Just curious does this work with Immersive Beds mod? It makes your character walk up and get undressed and lay down in bed and then shows them sleeping.

I don't think so. I haven't tried. But I guess you'd get stuck in the bed or so.

Most of the time I used it I got stuck in the bed,  and that is when I said "yes" to used the bed. if I said "no" I got stuck under the ben and had to reload,  so much that I decided not to used it anymore :)

Same with "More places to sleep" mod which add tents and sleeping bags around skyrim. however if a "tent"  is chosen you get stuck in the tent afterwards.

you are welcome to try it out to see if you have more luck :) I do not remeber how long ago I tried.

The safest thing to use is a "sleeping bag" mod and take it away from vanila place outside ;) though places only using sleeping bags works as well :)

Hey guys, I can't seem to download this file. It always gives me Error. Has this been removed? This happens ~> http://prntscr.com/8ieek9 Can someone give me another link if it is removed?

have you cleared you browsers cache ? Those that have this problems seems to be able to download after they have done it

log off loverslab. clear browser cache close browser the login to loverslab again and it should work :)

Hey guys, I can't seem to download this file. It always gives me Error. Has this been removed? This happens ~> http://prntscr.com/8ieek9 Can someone give me another link if it is removed?

have you cleared you browsers cache ? Those that have this problems seems to be able to download after they have done it

log off loverslab. clear browser cache close browser the login to loverslab again and it should work :)

Worked like a charm. I thought it was the website's problem cause some other guys from another thread had the same problem. Thanks mate :3

Now I got another little problem.. During rape time, the 1st option in the dialog doesn't work (Nothing happens, the assaulter just sheathes his/her sword then no animation starts).. 2nd option makes the aggressor hostile and also they're not using Aggressive Animations. They're using normal/consensual animations when assaulting my character.. Doesn't feel like an assault. xD Any idea on how to fix this?

@Guffel

So, I'm trying, one by one, almost all your mod. About this one:

1. For the problem of the dialogue not appearing on first install, it's probably due to not have a SEQ file for the mod. I noticed this also with others. Normally, indeed, it's enough to quicksave . quickload to have the dialogue on.

2. I don't have creature animations installed, nor Nasty Critters or similar, so I disabled the creatures in the MCM, checking also off the other options (wolves, chaurus, spiders) and setting the chance to 0%.

Well: ---- First Sleep in the Wild = 3 Falmers attempting to rape, no animations so they stay around doing nothing. Killed all.

--- Second Sleep in the Wild = 2 Falmers as above. Of course no dialogues at all.

I will try again putting the chance to the default 50% (I thought it could be a mathematical problem here). Still testing.

3. Custom Breezehome recognized as player home (default chance set to 3%). First sleep at home = 1 Thief for me, 2 bandits for my wife Sofia. A sort of orgy. Gosh! 3%?

Well, I set the home chance to 0%, hoping on some right math calculation. Still testing.

4. The spells for custom followers (Sofia here) seem to work fine but she, even if I ordered her to guard the place in the Wild, seemed to not do her job. Twice on twice.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone here still using the version 1.6.2 and interested some additional content and some bug fixes, let me know.

I might be interested, does it work with SL 1.60 ?

It does work. The part of code DN2 uses hasn'd changes to SL 1.60.

I come here with an idea, would be very great if you could perform, make a version of this mod compatible with some sleeping animation mod (like see you sleep) and combined with SleepFuck animations from FunnyBizness' Animations, to see that actually rape the player when is sleeping, that would be awesome

If anyone here still using the version 1.6.2 and interested some additional content and some bug fixes, let me know.

I'd be interested, if the bug with the followers being bound and never losing the help dialogue option can be fixed.

I want to use V2, but if it doesn't work with ASIS, then I can't use it, unfortunately.

Been having trouble with this mod. At first I noticed that the only animations were consensual, or random at best. Then problems got worse: Now when I get woke up, there's hostiles spawned near me but they just attack (I think this started after switching from Submit to Defeat). I have tried to uninstall, clean the save of orphaned scripts, reload and wait 24 hours, then reinstall Dangerous Nights 2.1, but the behavior is still the same. I suspect that it is a compatibility issue with Defeat, and that the non-aggressive animations I mentioned at first are just that DN 2.1 doest specify aggressive vs non aggressive?

I have to agree with Ihnele on that one... I would rather have a man sticking it to me, than a woman with a dildo.... Also, something happened, the first time I activated the mod, I was in whiterun, Sadia came to me me while I slept, but my companions chased her off, When I stepped outside of the tavern, the guard was there talking to her, and she walked out of town, then the quest to find her started, every time I got close to her it would crash the game (clairvoyance is handy for finding what you are looking for). Since then I have made sure to set the threshold for while sleeping to no common town's folk.

@ the maker of the mod

Can you add a filter, to make it so when I walk around naked, And they get aroused enough, (gender preference enabled via SLA) to use the player's Defeat against non hostile enemies against the player (or other nearby NPC), so that if I am moving through town, running, they have troubles grabbing me, but if walking or talking to someone, it makes it really easy for them to sneak up behind me....

Been having trouble with this mod. At first I noticed that the only animations were consensual, or random at best. Then problems got worse: Now when I get woke up, there's hostiles spawned near me but they just attack (I think this started after switching from Submit to Defeat). I have tried to uninstall, clean the save of orphaned scripts, reload and wait 24 hours, then reinstall Dangerous Nights 2.1, but the behavior is still the same. I suspect that it is a compatibility issue with Defeat, and that the non-aggressive animations I mentioned at first are just that DN 2.1 doest specify aggressive vs non aggressive?

I've only used defeat, and defeat runs perfectly with DN2, In the settings of DN2 there is a setting for agressive animations, or "Sleeping" animations, The sleeping version uses consensual animations, as it is supposed to start while you are sleeping, and can sort of envision the sleeper not awake yet, and getting laid....

As for the aggressiveness of the enemies, Check your Sexlab setting and be sure "Creatures" is enabled, and in Defeat as well, if they are both active and still causing problems,  I would consider a new game every time you swap out mods in use, it will exclude resources from other mods that can't seem to get cleaned even with the PDT Wrapper.

• 1 month later...

i was woundering will you be doing another update soon. i found a bug if it is a bug but the earlier version worked awsome but now after u sleep the rapists dont disapper after the deeds are done. so now if u are in your home they just stay their they dont dissapper.

I can give you a positive answer on that. I have been working on an update for the last week now and re-wrote a lot of the code. Theres still some work to do, but I'm looking forward to get it done before the end of the year, propably earlier.