Using the new version also, works great! I especially like the 'First Scan' option. Due to financial shortcomings, my heroine often spends the night in Riften on the cheap: in the Ratway, on the free sleeping bag just around the corner from Drahff and Hewnon Black-Skeever. So it's usually one of them who visits upon her, instead of some spawned Stormcloak on his way back from the Flagon.  :)

I like the above poster's suggestion of the screen blacking out while setting up the actors. Nonetheless, the current scene where your vision is all drowsy from sleep, is superb already.

What would be terrific though, is if the character would stay down after the scene (possibly using SexLab's ragdoll ending), and the sleep menu reappears, leaving you back to where you started: trying to get some rest in this cruel, cruel world!  ;)

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [F3] SexLabDangerousNights2.esp

[00:00] SLDN2 "Dangerous Nights 2" [QUST:F30012C4]

[00:00]     QUST \ Aliases \ Alias \ Alias Factions \ ALFC - Faction -> [04010C5F] < Error: Could not be resolved >

[00:00]     QUST \ Aliases \ Alias \ Alias Factions \ ALFC - Faction -> [04010C5F] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Will this be a problem?

I just had a look at the mod and found the same. As I am experimenting a little bit around these days I deleted the entries in TES5edit and will see now, what happens shy.gif in game.

But any hint is welcome smile.png

I was looking at this mod, and it seems really promising! I'm not clear on one thing:

Is there a chance for the player to struggle/fight the attacker? My character is definitely a fighter, and I'm looking for a mod that makes sleeping a dangerous challenge, and not entirely RNG-based.

Dunno if its a bug or I set up something wrong, but every time I rest, I always get assaulted by 2 mages (either conjurers or necromancers). Another thing is that I tell it to "scan only" in, let's say swindlers den, I clear out the cave of bandits, decide to rest a bit and then all of a sudden I'm woken up by the same attackers: 2 mages...

Did I do something wrong? or is it something that can only be fixed with a new game? and yes I did start a new game with the mod already installed.

I really like this mod, it fits perfectly with my play style since im always camping out somewhere or staying at inns with frostfall. This just makes it feel more dangerous and makes complete sense if you camp out in a bandit camp or the woods that someone is bound to come across you. 

There are a few options i wish it had though.

I wish i had the option for them to steal something when they are done. I really like that they run away afterwards. It would make sense for them to take some gold or gems with them. Then it would give me a reason to chase them down or feel like someone really took advantage of me.  

Also for the followers taking advantage of you in the night, i wish i could disable certain followers. I bring two with me, and one of them is inigo. I dont use the option just because i dont really want to wake up to him on me. But wouldnt mind the other guy. 

Either way great mod and if it isnt to tricky id love to see those few things implemented if you could. 

Okay just installed this mod and having a few issues.

1) Females only option does not work, they still attacked me male toon

2) The alt animations is a great idea and I liked it from the DN1, but in DN2 its the wrong way around the male is being fucked by a strap on by the female when in DN1 the female was riding you.

Those seem to be the only 2 at the moment, other than that I like this mod.

So Naked sleep means you'll already be naked when the rapist comes around? is that the only difference? Or does that include some sort of dialogue too?
Just checking if I should bother upgrading already or if I should wait for 2.3 or higher.

So Naked sleep means you'll already be naked when the rapist comes around? is that the only difference? Or does that include some sort of dialogue too?

Just checking if I should bother upgrading already or if I should wait for 2.3 or higher.

If you sleep naked (and the MCM option is enabled) you have a 20% higher chance for an "encounter". 

If you sleep naked (and the MCM option is enabled) you have a 20% higher chance for an "encounter". 

Ah I see, thanks. Good feature but I'm too lazy to upgrade for this yet :D

So it's me again.

I'd like for the Mod to only trigger sleeprape that goes straight for the animation instead of forcing you to speak with the attacker first.

I was able to get rid of the 'yeah why not' option but is there no way to get rid of the dialoguething to begin with?

I'm still using Version 2.1 btw. If there is an MCM option for this in 2.2 I totally have a reason to go for the upgrade.

So it's me again.

I'd like for the Mod to only trigger sleeprape that goes straight for the animation instead of forcing you to speak with the attacker first.

I was able to get rid of the 'yeah why not' option but is there no way to get rid of the dialoguething to begin with?

I'm still using Version 2.1 btw. If there is an MCM option for this in 2.2 I totally have a reason to go for the upgrade.

I know that 2.2 is suppose to have more dialoge options I think, I do know that it is listed in the MCM along with some things to adjust stuff.

So it's me again.

I know that 2.2 is suppose to have more dialoge options I think, I do know that it is listed in the MCM along with some things to adjust stuff.

Thanks, I guess I'll look into it soon then. :)

So it's me again.

Thanks, I guess I'll look into it soon then. :)

2.2 is still kinda buggy with some of the new stuff but still very usable

If I may make a few suggestions.

Would it be possible to make a non-combat option for DN2? The reason being that if I camp outside or something to that effect I wake up to a alarm or the sounds of someone coming, that works just fine but usually I end up killing everyone and going right back to bed.

The idea behind this option would be you wake up get raped and pass out. No theft, no hanging around just some surprise butt sex and run.

Not sure if this is because the no wake up animation option is bugged but I hate the entire effect and I have gotten stuck in a black screen a few times so it would be nice to see just the normal wake up animation and then have whatever is happening happen.

Beyond that I love the work done on this mod so far.

I've discovered a bit of a bug. If you wake up to a thief talking to you and you fight and knock them down(With SL defeat) and proceed to counter-rape them, if you take too long they'll just disappear like when you have the run away option turned on. I think the would-be assailant should only 'run away' when they go ahead and rape you when you wake up, not when they decide to talk to you. And like what was said above this post, a feature to have you pass out after the rape (and probably 'rest' for a MCM-able set amount of time) would be pretty cool as well.