i was woundering will you be doing another update soon. i found a bug if it is a bug but the earlier version worked awsome but now after u sleep the rapists dont disapper after the deeds are done. so now if u are in your home they just stay their they dont dissapper.

I can give you a positive answer on that. I have been working on an update for the last week now and re-wrote a lot of the code. Theres still some work to do, but I'm looking forward to get it done before the end of the year, propably earlier.

It might be a bug or boon, depending on certain conditions.   My PC was enslaved on the Dainty Sload with a few corsairs, not enough really. DN came to the rescue adding more bandits - after a period of sleep.  Yes, some were the wrong faction and a fight ensued, but over all, DN added enough bandits to keep my PC with something or someone to keep her "rolling in mead" ... er, and other stuff :blush: 

So it would be nice to have as an option for the rapist(s) not disappear ... for those sparsely populated enslavement areas.

And, as always, thanks for your continued hard work. 

It might be a bug or boon, depending on certain conditions.   My PC was enslaved on the Dainty Sload with a few corsairs, not enough really. DN came to the rescue adding more bandits - after a period of sleep.  Yes, some were the wrong faction and a fight ensued, but over all, DN added enough bandits to keep my PC with something or someone to keep her "rolling in mead" ... er, and other stuff :blush:

So it would be nice to have as an option for the rapist(s) not disappear ... for those sparsely populated enslavement areas.

And, as always, thanks for your continued hard work. 

Good you mention that now^^ I can make that an option with no great effort. Actually making the attackers run away afterwards is about half the work of the whole night attack^^

I can give you a positive answer on that. I have been working on an update for the last week now and re-wrote a lot of the code. Theres still some work to do, but I'm looking forward to get it done before the end of the year, propably earlier.

Great news! :cool:

Just in case you stumble upon something like this in your code re-work:

I had an event triggered in my player home ... so far everything is fine since it feels perfectly immersive to have intruders in my house - a thief and a fisherman.

The thief started the dialogue and the fisherman stayed passive from now on. In the course of the event I later killed the thief but I saw no point in killing the passive fisherman. I got rid of the thiefs body but now the fisherman is sitting in my citchen, eating bread and is behaving like an idle Lydia. :-/

I know, I could kill him or simply console/disable him to clean up. But I wonder why he stayed passive all the time since he was spawned for the event?

Oh, and if someone has a creative idea how I could immersively get rid of him? I am open for suggestions ;) Until then I treat him like one of those unwanted relatives who knock on your door and stay uninvited, simply because it is family :wacko:

To worik. if you have UFO installed you could just make him/her a follwer till he is in the open world aera then kill/loot him/her a suggestion.

Oh, I think I don't need UFo or anything else to kill him. Well, I might need my dagger, of course ;)  

But since he behaved nice I don't want to. My question for a proper storyline is how I could get rid of him WITHOUT killing or consoling him away.. :shy:

Btw. ... A simple moveto player at the nearby river teleported him to me but he immediately returned back to my citchen. So I guess the fisherman has some kind of travel point set in my house by DN2? Is there a console command to delete or overwrite or replace only that value?

@Guffel:

Regarding the guard function of your follower, so far I have never noticed that they are good for anything, except becoming victims too.  Shouldn't they be suposed to warn me in my sleep? At least sometimes? Are there certain circumstances that I have never met by bad luck?

I have tried this with Lydia and with a wolf follower from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39625. A pity that mods like Inigo or Vilja don't want to be recognizable as followers .. :blush:

I think the guard thing is a perfect feature and it really would be nice if they would warn me or even attack the intruder under certain circumstances :P 

(Now imagine my wolf at my side ripping the throat out of a rapist, ... yeees I know. I've watched to much Game Of Thrones :angel: )

[...] another question though do you have any plans on adding more creatures to your list like skeevers and dogs..

That would make sense now that we have the animations (for skeevers). Dog and Skeevers could also spawn in cities without being unrealistic^^ I think I´ll add that.

could you also have the same faction as rapist (MCM option) ... for the circumstance mentioned above?  That would not only stop fighting while my PC is fucking, but would add more for a gang-bang/rape.

Damn, my wishlist is big.

I found a way to stop the NPC from fighting properly, so no faction thing nessessary. The option to make them stay is already in place.

Could you rewrite the code so only male-female or female-male option. Do not want to wake up to have the same gender spawn , thx.

You mean that you can set the gender of the attacker? Like the old ¨fe/male only¨ option? That will be possible again.

@Guffel:

Regarding the guard function of your follower, so far I have never noticed that they are good for anything, except becoming victims too.  Shouldn't they be suposed to warn me in my sleep? At least sometimes? Are there certain circumstances that I have never met by bad luck?

I have tried this with Lydia and with a wolf follower from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39625. A pity that mods like Inigo or Vilja don't want to be recognizable as followers .. :blush:

I think the guard thing is a perfect feature and it really would be nice if they would warn me or even attack the intruder under certain circumstances :P 

(Now imagine my wolf at my side ripping the throat out of a rapist, ... yeees I know. I've watched to much Game Of Thrones :angel: )

You know that there are spells with that you can make every follower to be recognized? That should also work with Vilija.

The guard actually warns you^^ But you don`t get a message or something. I addressed that in the new version. There are 6 possible scenarios you can end up with, depending on if you have a guard, follower and their arousal. Soon you can turn on messages tell you what is happening.

I addressed that in the new version. There are 6 possible scenarios you can end up with, depending on if you have a guard, follower and their arousal. Soon you can turn on messages tell you what is happening.

:cool: Thank you!

i was going to ask will their be support in the futer for DD mods...

What do you mean with DD support? What do you imagine DN2 to do?

This is a great mod, but I have one little problem: There appears to be no animation filtering- I would expect stranger rape to be exclusively aggressive tagged animations, but the mod seems to choose randomly from whatever animations I have enabled. Is it designed that way, or could I have set something up wrong?

I'm not sure anymore about the old version^^ But after the update the animations will be tagged "aggessive" or "Cowgirl, FM" in case of the altervative animation for male "victims" and female attacker.

Be a little bit more patient, I just finished debugging, but now I'm going to bed. Tomorrow then I'll wrap the new version up for upload :D

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [F3] SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
[00:00] SLDN2 "Dangerous Nights 2" [QUST:F30012C4]
[00:00]     QUST \ Aliases \ Alias \ Alias Factions \ ALFC - Faction -> [04010C5F] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ Aliases \ Alias \ Alias Factions \ ALFC - Faction -> [04010C5F] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Will this be a problem?