM, as per instructions.

First, it thought that this was a different version of Defeat and I told it not to replace the actual Defeat mod.

Then it asks to override the meta.ini.

In the end, it doesn't appear in the MCM.

Ideas?

yes, something went very wrong there. Sorry for that :(

I just uploaded a new archives with a clean .esp but without a .bsa file. It should work, I just tested it. :)

It's showing up in MCM, so that's fixed, but now I won't get raped at all, even at 100% chance.

I need more info.

Were did you try it? How did you install the mod? Did you make a clean save or did you install over an old version?

Was wondering why its not loading into MCM at all. Took a look at the files and I'm missing the .bsa file. Is it needed or am I missing a file?

In the currend version the .bsa is not needed, The scripts are all loose again. Check your /scripts folder if you have all three scripts.

Um, question.  Was my suggestion missed?  Kinda wanted to know your thoughts on it.

Sorry, I must have overlooked it ^^

Yes that in intressting idea, I´ll see what I can do there, but it will have a low priority. There is more important stuff at the moment. :)

I already finished diffrend propabilities for diffrend locations, including jails. And they can all be set to 0%.