Scan only and scan first options broken. Done some testing with spawn only and 100% chance + 100% chance for dialog and everything was as to be expected but as soon as I choose scan first or scan only I get very dark tint and nothing happens. At first I've set my options at 1-4% chance and 95% dialog with scan only and very high morality and that would be perfect settings for me because the chance of something happening was very low, and even if it triggered I would be able to fight back with that 95%. But unfortunately these settings are broken at the moment.

My experience with v2.2 has been nothing but exceptional.  Love this version, don't know what I would add.  

Thanks for adding the option to have spawns stick around.  Depending of my PCs location, I use that option to populate the area for safety. 

Great mod.  Don't know what you will do next but I'm sure it will be superb.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but every time I sleep outdoor for a couple hours, PC will wake up, then a message saying "A sudden voice woke you up but there is nothing to see" or along those lines appear, and the screen will be blurry like when PC just wakes up, except it stays blurry and can't be removed so I had to reload old save. Don't know why that happened

Any acknowledgement from Guffel that v2.2 is buggy? Is v2.1 the recommended version until 2.2 is fixed?

I can't confirm any bugs at the moment. I played with the version myself for a few weeks and had no issues.

Using v2.2 and I am also now experiencing bugs like the others. When using Scan Only and Morality set to High or Very High, the morality setting seems to be ignored.

Sleeping in an inn got my character attacked during sleep, and it was by a NPC with morality 3.

If I reload the autosave and try again, it doesn't happen afterwards. Not sure if it's due to chance or something else.

Just downloaded v2.2 and tried playing as a male.

It all works ok, although it seems that the women never use any cowgirl animations even though i selected it through the MCM menu.

Every sceen is with a strap on no matter how I try to fix it. Even if I deactivate strap on usage through SexLab they still do the animations (strap on becomes invisible)

P.S

Correction!

It seems as if the mod register my male character as a female which should be the core of the issue. When Forcing cowgirl animations through sexlab my male is on top instead of the female.

Hope that this bug can be fixed!

Cheers!

What would be terrific though, is if the character would stay down after the scene (possibly using SexLab's ragdoll ending), and the sleep menu reappears, leaving you back to where you started: trying to get some rest in this cruel, cruel world!  ;)

I gotta ditto that sentiment.

What would be terrific though, is if the character would stay down after the scene (possibly using SexLab's ragdoll ending), and the sleep menu reappears, leaving you back to where you started: trying to get some rest in this cruel, cruel world!  ;)

I gotta ditto that sentiment.

Thritto!

It was working fine for me, until I accidentally dismissed Lydia before taking her off guard duty. I got her back, but guard or not, all I'm getting now during night attacks are thieves (I did get vampires once) who actually attack me, rather than initiate sexy times. Anyone else have a similar problem and figure out how to fix it, or am I screwed now?

Using latest version. Had to uninstall. When sleeping my companions stay in a laying position and will not follow (using AFT). I am awakened during rest with "Alert we are attacked" but nobody/anything is there? My followers run off in random directions when I am awakened and cannot be controlled. Sofia strips naked and goes charging off like a psychopath attacking White Run  guards wholesale until she is slain.... these are good times...

@moddyguy

Anything that does the same thing is going to conflict with each other lover's comfort you have sexy time when you go to bed in your house or have your wife with you dangerous nights you go to bed get attacked by creature or whatever. Dangerous nights kicks in next lovers comfort kicks in and now you have 2 animations trying to duke it out at the same time. Just like how see you sleep mods can cause problems with other mods that alter sleep. 

@moddyguy

Anything that does the same thing is going to conflict with each other lover's comfort you have sexy time when you go to bed in your house or have your wife with you dangerous nights you go to bed get attacked by creature or whatever. Dangerous nights kicks in next lovers comfort kicks in and now you have 2 animations trying to duke it out at the same time. Just like how see you sleep mods can cause problems with other mods that alter sleep. 

Hi there, OKAY so what you are saying is that Further Lovers Comfort will not play nice with Dangerous Nights?  Shame... boo. Oh well.

It might work if you leave the wife at home and have the chance of being attacked set to 0 so that attacks never and then you will be able to sleep at home with no problem without anything happening otherwise when you are out in the wild with your wife and this mod kicks in when the screen changes back to the normal screen both this mod and lovers comfort are going to activate and there will be animations running for both this and lovers comfort. Same happens with mods like the see you sleep mod which can conflict with mods like this as they alter the same thing.

There is also the spells on the first page in the first post under the MCM tab that might also be used as well.

recently started a female playthrough, looking to add this one.

does this work nicely with further lover's comfort, spouse enhaned and eager npc?

eager npc i can toggle off sleep event. but not sure how it works with the other two.

@moddyguy

It might work if you leave the wife at home and have the chance of being attacked set to 0 so that attacks never and then you will be able to sleep at home with no problem without anything happening otherwise when you are out in the wild with your wife and this mod kicks in when the screen changes back to the normal screen both this mod and lovers comfort are going to activate and there will be animations running for both this and lovers comfort. Same happens with mods like the see you sleep mod which can conflict with mods like this as they alter the same thing.

There is also the spells on the first page in the first post under the MCM tab that might also be used as well.

I don't use Lover's Comfort but I do use SLEN. I don't use followers either, so YMMV but if I set it not to happen in peaceful areas, just wilderness and dungeons, I don't have any problems.

On the other hand, if you want inn events, you could set it to happen in town too, just not in homes.

Haven't downloaded the mod yet. After resting, does this cause a potential rape or combat event to happen?

Yes, this is what it does.

I'm having this issue where whenever I'm awoken in my sleep, instead of any rape or sexy time, I just get thrown into combat. I couldn't find anything in the MCM to disable combat or force rape instead of combat. What's the cause of this? and a fix if there is one.

If you have a guard assigned, you have a high chance of getting the combat result. The other possebility it that your guard takes advantage of the player, but only if you allow it in the mcm.

Would you consider adding the 4 way animations - MMMF?  Funny also has a 5 way, don't know how that works yet.   After several night interruptions, all those guys who stuck around aren't getting any more action.  Maybe a train?  I don't think my female PC is getting completely satisfied.  She must be a nympho.

This last version of DN is absolutely fabulous.  Works like a charm.

Haven't downloaded the mod yet. After resting, does this cause a potential rape or combat event to happen?

I'm having this issue where whenever I'm awoken in my sleep, instead of any rape or sexy time, I just get thrown into combat. I couldn't find anything in the MCM to disable combat or force rape instead of combat. What's the cause of this? and a fix if there is one.

If you have a guard assigned, you have a high chance of getting the combat result. The other possebility it that your guard takes advantage of the player, but only if you allow it in the mcm.

I don't have a guard assigned. Maybe it's gltiched and still think I have one? Is there a way to clear that? Also does it cound a follow as a guard even if I don't ask them to guard?

I don't have a guard assigned. Maybe it's gltiched and still think I have one? Is there a way to clear that? Also does it cound a follow as a guard even if I don't ask them to guard?

Im having the same problem of them always attacking me instead of initiating any rape events.

I'm a bit worried it might be only giving me combat due to immersive Citizens -AI Overhaul. if thats the case I hope somehow a Ai-mod compatible version/patch can be made as this would be nice mod to have.

Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul changes the AI packages of all kinds of NPCs, and the author has stated that it is likely to be incompatible with any other mod that makes changes to any of the holds that ICAO modifies.  I tried to use it and had to drop it when I found out it conflicted with most of my LL mods and added a very heavy script load that destabilized my game.

strange, works fine for me on everything so far except dangerous nights. but, I may have to agree on the script load thing I had originally installed it as it was recommended instead of having the two mods that make npcs run from vampire and dragon attacks. Reason I say I have to agree is that when I disabled it temporarily to see if it really was causing the conflict I kept getting ctd before I could even get close to using Dangerous nights. wish I had known of this kinda issue before installing it. hopefully if I am careful and do some script cleaning etc I might be able to get rid of it and use those mods instead which will hopefully allow dangerous nights to work. (wish me luck ill prob need it)

Edit: hmm might just try using NPCs protected redux, just dont want to worry that shopowners etc will be killed if I visit a town etc.